Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 minute ago, sock muppet said:

it is not true that psychopaths do not have a conscience

there is cognitive empathy and emotional empathy. Psychopaths have cognitive empathy but not emotional empathy

a good example would be matt hancock's recent taunting of 'anti-vaxxers' on twitter where he mouthed the words 'i'm devastated' which is him basically demonstrating that he has zero feeling for anyone his actions have harmed

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

there is cognitive empathy and emotional empathy. Psychopaths have cognitive empathy but not emotional empathy

a good example would be matt hancock's recent taunting of 'anti-vaxxers' on twitter where he mouthed the words 'i'm devastated' which is him basically demonstrating that he has zero feeling for anyone his actions have harmed

Classic arrogance and cocksure that the cult will save him, totally detached from reality, must be thinking about his bolt hole to ride out the rest of his days, we shall see, Justice first, until there is, then we are still under duress, 👍

11 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Hancock a robot if i have ever seen one. It is deeply evil to the core.

1 hour ago, webtrekker said:

It's great that GBNews are keeping Andrew Bridgen in the public eye, and even greater that they've put him up against this bumbling idiot, Nana Akua, to show just how level-headed and right he is ...

She's all mouth and no brains. Imagine spending your life with that b1tch. Imagine giving birth to it. Or, on the other hand, better not.

Edited by Nip
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

It's great that GBNews are keeping Andrew Bridgen in the public eye, and even greater that they've put him up against this bumbling idiot, Nana Akua, to show just how level-headed and right he is ...

OH MY GEE OH DEE, this has got to be the worst interview out there, it starts well and then becomes utterly painful to listen to, where on planet stupid has this idiot been dug up from, this is the first time i have been introduced to this woman and the last, this is not credible at all, except for the shut up attitude, and then she says 'IN MY VIEW' as some kind of outstanding silentific WOW that's not on a par with 'I HAVE A DREAM' that someone said sometime ago, gosh silly me if knew then what i have not been informed of now then getting 'experimentally injected' was a no brain needed to question, because just having 'a view' is the only silentific evidence needed to make an informed choice, absolutely OUTFUKINGSTANDING, now go play with the dead, it's where she belongs, don't worry darling the grown ups have this now, the people who ACTUALLY THINK as opposed to being BRAIN DEAD, and then boldly proclaims that everyone had a choice creeps in, so no doubt the children were in possession of all the facts that are so easily comprehended by even the most simple of minds, good job we got this silentist to make the right choice for them, she wears her heart on her sleeve, that's if she had one, which says more than anything from its gob.

I suppose from a 'wake up call' point of view it will encourage others to question the style of debate and perhaps even the underlying subject matter being discussed, 'I' can only hope, wonders are known to happen sometimes on planet stupid, and it's a FUKIN MIRACLE this insanity was brought to a close!!!

As for correlation is not causation nonsense, this is the self same reason to 'experimentally inject' people in the first place, IDIOT, and as for the 'experimental injection' safety trials THEY STATED THEMSELVES THAT PART OF THE TRIALS WERE RUSHED TO APPROVE, true vaccines take at least TEN FUKIN YEARS OF SAFETY TRIALS, BECAUSE THEY ARE INHERENTLY DANGEROUS IN NATURE TO BE USED AS MEDICINE.

So in summation Ms dimwit, you said you were fully informed of the side effects, and one of those side effects you're suffering from right now, you got the shot and now have brain rot, DID YOU MENTION THIS TO ANYONE ELSE YOU CONVINCED TO GET EXPERIMENTALLY INJECTED, i think not.

She ends the discussion with the dismissive, "Andrew is not a vaccine expert", but she is qualified to encourage the 'experimental injection' on others to be used as LAB RATS!!!

YOUR UNINFORMED VIEWS ARE KILLING PEOPLE, GO PLAY WITH THE TRAFFIC, IT'S SAFE AND EFFECTIVE, AND FUNNY FROM WHERE I'M STANDING.

• Like 2

soooo.....not safe and effective then?

The £1billion battle for Covid jab justice: How 90 British families left bereaved or disabled after getting AstraZeneca's vaccine are fighting for compensation to avoid financial ruin... and they insist they are NOT anti-vax

By John Ely Senior Health Reporter and Rebecca Whittaker For Mailonline

Updated: 16:03 BST, 13 May 2023

Britain's compensation bill for victims killed or maimed by AstraZeneca's Covid jab could theoretically exceed £1billion, MailOnline can reveal. 

Around 90 families are currently pursuing legal action against the pharmaceutical titan, claiming the jab was essentially a defective product.

Lawyers representing the claimants believe that some of the cases could be worth up to £20m in compensation, which is roughly 160 times more than the £120,000 Government support available. They hope to be able to prove that the vaccine was to blame in court.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-12059245/Inside-1billion-AstraZeneca-compensation-battle.html

JABBED:

1863 Athlete Cardiac Arrests or Serious Issues, 1291 of Them Dead, Since COVID Injection

It is definitely not normal for so many mainly young athletes to suffer from cardiac arrests or to die while playing their sport, but this year it is happening. Many of these heart issues and deaths come shortly after they got a COVID vaccine. While it is possible this can happen to people who did not get a COVID vaccine, the sheer numbers clearly point to the only obvious cause.

Important Notes: The number of dead are included in the total number. There are also dozens of reports that are not included in the total number shown in the headline because they are not or may not be vaccine-related, in our judgement.

The so-called health professionals running the COVID vaccine programs around the world keep repeating that “the COVID vaccine is a normal vaccine and it is safe and effective.”

In response to their pronouncement, here is a non-exhaustive and continuously growing list of mainly young athletes who had major medical issues in 2021/2022 after receiving one or more COVID vaccines. Initially, many of these were not reported. We know that many people were told not to tell anyone about their adverse reactions and the media was not reporting them. They started happening and ramping up after the first COVID vaccinations. The mainstream media still are not reporting most, but sports news cannot ignore the fact that soccer players and other stars collapse in the middle of a game due to a sudden cardiac arrest. Many of those die – 69.4% as at 31st December 2022.

https://goodsciencing.com/covid/athletes-suffer-cardiac-arrest-die-after-covid-shot/

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, sock muppet said:

OH MY GEE OH DEE, this has got to be the worst interview out there, it starts well and then becomes utterly painful to listen to, where on planet stupid has this idiot been dug up from, this is the first time i have been introduced to this woman and the last, this is not credible at all, except for the shut up attitude, and then she says 'IN MY VIEW' as some kind of outstanding silentific WOW that's not on a par with 'I HAVE A DREAM' that someone said sometime ago, gosh silly me if knew then what i have not been informed of now then getting 'experimentally injected' was a no brain needed to question, because just having 'a view' is the only silentific evidence needed to make an informed choice, absolutely OUTFUKINGSTANDING, now go play with the dead, it's where she belongs, don't worry darling the grown ups have this now, the people who ACTUALLY THINK as opposed to being BRAIN DEAD, and then boldly proclaims that everyone had a choice creeps in, so no doubt the children were in possession of all the facts that are so easily comprehended by even the most simple of minds, good job we got this silentist to make the right choice for them, she wears her heart on her sleeve, that's if she had one, which says more than anything from its gob.

I suppose from a 'wake up call' point of view it will encourage others to question the style of debate and perhaps even the underlying subject matter being discussed, 'I' can only hope, wonders are known to happen sometimes on planet stupid, and it's a FUKIN MIRACLE this insanity was brought to a close!!!

As for correlation is not causation nonsense, this is the self same reason to 'experimentally inject' people in the first place, IDIOT, and as for the 'experimental injection' safety trials THEY STATED THEMSELVES THAT PART OF THE TRIALS WERE RUSHED TO APPROVE, true vaccines take at least TEN FUKIN YEARS OF SAFETY TRIALS, BECAUSE THEY ARE INHERENTLY DANGEROUS IN NATURE TO BE USED AS MEDICINE.

So in summation Ms dimwit, you said you were fully informed of the side effects, and one of those side effects you're suffering from right now, you got the shot and now have brain rot, DID YOU MENTION THIS TO ANYONE ELSE YOU CONVINCED TO GET EXPERIMENTALLY INJECTED, i think not.

She ends the discussion with the dismissive, "Andrew is not a vaccine expert", but she is qualified to encourage the 'experimental injection' on others to be used as LAB RATS!!!

YOUR UNINFORMED VIEWS ARE KILLING PEOPLE, GO PLAY WITH THE TRAFFIC, IT'S SAFE AND EFFECTIVE, AND FUNNY FROM WHERE I'M STANDING.

Now for some proper news that is both informative, enjoyable and relaxing with no compulsions to throw things at the monitor, breathe in, and relax, breathe in, and relax..........👍

The Highwire with Del Bigtree

Filmmaker Mikki WiIlis joins Del with an exciting announcement about the third installment of the Global Phenomenon, Plandemic series, which spotlights and tracks the decades’ old global agenda that was sent into overdrive during the pandemic. The HighWire is set to host the Global Premiere of Plandemic 3. Get registered now, at www.thehighwire.com/TheGreatAwakening, Now! Spread the word!

PLANDEMIC 3: THE GREAT AWAKENING! THE COUNTDOWN IS ON!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/3GQVfoALxmbc/

3GQVfoALxmbc_640x360.webp.5ed456a7ac79146e6713b86974cfa52f.webp

18 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

Now for some proper news that is both informative, enjoyable and relaxing with no compulsions to throw things at the monitor, breathe in, and relax, breathe in, and relax..........👍

The Highwire with Del Bigtree

Filmmaker Mikki WiIlis joins Del with an exciting announcement about the third installment of the Global Phenomenon, Plandemic series, which spotlights and tracks the decades’ old global agenda that was sent into overdrive during the pandemic. The HighWire is set to host the Global Premiere of Plandemic 3. Get registered now, at www.thehighwire.com/TheGreatAwakening, Now! Spread the word!

PLANDEMIC 3: THE GREAT AWAKENING! THE COUNTDOWN IS ON!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/3GQVfoALxmbc/

3GQVfoALxmbc_640x360.webp.5ed456a7ac79146e6713b86974cfa52f.webp

Im not a big fan of bigtree,something about him doesn't sit right with me.

https://drtomcowan.com/blogs/podcasts/53-dr-mark-bailey

This lab leak theory despite

no scientific evidence of existing viruses at all

Leading to the argument 

"To centralize control of scientific experimentation in the WHO, an unelected and unaccountable body that pushed "

the whole lockstep agenda and  creating an even worse unscientific monster in future

Edited by Talorgan

12 hours ago, Captainlove said:

Im not a big fan of bigtree,something about him doesn't sit right with me.

Read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaxxed

Watch this: Vaxxed-From coverup-to catastrophe

Further information: Vaxxed: Oakland Q&A

Now explain your feeling of 'not sitting right with you' i need for you to show me where i am wrong

I can tell you right now how Del Bigtree sits right with me, the truth.

If the truth movement against big harma ever needed a front man to really take the message further into TerrorVision heads that could successfully circumvent MSM, then Del is that man among others.

37 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

Yep, event 201 as the cover for the actual event, where the worlds population was poisoned with a neuro-toxin and then declared to be a 'virus' for the fear effect to take hold in the populace leaving the only option the 'experimental injection', because releasing a real 'virus' that is transmissible and deadly is too dangerous to be able to manage, and besides it might of actually killed some of these shitbags that did the deed, MSM headed the charge with evil shitbag & co writing the script that is extremely dangerous to 'their' democracy on all channels 24/7.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd here we are.

1 hour ago, sock muppet said:

Read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaxxed

Watch this: Vaxxed-From coverup-to catastrophe

Further information: Vaxxed: Oakland Q&A

Now explain your feeling of 'not sitting right with you' i need for you to show me where i am wrong

I can tell you right now how Del Bigtree sits right with me, the truth.

If the truth movement against big harma ever needed a front man to really take the message further into TerrorVision heads that could successfully circumvent MSM, then Del is that man among others.

To me he's the new alex jones. Never touches the real issues.

1 minute ago, Captainlove said:

To me he's the new alex jones. Never touches the real issues.

Del Bigtree 'WAS' on the payroll of big harma, but when confronted with all the vaccine injuries, his perception of what he thought it was all about, the truth changed him as a person, he honestly thought that big harma was just an operation for the benefit of Mankind and then rebuked that notion, which is quite hard to do when you're convinced of your own world-view to be right, and that is why Del is an important part of the truth, i agree he is not perfect and i do not agree with all he says, but at least he is willing to take his honesty and shove it right back in the face of the industry he once worked for.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sock muppet said:

Del Bigtree 'WAS' on the payroll of big harma, but when confronted with all the vaccine injuries, his perception of what he thought it was all about, the truth changed him as a person, he honestly thought that big harma was just an operation for the benefit of Mankind and then rebuked that notion, which is quite hard to do when you're convinced of your own world-view to be right, and that is why Del is an important part of the truth, i agree he is not perfect and i do not agree with all he says, but at least he is willing to take his honesty and shove it right back in the face of the industry he once worked for.

I agree that the exposure he brings to the cause is good, but the establishment mustn’t be overly concerned with him or he’d be dead like Brandy Vaughan who had a similar story, former sales exec for Merck, spoke out against them and now is on a permanent vacation. Ateotd I suppose people will say C O is needed as a release valve and to lull the ‘awake’ into a sense of false security that ‘influential others’ are on our side and speaking out so we don’t have to actively do anything, but if these guys were really a threat to those in power they wouldn’t be given a platform to speak or be drawing breath. We can only hope that these ‘speakers’ who are allowed to talk really believe in the truth and consider themselves double agents who are trying to bring down the system from within it, and not just to collect an establishment pay cheque and a flimsy promise that they’re in the inner circle and won’t be part of the future slave class.

• Like 1