Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

4 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

Trust got thrown under the bus three years ago so Elon has got some catching up to do, HEY ELON, if the government comes at you with hypodermic needles and syringes saying that they are vaccines, just know that they are LYING TO YOU!!!, just a heads up, you can thank me later, you're welcome, 👍

9 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

A nuclear blast is something to be scared of

Only if you survive, and if you do, being blind is a bonus, so you don't have to witness the horror, although the last three years could be construed as the final moments of my life in slow motion with some of the stuff i have had to witness!

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

Only if you survive, and if you do, being blind is a bonus, so you don't have to witness the horror, although the last three years could be construed as the final moments of my life in slow motion with some of the stuff i have had to witness!

The last three years has been the final moment of your life? 

Don’t do it sock, you’ve got too much to live for!😂

(What did you witness?)

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

Trust got thrown under the bus three years ago so Elon has got some catching up to do, HEY ELON, if the government comes at you with hypodermic needles and syringes saying that they are vaccines, just know that they are LYING TO YOU!!!, just a heads up, you can thank me later, you're welcome, 👍

Elon is talking about AI. There’ll be loads more about it in the news next couple o days 

• Like 1

thgfg.jpg

Until another scamdemic comes along. The first one probably served as a litmus test to see how compliant people are. Maybe I'm wrong, and maybe more people will ask questions if they try another scamdemic any time soon.

F*ck knows, just got to keep speaking up for people that were harmed from the vax regardless.

15 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Until another scamdemic comes along. The first one probably served as a litmus test to see how compliant people are. Maybe I'm wrong, and maybe more people will ask questions if they try another scamdemic any time soon.

F*ck knows, just got to keep speaking up for people that were harmed from the vax regardless.

There's a theory going around that the W.H.O. ended the Covid pandemic to bookend it. To start afresh with something new... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, wingwang said:

There's a theory going around that the W.H.O. ended the Covid pandemic to bookend it. To start afresh with something new... 

And it has absolutely nothing to do with the HORRORNATION because that IS just happenstance, nope not a conspiwaccy, and i'm a theowisssh fukchecker so i should know.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/obituaries/2023/05/09/terrence-hardiman-actor-demon-secret-army-obituary/

From the obituary of actor Terrence Hardiman, the Demon Headmaster  must be on a par with the Simpsons for predictive programming :

'He brainwashes them into saying like automatons: “The headmaster is a marvellous man,” but his ultimate aim is revealed to be even more sinister – to genetically alter the human race, wipe out all children and take over the world.

' As he reflected, however, it was perhaps not so surprising that his character had remained popular to the present day: “I mean, he’s a horrible person who wants to rule the world. He believes, passionately and deeply and dangerously, that his way is the way that the world should go.

“And we’ve had a few people in political positions, haven’t we, in the world, like that?”

18 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

The last three years has been the final moment of your life? 

Don’t do it sock, you’ve got too much to live for!😂

(What did you witness?)

Clearly, some people live in a different timeline. 😉

The power of negative thinking imo.

• Confused 1

I was thinking how weird it was that governments around the world paid so much for the covid vaccine it was unprecedented at the speed they handed over that much money. They paid like a high price for the jab, apparently if it was private it would cost £125 per booster. They still would have got people to take it but how surprising is it that the governments around the world paid for it and gave it out for free. Even in countries that didn't have the NHS type systems. Even on the NHS you have to pay a fee to receive medicine but in this case people had to pay nothing. For the flu vaccine, I suspect that is free as well? Never realy thought about how how they give it away for free unlike other medicines in that much detail. 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

I was thinking how weird it was that governments around the world paid so much for the covid vaccine it was unprecedented at the speed they handed over that much money. They paid like a high price for the jab, apparently if it was private it would cost £125 per booster. They still would have got people to take it but how surprising is it that the governments around the world paid for it and gave it out for free. Even in countries that didn't have the NHS type systems. Even on the NHS you have to pay a fee to receive medicine but in this case people had to pay nothing. For the flu vaccine, I suspect that is free as well? Never realy thought about how how they give it away for free unlike other medicines in that much detail. 

Basically, "THEY" used OUR money. Just like Johnson's Partygate legal bill.

Either that or they borrowed or printed (aka 'created') money.  If the likes of us did that, we'd be in prison.

Governments don't really have ANY money of their own.

Edited by Nip