Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

Dr. Clare Craig shares some facts about “vaccines” with the UK Covid-19 Inquiry

BY RHODA WILSON ON MAY 9, 2023  ( 2 COMMENTS
 

At the beginning of 2022, the UK launched a Covid-19 Inquiry to investigate the “preparedness and resilience” of the UK’s response to the covid pandemic.

Diagnostic pathologist Dr. Clare Craig was asked to submit a statement regarding deaths associated with the covid “vaccine” rollout in the 15 to 19-year-old age group. Of course, it is impossible to share these details without explaining the “bigger picture” concerns about the injections.  There is little hope the Inquiry will conduct a fair review of the evidence but at least the evidence will be recorded and there can be no claims of ignorance in the future.

Dr. Craig’s submission is 175 pages with almost 700 references. Although she has not published her witness statement, she has shared some points she made to the UK Covid-19 Inquiry in a Twitter thread.  Below is Dr. Craig’s thread followed by a brief timeline of the Covid-19 Inquiry so far.
 

https://expose-news.com/2023/05/09/dr-clare-craig-shares-some-facts/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

And yet the dogs of Chernobyl are supposed to be genetically mutated from the radioactivity, according to the flashing televisual box of dreams in my living room. 

Maybe because it was a fair while ago and as the ocean cleans and pulls radioactivity away, the fish weren’t as badly affected? 
 

Maybe land takes longer to get clean, even though there’s wind to whisk it away, there’s still physical stuff for it to cling to. 
 

Maybe it’s all bollocks, even what I’m saying here

 

I have watched a documentary on Chernobyl. People who were "rescued" from there weren't allowed to take their pets with them, meaning that there were a bunch of dogs left behind.

 

Anyway, when people who made the documentary went there, they found a huge population of dogs living there, those dogs being the descendants of the dogs left behind.

 

Something doesn't add up with the whole radiation thing.

 

PS: there is a Japanese man who survived both nuclear explosions, radiation didn't kill him either.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, XelNaga said:

I have watched a documentary on Chernobyl. People who were "rescued" from there weren't allowed to take their pets with them, meaning that there were a bunch of dogs left behind.

 

Anyway, when people who made the documentary went there, they found a huge population of dogs living there, those dogs being the descendants of the dogs left behind.

 

Something doesn't add up with the whole radiation thing.

 

PS: there is a Japanese man who survived both nuclear explosions, radiation didn't kill him either.

 

Well, well. ...... I'm a doctor !

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, XelNaga said:

I have watched a documentary on Chernobyl. People who were "rescued" from there weren't allowed to take their pets with them, meaning that there were a bunch of dogs left behind.

 

Anyway, when people who made the documentary went there, they found a huge population of dogs living there, those dogs being the descendants of the dogs left behind.

 

Something doesn't add up with the whole radiation thing.

 

PS: there is a Japanese man who survived both nuclear explosions, radiation didn't kill him either.

I think I might have watched the same one as you, it mentioned the radioactivity changed the dogs somehow, not sure in what way.

 

What are your thoughts on how what we’re told doesn’t add up? 
Like what we’re told is more to scare us, hyping it up as another threat to cower from?

 

A nuclear blast is something to be scared of.

 

Top tip for avoiding the worst of a nuclear detonation if your out and about and one is about to hit:

 

Dig a trench the size of your body, climb in and lay flat with your feet facing the intended blast zone. 
It shields the most important parts of your body from the light of the blast, which allegedly pushes radiation through even concrete. 
Always remembered that from an old issue of Combat and Survival magazine 👍

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

I think I might have watched the same one as you, it mentioned the radioactivity changed the dogs somehow, not sure in what way.

 

What are your thoughts on how what we’re told doesn’t add up? 
Like what we’re told is more to scare us, hyping it up as another threat to cower from?

 

A nuclear blast is something to be scared of.

 

Top tip for avoiding the worst of a nuclear detonation if your out and about and one is about to hit:

 

Dig a trench the size of your body, climb in and lay flat with your feet facing the intended blast zone. 
It shields the most important parts of your body from the light of the blast, which allegedly pushes radiation through even concrete. 
Always remembered that from an old issue of Combat and Survival magazine 👍

To be honest, I have no idea. My knowledge and, luckily, experience with radiation and nuclear blasts in non-existing 😅

 

But I have no doubt that, same as with everything else, "they" kept many things about it from us and have manipulated the things they told us.

 

Hyping up the fear from it is rather self-evident, mostly in USA, but that is not surprising.

 

About the dogs, I guess it is quite possible they got changed in certain ways, for the better or worse. But they survived, and had healthy offsprings. By what we are told, that is not suppose to happen, they should all be dead.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

I think I might have watched the same one as you, it mentioned the radioactivity changed the dogs somehow, not sure in what way.

 

What are your thoughts on how what we’re told doesn’t add up? 
Like what we’re told is more to scare us, hyping it up as another threat to cower from?

 

A nuclear blast is something to be scared of.

 

Top tip for avoiding the worst of a nuclear detonation if your out and about and one is about to hit:

 

Dig a trench the size of your body, climb in and lay flat with your feet facing the intended blast zone. 
It shields the most important parts of your body from the light of the blast, which allegedly pushes radiation through even concrete. 
Always remembered that from an old issue of Combat and Survival magazine 👍

I remember watching a long time ago how radiation actually kills us. What is called "radiation poisoning" makes no sense, as it is said that radiation is basically some really small particles, that literally go through us, thus penetrating our organs and creating micro holes in them. It affects soft tissues the most. They also said that is the reason why cockroaches are in a way immune to it, as they have no soft tissue. Who knows..

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, XelNaga said:

To be honest, I have no idea. My knowledge and, luckily, experience with radiation and nuclear blasts in non-existing 😅

 

But I have no doubt that, same as with everything else, "they" kept many things about it from us and have manipulated the things they told us.

 

Hyping up the fear from it is rather self-evident, mostly in USA, but that is not surprising.

 

About the dogs, I guess it is quite possible they got changed in certain ways, for the better or worse. But they survived, and had healthy offsprings. By what we are told, that is not suppose to happen, they should all be dead.

Animals left to their own devices will eventually revert back to feral natural behaviour, perhaps that's how they changed.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://drsambailey.com/resources/videos/interviews/runaway-virology-marvin-wins-in-court/

 

 

https://truthcomestolight.com/marvin-haberland-shares-results-of-his-court-case-against-virology-in-germany/

 

 

"Especially Important:

If the court, the state and others had known of something that they could have used to make a legal example of us regarding our requests for evidence, they certainly would have done so.

 

Thus, they obviously used the easiest “escape option” and simply discontinued the proceedings."

 

", all the trials that used the argumentation with paragraph one, that the scientific nature of virology is not given and therefore the penalty notices are all illegal, they were all dropped."

 

"Clearly, the courts are avoiding admitting the evidence that reveals the fraud of virology into public record."

 

 

 

 

Edited by Talorgan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Still seeing a lot of people dropping dead like 2 years after the vaccine. They stopped putting them in the media as much now but they are still going on. 

 

I was thinking about how they realy came up with a crazy poison if you think about it. it was like 10ml of liquid but that was enough to cause a sudden death 2 years later and completely untraceable. They must have been spent years coming up with that poison recipe. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, XelNaga said:

To be honest, I have no idea. My knowledge and, luckily, experience with radiation and nuclear blasts in non-existing 😅

 

But I have no doubt that, same as with everything else, "they" kept many things about it from us and have manipulated the things they told us.

 

Hyping up the fear from it is rather self-evident, mostly in USA, but that is not surprising.

 

About the dogs, I guess it is quite possible they got changed in certain ways, for the better or worse. But they survived, and had healthy offsprings. By what we are told, that is not suppose to happen, they should all be dead.

Fair enough, it’s one of those things. 
Don’t know any nuclear scientists to ask. 
 

Btw, according to new forum rules, “they” must now be referred to as THEY, allegedly. 
Sheesh, even conspiracy theorists are getting in on the pronoun act. 
We wouldn’t want to upset the illuminati, sorry THEY/THEM/THOSE OTHER ONES 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

JABBED?

Teammates form guard of honour at funeral for talented young footballer, 13, who was found dead after going missing in Belfast

  • Kaylee Black was a goalkeeper for the U13s Belfast football club Crusaders

By Danya Bazaraa

Published: 16:18 BST, 9 May 2023 | Updated: 16:18 BST, 9 May 2023

Teammates formed a guard of honour at the funeral of a talented young footballer who died in Belfast after reportedly going missing. 

Kaylee Black, 13, who was a goalkeeper for the U13s Belfast football club Crusaders, died suddenly on May 1.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12064031/Teammates-form-guard-honour-funeral-talented-young-footballer-13-dead.html

Glenn Greenwald's politician husband David Miranda dies aged 37 after 9-month intensive care battle: Journalist pays heartbreaking tribute to father of their two children and 'the strongest, most passionate, most compassionate man I've known'

  • Greenwald, 56, posted a heartbreaking tribute Tuesday morning announcing Miranda's death, alongside photos of the pair together with their two sons
  • 'He died in full peace, surrounded by our children, family and friends,' he said
  • Miranda, a Brazilian congressman from Rio, was remembered as a 'young man with an extraordinary trajectory' by the country's President Lula 

By Ross Ibbetson For Dailymail.com

Published: 15:22 BST, 9 May 2023 | Updated: 16:39 BST, 9 May 2023

Glenn Greenwald's politician husband David Miranda has died aged 37 after a nine-month intensive care battle following a gastrointestinal infection.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12064005/Glenn-Greenwalds-politician-husband-David-Miranda-dies-aged-37.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

JABBED?

Teammates form guard of honour at funeral for talented young footballer, 13, who was found dead after going missing in Belfast

  • Kaylee Black was a goalkeeper for the U13s Belfast football club Crusaders

By Danya Bazaraa

Published: 16:18 BST, 9 May 2023 | Updated: 16:18 BST, 9 May 2023

Teammates formed a guard of honour at the funeral of a talented young footballer who died in Belfast after reportedly going missing. 

Kaylee Black, 13, who was a goalkeeper for the U13s Belfast football club Crusaders, died suddenly on May 1.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12064031/Teammates-form-guard-honour-funeral-talented-young-footballer-13-dead.html

Glenn Greenwald's politician husband David Miranda dies aged 37 after 9-month intensive care battle: Journalist pays heartbreaking tribute to father of their two children and 'the strongest, most passionate, most compassionate man I've known'

  • Greenwald, 56, posted a heartbreaking tribute Tuesday morning announcing Miranda's death, alongside photos of the pair together with their two sons
  • 'He died in full peace, surrounded by our children, family and friends,' he said
  • Miranda, a Brazilian congressman from Rio, was remembered as a 'young man with an extraordinary trajectory' by the country's President Lula 

By Ross Ibbetson For Dailymail.com

Published: 15:22 BST, 9 May 2023 | Updated: 16:39 BST, 9 May 2023

Glenn Greenwald's politician husband David Miranda has died aged 37 after a nine-month intensive care battle following a gastrointestinal infection.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12064005/Glenn-Greenwalds-politician-husband-David-Miranda-dies-aged-37.html

 

Oh well ! Never mind !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, XelNaga said:

I have watched a documentary on Chernobyl. People who were "rescued" from there weren't allowed to take their pets with them, meaning that there were a bunch of dogs left behind.

 

Anyway, when people who made the documentary went there, they found a huge population of dogs living there, those dogs being the descendants of the dogs left behind.

 

Something doesn't add up with the whole radiation thing.

 

PS: there is a Japanese man who survived both nuclear explosions, radiation didn't kill him either.

 

ah but there are other people who died quickly like the plant manager who developed oesophagus cancer and died shortly after and many children that developed thyroid tumours.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...