Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

17 minutes ago, Frankieboy said:

My tip is

fake alien invasion using AI bluebeam etc

hype up 5G so many start getting ill especially vaxxed blame it on alien virus

thus the need for one world  government ie UN

the rest business as usual for elites

You could be onto something, especially as the alien angle would be a worldwide event, plus they’ve got the graphene in a lot of people. 

As long as there’s some sort of exterior threat to blame everything on, they’re laughing. 

Anything that affects the whole world will be on their wish list. 

It’s a geo political, worldwide threat game now. No more localised namby pamby tomfoolery. 

39 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

You could be onto something, especially as the alien angle would be a worldwide event, plus they’ve got the graphene in a lot of people. 

As long as there’s some sort of exterior threat to blame everything on, they’re laughing. 

It’s a geo political, worldwide threat game now. No more localised namby pamby tomfoolery. 

Listen to the Templar. Makes sense to me.

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/6524-random-anything/&do=findComment&comment=497250

23 hours ago, DaleP said:

"We need to separate ourselves and survive."

Agree to that.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, numnuts said:

Indeed, if everyone had refused to go in to lockdown and just tossed their TV's from their homes, then no one would have noticed the slightest difference in their lives. I think it is now very safe to assume, a certainty even, that the next 'pandemic' will not be 'Covid'-related in any way, shape or form. The PTB need a new brand name to work with.  

How many people remember the first 'scamdemic' of sorts. 

How many people remember 1979 (I think it was). World-wide, there was the dire prediction. "We are on the point of running out of oil." Some countries had petrol rationing. All the media could talk about was 'Peak Oil'.

Where I was living, you couldn't buy petrol after 18h00 and petrol stations closed on Friday at 18h00n and didn't reopen until 08h00 on Monday.

The number of people who fell for this bullshit was incredible. We had people being assaulted for daring to drive a car. It didn't last for very long, because more people back then were a fuck lot less gullible than the cunts inhabiting our streets today.

Peak oil didn't work. Global warming is slowly losing support of the PEOPLE, because they know it's all bollocks. Then we had the Scamdemic.

Figures they've got to dream up something new. Return of the Messiah, Alien Invasion. World War III.

One of 'em is on its way. Now the UK look like getting SIR Keir Starmer, who is Teflon Tony in disguise, but the silly cunts will vote for him because there is NO viable alternative. Unless you want the Liberal Democratic homosexual retards.

Edited by Mikheil
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Frankieboy said:

My tip is

fake alien invasion using AI bluebeam etc

hype up 5G so many start getting ill especially vaxxed blame it on alien virus

thus the need for one world  government ie UN

the rest business as usual for elites

1 hour ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

There is something on the horizon so i would suggest you get some supplies, find a source of water and learn how to purify it that's important, and have some basic foods that you can just add water too as they will last longest, it won't be forever and i can not suggest the time frame, timing is too difficult, but what ever you do, accumulate slowly no need to panic buy because you will cause a stampede and stress the system that is already well broken, don't over do it try to imagine the bear minimum to get through for one month, anything more means you will be sitting around waiting for someone else to fix it, forget anything considered a luxury except a bar of soap, pack of pain killers include Clove oil for toothache and tooth brush, 👍

Now the most likely of scenario's is going to be the Banks, just be aware of the situation as it unfolds, 👍

Don't panic, and i hope to be proved wrong, following the above is easy and gives you the time necessary to make decisions without being forced into anything, 👍

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Macnamara said:

the flood gates are creaking under the pressure....they just need a good shove and truth can wash the world clean

Loose Women star Carol McGiffin is forced to quit the show in row over Covid conspiracy views after bizarre radio rant

By Katie Hind, Consultant Editor Showbusiness, For The Mail On Sunday

Published: 22:29 BST, 6 May 2023 | Updated: 00:02 BST, 7 May 2023

Loose Women ITV star Carol McGiffin was forced to quit after a bizarre radio rant, including claiming the Covid pandemic was a World Health Organisation plot to take over every government.

Ms McGiffin, 63, revealed last week that she had left the lunchtime show, protesting that ITV insisted she sign a contract with clauses that were 'totally unjust and unworkable'.

Now The Mail on Sunday can disclose that a free speech row was at the centre of her departure, after a backlash over her tirade in an interview on TNT talk radio. 

In it, original Loose Women panelist Ms McGiffin also accused reputable mainstream news organisations of conspiring to brainwash the public, causing a mass mental health breakdown, after being 'bought off by the Government'.

She added she thought the then Health Secretary Matt Hancock tried to bring in Covid patients from France to fill 'empty hospital beds' in Britain at the height of the pandemic.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/usshowbiz/article-12055015/Loose-Women-star-Carol-McGiffin-forced-quit-Covid-conspiracy-views-row.html

Good for her, she shouldn't be wasting her time on shite like Loose fucking Women anyway.

She's flying directly over the target, so she has to go. 

• Like 7

8 hours ago, Macnamara said:

the flood gates are creaking under the pressure....they just need a good shove and truth can wash the world clean

Loose Women star Carol McGiffin is forced to quit the show in row over Covid conspiracy views after bizarre radio rant

By Katie Hind, Consultant Editor Showbusiness, For The Mail On Sunday

Published: 22:29 BST, 6 May 2023 | Updated: 00:02 BST, 7 May 2023

Loose Women ITV star Carol McGiffin was forced to quit after a bizarre radio rant, including claiming the Covid pandemic was a World Health Organisation plot to take over every government. Ms McGiffin, 63, revealed last week that she had left the lunchtime show, protesting that ITV insisted she sign a contract with clauses that were 'totally unjust and unworkable'. Now The Mail on Sunday can disclose that a free speech row was at the centre of her departure, after a backlash over her tirade in an interview on TNT talk radio. In it, original Loose Women panelist Ms McGiffin also accused reputable mainstream news organisations of conspiring to brainwash the public, causing a mass mental health breakdown, after being 'bought off by the Government'. She added she thought the then Health Secretary Matt Hancock tried to bring in Covid patients from France to fill 'empty hospital beds' in Britain at the height of the pandemic.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/usshowbiz/article-12055015/Loose-Women-star-Carol-McGiffin-forced-quit-Covid-conspiracy-views-row.html

All in the aftermath of Lineker's free speech battle with the BBC being headline news. And McGiffin doesn't even work for the BBC, which was the main reason why Lineker got scrutinised in the first place. As in, over the impartiality contract clause. Ridiculous. As for the article itself, we have the usual lingo reserved for anyone in the public eye who gets their hymn sheets mixed up. For example, the likes of 'bizarre', 'rant', 'tirade', 'plot' (vague usage) and 'Government' (vague usage), but nothing on Elvis as of yet. I haven't heard that Hancock/French patients story before, which does sound silly. However, I couldn't find the audio of McGiffin's radio interview on Youtube, so I can't know what she said or where she might have got it from.         

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sock muppet said:

There is something on the horizon so i would suggest you get some supplies, find a source of water and learn how to purify it that's important, and have some basic foods that you can just add water too as they will last longest, it won't be forever and i can not suggest the time frame, timing is too difficult, but what ever you do, accumulate slowly no need to panic buy because you will cause a stampede and stress the system that is already well broken, don't over do it try to imagine the bear minimum to get through for one month, anything more means you will be sitting around waiting for someone else to fix it, forget anything considered a luxury except a bar of soap, pack of pain killers include Clove oil for toothache and tooth brush, 👍

Now the most likely of scenario's is going to be the Banks, just be aware of the situation as it unfolds, 👍

Don't panic, and i hope to be proved wrong, following the above is easy and gives you the time necessary to make decisions without being forced into anything, 👍

Yes its called a financial crash. It will feel like a world war.

2 hours ago, Captainlove said:

Yes its called a financial crash. It will feel like a world war.

War no, Starving to death, yes, just a minor niggle with the description, remember you have to want their solution, so far i have refused anything that remotely resembles any kind of soluble-ness, i just don't trust it for some reason, could be because everyone on planet stupid has been talking complete bollox's for the last three years, 👍

4 hours ago, numnuts said:

bizarre radio rant

Something that is now termed a 'bizarre rant' is what used to be called the truth.

Truth and lies have gone 180 degrees - in fact if you come out with the complete truth and you are likely to be viewed as a lunatic. Additionally, the system media always protests too much when the official lie is contradicted.

For example, a search for vaccine depopulation plan will produce links to ten or more articles, each single one vehemently insisting that there is no such plan.

Such uniformity and determined insistence suggests to me instead that there is such a plan.

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, pete675 said:

Something that is now termed a 'bizarre rant' is what used to be called the truth.

Truth and lies have gone 180 degrees - in fact if you come out with the complete truth and you are likely to be viewed as a lunatic. Additionally, the system media always protests too much when the official lie is contradicted.

For example, a search for vaccine depopulation plan will produce links to ten or more articles, each single one vehemently insisting that there is no such plan.

Such uniformity and determined insistence suggests to me instead that there is such a plan.

It has got to the point nowadays where, in many cases, being "canceled" can be accepted with pride

• Haha 3

On 5/7/2023 at 12:05 AM, DaleP said:

It is unlikely that they will use nuclear in war. A several sources said.

After all, it contaminates the lands for a very long time.

They did nuke hiroshima and nagasaki, although it was working class people that got killed off, so i guess it did not bother them much

The israelies did nuke lebanon recently, although small nukes, had to be careful as israel was next door

Same as the entire world war, the elites simply sat at home with their feet up, and sent all the working class people off to the front lines to die

Then all the high ranking officers simply disappeared, all given new ID's in the new world that they all had created

Maybe WW3 will be a  nuclear war as the elites have built underground bunkers for themselves in hide in, maybe they may use small nukes, kill off the working class people with radiation , mimimum damage to the planet, after all they have to live there as well, build their temple of satan

8 hours ago, pete675 said:

I am now just waiting for the likes of Gary Lineker to rally in support of McGiffin's right to free speech. Per chance, Ian 'Baby Man' Wright and Alan 'Don't care who owns my club' Shearer won't be far behind either. The dam is about to burst!

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 2

On 5/6/2023 at 11:19 PM, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Oh what like Hiroshima and Nagasaki? 

You forgot one, Fukushima, still on going in my book.

On 5/6/2023 at 11:24 PM, DaleP said:

They won't do it. It's dirty.

WW3 has moved onto stealth war....as we have been experiencing.

See above, and everyone wonders why the whole world is in a state of insanity, the frog is almost boiled.

3 hours ago, jack121 said:

The israelies did nuke lebanon recently, although small nukes, had to be careful as israel was next door

Is there any links you could share, as far as i know it was a fertiliser storage facility, would be interested in this alternative suspicion, 👍

I saw a news clip about the latest pledge to end the wait for GP appointments etc, and the injection of £240 million

The images shown were about a minutes worth of hospital staff - overwashing their hands in that ritualistic fashion, overdressed in PPE, giving a completely unrealistic image of a visit to the hospital ...

I guess to scare people from going. 

What has that got to do with GP's anyway?!

I've been in and out of hospitals and GP surgeries all throughout the crazy era, and I forget that some people haven't seen for themselves what it is really like now. 

I will endeavour to share my recent observations 'soon' 😉

1 hour ago, bryan said:

"A great friend and ally of spiked has died. Sadhvi Sharma wrote for spiked, worked tirelessly on our Free Speech University Rankings, and was one of us. She passed away suddenly yesterday at the age of 39."
https://www.spiked-online.com/2021/03/25/rip-sadhvi-sharma/#.ZFhwiWYxni0

Was she spiked? How can one work for a free speech platform and jabbed? 🤔

On 5/7/2023 at 7:17 AM, bamboozooka said:

dontcha just love old 50's nuke test films where houses blow over and the camera never moves

and the 13mm film never melts. the radiation never affects the film and the emp never knocks out the camera

You have a good point. 😲