Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

CDC Director Walensky Resigns, Ending Contentious Reign Over COVID Vaccine Policies

Dr. Rochelle Walensky, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, submitted her resignation to the Biden administration Friday, prompting supporters and critics to speak out about her handling of the pandemic.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/cdc-director-rochelle-walensky-resigns/?utm_source=luminate&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=defender&utm_id=20230505

106885302-1621437465280-gettyimages-1232981654-AFP_9AB8JF.webp

Edited by Freaky Dragonfly
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, sock muppet said:

Rachel Schraer, Mike Wendling and the BullshitBa'alCabal gets destroyed by Stew Peters, nice one stew, get in there son, we're with ya, 👍

I am uninfected un-injected and by God i tried to get infected, guess what, i am not dead!!!, never was a virus!!!

Free Speech Warrior

EPIC!!! Stew Peters Goes Head-To-Head with BBC Reporters... This Is How You Treat Fake News Media!

Duration 00:53:50

https://www.bitchute.com/video/QG3az8Rwk7oU/

QG3az8Rwk7oU_640x360.webp.a8ee105fda658da1f55d018ce111a582.webp

typical BBC hatchet job even when he presented facts falling on deaf ears,well it would as they have to answer to their masters...the guy did a great job but a waste of time with these woke twats. they didnt do the job of pulling him down that they were sent to do...the woman and bloke were really piss poor interviewers..nice one stu top bloke!

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

CDC Director Walensky Resigns, Ending Contentious Reign Over COVID Vaccine Policies

Dr. Rochelle Walensky, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, submitted her resignation to the Biden administration Friday, prompting supporters and critics to speak out about her handling of the pandemic.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/cdc-director-rochelle-walensky-resigns/?utm_source=luminate&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=defender&utm_id=20230505

Meanwhile, hoping that we will all eventually forget all about her involvement in the scam ?

2 hours ago, numnuts said:

If one thinks about it, even briefly, then it is quite obvious that only a very small minority really 'knew' what was going on. All bound by oaths, no doubt. They would have each been personally responsible for what their own did or didn't get. It still makes me laugh that some were expressing surprise, at the likes of Justin Bieber getting vaxxed. Like he would have been Inner Sanctum or something. 🙂    

yes beiber, celine dion, jamie foxx and many other celebrities all not part of the inner sanctum

so when the milner group (aka 'the round table') set up their little clique that gave rise to chatham house and the council on foreign relations and then the trilateral commission and club of rome etc they deliberately set up their secret society, using the wealth left to them by cecil rhodes (a rothschild agent), in his will, to have two spheres.

The inner group were known as 'the elect' and the outer group of people who assisted the elect in various ways without knowing or understanding the core conspiracy where known as the 'associated helpers'

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

This person resembles a glammed-up version of Cherie Bliar (if such a thing is possible 😆). She also appears to have goblin-esque ears, though hopefully this is just a result of the hairstyle. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

yes beiber, celine dion, jamie foxx and many other celebrities all not part of the inner sanctum

so when the milner group (aka 'the round table') set up their little clique that gave rise to chatham house and the council on foreign relations and then the trilateral commission and club of rome etc they deliberately set up their secret society, using the wealth left to them by cecil rhodes (a rothschild agent), in his will, to have two spheres.

The inner group were known as 'the elect' and the outer group of people who assisted the elect in various ways without knowing or understanding the core conspiracy where known as the 'associated helpers'

Milner was also the main advocate of concentration camps for Boer women and children.

His present-day successors are almost itching to try the same on the unpoisoned ie us.

Let's hope they are always frustrated failures. 

• Thanks 1

On 5/4/2023 at 10:38 AM, sock muppet said:

But that is why i am/we are doing this, so that they can find the necessary info to make an informed choice.

No it was not, three years ago the only info to go on was the MSM, whether it be on the TerrorVision, radio, print or the net, and that is a fact, by doing what i am/we are, is to bring solid evidence to the table that the government in collusion with regulatory bodies, harm-a-ceuticals and the MSM worldwide was lying and deceiving the people of the world and because of this between 20-40 million people in Britannia alone were treated as lab rats and experimented on, with what at best can be described as industrial waste products or at worse liquid asbestos mRNA DNA molestation weapon.

Recently posters have been reporting on glass or crystalline objects being found in the lungs of their nearest and dearest when taken ill and hospitalised, do you think this information will be made readily available to the public by the MSM, NO, so even today, right now, there is still a lack of credible info to be found.

Thankfully though there are still people willing to care and share to compile the information into an easy to find single directory instead of the endless trawling around the net for fragmented data necessary to make the informed choice.

See my above reply, the last paragraph, would you deny another this information, because if we are to defeat this madness then all information needs to be widely disseminated no matter the pain it might cause emotionally.

You were saying people are too lazy with nothing but time on their hands, and deserve everything that they suffer for it, might want to rethink that.

Considering that we as the populace do not own the internet and that it can be taken down or censored at any time, then no amount of online documentation of all the wrongs committed will be worth jack. Example; what if we end up with a Chinese style internet? Where will all this precious documentation be then, on a hard drive somewhere?

This forum has been taken down before and will most likely be a target again. Therefore, believing that chatting or documenting all the online articles here, which, in themselves could be removed at any time, is really just talking to an echo chamber of people who are largely awake. Its little more than an ego salve that makes folks feel they are doing something.

The battle is not on the internet. The battle is to keep our souls intact and to survive the reset, should it occur.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, pete675 said:

Milner was also the main advocate of concentration camps for Boer women and children.

yeah he wanted the diamonds under their feet and his de beers diamond company was bankrolled by the rothschilds. To this day israel is a global centre of the diamond trade along with jewish traders in antwerp

His present-day successors are almost itching to try the same on the unpoisoned ie us.

they did a dry run in australia where they actually put people in quarantine camps

in britain they used a prison term 'lockdown' to confine us all under house arrest to see how we reacted to the tyranny

Let's hope they are always frustrated failures. 

i think at the moment they are feeling pretty good about their achievements. They will be encouraged by the high level of compliance from the general population

That doesn't mean its too late to turn things round though

30 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

scotland has lost the plot

Police Scotland officers ordered to shave off beards

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-65482560

Police Scotland said it was necessary so officers and staff could wear protective FFP3 masks which require users to be clean-shaven.

'There will be exemptions for religious, cultural, disability or medical reasons. In these circumstances, the force is seeking to introduce an alternative type of respiratory protection.'

In other words, 'All you Christian whities, lose the beards - or else!'

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, numnuts said:

The whole problem is that a lot of people don't think. Not any more.

Rabbits in the headlights, can't see it till it hits them, nah that's too kind, more like mooshy brains in the soft glow of the menticide machine, aka the TerrorVision, the modern replacement for the flickering camp fire ghost story telling.

I still like the way that the 'pandemic' had to officially be declared over. Cheers, Tedros.

Ahhhh the exit strategy, he announces that mother nature is on the rampage with the most deadly of weapons at her disposal and then is defeated by announcing, virus? what virus?.

A PTB pawn who was placed on the board, when it became obvious that one non-PTB M.P. or another, was soon going to enter the vaccine concerns fray. These non-PTB M.P.'s now know, by entering the said fray, that they will be cast as in league with unruly 'Holocaust Mentioners' and kicked out of their parties. Whereas, if one non-PTB M.P. had entered the fray prior to Bridgen, then the 'Holocaust' would never have been mentioned at all and neither should it have been. Then, the rather silly scene at PM's Questions, where vaccine concerns were somehow conflated with 'anti-semitism', could not have taken place.

They play both sides, as long as they are still the power brokers, anything goes, but i myself do not feel defeated but rather encouraged that i / we never gave one inch of our ground, the game is most definitely a foot, now comes the pursuit of Justice, all those 'pushers' of the narrative that once held platforms kept aloft by the power brokers will soon discover the ground melting beneath their feet.

If one thinks about it, even briefly, then it is quite obvious that only a very small minority really 'knew' what was going on. All bound by oaths, no doubt.

A small minority indeed, whose voices were amplified by MSM, i think interesting to watch in the coming weeks and months of how it devours itself, 🍿

A PTB pawn who was placed on the board, when it became obvious that one non-PTB M.P. or another, was soon going to enter the vaccine concerns fray. These non-PTB M.P.'s now know, by entering the said fray, that they will be cast as in league with unruly 'Holocaust Mentioners' and kicked out of their parties. Whereas, if one non-PTB M.P. had entered the fray prior to Bridgen, then the 'Holocaust' would never have been mentioned at all and neither should it have been. Then, the rather silly scene at PM's Questions, where vaccine concerns were somehow conflated with 'anti-semitism', could not have taken place.  

They've got us under full spectrum dominance. It is a sight to behold. They will still lose though... but it's fun to watch. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, soulalways said:

typical BBC hatchet job even when he presented facts falling on deaf ears,well it would as they have to answer to their masters...the guy did a great job but a waste of time with these woke twats. they didnt do the job of pulling him down that they were sent to do...the woman and bloke were really piss poor interviewers..nice one stu top bloke!

He brought a lot to the table in this video, the only thing i found disappointing that was not mentioned, was for stew to ask the very basic question of "where is the virus?", but like any good movie, a build up is required before the killer strike is played, i want to see more like this particularly with the BrainwashingBullshittingCreeps in the spot light, 👍

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RobinJ said:

Considering that we as the populace do not own the internet and that it can be taken down or censored at any time, then no amount of online documentation of all the wrongs committed will be worth jack. Example; what if we end up with a Chinese style internet? Where will all this precious documentation be then, on a hard drive somewhere?

Yes in your possession, you have got a backup of a backup, if not you have no backup at all, remember openEYE has been released for public amusement, and then when the switch is flicked, POOF, bye bye data.

1 hour ago, RobinJ said:

is really just talking to an echo chamber of people who are largely awake. Its little more than an ego salve that makes folks feel they are doing something.

I disagree with this point of view, it is true that the main voices seemly are talking to themselves but the evidence suggests the opposite, for example Matt Le Tissier, when Matt first put out a video about everything discussed here, his involvement reached out beyond anything we could do either online or just talking to people as we meet in life, that's just one big bold example, lets not forget the true heroes of all the Doctors that no one was aware of until this outrage occurred and of course the demonstrations around the world and the biggest of them all, our Canadian heroes that shut down Ottawa for a month or so, 👍

52 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

'There will be exemptions for religious, cultural, disability or medical reasons. In these circumstances, the force is seeking to introduce an alternative type of respiratory protection.'

Speak to naTsa, they have loads of never used space hats with matching suits and boots for those planned for company outings to the Moon, 🤣

1 hour ago, bamboozooka said:

the one question the fake news media would never ask a partygate minister

"why did you not fear the worlds deadliest virus known to man?"

Same reason the WHO has since declared the pandemic over. It was over before it began.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-65499929 - Covid global health emergency is over, WHO says

Luckily many didn't wait for WHO to say it was over they knew it was fraudulent data the entire time. I wonder if any of these injuries are also fraudulent data?

1 hour ago, bamboozooka said:

the one question the fake news media would never ask a partygate minister

"why did you not fear the worlds deadliest virus known to man?"

Precisely !

11 hours ago, sock muppet said:

Ummmm, no why don't you fill in the details, i am not here to second guess an agenda that you work so tirelessly for, the exploiter par excellence for the ensuing power vacuum that you so marxian worshiper of double standards, new speak, dragon language, that has far too much influence and sway on this platform, your reply s'il vous plaît?

???

Drop the attitude and I'll talk. I like the way you totally ignore what I said about Sputnik V and Gintsburg too. It's all so tiresome.

If you must know my issue with juice peters, it's his blatant well poisoning, Kremling dickriding, and poison OpSIG takes.

If we're going to stay on the Covid subject though, my biggest gripe is probably 'Died Suddenly'. If i'm going to show a friend that doc, you better make sure you're not showing heart surgeries and clots that having nothing to do with Covid, that happened before the scamdemic. I think dates of the deformed babies were sus too if I remember correctly.

I find it hard to believe that Stew is just a conspiratard that doesn't do his research, but maybe I'm wrong. All I know is that he can drop me out with well poisoning shite that doesn't help our cause.

The DR and AR is full of quacks on Kremlinbux though, so it's expected, hence why people are calling for traitors like him to get the Rosenberg treatment.

11 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Drop the attitude and I'll talk. I like the way you totally ignore what I said about Sputnik V and Gintsburg too.

I like the way you simply gloss over the bleedin obvious of, "where is the fukin virus"

As for the experimental injections then please do kindly fill in the blanks of what exactly has been pumped into the unsuspecting populace, and what is it doing, not just now, but what it will do to the generation to come, we are talking about the molestation of the DNA, big NO NO in Gods book, try reading it.

17 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

If you must know my issue with juice peters, it's his blatant well poisoning, Kremling dickriding, and poison OpSIG takes.

I like him because he gets in your face, and for the bonus round he is now in the BrainlessBastardClubs face too.

18 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

If we're going to stay on the Covid subject though, my biggest gripe is probably 'Died Suddenly'. If i'm going to show a friend that doc, you better make sure you're not showing heart surgeries and clots that having nothing to do with Covid, that happened before the scamdemic. I think dates of the deformed babies were sus too if I remember correctly.

Prove it.

19 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

well poisoning shite that doesn't help our cause.

Define 'OUR'

20 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

The DR and AR is full of quacks on Kremlinbux though, so it's expected, hence why people are calling for traitors like him to get the Rosenberg treatment

Speak english instead of learning language from teeny bopper sites

• Like 1

More from Christine Anderson, where she politely gives the hand gesture to dustbin 'castro' trudope (whom is now affectionately known by all Canadians and all peoples of the world as 'JT' 🤢🤮) at the whatever it is in brussels, what caught my attention is the reply from the loser below her shitter post, a Ms Christine Campbell Plouffe which reminds me of something joe stalin or is it bioden said once about democracy and counting.

plouffe, i am going to have fun in my mind with this name, 🤣

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Macnamara said:

yeah he wanted the diamonds under their feet and his de beers diamond company was bankrolled by the rothschilds. To this day israel is a global centre of the diamond trade along with jewish traders in antwerp

they did a dry run in australia where they actually put people in quarantine camps

in britain they used a prison term 'lockdown' to confine us all under house arrest to see how we reacted to the tyranny

i think at the moment they are feeling pretty good about their achievements. They will be encouraged by the high level of compliance from the general population

That doesn't mean its too late to turn things round though

Were at a cross roads for humanity. Its now or never

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

Were at a cross roads for humanity. Its now or never

Look at it from the point of view that they have pushed and promoted this for three years straight, as i mentioned earlier, i / we have not backed down and not succumbed to the incessant bullshit menticide, they are spent, think of the time money effort of having the right people in the right places and all doing the wrong thing for a cause that is insane, i / we on the other hand never spent a penny, saw through the lot of it and now we want the main meal, having demolished the starter course, mmmmmmm.... what? there's no main meal you say?, that was it?, pathetic.

• Like 2