Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Just now, DaleP said:

Sounds like something you can get lost deeper into it.....

Is there an end to the series? 🤔

It's Series 1 with 8 episodes, Dale. We've only watched the first 5 so far, so I'm not sure whether it ends on a cliff-hanger or not, prompting another series. It's quite watchable though if you get the chance. There's stuff in there that will go straight over the heads of the Sheeple!

• Like 1

On 5/3/2023 at 6:56 PM, DaleP said:

Well thanks to vaccine lovers. I am currently covered in bruises.... a massive one appeared the other day, the size of my palm, black n blue. Then today, another one. This guy took fancy on me, brushed against me on purpose and said 'sorry' to catch my attention.  I knew it from the energy he was giving off cunt! They are many zombies, lost souls who steals your energy like this now. Of course, I don't even turn around and ignore. The trouble is, I can read people just like that now and not many are worth knowing! I think the polarity is going to widen even more that if you're on the right wavelength, meaning you work with the Universe/guides, live according to the god's law, you will do better whereas if you are on the lower scale and got blinkers on....your life is about to get even w_ _ se.

I have many friends now who can read people in various ways. For me, I get a kind of knowing when I'm around a darker energy or someone with a lot of emotional issues to solve. Our new talents grow daily. Its fascinating to watch and be part of, a whole different kind of science experiment than all the covid malarkey. Way more interesting 😉

• Like 2

Really bad weather out there, usually at this time of the year I am around town wearing t-shirts, now I’m wearing a raincoat. And there’s no clearup coming anytime soon.  What do you think, haarp?  A new super virus variant blocking out the sun? What could it be.

Edited by jack121
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, jack121 said:

Really bad weather out there, usually at this time of the year I am around town wearing t-shirts, now I’m wearing a raincoat. And there’s no clearup coming anytime soon.  What do you think, haarp?  A new super virus variant blocking out the sun? What could it be.

Baffling !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, jack121 said:

It's been nice the last few days, maybe the sun gone in for the Coronation featuring doom & gloom. 😂

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Interesting as well Is this part of the article:

It's true there has been a rise in the numbers of people dying in many countries across the world since Covid-19 emerged. But it's unlikely to be for the reason Mr Peters claims. Data, including that produced by the Office for National Statistics in the UK, suggests vaccinated people are dying at lower rates than unvaccinated people.

Read correctly, the BBC state that the cause is unlikely to do with the vaccines. Hence they don’t know but publish an article of what they want you to read. Clear and obvious misleading article.

If you ignore any other variables then you can distort the story. It could be that more people got vaxxed in richer countries and countries with better health systems. Or that unvaxxed have a shorter life expectancy for some other reason nothing to do with covid.

When you're doing the stats properly you need to recognise there are many variables, which you need to separate out if you can, to reach a valid conclusion. Wasn't it Donald Rumsfeld who talked about 'unknown unknowns' ?

Edited by Campion
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Bullion said:

If it is it should give people ideas of how to be actively doing something worthwhile against this shit show, every bit helps

True.

But I think vaxxed killed themselves. They chose to get the shots.

There are a numerous forms of suicide. For example, drug/alcohol/prescription meds addiction is a slow suicide if they die.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

Would be nice if true but this image has been Photoshopped many times with different slogans, eg ...

Screenshot_2019-11-05-r-pics-In-N-Out-has-an-interesting-message-on-the-bottom-of-its-cup-.webp.bd2fbb5260ecc3a1a5dce6141e15f915.webp

If only people would put as much effort into raising awareness by really doing these types of things, as they do sitting behind a keyboard pumping out photoshops, then collectively we wouldn’t be as far down the WEF shitter as we currently are. If it’s the work of the enemy then people should take their ideas and get to it.😀

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DaleP said:

True.

There are a numerous forms of suicide. For example, drug/alcohol/prescription meds addiction is a slow suicide if they die.

I can’t argue with that, we all make choices ultimately, despite coercion/manipulation playing a part.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, webtrekker said:

Would be nice if true but this image has been Photoshopped many times with different slogans, eg ...

Screenshot_2019-11-05-r-pics-In-N-Out-has-an-interesting-message-on-the-bottom-of-its-cup-.webp.bd2fbb5260ecc3a1a5dce6141e15f915.webp

What's disturbing is that the message above Epstein.

It says "In N Out Urge".

Yeah S*X sells and all that.

3 hours ago, Bullion said:

If it is it should give people ideas of how to be actively doing something worthwhile against this shit show, every bit helps

It's called putting a spanner in the works & I agree Bullion 👍 every bit helps.

• Like 2

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-65499929

Hopium combined with a subtle / veiled threat from WHO. As usual, and expected. I bet Billy Hates had a say.

Bollox to all this ! !

IMHO, This Tigray d1ckhead should NEVER be trusted or believed. No offense intended, of course

Covid global health emergency is over, WHO says

Edited by Nip
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Nip said:

Hopium combined with a subtle / veiled threat from WHO. As usual, and expected. I bet Billy Hates had a say.

Bollox to all this ! !

IMHO, This Tigray d1ckhead should NEVER be trusted or believed. No offense intended, of course

Yes as usual they give us their fairy story version and invert everything  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nip said:

Bollox to all this ! !

I wonder why Shiva is in on the bullshit, the picture is so telling by the smiling faces all around that table, a conspiwicee theowissss would have a field day asking questions about all the convid bullshit, from 2019 no less, they say timing is everything, Tick Tock becomes Knock Knock, SNAP!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, DaleP said:

True.

Please give up this line of reasoning, if you ever saw a sign like this one at the beginning of the psychological attack in all forms of media relentlessly 24/7 on all channels and outlets of government scripted menticide three years ago, i don't think anyone would have been experimentally injected, do you remember seeing a sign like this one anywhere?

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/5503-coronavirus-mega-thread/&do=findComment&comment=496632

image.png

3 hours ago, Nip said:

Bollox to all this ! !

mnn I don't think so.

There is only telephone appointment available on NHS if you want to have a physio. 😂

Hospitals are still asking patients to wear a mask too.