Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 hour ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Yes, the digital enslavement of Africa was introduced under the guise of nice Western nations giving them this wonderful technology. That's what the pop-up 4G/5G masts in the middle of forests was all in aid of.

Before blaming westerners, you should probably study who has their tentacles all over western tech.

fft.jpg

The global tech hub nation has it's hands in everything.

Probably one of the best sources of info on that stuff:

fhgfghfth.jpg

fghfd.jpg

dddff.jpg

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 2

Did every vaccine contain a KIWI, or the graphene ingredients to build one inside of us?

Has all the tech build up, food, vaccines and environmental manipulation been solely for this purpose: 

Many people still do not believe that we live in the time of nanotechnological warfare, mind control and transhumanist synthetic biological assault on humanity - where our health, free will, soul and spirit are under attack. People do not believe we found nanotechnology in the C19 shots and have been inhaling nanotechnology and synthetic biology via geoengineering weather warfare for decades. They do not want to believe that carbon nanotubes aka graphene oxide can transmit all information about your thoughts via the spin state of subatomic particles in the synaptic cleft in the brain and modify this signal externally while sending the information to the cloud - hence controlling your mind

https://substack.com/app-link/post?publication_id=956088&post_id=115236163&utm_source=post-email-title&isFreemail=true&token=eyJ1c2VyX2lkIjoxMTM2ODcyOTQsInBvc3RfaWQiOjExNTIzNjE2MywiaWF0IjoxNjgxNjg2MjEyLCJleHAiOjE2ODQyNzgyMTIsImlzcyI6InB1Yi05NTYwODgiLCJzdWIiOiJwb3N0LXJlYWN0aW9uIn0.xzh4-N6da0xLs_rbMuA5eLK28jegpIlt0CKIkByflJo

10 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Before blaming westerners, you should probably study who has their tentacles all over western tech.

fft.jpg

The global tech hub nation has it's hands in everything.

Probably one of the best sources of info on that stuff:

fhgfghfth.jpg

fghfd.jpg

dddff.jpg

Yeah I don't disagree mate...hence "under the guise"....that's how it was spun by the media, of course.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Damn! That was the only reason I signed up. 🤭

yup been in for years and still no lightsaber....

quite how we are expected to defeat the empire with nothing but crappy second hand laptops and PC's is a mystery, but we shall persevere!

May the force be with us!

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

yup been in for years and still no lightsaber....

quite how we are expected to defeat the empire with nothing but crappy second hand laptops and PC's is a mystery, but we shall persevere!

May the force be with us!

You missed the main one..... Meme's! 

Screenshot_20230108_140119_DuckDuckGo.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

Jibbidy jabberooed? 

Most definitely

Jamie Foxx hospitalized following a stroke - Reports

News reports have surfaced that Oscar-winning actor Jamie Foxx has been hospitalized following a stroke. The actor, known for his roles in movies like "Ray" and "Django Unchained," was reportedly rushed to a hospital after experiencing chest pain.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/health-and-fitness/rumor-jamie-foxx-hospitalized-following-stroke-reports

• Like 2

13 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Did every vaccine contain a KIWI, or the graphene ingredients to build one inside of us?

Has all the tech build up, food, vaccines and environmental manipulation been solely for this purpose: 

Many people still do not believe that we live in the time of nanotechnological warfare, mind control and transhumanist synthetic biological assault on humanity - where our health, free will, soul and spirit are under attack. People do not believe we found nanotechnology in the C19 shots and have been inhaling nanotechnology and synthetic biology via geoengineering weather warfare for decades. They do not want to believe that carbon nanotubes aka graphene oxide can transmit all information about your thoughts via the spin state of subatomic particles in the synaptic cleft in the brain and modify this signal externally while sending the information to the cloud - hence controlling your mind

https://substack.com/app-link/post?publication_id=956088&post_id=115236163&utm_source=post-email-title&isFreemail=true&token=eyJ1c2VyX2lkIjoxMTM2ODcyOTQsInBvc3RfaWQiOjExNTIzNjE2MywiaWF0IjoxNjgxNjg2MjEyLCJleHAiOjE2ODQyNzgyMTIsImlzcyI6InB1Yi05NTYwODgiLCJzdWIiOiJwb3N0LXJlYWN0aW9uIn0.xzh4-N6da0xLs_rbMuA5eLK28jegpIlt0CKIkByflJo

It's fascinating shit to know what people think about. They were probably very upset to find out people hate Jews 😂

As a long-time mental health clinician and researcher I read a lot of journals. I remember at the height of the 'pandemic' journals were full of articles about how those in my field could take advantage of the situation by offering covid-specific information, such as coping mechanisms & other techniques to 'help your clients manage pandemic-related difficulties'. Many psychologists and counsellors wrote books within just a few months of the WHO announcement - almost as if they knew it was coming! (of course many did know).

Anyway, one of the most popular topics for articles - and by that I mean most likely to be approved by the so-called 'peer-review' process - were articles targeting 'conspiracy theorists' and those who believed that covid was a hoax. 

I wanted to post this link for those who are interested in reading about how THEY were attempting to combat those of us who knew what was really going on and were attempting to spread the word. I think this article is a bit old but I came across this yesterday while doing a search for something else. 

https://doi.org/10.1016/j.socscimed.2020.113356

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Interesting. A feasible reason why they were so eager for everyone to get the vax. Even without this possibility, there are multiple good reasons for  not getting injected, as Tory Bliar confirmed.

Bliar said that everyone who remained unvaccinated was an 'idiot'..but everything that comes out of Bliar's lying mouth is a lie..so this really means that the unvaccinated are not idiots..the vaccinated are!

Edited by pete675
  • Like 6

6 hours ago, Kelli said:

As a long-time mental health clinician and researcher I read a lot of journals. I remember at the height of the 'pandemic' journals were full of articles about how those in my field could take advantage of the situation by offering covid-specific information, such as coping mechanisms & other techniques to 'help your clients manage pandemic-related difficulties'. Many psychologists and counsellors wrote books within just a few months of the WHO announcement - almost as if they knew it was coming! (of course many did know).

Anyway, one of the most popular topics for articles - and by that I mean most likely to be approved by the so-called 'peer-review' process - were articles targeting 'conspiracy theorists' and those who believed that covid was a hoax. 

I wanted to post this link for those who are interested in reading about how THEY were attempting to combat those of us who knew what was really going on and were attempting to spread the word. I think this article is a bit old but I came across this yesterday while doing a search for something else. 

https://doi.org/10.1016/j.socscimed.2020.113356

Most mental health staff that i have worked with were as mad as a box of frogs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

Most mental health staff that i have worked with were as mad as a box of frogs.

The lunatics definitely run the asylum. 
Do you have any experience of political psychiatry? Falsely labelling someone as a nut via coercive control and gaslighting because they’re into conspiracy theories and like a smoke of weed every now and then? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, pete675 said:

Interesting. A feasible reason why they were so eager for everyone to get the vax. Even without this possibility, there are multiple good reasons for  not getting injected, as Tory Bliar confirmed.

Bliar said that everyone who remained unvaccinated was an 'idiot'..but everything that comes out of Bliar's lying mouth is a lie..so this really means that the unvaccinated are not idiots..the vaccinated are!

I don’t want mRNA coursing through my soon to be clotted veins, although it probably is without my knowledge or consent. 
We are certainly not idiots. We think, and that is an undesirable trait they wish to extinguish 

• Like 1

Moderna threatens to expand use of its dangerous mRNA injections to all sorts of diseases

BY RHODA WILSON ON APRIL 18, 2023  ( 1 COMMENT )

Vaccines for the world’s most deadly diseases, like cancer and heart disease, will likely be ready by 2030 and could save millions of lives, according to the top doctor at one the world’s leading drug companies.

• Sad 1