Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 hour ago, Fluke said:

I am scared we are walking into absolute horror. The horror for me having to be vaccinated to go about normal life my blood is boiling. 

I'm not complying. I won't bow to this. I said it before and I'll say it again I will not forget the stupid retard normies that have helped ushered it in. 

Complete pyhchological attack on everyone. There's got to be a pushback from somewhere.  

Hear fkn Hear! Don't worry, we're all strong enough to handle this and handle it we will! These c#nts have it coming to 'em big time!!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BridgeBuilder said:

I've just watched David's bitchute video that was posted on 19th November 2020.

well.... I am speechless now.

I could just about say f'ck me.😮

So they have four years to eradicate us?!

One thing for sure. We are all going to die at some point. No doubt about that.

What worries me is that if they take over our brain, this is their way of entrapping us in hell (either 2nd or 4th D) when we die. Just as I thought I found the way to get out of the Matrix. *sigh*

I'm assuming you mean this video - https://www.bitchute.com/video/Hay3FYxce9yv/ - yes it's certainly an eye opener.

15 minutes ago, DarianF said:

They are banking on the massive peer pressure from the brainwashed masses, who will viciously shame anyone who dares to refuse the vaccine. If you refuse, you will be blamed for 'holding everyone back' and 'risking another lockdown'. The pressure and hatred will be so huge, most people will unfortunetly break under the strain.

No doubt the government will pay celebrities, film actors , sportsmen women, pop singers to do public health adverts telling the sheep to roll up their sleeves and get the vaccine .

• Like 2

Well, ho, ho, merry christmas everyone. The astra vaccine on the way [ https://www.smh.com.au/world/europe/astrazeneca-oxford-vaccine-prevents-70-percent-of-covid-cases-study-shows-20201123-p56h96.html ]. Here's an interesting point: "But the researchers also found the efficacy hit 90 per cent based on a regime where a person is given an initial half-dose followed by a second full dose." They're obviously mentally preparing everyone to accept a 'multiple dose' vaccination.

3 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

No doubt the government will pay celebrities, film actors , sportsmen women, pop singers to do public health adverts telling the sheep to roll up their sleeves and get the vaccine .

proves that this celeb culture was by design. all these fucking awful celebrity programmes on TV worshipping and sheep following and simping their every move.

milloinaires who will not be affected by any lockdown loss.

Edited by Given To Fly
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

No doubt about that. Expect a huge array of celebreties and white coat doctors, pharmacists, etc - anyone who's anyone. It will be a propaganda campaign so epic, that Edward Bernays himself will be fist pumping in his grave. Advertsisng students will be studying it in decades to come as the model for a public relations campaign.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

No doubt about it, while in the meantime these celebs get the placebo vax.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Given To Fly said:

proves that this celeb culture was by design. all these fucking awful celebrity programmes on TV worshipping and sheep following and simping their every move.

milloinaires who will not be affected by any lockdown loss.

Here is a big clue on what is coming, in terms of vaccine promotion (they've been preparing this for a while):

"Currently there is a prohibition on promoting an unlicensed medicine to healthcare professionals and the public. The UK government is proposing that this prohibition is disapplied to allow (subject to the other restrictions in the HMRs) advertising of any temporarily authorised products under regulation 174, including a COVID-19 vaccine. There will also be amendments to allow for some easements from the other restrictions in Part 14 of the HMRs – for example the prohibition on advertising prescription-only medicines. Some of these restrictions – which deal essentially with advertisements to the public, are already disapplied in the case of vaccination campaigns, and that approach is extended to all products given temporary authorisations under regulation 174. The disapplications would be restricted to advertising as part of a campaign approved by ministers and would permit the supplier to participate in any public or healthcare professional information campaign relating to the use of the medicine. These amendments on the easement of advertising restrictions are not limited to unlicensed vaccines only, but are intended to apply to all the public health purposes that would justify temporary authorisation of the distribution of an unlicensed vaccine or other treatment listed in regulation 174. This means that, in relation to medicines advertising, the permitted campaigns could relate to any medicinal product use in response to “…the suspected or confirmed spread of… pathogenic agents… toxins… chemical agents or…nuclear radiation…”."

Read more: https://www.gov.uk/government/consultations/distributing-vaccines-and-treatments-for-covid-19-and-flu/consultation-document-changes-to-human-medicine-regulations-to-support-the-rollout-of-covid-19-vaccines#vaccine-promotion

In other words, open season for pro-vaccine propaganda! @Sexpistol50

Edited by DarianF
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, DarianF said:

No doubt about that. Expect a huge array of celebreties and white coat doctors, pharmacists, etc - anyone who's anyone. It will be a propaganda campaign so epic, that Edward Bernays himself will be fist pumping in his grave. Advertsisng students will be studying it in decades to come as the model for a public relations campaign.

the world has already made the white coats etc heroes and martyrs and an authority by clapping for them (😖🤢 so why would the world question if they proposed mandatory vaccinations and other population controls.

what's that saying, it's not checkers, it's chess. these bastards seemingly own the chess board.

spiritualise and politicise is my advice.

15 minutes ago, Given To Fly said:

the world has already made the white coats etc heroes and martyrs and an authority by clapping for them (😖🤢 so why would the world question if they proposed mandatory vaccinations and other population controls.

what's that saying, it's not checkers, it's chess. these bastards seemingly own the chess board.

spiritualise and politicise is my advice.

People never learn. The white coats used to promote cigarretes, asbestos, ddt, fluoridation (well, still do lol), and so on and so forth. But now we're supposed to trust them again, this time with experimental vaccine technology for a 'virus' with a 99% recovery rate.

Edited by DarianF
typo
  • Like 3

I was thinking, it looks like they are winning. BUT it's so easy to upset an organisation and to destroy their agenda.

Look what happened to Domic GoingGoingGone?

He was booted simply because he called Bojo's OH Princess nut nuts.... lol

They may appears to be authoritive yet have fragile ego.

All we need to do is to upset a chain, like playing jenga....pull out one piece and the whole thing come crashing down. lol

Like David said, will be fighting till the very end.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, BridgeBuilder said:

I was thinking, it looks like they are winning. BUT it's so easy to upset an organisation and to destroy their agenda.

All we need to do is to upset a chain, like playing jenga....pull out one piece and the whole thing come crashing down. lol

Like David has always said, mass non-compliance would end all this BS overnight. But with so many brainwashed virtue signallers out there, I don't know how to get to mass non-compliance in an urgent manner. So many people out there begging for the vaccine to be made mandatory on the rest of us 'covid deniers' I'm losing hope in any mass scale non-compliance.

Edited by DarianF

28 minutes ago, BridgeBuilder said:

Dominic Cummings had said since the beginning of this year that he'd be leaving by the end of 2020. 

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic