Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

7 hours ago, jack121 said:

This is a list, a very handy list, but still a list nontheless of the shitbags of the world Because there is no way david attenborough  took the jab. I call total and utter BS on this one. Arnie as well- naw, no way this nazi would stick needles into himself, unless they contained massive amounts of anabolic steroids and growth hormone

I would just ask "confirmed" by who?

Just now, Talorgan said:

Contain "Virus like particles"

Before rushing to believe something like this or some random twitter account, its useful to turn on your bullshit radar. First of all a vaccine is NOT a food, it is a substance injected into the body.

Second, what are 'genetically medicines?'

Third, IF this is true then post the govt link stating it.

Fourth, no such thing as a virus.

Fifth, even if true, time to grow your own food and stop buying into the fear. Just because someone calls themself a 'truthseeker' does not mean they know how to be discerning in what to believe or what they push. The fact that the account needs to use alert symbols to get your attention should be the first red flag. 

Fear exists on both sides of this game. Fear is the number one control mechanism.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Frankieboy said:

Covid vaccination no longer recommended: Swiss doctors are now liable for side effects

Turnaround in Switzerland:

"As of now, the Federal Office of Public Health no longer recommends the Covid vaccination. Doctors who continue to vaccinate are to be held liable for possible side effects."

https://exxpress.at/covid-impfung-nicht-mehr-empfohlen-schweizer-aerzte-haften-fuer-nebenwirkungen/

UKACTION

NEW MESSAGE TO ALL HUMANITY FROM PASCAL NAJADI-SWITZERLAND

https://www.bitchute.com/video/WftFIqhq9Alh/

WftFIqhq9Alh_640x360.webp.2f690f1d1dbe678e30a59fcd9cae344c.webp

Edited by sock muppet
oops completely fuked that up :), better
  • Like 4

16 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Odd that so few have (so far) avoided kicking the bucket. What we can possibly take from this is that these are celebs posing as taking the vaxx, or having a fake jab. We don't know what or if anything is in those needles. It was a propaganda campaign. To get the dopey public to go along and do the same. And *they* would get the real thing.

Don't forget retractable needles for the extra special effects for this pantomime, 👍

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RobinJ said:

Before rushing to believe something like this or some random twitter account, its useful to turn on your bullshit radar. First of all a vaccine is NOT a food, it is a substance injected into the body.

Fifth, even if true, time to grow your own food and stop buying into the fear. Just because someone calls themself a 'truthseeker' does not mean they know how to be discerning in what to believe or what they push. The fact that the account needs to use alert symbols to get your attention should be the first red flag. 

Fear exists on both sides of this game. Fear is the number one control mechanism.

Yes I agree fear has always been used to sell the agenda, but I still am pretty sure that the aim is to change humans by any means possible .

We used to have a great consensus of opposition to GM food but now the sidewalk is moving again and nobody knows anything as latest technological methods are rolled out.

So the virus  ( as it's original meaning I think as a toxin))could be a name to use to describe this toxic addition to food chain that is sliding into a new normal.

I suggest it's possible this is what is planned though to genetically alter everything and the jury seems to be out in whether food can be used to do this and whatever else ?

Edited by Talorgan
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, RobinJ said:

Great reminder Robin, thanks. 

3 hours ago, RobinJ said:

seriously, the conspiracy crowd is clearly being laugh at

do you really think that they went thruw all this covid theater to inject people, if they could have easily spread it on our food?

come one guys

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Talorgan said:

Yes I agree fear has always been used to sell the agenda, but I still am pretty sure that the aim is to change humans by any means possible .

We used to have a great consensus of opposition to GM food but now the sidewalk is moving again and nobody knows anything as latest technological methods are rolled out.

So the virus  ( as it's original meaning I think as a toxin))could be a name to use to describe this toxic addition to food chain that is sliding into a new normal.

I suggest it's possible this is what is planned though to genetically alter everything and the jury seems to be out in whether food can be used to do this and whatever else ?

I'm sure I just read that in America they just changed the definition of GMO and have it a new name. Probably to hide it and confuse  the subject more as always.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Youknownothingbutyou said:

seriously, the conspiracy crowd is clearly being laugh at

do you really think that they went thruw all this covid theater to inject people, if they could have easily spread it on our food?

come one guys

I'm speaking from ignorance here, but can this stuff in the Vax be passed on via ingestion? I did think it needed to be injected directly. But I'm no expert 

• Like 1

Interesting handy reference guide:

https://off-guardian.org/2023/03/24/40-facts-you-need-to-know-the-real-story-of-covid/

• Through 2017, ’18 and ’19, various international and global bodies put plans in place – or discussed the possibility of – worldwide vaccination drives, including how they could be used to facilitate the introduction of digital passports linked to medical records.
  • In late 2019, an international exercise was held focused on a hypothetical zoonotic coronavirus causing a worldwide pandemic and planning a possible response.
  • Just two months later, it was claimed that an allegedly real zoonotic coronavirus had begun infecting people. The “new disease” had typical flu-like symptoms and very similar death rate to seasonal flu-like diseases. Coincidentally, in this period cases of flu reportedly dropped to almost zero.
  • Tests for this “new virus” were rushed out, skipping the usual peer review process.
  • Mass testing of asymptomatic people was used to create “covid cases”, while mass testing of those already dying in hospital was used to create “covid deaths”.
  • As a “response” to the “pandemic”, lockdowns were introduced, crippling the economy and causing massive increases in poverty, malnutrition, drug and alcohol abuse and mental health problems. Whilst also ensuring people suffering real health problems would avoid hospitals out of fear.
  • Meanwhile, in hospitals, “covid guidelines” resulted in murderous abuse of DNR orders and mechanical ventilation.
  • These measures killed people, helping to create the increases in excess mortality which could be officially blamed on “Covid”, but which have not declined despite “Covid cases” reducing in number.
  • Masks, and social distancing were enforced on the public – despite their own research showing they are ineffective – in order to increase public fear and acted as literally the only visual evidence anything was happening at all.
  • Under the guise of this fake “pandemic”, the greatest single exchange of public money into private hands of all time took place.
  • The “pandemic” also allowed for a massive centralisation of power – both on the national and global level. Leaders of almost every nation on Earth seized more power for themselves by playing along, and those who refused were killed.
  • Finally, and most importantly, “Covid” allowed for a rapid acceleration of a political agenda which aspires to reshape the world into a dystopian horror show. Digital surveillance, mandated medical procedures, curfews, police brutality and censorship all became further normalised under the guise of “protecting public health”. While programs such as digital currency, “food reform” and “green new deal” policies all saw marked increases in the speed of their development.

Also, it's worth pointing out that the '1%' who profited/devised this are in reality something like the .000001%.

Use of the 1% term might even have originated from the tame fake opposition media of the .000001%.

There are so few of them, and so many of us - hence their extreme fear and desire to establish a totalitarian medical-digital slave state with maximum haste.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 4/7/2023 at 12:24 PM, Mikhail Liebestein said:

a new study suggests

I think it safe to say that the new study is simply a mechanism for you to study in the art of going nowhere fast in studying techniques of new studies, mmmm three years later to my mind increases the likely hood that all studies should be hanged until dead along with the rest of the criminally insane currently occupying the new NHS hospice for the mentally deranged known as OUR Parliament, 🤔

6 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

Vaccination is very specific, whereas food is universal, by which I mean that even the bad actors have to eat it in order to survive.

They can easily swerve being jabbed but I can't believe they avoid all food destined for the masses.

Unless there was an easily available anti-dote to the Neuro-Toxin that we were poisoned by three years ago namely Nicotine patches, antihistamines, antidepressants, hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin and probably a whole host of other stuff that was safe and effective and across the counter in practically every town and city across the globe, i keep saying it, 👍

2 hours ago, Mr H said:

I'm speaking from ignorance here, but can this stuff in the Vax be passed on via ingestion? I did think it needed to be injected directly. But I'm no expert 

Stomach acid must play a role in decomposition but the Neuro-Toxin was found to survive the gut and it is that which made people sick in the first place, 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6/4/23

Communism: Could It Happen Here? It Is Happening Here.

https://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/dennis-prager/communism-could-it-happen-here-it-happening-here

"Our medical schools are embracing Soviet-like science."

"Students at elite law schools such as Stanford and Yale behave as if they were members of Komsomol, the Soviet Communist Youth League."

"In the COVID-19 era, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Institutes of Health and virtually every other national medical and health agency largely abandoned science and even elementary decency"

They and America's Sovietized teachers' unions ruined millions of American children by closing schools for nearly two years. In addition to the doomsday hysteria over climate change, the imposed gender confusion and the absence of religion, this has led to the highest rates of adolescent depression and suicide ever recorded in America.

Our justice department, about half of our judges and our security agencies are well on their way to becoming what the Soviet ministry of justice, Soviet security agencies and Soviet judges were: tools of the ruling party.

Our mainstream media, with few exceptions, are as uncommitted to truth as were the organs of the Soviet Communist Party, Pravda and Izvestia. The New York Times, The Washington Post, CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, NPR and PBS play the same role for the Left and therefore the Democratic Party.

It was only a matter of time until the Left would arrest a former president of the opposition party.

I'm not a fan of Prager, but I agree.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld