Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

5 minutes ago, JCP said:

It could be a number of causes. We already know that the vaxxed have problems, but I'm sure they're using more than one approach to kill us; be it chemtrails, lethal injections, pharma drugs, GMO's, EMF radiation, starvation, poison in products, food, and water, etc. One thing I feel confident in saying is the longer we leave them in power, the more will die. We can either create another society to our liking, or let the survivors live in slavery in a world the cult envision. As horrible as it is, this mess could also be seen as an opportunity to shed the shackles that we've worn for so long, change the tide, and free humanity. We have the ability to make this change if we choose to do so. We do have a choice and the ball is now in our court.

Self preservation and comfort. They’ve got these needs by the balls, so everyone plays along. 
I agree with you and I wish I had my similar idealism back since being shipwrecked by their cult. It’s my own fault and I admire your hope and optimism. 
Their M.O. is always the lowest common denominator which rarely comes to pass, so there is a bit of hope left. 
Do people really want to wake up?

They took the choice to be used as an experiment, what else have they agreed to? This is where my hopelessness lives

• Like 2

3 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Intriguing. Someone said it’s just a cough going round. The vaxxed seem to be worse affected. Have you also found this? 
Could be the chemtrails. Or the red meat. Self replicating biological technology 

Now you mentioned it, I did notice some people were coughing.

Just keep on taking NAC, vit D, multi vit and zinc.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Probably belongs in the bird flu thread but I think it’s relevant here: 

Moderna developing new mRNA flu vaccine for upcoming avian influenza plandemic

(Natural News) The next plandemic is already underway. Moderna and two other vaccine developers (GlaxoSmithKline & CSL Seqirus) are already preparing human subjects to take a new mRNA flu vaccine for an upcoming avian influenza pandemic. It is important to note that avian influenza (H5N1) has never posed a threat to mankind, but due to more recent gain-of-function virology experiments, the virus now includes hybrid subtypes that can cross from birds to mammals, and potentially from birds to humans. New strains of bird flu have already crossed from birds to wild mammals and the situation is currently being monitored by governments around the world.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-04-04-moderna-developing-new-mrna-flu-vaccine.html

I think the only way to put a stop to this 'pandademic' is to expose the germ/virus theory....then they cannot use the word virus ever again.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Do people really want to wake up?

Some do, and some don't. For the ones that don't want to wake up, I feel it's because they don't trust themselves and have to rely on someone else to tell them how to live. Unfortunately, these are the people that will find themselves left behind. Never give up ....... even if you're the last one left in the county. There are some things that are worse than death. We have no choice except to fight back.

image.png.94e52d056ac4b0bf451129b17220b014.png

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

On 4/3/2023 at 6:23 PM, sock muppet said:

I would suggest that until the Law acts and arrests are made within government this process will continue due to the fact that the world they once knew has been smashed to pieces by those that need arresting, once this process starts people will find the confidence to start engaging as they would normally have done over three years ago, might it also be closely linked to something i touched on earlier in the thread of survivor guilt, one thing is for sure is that it will take a lot of time to pass before we hit anything that could be described as normality as we once knew it, 👍

I've been in court a few years ago, the judge and defence and prosecution were all giving freemasonic signals to each other

Because there is no such thing as a fair trial, it's all just show-trials, they make all the decisions in advance, then the actual trial itself  is playacting, the conclusion has already been reached.

If you are unfortunate enough to end up in court, let me tell you if you are going to be found guilty or not gulity. Look at your defence barrister or qc. They all wear a robe. If your barrister has his robe hanging off his shoulders then you are going to be found guilty.

And everytime the prosecution wants the judge's attention or preferential treatment he will shake his robe, and the judge will automatically side with the prosecution - you can make all the sense in the world, but no one will listen to you, no one will give you preferential treatment, because you are not one of them.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, JCP said:

Some do, and some don't. For the ones that don't want to wake up, I feel it's because they don't trust themselves and have to rely on someone else to tell them how to live. Unfortunately, these are the people that will find themselves left behind. Never give up ....... even if you're the last one left in the county. There are some things that are worse than death. We have no choice except to fight back.

image.png.94e52d056ac4b0bf451129b17220b014.png

In china where thay already have the sytem set up there are 22 million people who cannot travel, who cannot buy or sell, who have refused the satan juice, who have no choice but to put up with the restrctions, because the remaining 95% of the population have done all that shit and now attack them for not " staying safe, not abiding by all the new rules "

A tiger can't change it's stripes - a sheep can't grow a brain, no matter how badly it's getting fucked it always comes obediantly trotting back for more

• Like 2

12 hours ago, DaleP said:

I think the only way to put a stop to this 'pandademic' is to expose the germ/virus theory....then they cannot use the word virus ever again.

12 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Pandas everywhere :) | Panda bear, Panda, Animals beautiful

These Pandademics are so black and white, it’s obvious 

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Pandas everywhere :) | Panda bear, Panda, Animals beautiful

To be fair, I wouldn't mind having a real "pandademic" going on.

Just imagine, there are a bunch of these cute, silly motherfuckers everywhere, doing all the funny shit they do, making us laugh. It would be awesome 🤣

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

==== They talk about a “shift in finance, in political power” =====

The only shift will be in the distance between their shoulders and their head.

I don't think it's in our hands when people have nukes aimed at your family. We need the East and West to wake up.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld