Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Talorgan said:

Thing is is they are going with gene editing and gene mRNA vaccines in food without public informed consent then any new illnesses could be caused by this .

Likewise going backwards in time how many diseases have they caused or excentuated

It’s clearly time to get the f**k out of dodge. 
Tings be gwan down quick mon! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, DaleP said:

9 things on that list are nasty, but come on, borax shouldn't be there.

 

I know many people who benefited from drinking borax, it helps with issues with bones etc., and I have also drank it myself, just to see if it is "poisonous" as "they" say. It is not.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, XelNaga said:

9 things on that list are nasty, but come on, borax shouldn't be there.

 

I know many people who benefited from drinking borax, it helps with issues with bones etc., and I have also drank it myself, just to see if it is "poisonous" as "they" say. It is not.

 

I've heard domestos works, too ..........  for some

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Talorgan said:

I agree with Dr Tom Cowan when he said only use raw food materials to make yourself unless trusted source etc

(I think I added the  bit unless trusted source )I don't want to misquote him  although was a video talk couple years ago . But surely if food is properly labelled it's possible to avoid these mRNA gene editing technology foods ,or is it ?

Especially as it appears they won't have to label them .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Talorgan said:

(I think I added the  bit unless trusted source )I don't want to misquote him  although was a video talk couple years ago . But surely if food is properly labelled it's possible to avoid these mRNA gene editing technology foods ,or is it ?

Especially as it appears they won't have to label them .

The vigilant fox article you posted mentioned there will be a push to label any mRNA foods. Hopefully it’ll happen. 
 

Btw has anyone here tried to talk to a millennial? Word of advice-don’t, it’s exasperating, they’ve been programmed with this self depreciating, self doubting failure meme where they talk like a therapist would to justify their own shortcomings. It’s well sinister. 
This might be a backlash from the pandemic or it could be from the schools. Covid definitely played a role though. Sorry back on topic

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Probably belongs in the bird flu thread but I think it’s relevant here: 

 

Moderna developing new mRNA flu vaccine for upcoming avian influenza plandemic


(Natural News) The next plandemic is already underway. Moderna and two other vaccine developers (GlaxoSmithKline & CSL Seqirus) are already preparing human subjects to take a new mRNA flu vaccine for an upcoming avian influenza pandemic. It is important to note that avian influenza (H5N1) has never posed a threat to mankind, but due to more recent gain-of-function virology experiments, the virus now includes hybrid subtypes that can cross from birds to mammals, and potentially from birds to humans. New strains of bird flu have already crossed from birds to wild mammals and the situation is currently being monitored by governments around the world.
 

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-04-04-moderna-developing-new-mrna-flu-vaccine.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

The vigilant fox article you posted mentioned there will be a push to label any mRNA foods. Hopefully it’ll happen. 
 

Btw has anyone here tried to talk to a millennial? Word of advice-don’t, it’s exasperating, they’ve been programmed with this self depreciating, self doubting failure meme where they talk like a therapist would to justify their own shortcomings. It’s well sinister. 
This might be a backlash from the pandemic or it could be from the schools. Covid definitely played a role though. Sorry back on topic

 

Sounds more like zoomers than millennials. Most of my pals are millennials and they're based AF, and constantly posting self-improvement threads on certain messageboards. That being said, I don't spend time around normies so maybe you're right. I think the younger millennials are more woke and willing to embrace mental illness than early millennials like me that were born in the late 80s.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Yup you’re probably correct, I’m an early 80s chap and the whole thing creeps me out. Is a twenty yr old considered a millennial? I might have got my age pronouns mixed up. Must have been a zoomer? 

 

Millennials: Born 1981-1996 (27-42 years old) Gen Z: Born 1997-2012 (11-26 years old)

 

This is why I think we're not so crazy, because we was born in a time where we had technology, but it wasn't so intrusive and sinister. We still remember the world before 9/11, and before social media came along and started messing with peoples heads. Late millennials don't understand what the old world was like.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why does every generational sound dumb. Baby boomers, Gen z, Millenials. I'd never refer to myself as a millenial.

 

Now if there was a 'Gen-x'...

 

But certainly technology has been the major impact on the differing types of generations.

Edited by Nemo
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Millennials: Born 1981-1996 (27-42 years old) Gen Z: Born 1997-2012 (11-26 years old)

 

This is why I think we're not so crazy, because we was born in a time where we had technology, but it wasn't so intrusive and sinister. We still remember the world before 9/11, and before social media came along and started messing with peoples heads. Late millennials don't understand what the old world was like.

I agree, through technology the world has become a lot more remote and colder. Less genuine interactions, the late mills and all zs think it’s normal. 
 

Guess I’m a millennial after all. Bring back the late nineties, golden years! 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Nemo said:

Why does every generational sound dumb. Baby boomers, Gen z, Millenials. I'd never refer to myself as a millenial.

 

Now if there was a 'Gen-x'...

 

But certainly technology has been the major impact on the differing types of generations.

Gen X here, reporting for duty, Sir!

 

have a meme…

 

 

06F0D69D-639C-4861-B901-2F176C579723.jpeg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, rebornsteve said:

Gen X here, reporting for duty, Sir!

 

have a meme…

 

 

06F0D69D-639C-4861-B901-2F176C579723.jpeg

 

Let's not turn things into an age battle. Just remember that it might be some of us younger folks that haven't fallen for woke propaganda that will want to fight for you in future if things get bloody.

 

No generation is perfect, and if that meme was true then people wouldn't have allowed things to get this bad.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Generation_timeline_svg.png.902274633caf41106b3326a3cada1987.png

 

[Gen z and Alpha have problems of systemic generationism]

 

Generationism is the belief that a specific generation has inherent traits that make it inferior or superior to another generation. The term is usually applied to claims of superiority in the expressed values, valuations, lifestyles and general beliefs of one generation compared to those of another, where objectively verifiable criteria substantiating the claim of superiority in themselves are lacking.

 

Generationism is most commonly used as an accusation against the belief that the contemporary generation in itself is inherently superior to previous generations, for example through the common practice of pejoratively referring to ancient cultures as "primitive" – not to be confused with the positive label of primitivism – although an older generation's opposition to the values and lifestyles of a younger generation may also popularly be referred to as generationist.

 

Generationism as a recurring sociological phenomenon has been studied in detail by the Swedish philosophers Alexander Bard and Jan Söderqvist in their work "The Global Empire" (published in Swedish in 2003). Bard and Söderqvist regard generationism as a close but far less frequently analyzed relative of racism which they propose should be studied in more detail to strengthen the general argumentation for relativism and pragmatism in contemporary philosophy.

Edited by Nemo
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Back on topic (well, nearly) has anyone noticed a lot of people coughing and hacking really badly? 
It’s a dry high pitched mouthy cough, literally all my neighbours, family members, most of the people I’ve seen out and about past few days. 
 

Could it be, the thing? That vax thing? 

 

........ or what's being sprayed ?? In my area it's really ramped up 🤮 , but yes, I have noticed the same.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Back on topic (well, nearly) has anyone noticed a lot of people coughing and hacking really badly? 
It’s a dry high pitched mouthy cough, literally all my neighbours, family members, most of the people I’ve seen out and about past few days. 
 

Could it be, the thing? That vax thing? 

 

Not really. Maybe I just need to get out more

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, JCP said:

 

........ or what's being sprayed ?? In my area it's really ramped up 🤮 , but yes, I have noticed the same.

Intriguing. Someone said it’s just a cough going round. The vaxxed seem to be worse affected. Have you also found this? 
Could be the chemtrails. Or the red meat. Self replicating biological technology 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Intriguing. Someone said it’s just a cough going round. The vaxxed seem to be worse affected. Have you also found this? 
Could be the chemtrails. Or the red meat. Self replicating biological technology 

 

or even gardening

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Intriguing. Someone said it’s just a cough going round. The vaxxed seem to be worse affected. Have you also found this? 
Could be the chemtrails. Or the red meat. Self replicating biological technology 

 

It could be a number of causes. We already know that the vaxxed have problems, but I'm sure they're using more than one approach to kill us; be it chemtrails, lethal injections, pharma drugs, GMO's, EMF radiation, starvation, poison in products, food, and water, etc. One thing I feel confident in saying is the longer we leave them in power, the more will die. We can either create another society to our liking, or let the survivors live in slavery in a world the cult envision. As horrible as it is, this mess could also be seen as an opportunity to shed the shackles that we've worn for so long, change the tide, and free humanity. We have the ability to make this change if we choose to do so. We do have a choice and the ball is now in our court.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...