Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

On 3/13/2023 at 8:41 AM, jack121 said:

Are necklaces a thing with the illuminati? Is it a sign to their fellows? Here's russel brand with his pyramid:

abrand.jpg.8217807eacdd2c06f770c66d95d31a24.jpg

jack, you need to up your knowledge about symbolism. What does triangle do? Colour?

On 3/14/2023 at 12:17 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Possibly, but we have to keep an open mind as there still could be more secretive groups out there that are above mainstream religious groups, like ancient cults or something. As much as it does look like people have gone full mask off over recent years with things going on in plain view, there still could be a true hidden hand that is pulling the strings in this world. The highest power could still act in secrecy.

Not everyone in those religious groups are willing participants either, because following a script is not the same as pushing the script. It's the ones that push the script that we should be looking out for, because they're going to create a world of misery.

Exactly. Not ancient cults per se but there is an oldest closed group than the Masons or Templars but in a good way.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Alberta Is Now Giving Covid Vaccines To Minors Without Parental Consent

Published on March 15, 2023

https://principia-scientific.com/alberta-is-now-giving-covid-vaccines-to-minors-without-parental-consent/

sub4.jpg

So all they have to do is brainwash that child, like they’ve done to millions already, into becoming some sort of soft sustainable pro depopulation climate change guru who’d dob in their parents for thought crime at the drop of a hat, and that child would willingly go along with vaccination? I think the more the child accepts the brainwashing and conditioning, the more mature he/she is deemed by the school. 

46 minutes ago, DaleP said:

jack, you need to up your knowledge about symbolism. What does triangle do? Colour?

For me, it's the low cut top and chest hair that concerns, not the black triangle his girlfriend's, brothers, wifes, grandfather Rothschild gave to him.

Edited by Nemo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

... NHS doctors / older workers / pension ...

... No one should be pushed out of the work force ...

... It will stop NHS doctors receiving a tax charge ...

( I noticed sometime ago that there were no tax / financial incentives for retirement age doctors and some were also retiring because practice had become such a miserable headache !

Hunt; " We stick to the plan because the plan is working "

3 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

It’s a shocking piece of crap from the dating app producers and Vice, but they’re super woke left anyway. Anything connected to ‘conspiracies’ presented by ‘normie’ media outlets seems to be data gathering traps or propaganda to poison peoples perceptions of their alternative thinking neighbours beliefs. 

That's what I thought. A perfect honeypot to molest your mind.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DaleP said:

Didn't know there is an A.I. preset voice with EastEnd accent. lol

Is he seriously thinking of becoming the Mayor of London? 🤣

The first time I saw that cheap Pimlico clown years ago, I knew he’d end up famous. 
They love those archetypes being cooed at by the people. Keeps everyone down, on a dumbfuck level. 

• Haha 1

A teenager has died after collapsing at a secondary school in Edinburgh.

Emergency crews were called to Forrester High School in the west of the city on Tuesday afternoon after the 15-year-old boy reportedly suffered a 'medical incident'.

Police Scotland confirmed the schoolboy passed away, but the death is not being treated as suspicious.

Skynews

Edited by Nemo
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, DaleP said:

Inside it, but not in space. The FE has me. Twelve miles is the deepest we can dig down to, after that all machinery stops working, so we won’t hit the magma pumps for creating landmass, in this system environment/ giant terrarium. 😉

You ever watch Edge of Tomorrow, in the film Tom cruise can't get any new blood or he will lose his power of reincarnation. I can of feel like that now, if I get into an accident, my biggest concern is going to the NHS hospital where they will PCR test me, give me vaccinated blood, sedate me with midazolam and potentially even give me a jab against my will, that is if i survive being put on end of life and having my organs harvested against my will. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

You ever watch Edge of Tomorrow, in the film Tom cruise can't get any new blood or he will lose his power of reincarnation. I can of feel like that now, if I get into an accident, my biggest concern is going to the NHS hospital where they will PCR test me, give me vaccinated blood, sedate me with midazolam and potentially even give me a jab against my will, that is if i survive being put on end of life and having my organs harvested against my will. 

You’re probably right to fear that, I do too. It’s the most important thing for us now- to stay contamination free and healthy. 
The ones who took it know that we were right, and they know we know that they know. Stay frosty, don’t apologise for anything or anyone 

• Like 2

https://nbcmontana.com/news/coronavirus/montana-rep-greg-kmetz-bill-ban-blood-donations-people-covid-19-vaccine-coronavirus-lawmaker-house-republican-gay-lgbtq-men-sex-fda-restriction-food-drug-administration

HELENA, Mont. (TND) — A Republican lawmaker in Montana is worried about blood transfusions from people who've been vaccinated against COVID-19, so he filed a bill to end donations from people who got the shot.

State Rep. Greg Kmetz’s bill has the short title “Prohibit donations of certain blood and blood products,” and the long and short of it is,

A person may not knowingly donate whole blood containing gene-altering proteins, nanoparticles, high-count spike proteins from long COVID-19, or other isolates introduced by mRNA or DNA vaccines, mRNA or DNA chemotherapies, or other novel mRNA or DNA pharmaceutical biotechnologies.

1 hour ago, Nemo said:

A teenager has died after collapsing at a secondary school in Edinburgh.

Emergency crews were called to Forrester High School in the west of the city on Tuesday afternoon after the 15-year-old boy reportedly suffered a 'medical incident'.

Police Scotland confirmed the schoolboy passed away, but the death is not being treated as suspicious.

Skynews

Proves kids shouldn't do gardening...

• Haha 2