Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

Exactly, I think he's mainstream conspiracy. Keeping with the safe and commonly accepted conspiracies along the social and environmental justice lines, much like Joe Rogan.

 

The harm is that many are misdirected from the real, underlying issues, that would mean no big media company would associate with you and theyd possibly villify you.

 

If big media gives you a platform, that is a sure sign the cult is actually benefiting from you.

 

One must then ask oneself 'why' and when you have your answer, you then must ask yourself if your fame is worth the compromise.

Edited by Nemo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Nemo said:

I just wonder if Brand could end up misleading people or misdirecting them away.

 

He's doing that right now with the OpSIG optics. A hero wouldn't be allowed on the Bill Maher show, and if they were then they would actually drop redpills, not just basic golem theatre takes that aren't groundbreaking.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Putin Orders Destruction of All Covid-19 Vaccines in Russia
 
"The American CIA is brilliant. When harmless Covid spread, they made up stories of so many people dying to get us all to beg for the vaccine. Then when the vaccines came, we did start dying, and the governments can blame it on Covid, not vaccines. It was such a clever plot, the world believed it," Zakharov said.
 
*

"A fake sickness tricks people into getting a vaccine that gives them real sicknesses,” Zakharov said. “Only satanic people could have dreamed this up. For President Putin, this is a very personal affair.”

 

Putin, he added, has remained “pureblood,” or unvaccinated, but one of his daughters was diagnosed with HIV two weeks after she’d taken her third jab.

 

“President Putin told her not to get any more vaccines, but she is Westernized, she accepted the lies, and now she must stay on medicine her whole life. This infuriated President Putin,” Zakharov said.
 
*
 

Also, Putin has ordered the execution of 130 scientists responsible for creating the Sputnik vaccines.

 

“Here we don’t bring the guilty to trial—a waste of time. Why waste time when we know they are guilty. We deal with these matters severely,” Zakharov said.

 

In closing, we asked Zakharov whether Putin would have ordered such drastic action had his daughter not been diagnosed with HIV.

 

“No, he still would take care of these criminals. But her diagnosis crystallized his hatred for these evil people. There will be no more vaccines in Russia,” he said.
 
Putin Exterminates “Mad” Covid-19 Vaccine Scientist
 
Edited by Freaky Dragonfly
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

People like Brand and Rogan are just redpill placebos. Now I have listen to cringe about how Brand is disseminating "far right" talking points. Like come on, Brand literally platforms people like Shapiro, and slimy intellectuals like Chomsky, then doesn't call them out on their bullshit.

But the point is that they are still waking people up more than you or I simply because of their large following.l, whether we love them or hate them. Most media people are there to keep folks arguing and looking the other way. Its time folks stopped choosing sides based on which celebrity they prefer. Those with large egos wont make it in the end anyway 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:
Putin Orders Destruction of All Covid-19 Vaccines in Russia
"The American CIA is brilliant. When harmless Covid spread, they made up stories of so many people dying to get us all to beg for the vaccine. Then when the vaccines came, we did start dying, and the governments can blame it on Covid, not vaccines. It was such a clever plot, the world believed it," Zakharov said.
 
*

"A fake sickness tricks people into getting a vaccine that gives them real sicknesses,” Zakharov said. “Only satanic people could have dreamed this up. For President Putin, this is a very personal affair.”

Putin, he added, has remained “pureblood,” or unvaccinated, but one of his daughters was diagnosed with HIV two weeks after she’d taken her third jab.

“President Putin told her not to get any more vaccines, but she is Westernized, she accepted the lies, and now she must stay on medicine her whole life. This infuriated President Putin,” Zakharov said.
 
*
 

Also, Putin has ordered the execution of 130 scientists responsible for creating the Sputnik vaccines.

“Here we don’t bring the guilty to trial—a waste of time. Why waste time when we know they are guilty. We deal with these matters severely,” Zakharov said.

In closing, we asked Zakharov whether Putin would have ordered such drastic action had his daughter not been diagnosed with HIV.

“No, he still would take care of these criminals. But her diagnosis crystallized his hatred for these evil people. There will be no more vaccines in Russia,” he said.
 
Putin Exterminates “Mad” Covid-19 Vaccine Scientist
 

 

Have you found any sources on this from people that have a better reputation than realrawnews?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RobinJ said:

But the point is that they are still waking people up more than you or I simply because of their large following.l, whether we love them or hate them. Most media people are there to keep folks arguing and looking the other way. Its time folks stopped choosing sides based on which celebrity they prefer. Those with large egos wont make it in the end anyway 

 

Waking up to what? That our govs are bad? We know, but if characters like Russell lead people to think the wrong people are responsible, that's just evil.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

When he was high he was different.

 

After 9/11 I said to myself 'the next time some major catastrophe occurs, I won't buy into the hype'.

 

So even without the net, I doubt I'd have taken Covax. But many I'm sure would have. Plus it also works the other way. With the net, many decided to take it.

Edited by Nemo
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

"What they want is a uni-polar hegemonic world." - Russell Brand

 

Okay Vlad... I mean Russell, I'll totally turn on the West now and lick Kremlin boots to help elites bring in the NWO. 🙄

 

E-n-Vq-F3-WQA00o-Vy.png

 

762px-1581_Bunting_clover_leaf_map.jpg

 

 

Revolution or (((revolution)))? Marx was right about Brits not willingly wanting to adopt communism, which is why they need to be sneaky subversives and wear patriotism as a skinsuit.

 

On 2/10/2023 at 2:29 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

THE RISE OF MAGA COMMUNISM
https://infrawiki.us/index.php/Library:THE_RISE_OF_MAGA_COMMUNISM


'#MAGACommunism is taking the internet by storm, and it isn’t going anywhere. Everyone bearing witness to this phenomena appears puzzled. How can MAGA and COMMUNISM be united? For one is clearly far-right, and the other far-left. Perhaps it’s like the syncretic, third position politics of fascism, like National Bolshevism? That, of course, assumes the proper significance of a political spectrum.'

 

c-Y4-JQj1-L65w.jpg

 

The mask is dropping. Fvck my life.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, DaleP said:

 

But will only be able to circulate within 15 mins range of the community....

In case there is nobody around, someone like you will have mountains to speak to?

 

 

& the trees 😅

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Waking up to what? That our govs are bad? We know, but if characters like Russell lead people to think the wrong people are responsible, that's just evil.

Waking up to the all is not what it seems angle, which can only be a good thing. I'm not personally for or against these celebrities. Russell Brand has some very balanced views these days from the few videos I've seen. Even if you hate them (which is a pointless emotion to attach to anything like this) the problem remains that we need the paradigm shift for the normies to take action. Celebrities are there to divide opinion. If we see that, then they cant touch our true centre but maybe the celeb worshippers will be moved out of their slumber. 

For example, kanye West. I wonder what all the younger fans of him think now?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

Waking up to the all is not what it seems angle, which can only be a good thing. I'm not personally for or against these celebrities. Russell Brand has some very balanced views these days from the few videos I've seen. Even if you hate them (which is a pointless emotion to attach to anything like this) the problem remains that we need the paradigm shift for the normies to take action. Celebrities are there to divide opinion. If we see that, then they cant touch our true centre but maybe the celeb worshippers will be moved out of their slumber. 

For example, kanye West. I wonder what all the younger fans of him think now?

 

I don't support celebrities, I'm too far gone for that now. You would have to pay me to turn on the TV, buy a movie, or buy mainstream music album these days.

 

Even the few things I do occasionally still indulge in like some mainstream video games, I have admitted how they're my last guilty pleasures.

 

Opinion on Ye seems to be pretty split. Some think he is bang on, but there's people like me that think he is a well poisoner. Notice him and Fuentes push the based Vlad and Russia narrative, while also praising Hitler like morons. On one hand they're making the West look more evil, and on the other they're giving Vlad more denazification ammunition.

 

I see what they're up too, just like when Russians keep getting caught running Nazi groups in the West. If they're against Nazis, then maybe they should stop supporting them.

 

On 4/3/2022 at 10:16 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

ds.jpg

 

aa.png

 

Why do these arseholes keep promoting NatSoc ideology in foreign countries? So they can use denazification as an excuse to advance on us?

 

wtf.jpg

 

What is their problem?

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Nemo said:

When he was high he was different.

 

After 9/11 I said to myself 'the next time some major catastrophe occurs, I won't buy into the hype'.

 

So even without the net, I doubt I'd have taken Covax. But many I'm sure would have. Plus it also works the other way. With the net, many decided to take it.

Same here, I got back on the internet in oct 22, the last time I used it before then was 2014. 
I went through the plandemic without any alt information. I instinctively knew to steer clear of any vaccine and keep my head down as I knew it would be over after a year or two. 
I told many not to get the kill shot, but they laughed. 
There’s only one other person I know around here who did the same as me, everyone else- they’re done for

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Who marched through our institutions though? It wasn't Anglos, not disproportianately anyway, it was the reds.

 

And because of their stance on LGBT in Russia, it makes makes the geopolitically illiterate think he is based, as if wokeism is just about LGBT. They're willing to totally ignore Soviet Israel links to Epstein, 9/11, the fact that he pushes anti-whiteism, the fact that Putin blames the very people that the elites themselves hate. Funny that, don't you think?

 

Hybrid warfare is a thing, and so are long range strategems, and OpSIG crap.

 

Not that I care, the term 'Perestroika Deception' has been getting more mentions in the last month in the trends than the previous years combined. It's refreshing to see the noticing begin.

 

I'm not a fan of Putin, he is one of "them", that is obvious.

 

He was a part of the convid scam, he produced "vaccines", he is now pushing digital ID's etc.

 

But, little Russian children don't learn in school the perversions that western children do.

 

And that is why I said Russia>west.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, XelNaga said:

I'm not a fan of Putin, he is one of "them", that is obvious.

 

He was a part of the convid scam, he produced "vaccines", he is now pushing digital ID's etc.

 

But, little Russian children don't learn in school the perversions that western children do.

 

And that is why I said Russia>west.

 

It will be interesting to see how effective that is because Russians seem to consume a lot of western entertainment. Obviously I notice it in online gaming when some funny kid is yelling "cyka blyat" down his headset.

 

When you see people interviewed on the street there, they often seem to talk about how they're still fond off western entertainment too.

 

I was watching a vid the other day from Bald and Bankrupt, and he was in some village in the middle of nowhere, and some young Russian gopniks were all making gang signs and acting like American rappers. It was sad too see how western decadence can poison some remote village.

 

I feel for them, because I'm seeing the warning signs of what messed up our youth over here.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

don't get your knickers in a twist....that's why i put the word 'vaccinated' in apostrophes because it is sarcasm. Now look at all my posts over the last few years and you can see that when i refer to the covid 'vaccine' i always call it a JAB. I have also spoken a bunch of times about it being a gene therapy not a vaccine

 

you are a very strange poster and you sure do love to bury better posts than yours under your waffling nonsense. you think that helps people coming to this forum for information? It doesn't

 

My apologies, i'm not attacking you per se, this is not an ad hominem attack on yourself, but directly aimed at the information provided, for me it is the level of brainwashing that has occurred and that is equally as bad as the experimental injection program that was launched onto an unsuspecting world itself, for me the definition of things with the words we use is paramount for people to use the correct terminology to fight back with, this is not an 'echo chamber' where we just speak amongst ourselves, many people including the spooks governmental agencies...etc read these conversations/correspondences and are people too with families of their own, breaking free of what has transpired over the last three years is still difficult for many, and it is with them in mind that i often reply, so sometimes i can be a bit harsh, but when framed correctly the picture is enhanced, but my apologies if you thought it was a direct attack upon your own good self, ❤️

By the way i have invented a new word to further make distinction between the 'experimental injection' and 'vaccine', the reason being is that the word 'vaccine' is insufficient to describe what the mRNA is and has been deliberately used to confuse the issue by blindsiding the people with what they already know about 'vaccines' and we know nothing could be further from the truth, the problem with mRNA technology is no one really knows the full picture of what this thing will do over time, so for me it will always remain 'experimental', with all this in mind my new word will be, an 'EXccine', 'EX' to denote that it is mRNA and experimental which it will always be, and 'ccine' from vaccine to denote what the intended purpose is by way of injection, this way having an expression that just rolls off the tongue is better than 'experimental injection' in every conversation that takes place, whacha reckon, is catchy enough or need refinement, 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

It will be interesting to see how effective that is because Russians seem to consume a lot of western entertainment. Obviously I notice it in online gaming when some funny kid is yelling "cyka blyat" down his headset.

 

When you see people interviewed on the street there, they often seem to talk about how they're still fond off western entertainment too.

 

I was watching a vid the other day from Bald and Bankrupt, and he was in some village in the middle of nowhere, and some young Russian gopniks were all making gang signs and acting like American rappers. It was sad too see how western decadence can poison some remote village.

 

I feel for them, because I'm seeing the warning signs of what messed up our youth over here.

Yes, you are 100% right.

 

That evil, nasty, twisted sickness of mind and soul knows as America has spread it's influence all over the globe.

 

Only ones safe from it are those isolated tribes. It's really sad.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...