Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

6 hours ago, alexa said:

😱 I reckon it's time that we stopped being so dependent on the net ?

People are starting to organize offline now. Expect more protests like the recent Ireland, England, and Germany demonstrations.

Internet ID is going to destroy online activism.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 6

https://drsambailey.com/a-farewell-to-virology-expert-edition/

This article PDf  is worth reading .

The only way population can avoid future Scamdemics by WHO etc is by

knowing viruses   have never been proved to exist and that lab leak / wet  bat market etc etc is accepting the virus hypothesis .

The scientists methodology showed no existence of virus or proper control experiments but computer simulations of genetic material and  fragments of  mixed up genetic material and toxins etc 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Talorgan said:

The only way population can avoid future Scamdemics by WHO etc is by

not being such a statist cult

there are too many people in britain who when the state says 'jump' they say 'how high?'

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 5

35 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

not being such a statist cult

there are too many people in britain who when the state says 'jump' they say 'how high?'

Yes societies  need teach children critical thinking / trivium method

,  who,what ,where, when

,how and why 

And the fallacies 

To think for themselves not trust experts 

Edited by Talorgan
  • Like 3

19 hours ago, pete675 said:

An interesting post with lots to think about. Is Russia any different? It is in one respect as I discovered researching another topic. Euthanasia is absolutely illegal in Russia ( both active and passive).  It's the only state in the world were this is so.

Active Euthanasia means  mad quacks murdering patients ( a high percentage of whom merely have depression) with lethal injections - a la Shipman or indeed Conjob boosters. Legal in about ten countries, quite surprisingly the list includes what used to thought of as Catholic countries, like  Spain, Belgium, Luxembourg. Colombia etc.

Passive Euthanasia - Masonic twit judges ordering withdrawal of food or treatment from handicapped babies etc - is legal in Britain and everywhere else in the world.

Except Russia.

Putin banned shame parade and gay marriage/gays having children for at least 100 years. That alone raises Russia above west in my eyes.

36 minutes ago, Talorgan said:

Yes societies  need teach children critical thinking / trivium method

, what ,where, when

,how and why 

And the fallacies 

To think for themselves not trust experts 

A system of control doesn't teach you how to escape the system of control now does it!? I agree though, 100% of course! 

Look at old psychological experiments such as Milgram (basic overview here: https://simplypsychology.org/milgram.html) and our blind following of instructions from authority and even perceived authority. Now add fear in to the mix and realise just how easy it is to steer the "herd". "experts" that are promoted are largely gatekeepers, not experts at all. This applies to all subjects.

Edited by TheConsultant

I'd imagine ones 'social credit' status would also effect decisions made regarding ones euthanasia.

Social Credit basically states which lives are more important and which lives are less so.

If Social Credit existed I'd be overdrawn, bankrupt and in debt.

I wonder if one day a handjob will be given in exchange for some social credit points?...now I'm wondering if call girls should also be rated. Yelp! ⭐⭐⭐⭐

See, this is why I'd have negative social credit 🙂

Edited by Nemo

16 minutes ago, XelNaga said:

Putin banned shame parade and gay marriage/gays having children for at least 100 years. That alone raises Russia above west in my eyes.

Who marched through our institutions though? It wasn't Anglos, not disproportianately anyway, it was the reds.

And because of their stance on LGBT in Russia, it makes makes the geopolitically illiterate think he is based, as if wokeism is just about LGBT. They're willing to totally ignore Soviet Israel links to Epstein, 9/11, the fact that he pushes anti-whiteism, the fact that Putin blames the very people that the elites themselves hate. Funny that, don't you think?

Hybrid warfare is a thing, and so are long range strategems, and OpSIG crap.

Not that I care, the term 'Perestroika Deception' has been getting more mentions in the last month in the trends than the previous years combined. It's refreshing to see the noticing begin.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, RobinJ said:

Yep, I feel the same about Russell Brand. He has a huge audience and seems to be putting balanced views forward. The main problem is that folks get so entrenched re certain people in the media that they just cant believe its possible to change yourself totally, including your belief system. The thing is, when you get into meditation and self discovery, everything changes. Its just a fact that many wont even entertain.

image.png.020a741534d86a02100fee365f926697.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

image.png.020a741534d86a02100fee365f926697.png

Brand should stick to finding silly mr men names for his own penis. As Stewart Lee describes that characteristic, he sounds like a child molesterer trying to convince himself to molest himself.

He may be talking about the promoted talking points, he is missing the mark and keeping the discussion shallow, controlled opposition without any doubt in my mind!

Edited by TheConsultant
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

People like Brand and Rogan are just redpill placebos. Now I have listen to cringe about how Brand is disseminating "far right" talking points. Like come on, Brand literally platforms people like Shapiro, and slimy intellectuals like Chomsky, then doesn't call them out on their bullshit.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Talorgan said:

https://expose-news.com/2023/03/08/moderna-ceo-theres-going-to-be-a-pandemic/

We need to make a billion doses of Vaccines next year, there’s going to be a Pandemic”

BY RHODA WILSON ON MARCH

1 hour ago, Talorgan said:

https://drsambailey.com/a-farewell-to-virology-expert-edition/

This article PDf  is worth reading .

The only way population can avoid future Scamdemics by WHO etc is by knowing viruses have never been proved to exist and that lab leak / wet  bat market etc etc is accepting the virus hypothesis .

The scientists methodology showed no existence of virus or proper control experiments but computer simulations of genetic material and  fragments of  mixed up genetic material and toxins etc

I think we need to get this out now. The only way but no doubt, the media will discredit it. It's like trying to tell people that Earth is/was flat/round.

7 hours ago, alexa said:

😱 I reckon it's time that we stopped being so dependent on the net ?

But will only be able to circulate within 15 mins range of the community....

In case there is nobody around, someone like you will have mountains to speak to?

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

A system of control doesn't teach you how to escape the system of control now does it!? I agree though, 100% of course! 

Look at old psychological experiments such as Milgram (basic overview here: https://simplypsychology.org/milgram.html) and our blind following of instructions from authority and even perceived authority. Now add fear in to the mix and realise just how easy it is to steer the "herd". "experts" that are promoted are largely gatekeepers, not experts at all. This applies to all subjects.

In the Milgram experiment 30% refused... which is exactly the same percentage as the jab refuseniks. 

The PTB knew about all that all along.

• Like 4

I've honestly never really liked brand. There was always something pretentious about him that I didn't trust.

I dont know if it's these smart words he uses, that I don't understand or that I feel he walks a tight rope between fame and sobriety, fame being as addictive as a drug.

I do believe he cares and despite playing to the crowd for laughs once or twice he did show caring and passion on Bill Maher 'Real Time', the other night.

I guess I want to like Brand but he makes it difficult to take him seriously, other than being funny and charming its hard to know how aware he really is, for fame and the love of fame, is that which compromises people the most.

Edited by Nemo

18 hours ago, sock muppet said:

Yep i get that, but when it's dead so is the mechanism for reproduction including the spike protein, it may well give you the shits but that's about it as far as i can see because it's dead, and stay away from the three headed type chickens because that's a dead give away of genetically mutilated organism's, like blinky the three eyed fish of the Simpson's fame, is that you 666 Rothschild Burns playing with the radioactive waste, 🤣

And while we are discussing about SP depop, it could be nuclear explosions due to a solar flare which will wipe more of us....preditcted! https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/6524-random-anything/&do=findComment&comment=486356

35 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Brand should stick to finding silly mr men names for his own penis. As Stewart Lee describes that characteristic, he sounds like a child molesterer trying to convince himself to molest himself.

He may be talking about the promoted talking points, he is missing the mark and keeping the discussion shallow, controlled opposition without any doubt in my mind!

That comment just proved my point.

Doctors find Graphene is shedding from the COVID Vaccinated to the Unvaccinated, forming Blood Clots & decimating Blood Cells

BY THE EXPOSÉ ON MARCH 8, 2023  ( 12 COMMENTS )

He also demonstrated that “shards” of graphene are being transmitted from “vaccinated” to vaccine-free or unvaccinated people destroying their red blood cells and causing blood clots in the unvaccinated.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 2

Just now, RobinJ said:

That comment just proved my point.

Feel free to expand on what your point was. Meditation makes you see things clearly? If you back Brand you need to meditate on that. Hes a moron.

16 minutes ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

In the Milgram experiment 30% refused... which is exactly the same percentage as the jab refuseniks. 

The PTB knew about all that all along.

I am not so sure only 30% refused (vaccines). I think its far higher, but that is merely opinion.

15 minutes ago, Nemo said:

I guess I want to like Brand but he makes it difficult to take him seriously, other than being funny and charming its hard to know how aware he really is, for fame and the love of fame, is that which compromises people the most.

Whilst he continues to discuss waking up points publicly with a large and growing audience I have no real issue to pick with him, he is controlling discussion and keeping it away from larger truths which is subversive, whetehr he is knowingly doing these things I am not sure, the effect is the important bit.

• Like 2