Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

i like patrick and to be fair to the UK column they have published the articles by iain davis that warn people against seeing this ukraine situation as a nwo v's the hero putin kind of situation. His articles show how the BRICS are really just the same as the 'western' nwo that we all despise so much

I think he probably puts out good info regarding Covid, but I'm still not sure about him on Russia though even if he is telling some truths. Too many weird connections for my liking. And it's kind of the same as the western NWO, but I think the western NWO is the decoy NWO to be scapegoated to bring in the real NWO. Elites hate the West, they think we're Edom, and constantly talk about how we must be brought to ruin before they can bring in world gov, so it would make sense for us to be blamed for eveything and brought to ruin so they can fulfil their heinous agenda.

Dugin said that the West must be made to look like the place where the devil resides, and explained how Russia already does this.

Now we have people in the West that are unaware of what is going on, and they're seeing these satanic performances like that recent GRAMMY awards, and they're going along with the agenda by believing that we are the Great Satan because of that cartoonish crap, even though western people didn't do this to ourselves. It makes no sense that western people would suddenly just decide to commit cultural suicide without other people influencing us. People are going to have a rude awakening when the actual false saviour comes, which will likely be to "save" us from this manafuctured satanic western image that has been created. People seriously need to take deeper look into the long march through our institutions, and what kind of motivations the people behind it have (not you, I know you don't shy away from looking into the possibility of multiple layers of deception going on).

I'm also not even sure about Israel's role in an NWO anymore. There is a theory that Israel will be taken over by the UN, and they could go to a new land, and you can probably imagine where it would be. Not saying that would happen, it's just a theory. It could explain why zios often push pound shop anti-zio sentiment though, because they know that Israel will be made to look like its on the West's side in a Gog and Magog conflict, at least at first anyway. It's the same with Russia acting like they're anti-NWO even though they're infected with all the same nation wreckers as our nations. Not that there are any real sides in my opinion. I don't even think Syria and Iran are really even true opposition anymore after speaking to Muslim anons.

Israel will be ‘gone’ in 20 years– says Wilkerson, former State Dept aide
https://mondoweiss.net/2021/09/israel-will-be-gone-in-20-years-wilkerson/

UN committee votes for Israel to dispose of nuclear weapons, allow international inspectors
https://www.foxnews.com/world/un-committee-votes-israel-dispose-nuclear-weapons-allow-international-inspectors

I guess it's like Whitney Webb though, even if one forgets about her shady background she can put out good info, but then acts a bit slippery in regards to Russia, and her recent stuff with Russell Brand glows.

Fvck knows, I'm just done listening to content creators that work with anti-whites at this point. Maybe I would listen to Dyer if he would actually debate people that don't agree with him about Russia being the saviour. The dude is not honest though and will shill for the ROC even though the ROC is still full of the KGB guys that oppressed and slaughtered Slavic Christians. And why would a Christian support someone like Dugin that is a Crowleylite that follows Kabbalah? These people like Dyer should be made to answer if they don't want people thinking that there is some sneaky network of milquetoast content creators that aren't willing to give us all the facts .

Corbett is another one that has put out great info over the years, but also some shady crap with subversive content creators like Rudkowski and Bermas. 

These intel gatherer types need to listen to their audience more when they're being given info on certain people instead of just hitting the block button. The intel that they're interested in seems to be very selective. I guess that is like most westerners these days though, they mostly have a myopic focus on the West, and they have now been indoctrinated to believe that because the West has been a menace that it's now okay to allow Russia and China to have a go. These blind fools are too lazy to look into the long march through our institutions, and whether anyone benefits from all the crap that those that control the West have done to make us look like devils.

BRICS is an important element and I am grateful for whatever info Patrick has put out on the matter, but I'm not sure if Eurasia will come out on top. I think East and West will be pitted against each other, then the actual NWO will be built on the ruins.

As for Russian bots, or Russian influence, that is a problem that the Left isn't totally wrong about, they just don't talk about the fact that they influence the Left too. It's known that a certain group links Trump and Putin, even mainstream outlets like Politico have reported on this. Then we have Biden and Obama's long history with Moscow. Even before the Ukraine war, I was posting on here about how I'm suspicious of Biden being a Eurasianist, then this crap kicks off and all his actions are looking like a gift for Vlad And Xi. It's also known that Russia has pushed BLM/Antifa as well right-wing Nationalist groups. They're not principled people and will just play both sides of the political spectrum to turn our society into hell, but that's not surprising considering how dishonest the Kremlin is about who runs the West these days by blaming eveything on Anglos, even though elites in their own words say that the Anglo-Saxon must be brought to ruin and made to breed with the dark races to undermine us so they can have their NWO (their words, not mine before anyone takes offense).

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

and does someone want to explain to me why nazi outfits like the azov brigade are fighting a war in which they are led by a jewish leader (zelensky) who was put into power after a violent coup in ukraine in 2014 that was fomented by the US based jewish neo-con victoria nuland?

And why did people like Kolomoisky fund Azov then start sucking up to Russia after once the damage was done and the negative image was created? I have heard similar stories of other people that looked like they might have tried to create a casus belli by promoting Neo-Nazis in Ukraine so Russia could have their excuse to mobilize too.

Both sides glow like the sun, but because of how shit our alt-media is in the West, most will never notice this crap.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I think he probably puts out good info regarding Covid, but I'm still not sure about him on Russia though even if he is telling some truths. Too many weird connections for my liking. And it's kind of the same as the western NWO, but I think the western NWO is the decoy NWO to be scapegoated to bring in the real NWO. Elites hate the West, they think we're Edom, and constantly talk about how we must be brought to ruin before they can bring in world gov, so it would make sense for us to be blamed for eveything and brought to ruin so they can fulfil their heinous agenda.

Dugin said that the West must be made to look like the place where the devil resides, and explained how Russia already does this.

Now we have people in the West that are unaware of what is going on, and they're seeing these satanic performances like that recent GRAMMY awards, and they're going along with the agenda by believing that we are the Great Satan because of that cartoonish crap, even though western people didn't do this to ourselves. It makes no sense that western people would suddenly just decide to commit cultural suicide without other people influencing us. People are going to have a rude awakening when the actual false saviour comes, which will likely be to "save" us from this manafuctured satanic western image that has been created. People seriously need to take deeper look into the long march through our institutions, and what kind of motivations the people behind it have (not you, I know you don't shy away from looking into the possibility of multiple layers of deception going on).

I'm also not even sure about Israel's role in an NWO anymore. There is a theory that Israel will be taken over by the UN, and they could go to a new land, and you can probably imagine where it would be. Not saying that would happen, it's just a theory. It could explain why zios often push pound shop anti-zio sentiment though, because they know that Israel will be made to look like its on the West's side in a Gog and Magog conflict, at least at first anyway. It's the same with Russia acting like they're anti-NWO even though they're infected with all the same nation wreckers as our nations. Not that there are any real sides in my opinion. I don't even think Syria and Iran are really even true opposition anymore after speaking to Muslim anons.

UN committee votes for Israel to dispose of nuclear weapons, allow international inspectors
https://www.foxnews.com/world/un-committee-votes-israel-dispose-nuclear-weapons-allow-international-inspectors

I guess it's like Whitney Webb though, even if one forgets about her shady background she can put out good info, but then acts a bit slippery in regards to Russia, and her recent stuff with Russell Brand glows.

Fvck knows, I'm just done listening to content creators that work with anti-whites at this point. Maybe I would listen to Dyer if he would actually debate people that don't agree with him about Russia being the saviour. The dude is not honest though and will shill for the ROC even though the ROC is still full of the KGB guys that oppressed and slaughtered Slavic Christians. And why would a Christian support someone like Dugin that is a Crowleylite that follows Kabbalah? These people like Dyer should be made to answer if they don't want people thinking that there is some sneaky network of milquetoast content creators that aren't willing to give us all the facts .

Corbett is another one that has put out great info over the years, but also some shady crap with subversive content creators like Rudkowski and Bermas. 

These intel gatherer types need to listen to their audience more when they're being given info on certain people instead of just hitting the block button. The intel that they're interested in seems to be very selective. I guess that is like most westerners these days though, they mostly have a myopic focus on the West, and they have now been indoctrinated to believe that because the West has been a menace that it's now okay to allow Russia and China to have a go. These blind fools are too lazy to look into the long march through our institutions, and whether anyone benefits from all the crap that those that control the West have done to make us look like devils.

BRICS is an important element and I am grateful for whatever info Patrick has put out on the matter, but I'm not sure if Eurasia will come out on top. I think East and West will be pitted against each other, then the actual NWO will be built on the ruins.

As for Russian bots, or Russian influence. That is a problem that the Left isn't totally wrong about, they just don't talk about the fact that they don't influence the Left too. It's known that a certain group links Trump and Putin, even mainstream outlets like Politico have reported on this. Then we have Biden and Obama's long history with Russia. It's also known that Russia has pushed BLM/Antifa as well right-wing Nationalist groups. They're not principled people and will just play both sides of the political spectrum to turn our society into hell, but that's not surprising considering how dishonest the Kremlin is about who runs the West these days by blaming eveything on Anglos, even though elites in their own words say that the Anglo-Saxon must be brought to ruin and made to breed with the dark races to undermine us so they can have their NWO (their words, not mine before anyone takes offense).

An interesting post with lots to think about. Is Russia any different? It is in one respect as I discovered researching another topic. Euthanasia is absolutely illegal in Russia ( both active and passive).  It's the only state in the world were this is so.

Active Euthanasia means  mad quacks murdering patients ( a high percentage of whom merely have depression) with lethal injections - a la Shipman or indeed Conjob boosters. Legal in about ten countries, quite surprisingly the list includes what used to thought of as Catholic countries, like  Spain, Belgium, Luxembourg. Colombia etc.

Passive Euthanasia - Masonic twit judges ordering withdrawal of food or treatment from handicapped babies etc - is legal in Britain and everywhere else in the world.

Except Russia.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

"I am still struggling with side effects to this day, and also the vaccine. I took the vaccine, on my second vaccine I had a bad reaction to it. I got [blood] clots in my lungs and all this sort of stuff, so I haven't played since and haven't looked like playing anytime soon.

That article is from the second week of January. Just saying.

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

and does someone want to explain to me why nazi outfits like the azov brigade are fighting a war in which they are led by a jewish leader (zelensky) who was put into power after a violent coup in ukraine in 2014 that was fomented by the US based jewish neo-con victoria nuland?

Here's a clue, 👇, look familiar, got a lot to answer for this one has, family motto is strangely reminiscent of recent times, but maybe, i'm just an ol' romantic, nice hat tho', comes with two free quills and inkwells as standard, 👍

White rabbit, perhaps.

genghis-khan-jpg.jpg.c706a896380fa2ea1525ee7b064063c5.jpg

33 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

And why did people like Kolomoisky fund Azov then start sucking up to Russia after once the damage was done and the negative image was created? I have heard similar stories of other people that looked like they might have tried to create a casus belli by promoting Neo-Nazis in Ukraine so Russia could have their excuse to mobilize too.

Both sides glow like the sun, but because of how shit our alt-media is in the West, most will never notice this crap.

isn't it interesting how nazis are the bad guys until the democrats support ukraine and now they are the good guys fighting those evil russians!

it's kinda like how al qaeda were the devil who did 911 until syria where suddenly they were 'moderate rebels'

its like the fake-left LIKES thugs when it suits them......oh but those are OUR thugs so its ok....

i bet they feel the same way about concentration camps: oh but those are our concentration camps so those ones are ok....

they're crazy and dangerous people to a person like me who is a i-just-want-to-be-left-the-heck-alonist

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

isn't it interesting how nazis are the bad guys until the democrats support ukraine and now they are the good guys fighting those evil russians!

it's kinda like how al qaeda were the devil who did 911 until syria where suddenly they were 'moderate rebels'

its like the fake-left LIKES thugs when it suits them......oh but those are OUR thugs so its ok....

i bet they feel the same way about concentration camps: oh but those are our concentration camps so those ones are ok....

they're crazy and dangerous people to a person like me who is a i-just-want-to-be-left-the-heck-alonist

Sound familiar, he keeps speaking but no one is listening, even from the grave, sad.

kPFlgdBiBRa6AEax5yr5_26_8ae564f308d586234c179290472b5361_image_original1.jpeg.ae6c2f9e8be45a74faa927f5415ba843.jpeg

59 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Now we have people in the West that are unaware of what is going on, and they're seeing these satanic performances like that recent GRAMMY awards, and they're going along with the agenda by believing that we are the Great Satan because of that cartoonish crap

on one hand that is some eye catching cartoonish crap so i see your point there but on the other hand it is largely aimed at children so you can see how it actually plays a cultural marxist role in destroying morality and decency in society.

It makes no sense that western people would suddenly just decide to commit cultural suicide without other people influencing us.

the marxist frankfurt school and their infiltration of western universities is a point of historical fact

kissinger made the same prediction

what's wrong with rudkowski and bermas?

some people are talking about the idea that a set up like the one in orwell's '1984' could be created where you have these three blocks of nations that are continually pitted against each other in order to control the populations within all of them

Even before the Ukraine war, I was posting on here about how I'm suspicious of Biden being a Eurasianist, then this crap kicks off and all his actions are looking like a gift for Vlad And Xi.

there was an article in the daily mail about how russian shelves are bulging with food whilst in the uk we are seeing rationing of certain items. Its clear that the sanctions are not really about hurting russia , who has only strengthened its position within the brics but rather about screwing europe:

Are sanctions REALLY wrecking life in Russia? As British supermarkets ration eggs and vegetables - thanks in part to Putin's war in Ukraine - shelves in a provincial Russian city are groaning under piles of fresh food, writes SUE REID

By Sue Reid

Published: 21:33 GMT, 6 March 2023 | Updated: 08:14 GMT, 7 March 2023

These revealing photographs show shop shelves in a provincial Russian city groaning under piles of fresh food.

As British supermarkets ration eggs and an array of fruit and vegetables amid shortages provoked in large part by the Ukraine war, no such hardships afflict Vladimir Putin's citizens.

The pictures were taken at a food hall, two superstores and a corner shop in Perm, a city with a population the size of Birmingham in the Ural mountains, a 24-hour drive from Moscow. The images suggest the West's much-vaunted sanctions on Russia, imposed to punish President Putin for his invasion, are not having a deep bite.

What's more, the scenes are a reversal of 40 years ago, when many of us watched pitiful TV footage of Russians under the Communist regime queuing for staples such as bread and eggs.

Now it's Britain's turn to suffer. Supermarkets here are rationing tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers and lettuces as UK farmers struggle with higher energy costs which stop them using hothouses in winter to grow them. Soft fruit, including raspberries, are also hard to find in the shops.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11827765/Are-sanctions-REALLY-wrecking-life-Russia-British-supermarkets-ration-eggs-vegetables.html

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

No, it's a totally different test that is 100% reliable, it's called poke it with a stick, 🤣

the problem is that if they inject the poultry with the mrna jabs then when you handle the meat you may be infected through shedding and then when you eat it you may absorb spike proteins under your tongue before you even swallow the food

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

the problem is that if they inject the poultry with the mrna jabs then when you handle the meat you may be infected through shedding and then when you eat it you may absorb spike proteins under your tongue before you even swallow the food

That's why you cook your food when it's dead, trying to eat it alive often runs into problems, 👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

As for Russian bots, or Russian influence, that is a problem that the Left isn't totally wrong about, they just don't talk about the fact that they influence the Left too. It's known that a certain group links Trump and Putin, even mainstream outlets like Politico have reported on this. Then we have Biden and Obama's long history with Moscow. Even before the Ukraine war, I was posting on here about how I'm suspicious of Biden being a Eurasianist, then this crap kicks off and all his actions are looking like a gift for Vlad And Xi. It's also known that Russia has pushed BLM/Antifa as well right-wing Nationalist groups. They're not principled people and will just play both sides of the political spectrum to turn our society into hell, but that's not surprising considering how dishonest the Kremlin is about who runs the West these days by blaming eveything on Anglos, even though elites in their own words say that the Anglo-Saxon must be brought to ruin and made to breed with the dark races to undermine us so they can have their NWO (their words, not mine before anyone takes offense).

The Russians want to be the leaders of the white man of the world (whatever is left of them outside of Russia).

9 minutes ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

The Russians want to be the leaders of the white man of the world (whatever is left of them outside of Russia).

anyone who isn't interested in the complete obliteration of white people would call for an end to the war immediately

every ukrainian and russian solder who dies isn't just the loss of a tradesman or farmer or mechanic or whatever that man did for his nations economy but also a father of boys and girls who will now grow up with no male role model in their life and we know how that has worked out for the black community in america...

this war is a catastrophe on every level for europe and for europeans. The only people it serves are the war profiteers and those that would seek to destroy and enslave europeans

and those useful idiots waving ukrainian flags make me sick. Why don't they put their money where their mouth is and go and fight russia if they're so sure about what they are doing? No they won't do that. They just want to make empty gestures whilst the entire flower of ukrainian youth bleeds out because no compromise is being made that would end this war

nato will fight to the last ukrainian

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Nah, they push anti-white marxists on RT that tell us that we're evil too just like our media, and jail pro white nationalists in Russia, and Slavs are on track to becoming a minority in Russia too.

Russia is a nation founded on multiculturulism. Putin is a Civic Nationalist. Ethno Nationalists often get in more trouble in Russia than they do in the West.

There are whole VK pages and Telegram groups from Russians documenting Russia jailing pro-white dissidents.

A lot of these hate speech laws that we are getting in the West were in Russia first.

Even the Wagner group was founded by those that we can't criticize. Similar to tactics to what is happening in Ukraine.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Dead animals don't shred. Anyway virus transmission has not beeen proven.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

cool...can you show me your study that proves that regular cooking destroys all spike proteins?

Ok, i get your concern, but the fact is that when something is dead and especially when all the blood has been exsanguinated then things don't tend to live anymore, hence the destinction of being dead, the same is true with all organisms, the only problem is when bacteria get involved or the breakdown of the flesh renders the chemical structure a bit manky like, 👍

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

They just want to make empty gestures whilst the entire flower of ukrainian youth bleeds out because no compromise is being made that would end this war

nato will fight to the last ukrainian

and not just that but ukraine is the 'bread basket of europe' so the war destroys more food and leaves the land a wasteland that can be bought up by the biotech-big agra companies so that they can plant the land up with GMO's

• Like 2