Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

19 hours ago, campanar said:

May be I missed it, but haven't seen any mention of this on this thread. Was it on the BBC? No idea what they're trying to do with this news though. Keep the waters muddied no doubt. 

 

https://www.insideedition.com/covid-19-may-have-stemmed-from-wuhan-lab-leak-us-energy-department-concludes-with-low-confidence

 

 

 

"May" have stemmed... that little word "may" is what is all about.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Talorgan said:

That's the real issue Midazolam drugging in care homes etc

 not the distraction they feed us to push  testing etc. 

How can you test for a none existing virus with a test that is not meant to be used in that way anyway.

 

 

So true.

 

They bought up all available stocks of Midazolam (even from France), increased the dosage to well above the required limits, placed care home patients on DNR's, then murdered them.

 

We are so weak for allowing these fuckers to live.

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/28/2023 at 8:33 AM, Talorgan said:

Thankfully Roger Waters is  very much alive and going for it 

 

 

Did you see that interview he did with Joe Rogan? Joe Rogan was talking about Epstein and Roger Waters went strangely silent as if he knew more than he was letting on. He said to Joe, 'You sound like a conspiracy theorist'. To keep this Covid related, why hasn't Roger Waters spoken out about 'Covid'? Is it because he believes the official narrative?

 

I don't want to be seen as attacking him because I'm not, he does speak out on other things, like the war in Ukraine and Assange which is all fine and good, but I just wondered why he hasn't called out the elite on 'Covid'. There was a video of Roger praising Fauci, but I can't seem to find it now.

Edited by greatdayforfreedom
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

 


100 million animals have been injected with mRNA technology and hardly anyone knows about it dr Bryan Ardis: "They're already injecting mRNA technology into vegetables... And in China, they're already injecting cattle -- for our beef supply."
 

Full video: https://rumble.com/v2b6c2m-dr.-ardis-is-back-on-diamond-and-silk-chit-chat-22323.html

 

 

 

Edited by Frankieboy
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

 

Did you see that interview he did with Joe Rogan? Joe Rogan was talking about Epstein and Roger Waters went strangely silent as if he knew more than he was letting on. He said to Joe, 'You sound like a conspiracy theorist'. To keep this Covid related, why hasn't Roger Waters spoken out about 'Covid'? Is it because he believes the official narrative?

 

I don't want to be seen as attacking him because I'm not, he does speak out on other things, like the war in Ukraine and Assange which is all fine and good, but I just wondered why he hasn't called out the elite on 'Covid'. There was a video of Roger praising Fauci, but I can't seem to find it now.

Not seen those ? Hopefully seen through it

Doesn't matter to me though really 

As

we are the heroes we've been waiting for

 

 Ps Max Igans latest videos good too and iconic daily podcast on here too.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Talorgan said:

Not seen those ? Hopefully seen through it

Doesn't matter to me though really 

As

we are the heroes we've been waiting for

 

 Ps Max Igans latest videos good too and iconic daily podcast on here too.

 

 

I found the video of him talking about Fauci by searching this thread..

 

Pink Floyd's Roger Waters...The NWO SELL OUT (fakeotube.com)

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

 

I'd love to know what the Elite bastards are eating and drinking, and how they protect themselves from the same chemtrails and radiation that we are all exposed to?

 

 

Probably have no gm organic undercover and have ways of detoxifying themselves ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

 

I found the video of him talking about Fauci by searching this thread..

 

Pink Floyd's Roger Waters...The NWO SELL OUT (fakeotube.com)

Oh dear !

 

I have little data so miss all these things but you live and learn ,hope he realises Fauci is terrible!(not to mention Gates!) 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Talorgan
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

 

I'd love to know what the Elite bastards are eating and drinking, and how they protect themselves from the same chemtrails and radiation that we are all exposed to?

 

The best steak they can buy, certainly not bugs buger.

It was reported by an Italian independent journo, who interviewed a restaurant owner during the davos.

Chauffers keep the enging idling the whole time so that they can escape quickly if there is an incident.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

UK Gov. secretly confirms Triple+ Vaccinated accounted for 92% of COVID Deaths in 2022

BY THE EXPOSÉ ON FEBRUARY 28, 2023  ( 12 COMMENTS )
 

Official figures sneakily published by the UK Government, reveal that the triple+ vaccinated population accounted for 92% of Covid-19 deaths throughout the entirety of 2022, and 9 in every 10 Covid-19 deaths in England over the past two years. 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

UK Gov. secretly confirms Triple+ Vaccinated accounted for 92% of COVID Deaths in 2022

BY THE EXPOSÉ ON FEBRUARY 28, 2023  ( 12 COMMENTS )
 

Official figures sneakily published by the UK Government, reveal that the triple+ vaccinated population accounted for 92% of Covid-19 deaths throughout the entirety of 2022, and 9 in every 10 Covid-19 deaths in England over the past two years. 

 

Deaths Proudly   "Sponsored by ....... Pfizer !"

Edited by Nip
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...