Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

I am not a violent person BUT I do find that when I see this sort of thing I want to take out a couple of those police. Perhaps not the thing to do but I am sure there are others like me feel their blood begin to boil when they see what is happening.

The thing is those police will just state (they were just obeying orders - wonder where I have heard that before, Ja, Ich bin SS!). 

Perhaps some of those police !!! will have a moral conscience and realise that they are FACILITATORS of FASCISM. Lets hope some of their numbers are recorded and later they will be held to account for their actions.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, alexa said:

 

Yeah I agree!

I'm out of likes 👍👍👍

 

I just found a 2014 article on the guy who owns the place. It seems he has been a target of the elites for a while (I hope he gets some serious bloody support): https://www.guardian-series.co.uk/news/11051249.experts-rubbish-wanstead-businessmans-claims-the-so-called-superfoods-prevent-cancer/

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, northern star said:

 

 

Great interview! Very interesting about Isabel Maxwell. Wouldnt be surprised if Ghislaine got off scott free somehow, if Biden gets in because they all seem to move in the same pedo circles.

 
Saw an interesting video recently about 'where the Devil lives' and in ancient times it was thought to be a temple in the ancient city of Pergamon in Turkey, because the devil has to be at the epicentre of power, where he can have the most influence and manipulation over people and governments. In the 1st century, this was the seat of Pagan worship in Asia Minor and known as "the seat where Satan dwells". Due to mass raiding of the building for marble, in the late 1800s a visiting German engineer, appalled at the destruction of all the relics, moved the altar from the site, stone by stone to Berlin, where it was put in its own museum, the Pergamon Museum. Later, in the 1930s, it caught the eye of Albert Speer, Hitler's architect, who used it as inspiration to build the colossal grandstand for Hitler's rallies in Nuremberg, where he would fulfil his ambition of creating a "mass experience"(or mass mind control, more like). Hitler would enter the stadium like a pagan god, or Roman Emperor. Nuremberg was also where he drummed up the plan for the holocaust, which means in Hebrew "a wholly burnt animal sacrifice". In AD 92, the faithful martyr Antipas died, a "wholly burnt sacrifice" on the Altar of Zeus in Pergamum in Turkey, the place the Book of Revelation calls "the Throne of Satan". 
 
Jump to 1959 and Robert Maxwell and family move into Headington Hill Hall, along with Pergamon Press, of which he was a Director. Also known as Purgatory Press by the workers there, yet another biblical reference. The massive house on a hill has commanding views over all of Oxford, the city of huge world political influence and manipulation. And ofcourse where the current vaccine for Covid19 is being created, to affect the whole of humanity. Isabel's first husband invented the birth control pill, and her third husband held a "scientific conference" on Jeffrey Epstein's island. Epstein was also connected to scientists at the World Economic Forum and deeply involved in eugenics and robotics. It also links his own 'sacrificial' temple on his island, with a fire pit in front of it, filled with ashes, seen on photos, back to the ancient Satanic site in Turkey, and to which ofcourse Ghislaine Maxwell lured the young virgin sacrifices. And as Charlie says in the vid, the person behind the technology aspect of the Great Reset and the Fourth Industrial Revolution is none other than computer wiz Isabel Maxwell. 
 
So there's some dot connecting for you. Maybe thinking build back better (bbb=666) and the Devil's ultimate plan to conquer humanity isnt so far fetched after all - and a long time in the making.
 
 

pa1.jpg

headington_hill_hall_04.jpg

 

Wow man thanks, more interesting/depressing stuff. If only people knew kid fuckers like Jeffrey Epstein were running in the same circles as the people pushing the total shutdown and reset of almost every aspect of their lives, imagine how angry they'd be. It's just so frustrating to think that they're going to fool everyone and win.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Has anyone got any thoughts on the old criticism of globalism 'conspiracy theories': "oh well if they wanted to do that why don't they just try a takeover tomorrow?"

 

I think there's enough evidence to suggest this plan is centuries old. One step on the way was the end of regional/feudal systems and the advent of nationalism, then the creation of groups like the UN and the EU. Another was the creation of the EURO for more centralised tighter controlled currency.

 

With the development of the Internet the possibilities of creating more effective propaganda and control systems were increased hugely, but also presented the danger of vastly more readily available info and potential for investigation of hidden crimes such as with the Epstein case. I think that freaked a lot of the elites out, a reason why I believe were now seeing them putting all their chips in the middle finally.

 

The biggest factor I feel though is there have obviously been years of quiet erosion of the checks and balances that existed within legal, media and political processes. I don't know exactly what has happened but I have never seen press coverage and government policy so unanimous, so one sided but so obviously false and ridiculous. This was obviously something worked very hard at and now they feel they are well prepared to execute on their plans.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

I just found a 2014 article on the guy who owns the place. It seems he has been a target of the elites for a while (I hope he gets some serious bloody support): https://www.guardian-series.co.uk/news/11051249.experts-rubbish-wanstead-businessmans-claims-the-so-called-superfoods-prevent-cancer/

 

Thanks, I was just looking at this article and at one of the comments below where by one person states

 

Quote

He does not look that healthy to me, his teeth are in a bad way, looks overweight and a very pale complexion. Maybe he should eat some tomatoes.

 

Idiotic fool, doesn't this person realize it's what on the inside that counts ?:classic_rolleyes:

What do they say,,,,,,,Healthy mind, healthy body

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Illmatic said:

Has anyone got any thoughts on the old criticism of globalism 'conspiracy theories': "oh well if they wanted to do that why don't they just try a takeover tomorrow?"

 

Just tell the idiots that we're now in the age of automation and that the elites don't need our labour like they once did. I mean it can't be a coincidence that all of this is happening now that we're being made obsolete.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, alexa said:

 

Thanks, I was just looking at this article and at one of the comments below where by one person states

 

 

Idiotic fool, doesn't this person realize it's what on the inside that counts ?:classic_rolleyes:

What do they say,,,,,,,Healthy mind, healthy body

 

I was looking at the next comment: "Of course the 'experts' rubbish the claims. They'd rather the NHS buy their overpriced medicines and keep us all drugged up."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

At least 24 are arrested after anti-lockdown protesters chanting 'freedom' clash with police as hundreds march against Covid restrictions through streets of Bournemouth, Liverpool, Basildon and Hyde Park

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8973071/Anti-lockdown-protesters-chanting-freedom-clash-police.html

 

35944762-8973071-An_anti_lockdown_protes

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, alexa said:

 

Thanks, I was just looking at this article and at one of the comments below where by one person states

 

 

Idiotic fool, doesn't this person realize it's what on the inside that counts ?:classic_rolleyes:

What do they say,,,,,,,Healthy mind, healthy body

 

Correct........Never judge a sausage by its skin.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Illmatic said:

Has anyone got any thoughts on the old criticism of globalism 'conspiracy theories': "oh well if they wanted to do that why don't they just try a takeover tomorrow?"

 

I think there's enough evidence to suggest this plan is centuries old. One step on the way was the end of regional/feudal systems and the advent of nationalism, then the creation of groups like the UN and the EU. Another was the creation of the EURO for more centralised tighter controlled currency.

 

With the development of the Internet the possibilities of creating more effective propaganda and control systems were increased hugely, but also presented the danger of vastly more readily available info and potential for investigation of hidden crimes such as with the Epstein case. I think that freaked a lot of the elites out, a reason why I believe were now seeing them putting all their chips in the middle finally.

 

The biggest factor I feel though is there have obviously been years of quiet erosion of the checks and balances that existed within legal, media and political processes. I don't know exactly what has happened but I have never seen press coverage and government policy so unanimous, so one sided but so obviously false and ridiculous. This was obviously something worked very hard at and now they feel they are well prepared to execute on their plans.

 

As with my post above, once you realise a Maxwell was crucially involved with the creation of the internet, and see the demonic schemes dating back two centuries, and where we are now, you cant help thinking a truly evil cabal had it all planned out. This isnt something which is happening quickly - it has to be done, as David Icke says, by totalitarian tiptoe. I keep saying, George Orwell didnt call his book 1984 for nothing - he was an insider who knew thats when they wanted to bring in the New World Order. Only resistance and awareness from comparatively small groups of people, like us here, stopped it happening then - a spanner in the works, slowing it all down. Same goes for Agenda 21, thats the year they want this all to kick in. Just look at the anti-vaxx and freedom movement, they are really trying to shut it down. Its not part of the plan. Thats not what they want, because they want the majority on the side of the vaccine and any awakening is a threat to it.

 

And the brilliance of their plan is, once they set it up, they dont have to do anything. They just sit back and let the people act like sheepdogs, policing each other. And its working. Look how many people, pointed out in another post, know intelligent people, friends and family, who are thinking the vaccination will save humanity, and are prepared to attack or ostracise anyone who doesnt have it. The brilliance of the peoples' plan is not going for it, resisting, raising awareness. This is brinkmanship, and we are at the cusp, at this time in human history, to see which way the people go.

 

The planet is under huge threat from over-population and its impact on our eco-systems, but mainly because its managed badly, and poverty is deliberate. If girls were educated in the third world, and therefore prospered more, population would decrease naturally. If people had less children, something they successfully brought in in China, in a hundred years the earth's population would be down to 3billion. It could be done in a humane, civilsed way, not a cull.

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, northern star said:

 

As with my post above, once you realise a Maxwell was crucially involved with the creation of the internet, and see the demonic schemes dating back two centuries, and where we are now, you cant help thinking a truly evil cabal had it all planned out. This isnt something which is happening quickly - it has to be done, as David Icke says, by totalitarian tiptoe. I keep saying, George Orwell didnt call his book 1984 for nothing - he was an insider who knew thats when they wanted to bring in the New World Order. Only resistance and awareness from comparatively small groups of people, like us here, stopped it happening then - a spanner in the works, slowing it all down. Same goes for Agenda 21, thats the year they want this all to kick in. Just look at the anti-vaxx and freedom movement, they are really trying to shut it down. Its not part of the plan. Thats not what they want, because they want the majority on the side of the vaccine and any awakening is a threat to it.

 

And the brilliance of their plan is, once they set it up, they dont have to do anything. They just sit back and let the people act like sheepdogs, policing each other. And its working. Look how many people, pointed out in another post, know intelligent people, friends and family, who are thinking the vaccination will save humanity, and are prepared to attack or ostracise anyone who doesnt have it. The brilliance of the peoples' plan is not going for it, resisting, raising awareness. This is brinkmanship, and we are at the cusp, at this time in human history, to see which way the people go.

 

The planet is under huge threat from over-population and its impact on our eco-systems, but mainly because its managed badly, and poverty is deliberate. If girls were educated in the third world, and therefore prospered more, population would decrease naturally. If people had less children, something they successfully brought in in China, in a hundred years the earth's population would be down to 3billion. It could be done in a humane, civilsed way, not a cull.

 

 

 

 

 

Many argue that overpopulation is a myth.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Tired of people trolling me on this now. Read the fucking link & can easily verify the source! ChAd0x1 is the vaccine not a sample.

 

No one was trolling you. We have to be extra careful at the moment. The PTB are actively looking to discredit us.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

Many argue that overpopulation is a myth.

 

Sort of wanted to mention that too. I think the earth has the capability of providing for all, but only if its managed well, without greed, something the world's governments dont seem to be able to manage. They seem to encourage us all to be rapacious consumers, never happy with enough. Its kind of a spiritual revolution of gratitude and contentment that needs to take place. People like the Royals telling us not to fly or consume so much dont help, while they are up there as symbols of unattainable, obscene wealth, encouraging aspiration, blasting out of the media every day, for things most people can never hope to have. If Prince Charles, Bill Gates, Jack Dorsey etc want a Great Reset, where nobody owns anything, maybe they should lead by example and give up all their wealth, property and luxury lifestyles.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DarianF said:

 

I just found a 2014 article on the guy who owns the place. It seems he has been a target of the elites for a while (I hope he gets some serious bloody support): https://www.guardian-series.co.uk/news/11051249.experts-rubbish-wanstead-businessmans-claims-the-so-called-superfoods-prevent-cancer/

 

The antioxidants found in superfoods can help prevent cancer. He's absolutely right.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, numnuts said:

 

No one was trolling you. We have to be extra careful at the moment. The PTB are actively looking to discredit us.

 

I dont need your advice thanks!

You both tried to do discredit my post.. without checking the actual link?

If you read the link I posted you can quite easily find verification.

So please dont patronise.

 

Im still waiting for @Illmatic to apologise, but seems hes a coward sniper.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

I dont need your advice thanks!

You both tried to do discredit my post.. without checking the actual link?

If you read the link I posted you can quite easily find verification.

So please dont patronise.

 

Im still waiting for @Illmatic to apologise, but seems hes a coward sniper.

 

 

 

I did check your source. Thanks for posting.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...