Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

ANDREW BRIDGEN MP: “THEY TRIED TO BUY ME…WHAT DO YOU WANT? YOU CAN HAVE ANYTHING YOU WANT”

https://tapnewswire.com/2023/02/andrew-bridgen-they-tried-to-buy-mewhat-do-you-want-you-can-have-anything-you-want/

Me? I would have taken the money and still grass 'em.

Edited by Freaky Dragonfly
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

Talk Radio - absolutely fascinating to see the knock on effects of lockdown, and the people who didn't really see it coming ...

Charlie Mullins OBE, Pimlico Plumbers, talking to Ian Collins about the idea of a 4 day week. Last time I heard Mr Mullins he was going heavy handed on mandatory, or more like compulsory injections to keep your job at his firm?

Interesting to hear him now saying that ( lockdown ) working from home ... made people feel as if they could do it all the time. He said once you give someone something it's hard to take it away. And that people, lazy people, don't even need to ring in sick now, they think they can take the day off.

" Nobody employing loads of people will do this scheme. This is about lazy people. All these people, who want it are not running a business. "

Ian; The weekend would go till Tues.

Charlie;

" The harder you work the more you put in the more you get out of it "

" Look at manufacturing, we're already behind "

" Honestly I'm finding it embarrassing to even talk about it "

" The biggest survey ? She don't know what she's talking about ... 60 businesses they asked "

Ian; " I think he's talking a whole lot of sence here. "

Ian had said that in the beginning people thought ok, stay at home, this is different, but I don't think anybody thought that it would go on forever 😉

We did we just didn't know how to bloody express it in a believable way ... sigh ... we didn't have a marketing budget ... and a planned script!

42 minutes ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

ANDREW BRIDGEN MP: “THEY TRIED TO BUY ME…WHAT DO YOU WANT? YOU CAN HAVE ANYTHING YOU WANT”

https://tapnewswire.com/2023/02/andrew-bridgen-they-tried-to-buy-mewhat-do-you-want-you-can-have-anything-you-want/

Nice to see you using that Tapnewswire link. 👍 I'm a great lover of Tap and glad to see their site is back up and running.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

That's the spirit! 😁

Spread that dirty money to good causes and make them your allies. You support them and they support you. Win-Win.  And don't forget to post a video that you may be in danger because this is what happened and now you are exposing it.

2 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Andrew seriously needs to watch his back, IMHO. TPTB didn't reckon on a Mr Bridgen

Edited by Nip

24 minutes ago, numnuts said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-64716745

'Maggie Rogers notices more fans having panic attacks at her gigs.'

'Singer Maggie Rogers says she's seeing more people passing out and having panic attacks at her gigs.'

Passing out = suddenly collapsing ?

https://seed171.bitchute.com/NYZMjDr6JOG3/IbJ09NuB0Hm6.mp4

Edited by Nip

2 hours ago, Observations said:

Talk Radio - absolutely fascinating to see the knock on effects of lockdown, and the people who didn't really see it coming ...

Charlie Mullins OBE, Pimlico Plumbers, talking to Ian Collins about the idea of a 4 day week. Last time I heard Mr Mullins he was going heavy handed on mandatory, or more like compulsory injections to keep your job at his firm?

Interesting to hear him now saying that ( lockdown ) working from home ... made people feel as if they could do it all the time. He said once you give someone something it's hard to take it away. And that people, lazy people, don't even need to ring in sick now, they think they can take the day off.

" Nobody employing loads of people will do this scheme. This is about lazy people. All these people, who want it are not running a business. "

Ian; The weekend would go till Tues.

Charlie;

" The harder you work the more you put in the more you get out of it "

" Look at manufacturing, we're already behind "

" Honestly I'm finding it embarrassing to even talk about it "

" The biggest survey ? She don't know what she's talking about ... 60 businesses they asked "

Ian; " I think he's talking a whole lot of sence here. "

Ian had said that in the beginning people thought ok, stay at home, this is different, but I don't think anybody thought that it would go on forever 😉

We did we just didn't know how to bloody express it in a believable way ... sigh ... we didn't have a marketing budget ... and a planned script!

That bloke is on my bucket list of people to punch in the face before i die, but i think also the testicles will need some attention too, i wonder if he has any, no harm in answering the question with a swift swing at 'em, all in the name of science you know, to prove that there really is only Man and Women in terms of the number of sexes on planet stupid.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Frankieboy said:

For those who understand German

link 

info about shedding from jabbed to unjabbed

https://auf1.info/wird-mrna-impfstoff-durch-sex-muttermilch-atmung-uebertragen/

maybe some can translate into english

I’ m off to bed 

benn working nonstop lately due to good weather here

Just the first couple of sections. Easy enough translate.

Is mRNA vaccine transmitted through sex, breast milk, breathing?

By Marie Eulemann

20. February 2023

Reading time: 2 min.

Components of the mRNA gene material could be transferred from vaccinated to unvaccinated persons. Unvaccinated women complain of serious menstrual disorders after sexual intercourse with their vaccinated husbands, as Dr. Naomi Wolf reports. The Pfizer documents from 2020 had already shown that transmission of the "vaccine" is possible, for example via breast milk, skin contact, inhalation or sexual contact (body fluids). And the German Infection Protection Act also allows "protective vaccinations" in which microorganisms are transmitted from vaccinated to unvaccinated people.

Recently, Dr. Naomi Wolf reported on the transmission of parts of the mRNA genetic material to unvaccinated women via sexual intercourse. Pfizer had already mentioned the transmission of vaccinated to unvaccinated people in his November 2020 protocol. In the authorisation study, vaccinated men would have been prohibited from sex with their women of childbearing age - or contraception with condoms or other "highly effective" contraceptive methods would have been prescribed. In addition, they should refrain from donating sperm. Dr. Naomi Wolf concludes that Pfizer already knew in 2020 that the ejaculate of vaccinated men could negatively affect women and unborn children.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

46 minutes ago, Talorgan said:

Perhaps Inquire about inquiry?

The 'pandemic' was a pseudo-pandemic cooked up through PCR testing to create fake cases alongside relentless corporate media and government propaganda to create a perceived threat. The real threat was the mRNA injections the government and complicit corporate media then imposed on the public

There you go.....inquiry complete....all for free too, not a single penny of taxpayers money spent

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

The 'pandemic' was a pseudo-pandemic cooked up through PCR testing to create fake cases alongside relentless corporate media and government propaganda to create a perception of a non existent threat. The real threat was the mRNA injections then government and complicit corporate media then imposed on the public

There you go.....inquiry complete....all for free too, not a single penny of taxpayers money spent

Exactly  ,all these inquiries seem to be whitewashing exercises!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

The 'pandemic' was a pseudo-pandemic cooked up through PCR testing to create fake cases alongside relentless corporate media and government propaganda to create a perceived threat.

i heard somewhere that the current perceived threat of avian flu is being created through.....pcr testing. But i don't know the ins and outs of that

what i do know is that this 2007 article from the new york times brilliantly explains how a pseudo-pandemic is created through pcr testing:

Faith in Quick Test Leads to Epidemic That Wasn’t

https://www.nytimes.com/2007/01/22/health/22whoop.html

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

allows the state to find out who knows what so that they then know who to bribe, threaten or liquidate

This been going on long time with the 13 families etc but I wonder whether they know it's coming to an end

Edited by Talorgan
  • Like 1