Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

23 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Screenshot_20230219-200931_kindlephoto-93535532.png

 

When the truth finally comes out, he wouldn't be here so ....mnn no he won't be sorry, he can't be.

 

Oh wait.... truth came out long time ago, you just didn't hear it. lol

It appears that he did read what we were saying but it flew over his head..... oh well.

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Covid is a pandemic of the wealthier highly vaccinated nations
 

A preprint study published in November 2022 revealed that the higher the countrywide covid vaccination rate the higher the covid deaths. 

The study analysed participants from 108 countries using data from 9 worldwide websites with the aim to determine if there are any correlations between the percentage of countrywide covid deaths per population by the countries’ per cent vaccinated.

The study also found the higher the covid testing and more stringent the covid measures, the higher the covid deaths.  In contrast, the higher the use of hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin, the lower the covid deaths.

Covid is a pandemic of wealthier and higher vaccinated nations.

 

https://expose-news.com/2023/02/19/covid-is-a-pandemic-of-the-wealthier-vaccinated/

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

NHS Doctor confirms Staff were ordered to let Patients Die or “Euthanise” them to falsely increase the COVID Death Count while Hospitals were EMPTY & Nurses had TikTok Dance-Offs

An NHS whistleblower, who wishes to remain anonymous, has come forward with allegations that the NHS hospitals were not overwhelmed during the Covid-19 pandemic, as was reported by authorities and the mainstream media. 

The whistleblower also confirmed that the little care given throughout the pandemic amounted to negligence, and that the government and NHS bosses essentially instructed staff to let people die, or in some cases kill them through the ‘End of Life Care’ programme and falsely label the deaths as being due to Covid-19. 

image-135.png?resize=639%2C133&ssl=1
 

 

This individual referred to as Dr. John, has worked in minor injuries and illness centres as well as in a primary care role throughout the pandemic.

Dr. John claims that he has “seen this mess evolve from the very beginning of the pandemic” and that hospitals were actually extremely quiet and almost empty during the first lockdown. 

“I used to see an average of 20 patients per day, that dropped to 1 – 2 patients during the first lockdown. I have even witnessed an elderly lady with horrific broken bones come into the hospital three weeks after her accident as she was too scared of catching coronavirus to visit the hospital sooner. In the end, the pain overcame the fear.

“I have also assessed people with chest pains in their homes who would not go for further assessment as they were so scared of ‘the virus’ they would rather chance a heart attack than the infection or the loneliness of going to the hospital alone.”
 

https://expose-news.com/2023/02/19/nhs-dr-confirms-orders-to-euthanise-patients-and-label-covid/

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

NHS Doctor confirms Staff were ordered to let Patients Die or “Euthanise” them to falsely increase the COVID Death Count while Hospitals were EMPTY & Nurses had TikTok Dance-Offs

An NHS whistleblower, who wishes to remain anonymous, has come forward with allegations that the NHS hospitals were not overwhelmed during the Covid-19 pandemic, as was reported by authorities and the mainstream media. 

The whistleblower also confirmed that the little care given throughout the pandemic amounted to negligence, and that the government and NHS bosses essentially instructed staff to let people die, or in some cases kill them through the ‘End of Life Care’ programme and falsely label the deaths as being due to Covid-19. 

image-135.png?resize=639%2C133&ssl=1
 

 

This individual referred to as Dr. John, has worked in minor injuries and illness centres as well as in a primary care role throughout the pandemic.

Dr. John claims that he has “seen this mess evolve from the very beginning of the pandemic” and that hospitals were actually extremely quiet and almost empty during the first lockdown. 

“I used to see an average of 20 patients per day, that dropped to 1 – 2 patients during the first lockdown. I have even witnessed an elderly lady with horrific broken bones come into the hospital three weeks after her accident as she was too scared of catching coronavirus to visit the hospital sooner. In the end, the pain overcame the fear.

“I have also assessed people with chest pains in their homes who would not go for further assessment as they were so scared of ‘the virus’ they would rather chance a heart attack than the infection or the loneliness of going to the hospital alone.”
 

https://expose-news.com/2023/02/19/nhs-dr-confirms-orders-to-euthanise-patients-and-label-covid/

 

Is that you, Elton ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Covid is a pandemic of the wealthier highly vaccinated nations
 

A preprint study published in November 2022 revealed that the higher the countrywide covid vaccination rate the higher the covid deaths. 

The study analysed participants from 108 countries using data from 9 worldwide websites with the aim to determine if there are any correlations between the percentage of countrywide covid deaths per population by the countries’ per cent vaccinated.

The study also found the higher the covid testing and more stringent the covid measures, the higher the covid deaths.  In contrast, the higher the use of hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin, the lower the covid deaths.

Covid is a pandemic of wealthier and higher vaccinated nations.

 

https://expose-news.com/2023/02/19/covid-is-a-pandemic-of-the-wealthier-vaccinated/

 

Truly baffling !

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

JABBED?

Grange Hill and Sweeney Todd actor Lee Whitlock dies aged 54: Friends pay tribute to 'funny, positive and hugely entertaining' actor

  • The British star began his career a child actor in the early 1980s before establishing himself as a cast-member on school drama Grange Hill
  • He took supporting roles in a series of hit films throughout his career, among them director David Leland's iconic 1987 dramady, Wish You Were Here
  • He also starred alongside established Hollywood actor Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter in Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street

By Jason Chester for MailOnline

Published: 13:51 GMT, 20 February 2023 | Updated: 17:07 GMT, 20 February 2023

The actor is understood to have passed away on Friday. A cause of death is yet to be announced.  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11772065/Grange-Hill-Sweeny-Todd-actor-Lee-Whitlock-dies-aged-54.html

 

&

Hayden Panettiere's brother Jansen dead at 28: Actor passed away in New York over weekend as cause of death remains unclear

  • There is no foul play suspected in Jansen's death according to TMZ, who first reported his death on Monday 
  • The Walking Dead actor was the Nashville star's only sibling 
  • Jansen and Hayden were last seen together less than one month before his death in an Instagram photo

By Sonia Horon For Dailymail.Com

Published: 18:45 GMT, 20 February 2023 | Updated: 19:46 GMT, 20 February 2023

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11773037/Hayden-Panettieres-brother-Jansen-dead-28-Actor-passed-New-York-cause-death-unclear.html

 
 
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/3/2023 at 6:24 PM, Macnamara said:

 

my wife made that point to me today: she said that the nurse strikes would be blamed for the deaths in the same way that 'lockdown' is being blamed at the moment.

 

funny how they are refusing to help those suffering from the exact things caused by the jabs...

Striking ambulance staff REFUSE to respond to calls for heart attack and stroke victims in dangerous escalation of never-ending pay row

By John Ely Senior Health Reporter For Mailonline

Updated: 16:55 GMT, 20 February 2023

Striking ambulance unions are now refusing to answer calls from heart attack and stroke victims, it emerged today.

Until now, 999 crews involved in the never-ending pay dispute had agreed to cover all category 2 emergencies. 

Yet GMB, one of three unions behind paramedic walk-outs this winter, has revealed its members in the North East and North West regions will only attend the most life-threatening calls.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11772131/Striking-ambulance-staff-REFUSE-respond-calls-heart-attack-stroke-victims.html

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

JABBED?

Grange Hill and Sweeney Todd actor Lee Whitlock dies aged 54: Friends pay tribute to 'funny, positive and hugely entertaining' actor

  • The British star began his career a child actor in the early 1980s before establishing himself as a cast-member on school drama Grange Hill
  • He took supporting roles in a series of hit films throughout his career, among them director David Leland's iconic 1987 dramady, Wish You Were Here
  • He also starred alongside established Hollywood actor Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter in Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street

By Jason Chester for MailOnline

Published: 13:51 GMT, 20 February 2023 | Updated: 17:07 GMT, 20 February 2023

The actor is understood to have passed away on Friday. A cause of death is yet to be announced.  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11772065/Grange-Hill-Sweeny-Todd-actor-Lee-Whitlock-dies-aged-54.html

 

&

Hayden Panettiere's brother Jansen dead at 28: Actor passed away in New York over weekend as cause of death remains unclear

  • There is no foul play suspected in Jansen's death according to TMZ, who first reported his death on Monday 
  • The Walking Dead actor was the Nashville star's only sibling 
  • Jansen and Hayden were last seen together less than one month before his death in an Instagram photo

By Sonia Horon For Dailymail.Com

Published: 18:45 GMT, 20 February 2023 | Updated: 19:46 GMT, 20 February 2023

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11773037/Hayden-Panettieres-brother-Jansen-dead-28-Actor-passed-New-York-cause-death-unclear.html

 
 

 

Of course, " No evidence can be found to suggest that his death had any connection to the jab(s)"

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

funny how they are refusing to help those suffering from the exact things caused by the jabs...

Striking ambulance staff REFUSE to respond to calls for heart attack and stroke victims in dangerous escalation of never-ending pay row

By John Ely Senior Health Reporter For Mailonline

Updated: 16:55 GMT, 20 February 2023

Striking ambulance unions are now refusing to answer calls from heart attack and stroke victims, it emerged today.

Until now, 999 crews involved in the never-ending pay dispute had agreed to cover all category 2 emergencies. 

Yet GMB, one of three unions behind paramedic walk-outs this winter, has revealed its members in the North East and North West regions will only attend the most life-threatening calls.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11772131/Striking-ambulance-staff-REFUSE-respond-calls-heart-attack-stroke-victims.html

 

Can't trust politicians, or medical staff, or  police or lawyers (of course !), Blimey ! Who's next ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Over the past 18 months, skeptics of mRNA Covid-19 vaccines and those pointing out high rates of adverse reactions have been subject to ostracism, deplatforming, and flawed 'fact checks' to shut down opinions and analysis which conflicted with official narratives.

Now, the data has begun to speak for itself….

 

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/trials-should-have-been-stopped-rate-serious-adverse-events-closely-tracks-spike-post-vax

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

JABBED?

Grange Hill and Sweeney Todd actor Lee Whitlock dies aged 54: Friends pay tribute to 'funny, positive and hugely entertaining' actor

  • The British star began his career a child actor in the early 1980s before establishing himself as a cast-member on school drama Grange Hill
  • He took supporting roles in a series of hit films throughout his career, among them director David Leland's iconic 1987 dramady, Wish You Were Here
  • He also starred alongside established Hollywood actor Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter in Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street

By Jason Chester for MailOnline

Published: 13:51 GMT, 20 February 2023 | Updated: 17:07 GMT, 20 February 2023

The actor is understood to have passed away on Friday. A cause of death is yet to be announced.  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11772065/Grange-Hill-Sweeny-Todd-actor-Lee-Whitlock-dies-aged-54.html

 

&

Hayden Panettiere's brother Jansen dead at 28: Actor passed away in New York over weekend as cause of death remains unclear

  • There is no foul play suspected in Jansen's death according to TMZ, who first reported his death on Monday 
  • The Walking Dead actor was the Nashville star's only sibling 
  • Jansen and Hayden were last seen together less than one month before his death in an Instagram photo

By Sonia Horon For Dailymail.Com

Published: 18:45 GMT, 20 February 2023 | Updated: 19:46 GMT, 20 February 2023

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11773037/Hayden-Panettieres-brother-Jansen-dead-28-Actor-passed-New-York-cause-death-unclear.html

 
 

I remember Hayden from Heroes, the hot little minx. Wonder if she was vaxxed 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

wow, honest to the Creator, I've not seen this before. While you guys concentrated on the evidence/info, I have always mentioned about the spiritual pov that vaccine would cut the connection to the divine.

 

Quote

More than a hundred years ago, Rudolf Steiner wrote the following relating to vaccines:

 

”In the future, we will eliminate the soul with medicine. Under the pretext of a ‘healthy point of view’, there will be a  accine by which the human body will be treated as soon as possible directly at birth, so that the human being cannot develop the thought of the existence of soul and Spirit.

 

To materialistic doctors, will be entrusted the task of removing the soul of humanity. As today, people are vaccinated against this disease or that disease, so in the future, children will be vaccinated with a substance that can be produced precisely in such a way that people, thanks to this vaccination, will be immune to being subjected to the “madness” of spiritual life.

 

He would be extremely smart, but he would not develop a conscience, and that is the true goal of some materialistic circles.

With such a vaccine, you can easily make the etheric body loose in the physical body. Once the etheric body is detached, the relationship between the universe and the etheric body would become extremely unstable, and man would become an automaton, for the physical body of man must be polished on this Earth by spiritual will. So, the vaccine becomes a kind of arymanique force; man can no longer get rid of a given materialistic feeling. He becomes materialistic of constitution and can no longer rise to the spiritual “.

 

Rudolf Steiner (1861-1925)

 

 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

https://newspunch.com/protesters-call-for-nuremberg-trials-against-pfizer-government-officials/

 

Protesters gathered outside Pfizer’s World Headquarters in New York City on Saturday demanding accountability for covid vaccine injuries.

 

I saw that yesterday but I didn't think there were enough people protesting for me to bother sharing it. It's sad really.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Don't be fooled by dumb talkshows and the emerging disingenuous mistakes-were-made rhetoric – there will be no general Corona reckoning in Germany

What you are seeing now, is a series of tactical admissions, as the media and the political establishment work to contain the discussion.

https://www.eugyppius.com/p/dont-be-fooled-by-dumb-talkshows

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Texas Dr Questions Whether ‘Frankenstein Viruses’ Causing Spike In Disease

https://principia-scientific.com/texas-dr-questions-whether-frankenstein-viruses-causing-spike-in-disease/

 

However, there remain other autoimmune disorders, cancers, and in 2022, the sudden outbreak of hepatitis.

“There were infants who had liver transplants as a result of this, and it was not hepatitis that we had ever seen before,” Bartlett said. “What if this was associated with adenovirus, another common cold virus? So, you have to ask, has there been any gain-of-function research on the upper respiratory, common-cold virus?”

In a February 2022 column for The Hill, former CDC Director Dr. Robert Redfield, in collaboration with Dr. Marc Siegel, wrote that “there are suspicions that gain of function of some kind may have been the direct cause of the very pandemic we are still trying to cope with and exit now.”

If this is the case, Bartlett said it begs the question: “What if the AstraZeneca COVID shot is an adenovirus that was manipulated in a lab? What if the Johnson & Johnson shot is an adenovirus manipulated in a lab?”

The AstraZeneca shot itself has been banned in 18 nations, according to a report from Insider, because of multiple reports of blood clots among the vaccinated.

Despite this, Bartlett said, the vaccines have been promoted as safe and effective, but their origins leave the door open for too many questions.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, DaleP said:

wow, honest to the Creator, I've not seen this before. While you guys concentrated on the evidence/info, I have always mentioned about the spiritual pov that vaccine would cut the connection to the divine.

 

 

Steiner was tha man, his work on nutrient density in modern foods is genius. 
 

This vaccine is how they will bring back public executions, the mob will be transhuman bloodthirsty drones, incapable of higher thought, they will feel nothing and own nothing and be happy😃

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...