Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

37 minutes ago, Frankieboy said:

 

Australian MP Malcom Roberts: YOU won - shocking WHO pandemic treaty fails

 

In a rare victory against Big Pharma's criminals, the World Health Organization has rolled back proposed changes to mandatory vaccinations and lockdowns.

 

Correction, i do wish these politburo types would get their wording correct, We the people did NOT win anything, We the people have suffered great injurious harm and death at the hands of these EVIL fukwits, having been enabled by the polituro types that skulk in the shadows of what was OUR parliament of We the people that got captured by an external force of influence and control of a foreign power and bound by depravity of egregious hateful unspeakable evil against children that aligned itself to what i accurately describe as commuofascist social agendism crowd of wet blanket homogenisers of nanning nit pickers that weaponise everything and anything to be used to beat you over the head of psychological trauma of compulsive lying, deceiving, charlatan, fraudster, confidence trickster, thieves, robbers and killers under the projected fake notion of being loving and caring but in reality only for themselves by exempting themselves from their own hand in doing and action as the hypocrites that they surely are, and they watch with glee and great pride of the suffering of We the people as they set about their mission of total enslavement of Mankind without escape by virtue of being digitally marked and tracked by a beast system to be experimented on in perpetuity for their sick desire of MASTER RACE.

 

NO, We the people did not win anything, but We the people stood firm our ground, not one inch was conceded at anytime throughout this horror show of evil and depravity by 'them'.

 

We the people demand justice for this outrage of convid (covid), We the people require open investigation by public transmission of the facts, and when found guilty I call for the DEATH PENALTY at the gallows in public and hung by the neck until dead.

 

Save your excuses for the Creator, that you will surely meet.

 

We the people, if in agreement to this post, I say, Yes.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Frankieboy said:

dr McCullough is one of the most cited cardiologists in America and claims:

 

A significant number of people were injured: "Not every ampoule is the same"

 

• About 15% are damaged

 

• About 2.5% suffer heart damage

 

• 80% of Pfizer deaths are from 30% of batches

 

• 80% of Moderna deaths are from 20% of batches

 

Entire: https://rumble.com/v29yk2c-interview-the-house-of-medicine-is-corrupt-dr.-peter-mccullough-md.html
 

 

 

I have this post booked marked for a future event i see coming on the horizon, :classic_rolleyes:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Frankieboy said:

 

Australian MP Malcom Roberts: YOU won - shocking WHO pandemic treaty fails

 

In a rare victory against Big Pharma's criminals, the World Health Organization has rolled back proposed changes to mandatory vaccinations and lockdowns.

 

I'm skeptical. For how long though ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, jack121 said:

 

Talking about heart attacks and strokes, when i was a kid i used to avoid eating butter cream eggs animal fats etc, because the msm told me these foods are high in cholesterol and saturated fats, which can block up your veins and arteries messing up your heart and circulation, and that we should all be eating more flora margarine and other products from their advertisers.

Now i find out that these foods banned by the msm are the best things in the world for you, and that flora is full of toxic crap.

 

Same here, was always told to avoid butter. Saturated fat is the healthiest fat around! It’s all backwards, this culture. 
Margerine stuff like flora is sooo bad for you, it’s one molecule away from being plastic. 
Same with oil products like Crisp n’ Dry, that stuff is polysiloxane, what they use to fill the bags of breast implants??!!?

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Frankieboy said:

dr McCullough is one of the most cited cardiologists in America and claims:

 

A significant number of people were injured: "Not every ampoule is the same"

 

• About 15% are damaged

 

• About 2.5% suffer heart damage

 

• 80% of Pfizer deaths are from 30% of batches

 

• 80% of Moderna deaths are from 20% of batches

 

Entire: https://rumble.com/v29yk2c-interview-the-house-of-medicine-is-corrupt-dr.-peter-mccullough-md.html
 

 

 

I am pretty sure batch consistentcy was one of the requirements for emergency use authorisation. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

 

I am pretty sure batch consistentcy was one of the requirements for emergency use authorisation. 

 

What 'requirements' are suggested and what actually happens might be two vastly different things. IMHO, we are dealing with evil on a massive scale here. Who knows

Edited by Nip
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Frankieboy said:

 

Australian MP Malcom Roberts: YOU won - shocking WHO pandemic treaty fails

 

In a rare victory against Big Pharma's criminals, the World Health Organization has rolled back proposed changes to mandatory vaccinations and lockdowns.

 

'vee are receiving too much push back from zee peoples of zee world zo it is time to bring about a 'black swan' event zo zat zee people of zee world vill have to accept our central control.....forever'

[how i imagine klaus schwab responded to this]

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, jack121 said:

Few people have decieved better than Nicola Sturgeon, who will be kicked out as first minister after the announcement last week she's resigning as leader of the Scottish National Party, after more than eight years.

She governed with crazy policies which were so destructive, all of which she claims ignorance to,

 

the entire goal of neo-marxists is to bring capitalism to failure so that they can replace it with a top down control system run by the billionaires who own all the mega corporations such as the banks, media, big pharma and weapons manufacturers etc

 

capitalism didn't fail by itself as they had hoped so they have decided to sabotage it from within. This DOES still involve economic sabotage eg orchestrated 'credit crunch' of 2008 but it also involves cultural sabotage ('cultural marxism') hence the 'culture war' as woke brownshirts seek to bash any dissenters into alignment with their twisted new normal

 

but yeah the failure is not down to incompetence. It's all by design. Anyone who really loved scotland and its people would never allow our literacy and numeracy rates to have plummeted like that. To behave like that towards people you really have to have contempt or hatred for them

 

9 hours ago, jack121 said:

but fortunatly the scots are not as stupid as they look.

 

err thanks....i guess

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lee Whitlock, a gifted actor from the United Kingdom, reportedly passed away on February 18, 2023, a Saturday. At the time of his unexpected death, he was 54. His reason of death has drawn attention because he passed away at a young age. The actor’s unspecified direct cause of death has not been revealed.

 

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0926101/

 

Shine On Harvey Moon Cast and Crew Credits - British Comedy Guide

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, wingwang said:

Lee Whitlock, a gifted actor from the United Kingdom, reportedly passed away on February 18, 2023, a Saturday. At the time of his unexpected death, he was 54. His reason of death has drawn attention because he passed away at a young age. The actor’s unspecified direct cause of death has not been revealed.

 

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0926101/

 

Shine On Harvey Moon Cast and Crew Credits - British Comedy Guide

 

At least it wasn't a 'short illness'

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, wingwang said:

Lee Whitlock, a gifted actor from the United Kingdom, reportedly passed away on February 18, 2023, a Saturday. At the time of his unexpected death, he was 54. His reason of death has drawn attention because he passed away at a young age. The actor’s unspecified direct cause of death has not been revealed.

 

speaking of actors way below their natural life term:

 

JABBED?

'We're hoping for the best': Saving Private Ryan star Tom Sizemore's manager gives grim update after actor, 61, with drug abuse history remains in critical condition after suffering brain aneurysm at 2am

  • Tom Sizemore, 61, is in critical condition at a Los Angeles hospital after suffering a brain aneurysm at his home 
  • His manager Charles Lago released a statement saying they were 'hoping for the best' but the actor remains in critical condition
  • Someone found the actor and called 911. EMS crews transported him to a local hospital, where he was in the Intensive Care Unit 

By Melissa Koenig For Dailymail.Com

Published: 14:58 GMT, 19 February 2023 | Updated: 19:27 GMT, 19 February 2023

Saving Private Ryan star Tom Sizemore is in critical condition at a Los Angeles hospital after he suffered a brain aneurysm at his home.

His manager Charles Lago said Sizemore was at his South Main Street apartment at around 2am on Saturday when he suffered a brain aneurysm and became unconscious.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11768983/Saving-Private-Ryan-star-Tom-Sizemore-critical-condition-suffering-brain-aneurysm.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, wingwang said:

Method acting, perhaps?!

 

one movie of his that daily mail article doesn't mention was 'strangedays' which was about this ex cop played by ralph feinnes who sells people these head kits that enable the person to have the experience of the person who created the content......like a virtual reality type thing that you actually bodily feel. Now we're drifting ever closer to that becoming a reality

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

 

speaking of actors way below their natural life term:

 

JABBED?

'We're hoping for the best': Saving Private Ryan star Tom Sizemore's manager gives grim update after actor, 61, with drug abuse history remains in critical condition after suffering brain aneurysm at 2am

  • Tom Sizemore, 61, is in critical condition at a Los Angeles hospital after suffering a brain aneurysm at his home 
  • His manager Charles Lago released a statement saying they were 'hoping for the best' but the actor remains in critical condition
  • Someone found the actor and called 911. EMS crews transported him to a local hospital, where he was in the Intensive Care Unit 

By Melissa Koenig For Dailymail.Com

Published: 14:58 GMT, 19 February 2023 | Updated: 19:27 GMT, 19 February 2023

Saving Private Ryan star Tom Sizemore is in critical condition at a Los Angeles hospital after he suffered a brain aneurysm at his home.

His manager Charles Lago said Sizemore was at his South Main Street apartment at around 2am on Saturday when he suffered a brain aneurysm and became unconscious.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11768983/Saving-Private-Ryan-star-Tom-Sizemore-critical-condition-suffering-brain-aneurysm.html

 

Oh dear. How unfortunate ! Let's hope it's not a 'short illness' I hear those are often fatal.

Edited by Nip
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

'vee are receiving too much push back from zee peoples of zee world zo it is time to bring about a 'black swan' event zo zat zee people of zee world vill have to accept our central control.....forever'

[how i imagine klaus schwab responded to this]


Klaus Scwab makes an appearance in Bill and Ted movie 

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...