Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Why we should seriously consider moving to Idaho: 

Proposed new legislation in Idaho will make it illegal to administer mRNA injections

A new bill introduced to the Idaho state legislaturewould make it a misdemeanour crime to administer a messenger ribonucleic acid (“mRNA”) vaccine within the state.  In other words, it would make it illegal to administer mRNA injections.

The new bill states that “a person may not provide or administer a vaccine developed using messenger ribonucleic acid technology for use in an individual or any other mammal in this state.”

Idaho Senator Tammy Nichols and House Representative Judy Boyle are sponsoring the legislation.  According to KTVB, the two brought the bill before the House Health and Welfare Committee on 15 February. The new legislation, if passed, would go into effect on 1 July 2023.

Nichols said during her presentation to the committee, “We have issues this was fast tracked … there is no liability, informed consent or data on mRNA vaccines.”

“I think there is a lot of information that comes out with concerns to blood clots and heart issues,” Nichols said.

Idaho’s ground-breaking legislation would be the first of its kind in the United States. The closest approximation to the bill was the Florida Surgeon General’s removal of the recommendation for Covid mRNA shots for individuals ages 18 to 39 years old in October last year.

The recommendation was made after a state-wide analysis of vaccinated Florida residents found there was an 84% increase in the relative incidence of cardiac-related death among men aged 18-39 years old within 28 days following mRNA vaccination.

“Studying the safety and efficacy of any medications, including vaccines, is an important component of public health,” said Surgeon General Dr. Joseph Ladapo. “Far less attention has been paid to safety and the concerns of many individuals have been dismissed – these are important findings that should be communicated to Floridians.”

Full article:

https://expose-news.com/2023/02/18/idaho-bill-will-make-mrna-injections-illegal/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Why we should seriously consider moving to Idaho: 

Proposed new legislation in Idaho will make it illegal to administer mRNA injections

A new bill introduced to the Idaho state legislaturewould make it a misdemeanour crime to administer a messenger ribonucleic acid (“mRNA”) vaccine within the state.  In other words, it would make it illegal to administer mRNA injections.

The new bill states that “a person may not provide or administer a vaccine developed using messenger ribonucleic acid technology for use in an individual or any other mammal in this state.”

Idaho Senator Tammy Nichols and House Representative Judy Boyle are sponsoring the legislation.  According to KTVB, the two brought the bill before the House Health and Welfare Committee on 15 February. The new legislation, if passed, would go into effect on 1 July 2023.

Nichols said during her presentation to the committee, “We have issues this was fast tracked … there is no liability, informed consent or data on mRNA vaccines.”

“I think there is a lot of information that comes out with concerns to blood clots and heart issues,” Nichols said.

Idaho’s ground-breaking legislation would be the first of its kind in the United States. The closest approximation to the bill was the Florida Surgeon General’s removal of the recommendation for Covid mRNA shots for individuals ages 18 to 39 years old in October last year.

The recommendation was made after a state-wide analysis of vaccinated Florida residents found there was an 84% increase in the relative incidence of cardiac-related death among men aged 18-39 years old within 28 days following mRNA vaccination.

“Studying the safety and efficacy of any medications, including vaccines, is an important component of public health,” said Surgeon General Dr. Joseph Ladapo. “Far less attention has been paid to safety and the concerns of many individuals have been dismissed – these are important findings that should be communicated to Floridians.”

Full article:

https://expose-news.com/2023/02/18/idaho-bill-will-make-mrna-injections-illegal/

Now, could the idea spread ? 

• Like 1

More excellent work from the Expose:

How I hope to survive the NHS’s latest attempt to kill me

BY RHODA WILSON ON FEBRUARY 18, 2023  ( 2 

Having massively increased the risk of strokes and heart attacks among the gullible millions who trusted the Government, the queen and various ignorant celebrities, and allowed themselves to be jabbed with a toxic pseudo-vaccine that did far more harm than good, the NHS can no longer cope with the number of patients who have had strokes and heart attacks.

Gosh, I am shocked. Shocked to the core, I tell you.

By Dr. Vernon Coleman

So, the NHS has found a crafty way around its problem.

It has downgraded strokes and heart attacks, and in future, they will be treated in the same category as headaches.

More shock and horror.

And NHS England is now asking telephonists and ambulance crews to ignore these patients and to tell them that they will receive a phone call instead of an ambulance. (I wonder how long it will be before the waiting time for the phone call is measured in days rather than hours.)

Many will remember TV ads a couple of years ago in which the NHS told patients and relatives that it was important to get stroke victims to hospital as quickly as possible. You can forget that now.

The new advice is that patients who think they’ve had a heart attack or a stroke will be told to get in touch with their GP or a pharmacist.

Read that line again. And then, because you don’t believe me, check it out.

If you have a heart attack or a stroke you’re supposed to ring your GP and make an appointment for three weeks on Friday. Or drag yourself to the chemist and queue up for advice from a 16-year-old girl with O-level gymnastics and too much makeup.

Your GP will not, of course, visit you at home. The official advice is that GPs (who are now working a 26-hour week) are far too important to visit people at home. They have forms to fill in and sick notes and passport applications to sign. Besides, the medical establishment has decreed that global warming will be stopped much more readily if patients drive to the doctor’s surgery instead of the doctor driving to the patient’s home. (This is presumably because the patient who has had a heart attack or a stroke may have to travel on the bus whereas the GP would have to visit in the chauffeur driven 15 miles to the gallon Mercedes Benz S class which she bought with the loot she “earned” by instructing an NHS subsidised nurse to give a gazillion covid-19 jabs.)

And as far as I know, the 16-year-old girl at the chemist does not yet do home visits, unless she moonlights as a hairdresser or nail varnisher which is perfectly possible, of course.

So, all those poor sods who were jabbed, and who are, as a result, now massively at risk of having strokes or heart attacks are pretty well buggered, if you’ll pardon a bit of old-fashioned medical terminology.

When I heard this news, I was slightly alarmed. Since I am now over 18 and would be considered by some to be approaching the far boundaries of middle age, I am, although mercifully unvaxxed, at considerable risk of having a stroke or a heart attack.

I cannot tell you what to do, of course. There are bound to be laws against it. Indeed, I forcefully instruct you not to try the following at home. I’m serious.

But, in case you are interested, I take 75 mg of soluble aspirin every day. I believe the aspirin reduces my risk of having a heart attack or a stroke. I drop the soluble aspirin in a large glass of water to reduce the risk of the aspirin irritating my stomach lining. The tablets, which I purchase from the chemist, cost me less than sweets.

The well-informed will know that there are, of course, two sorts of stroke. One sort is caused by a clot. The other sort is caused by a bleed. The former is much more common. The aspirin may reduce the risk of the former and increase the risk of the latter. But the odds are in my favour and unless I drag myself to the garage, find my drill and hacksaw, and start making holes in my own skull I can’t do much about stopping a bleed so I’ll do something about the problem I might be able to deal with. To be honest, I am not sure whether all that is true for the vaxxed whom we must now regard as members of a different species.

And if I have a heart attack or a stroke, I’ve asked Antoinette to put 300 mg of aspirin under my tongue straight away. The aspirin is absorbed faster sublingually. And to then give me four soluble 300 mg tablets a day for at least a week and preferably longer.

So, that’s my plan. I have no doubt that the entire medical establishment will throw up its collective arms in horror. I don’t give a damn. They’ve abandoned me so why should I care what they think?

You must not take any notice of what I’m doing because Mr. Google says I am a discredited conspiracy theorist and not allowed to give advice on any subject whatsoever. Besides, you might be allergic to aspirin or be taking piles of prescribed junk which will combine with the aspirin to produce napalm or lobster bisque.

Instead, you must ring your GP and make an urgent appointment for three weeks on Friday or make your way to your local pharmacy where the 16-year-old girl with O-level gymnastics and too much makeup will tell you how to treat your heart attack or stroke.

Or maybe you need to do your own research, look at past medical histories and prescription drug usage and make informed decisions about how you can best treat yourself and your family members.

What a bloody country, eh? What a bloody health service.

Vernon Coleman’s book ‘NHS: What’s wrong and how to put it right’ is available only as a paperback (don’t ask why) priced £2.99 – via the bookshop on his website.

And his book ‘How to stop your doctor killing you’ (which used to be a huge hit in China and Germany until it was banned in those countries) is still available via the bookshop.

https://expose-news.com/2023/02/18/how-i-hope-to-survive-nhss-latest-attempt-to-kill-me/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 2

5 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Questions are being asked, and it don't look good for the needle nazi's

Philosophers-stone.info pureblood

Australia’s drug regulator deliberately hid vaccine deaths from the public, concerned that “disclosure could undermine public confidence”, it has been revealed.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/37bNoDDXShNE/

37bNoDDXShNE_640x360.jpg.d2118e37180e9e863f80b58e0740617c.jpg

• Like 2

15 hours ago, jack121 said:

Yep!  Sunshine is brilliant for detoxing. I know people who have been absolutly and totally crippled, can't even stand up, then they go off to a hot country for a few months, come back smiling and happy.

Ironically getting cold is also a way of detoxing. I read a book on it and the guy was saying that when you get cold your organs shrink very slightly, this allows the toxins a pathway to leak out. Also the cold trains the body to get better at retaining heat, so you don't feel the cold so much in the winter time.

I always suspected something about this cold thing because i noticed athletes taking cold showers and ice baths, and they claim it helps with recovery after a training session. Some alternate hot and cold baths to shrink and expand, another way of detoxing. They've been doing it for decades so should be something to it.

Yes. There is no seal of stamp from the doctors so we can't be 100% on our observation but having a slightly high temperature due to cold is also a good thing because it kills cancer sells and other nasties which would die due to higher temperature. Hence Coley's toxins/vaccine is effective which is to trigger cold-like condition so you 'suffer' higher temperature to kill off cancer cells etc.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Bombadil said:

The Caver took Musk to court over it. Musk won by claiming the term "pedoguy" was a common and normal South African insult. For me personally he meant what he said to claim the Caver was a a pedo.

ok but if any more of those lads that are associated with that rescue suddenly drop dead with 'head injuries' it might be worth asking some questions...

4 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

But, in case you are interested, I take 75 mg of soluble aspirin every day. I believe the aspirin reduces my risk of having a heart attack or a stroke. I drop the soluble aspirin in a large glass of water to reduce the risk of the aspirin irritating my stomach lining.

Aspirin may work but I think the better way to maintain yourself is to cleanse your veins.

I believe eating Parsley cleanses the blood, and if you are of pureblood, getting older than 18-year old and have pluck inside of your veins.....you' better start cleaning naturally. There are other alternative remedies but I can't think at the moment so will post as and when I come across it.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, rebornsteve said:

‘Doctors in Florida are now being instructed to warn recipients of the Covid vaccine that the shot could cause adverse effects — including heart attacks.’

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11760449/Florida-tells-doctors-warn-patients-suffer-HEART-ATTACK-Covid-shot.html

Oh dear ! Surprise, surprise ....... NOT

5 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

More excellent work from the Expose:

How I hope to survive the NHS’s latest attempt to kill me

BY RHODA WILSON ON FEBRUARY 18, 2023  ( 2 

Having massively increased the risk of strokes and heart attacks among the gullible millions who trusted the Government, the queen and various ignorant celebrities, and allowed themselves to be jabbed with a toxic pseudo-vaccine that did far more harm than good, the NHS can no longer cope with the number of patients who have had strokes and heart attacks.

Gosh, I am shocked. Shocked to the core, I tell you.

By Dr. Vernon Coleman

So, the NHS has found a crafty way around its problem.

It has downgraded strokes and heart attacks, and in future, they will be treated in the same category as headaches.

More shock and horror.

And NHS England is now asking telephonists and ambulance crews to ignore these patients and to tell them that they will receive a phone call instead of an ambulance. (I wonder how long it will be before the waiting time for the phone call is measured in days rather than hours.)

Many will remember TV ads a couple of years ago in which the NHS told patients and relatives that it was important to get stroke victims to hospital as quickly as possible. You can forget that now.

The new advice is that patients who think they’ve had a heart attack or a stroke will be told to get in touch with their GP or a pharmacist.

Read that line again. And then, because you don’t believe me, check it out.

If you have a heart attack or a stroke you’re supposed to ring your GP and make an appointment for three weeks on Friday. Or drag yourself to the chemist and queue up for advice from a 16-year-old girl with O-level gymnastics and too much makeup.

Your GP will not, of course, visit you at home. The official advice is that GPs (who are now working a 26-hour week) are far too important to visit people at home. They have forms to fill in and sick notes and passport applications to sign. Besides, the medical establishment has decreed that global warming will be stopped much more readily if patients drive to the doctor’s surgery instead of the doctor driving to the patient’s home. (This is presumably because the patient who has had a heart attack or a stroke may have to travel on the bus whereas the GP would have to visit in the chauffeur driven 15 miles to the gallon Mercedes Benz S class which she bought with the loot she “earned” by instructing an NHS subsidised nurse to give a gazillion covid-19 jabs.)

And as far as I know, the 16-year-old girl at the chemist does not yet do home visits, unless she moonlights as a hairdresser or nail varnisher which is perfectly possible, of course.

So, all those poor sods who were jabbed, and who are, as a result, now massively at risk of having strokes or heart attacks are pretty well buggered, if you’ll pardon a bit of old-fashioned medical terminology.

When I heard this news, I was slightly alarmed. Since I am now over 18 and would be considered by some to be approaching the far boundaries of middle age, I am, although mercifully unvaxxed, at considerable risk of having a stroke or a heart attack.

I cannot tell you what to do, of course. There are bound to be laws against it. Indeed, I forcefully instruct you not to try the following at home. I’m serious.

But, in case you are interested, I take 75 mg of soluble aspirin every day. I believe the aspirin reduces my risk of having a heart attack or a stroke. I drop the soluble aspirin in a large glass of water to reduce the risk of the aspirin irritating my stomach lining. The tablets, which I purchase from the chemist, cost me less than sweets.

The well-informed will know that there are, of course, two sorts of stroke. One sort is caused by a clot. The other sort is caused by a bleed. The former is much more common. The aspirin may reduce the risk of the former and increase the risk of the latter. But the odds are in my favour and unless I drag myself to the garage, find my drill and hacksaw, and start making holes in my own skull I can’t do much about stopping a bleed so I’ll do something about the problem I might be able to deal with. To be honest, I am not sure whether all that is true for the vaxxed whom we must now regard as members of a different species.

And if I have a heart attack or a stroke, I’ve asked Antoinette to put 300 mg of aspirin under my tongue straight away. The aspirin is absorbed faster sublingually. And to then give me four soluble 300 mg tablets a day for at least a week and preferably longer.

So, that’s my plan. I have no doubt that the entire medical establishment will throw up its collective arms in horror. I don’t give a damn. They’ve abandoned me so why should I care what they think?

You must not take any notice of what I’m doing because Mr. Google says I am a discredited conspiracy theorist and not allowed to give advice on any subject whatsoever. Besides, you might be allergic to aspirin or be taking piles of prescribed junk which will combine with the aspirin to produce napalm or lobster bisque.

Instead, you must ring your GP and make an urgent appointment for three weeks on Friday or make your way to your local pharmacy where the 16-year-old girl with O-level gymnastics and too much makeup will tell you how to treat your heart attack or stroke.

Or maybe you need to do your own research, look at past medical histories and prescription drug usage and make informed decisions about how you can best treat yourself and your family members.

What a bloody country, eh? What a bloody health service.

Vernon Coleman’s book ‘NHS: What’s wrong and how to put it right’ is available only as a paperback (don’t ask why) priced £2.99 – via the bookshop on his website.

And his book ‘How to stop your doctor killing you’ (which used to be a huge hit in China and Germany until it was banned in those countries) is still available via the bookshop.

https://expose-news.com/2023/02/18/how-i-hope-to-survive-nhss-latest-attempt-to-kill-me/

In radio there are non stop ads how to recognise stroke... Oh! - And army recruiting "Nothing Can Do What A Soldier Can Do"  

Ukrainian refugee living in the UK encourages people to 'be more Zelensky'  | Glasgow TimesWith a bit of luck you can look in Khaki as good as celebrity Zelensky 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Human10 said:

In radio there are non stop ads how to recognise stroke... Oh! - And army recruiting "Nothing Can Do What A Soldier Can Do"  

Ukrainian refugee living in the UK encourages people to 'be more Zelensky'  | Glasgow TimesWith a bit of luck you can look in Khaki as good as celebrity Zelensky 

How f***ing sad is that ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

ok but if any more of those lads that are associated with that rescue suddenly drop dead with 'head injuries' it might be worth asking some questions...

Not disagreeing with your mode of thinking. Just recalling what the original thing was about.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, DaleP said:

Aspirin may work but I think the better way to maintain yourself is to cleanse your veins.

I believe eating Parsley cleanses the blood, and if you are of pureblood, getting older than 18-year old and have pluck inside of your veins.....you' better start cleaning naturally. There are other alternative remedies but I can't think at the moment so will post as and when I come across it.

Talking about heart attacks and strokes, when i was a kid i used to avoid eating butter cream eggs animal fats etc, because the msm told me these foods are high in cholesterol and saturated fats, which can block up your veins and arteries messing up your heart and circulation, and that we should all be eating more flora margarine and other products from their advertisers.

Now i find out that these foods banned by the msm are the best things in the world for you, and that flora is full of toxic crap.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 2/15/2023 at 5:45 PM, Macnamara said:

i still want an apology...

'This job takes its toll': Tearful Nicola Sturgeon QUITS as SNP leader saying the 'time is right to make way' and spend 'more time' with family – but denies she is leaving over 'short-term issues' of trans rights and fading independence dream

• SNP leader Nicola Sturgeon has announced that she is quitting, saying the 'time is right' to stand aside 
  • Served as First Minister since 2014 but embroiled in rows over trans rights as independence backing slumped

By James Tapsfield, Political Editor For Mailonline and David Wilcock, Deputy Political Editor

Published: 11:11 GMT, 15 February 2023 | Updated: 15:41 GMT, 15 February 2023

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11753479/Nicola-Sturgeon-QUITS-SNP-leader-amid-gender-identity-rules-row.html

Few people have decieved better than Nicola Sturgeon, who will be kicked out as first minister after the announcement last week she's resigning as leader of the Scottish National Party, after more than eight years.

She governed with crazy policies which were so destructive, all of which she claims ignorance to, but fortunatly the scots are not as stupid as they look.

The last straw was her gender identity policy, which allowed a rapist to be put in a women's prison because he claimed to identify as female, and reforms that forced a veto from Westminster.

Many Scots, including supporters of separatism, had had enough, and she knew it. She is off; they, or at least some of the less deluded, may now find they have no choice but to face the reality of the near-failing state that she has created.

And there were further fuck ups as  £600,000 of donations went missing, leading to a police investigation, which she tried her best to stall.

Another banana republic-style concern is that Scotland’s prosecution service is run by Dorothy Bain KC, placed there by Sturgeon.

When being forced to admit to all of its failures, the SNP blames Margaret Thatcher, a woman who left over 30 years ago - it's all her fault and nothing to do with us

dr McCullough is one of the most cited cardiologists in America and claims:

A significant number of people were injured: "Not every ampoule is the same"

• About 15% are damaged

• About 2.5% suffer heart damage

• 80% of Pfizer deaths are from 30% of batches

• 80% of Moderna deaths are from 20% of batches

Entire: https://rumble.com/v29yk2c-interview-the-house-of-medicine-is-corrupt-dr.-peter-mccullough-md.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4