Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

8 minutes ago, Illmatic said:

Yeah, I've been told by a couple of people recently that police training has changed significantly in the last few years. Much more military-style, empathy killing stuff. You can see why, they're afraid of this happening.

Surely there are hundreds of thousands of people out there all over the world who question their police/military relatives on the matter.....They can't all be of the same mindset as them.

Cops and soldiers themselves can see that anything enjoyable has been taken out of all our lives (including theirs)! .... It does my brain in that a huge percentage of them are not downing tools.

Edited by Ziggy Sawdust

2 hours ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

The Daily Mail reporting on yet another shocking COVID death:

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8958309/amp/Builder-51-died-falling-10ft-ladder-killed-coronavirus.html

Medics at great pains to explain how the ladder and gravity had no responsibility!

The comments section is quite encouraging. I particularly like this one:

covid-19.JPG.214f00b9d432b8be1b10c26e37817c41.JPG

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Surely there are hundreds of thousands of people out there all over the world who question their police/military relatives on the matter.....They can't all be of the same mindset as them.

Cops and soldiers themselves can see that anything enjoyable has been taken out of all our lives (including theirs)! .... It does my brain in that a huge percentage of them are not downing tools.

The police are more indoctrinated than the 'mass' and the 'mass' is walking around in parks, fields etc in sodding masks!

The military is more indoctrinated than the police.

They must be, as if they are told to go kill people .... off they go and do it!

Killing people to protect the corporation and it's profit.

I am not a fan of people who kill others just because supposed authority told them to.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

Can click on each photo for a mainstream source. Same photo taken from sky TV last night.👇

Even if it isn't a photoshop, I would still be careful about jumping to definite conclusions. Beware the Ides of March. If anyone wants convincing proof of U.K. government foreknowledge, then I think that they only need look at the 330 page long Coronavirus Bill, which was somehow ready to take to parliament by 17th March at the very latest. Considering that the WHO only declared a global pandemic on 11th March, then this was quite miraculous. When did work start on it and who authored it? I would love to know.    

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-bill-what-it-will-do

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, lake said:

The police are more indoctrinated than the 'mass' and the 'mass' is walking around in parks, fields etc in sodding masks!

The military is more indoctrinated than the police.

They must be, as if they are told to go kill people .... off they go and do it!

Killing people to protect the corporation and it's profit.

I am not a fan of people who kill others just because supposed authority told them to.

To add to this, you need to consider the numbers.

Police workforce as at 31 March 2020

129, 110 full- time equivalent (FTE) officers were in post as at 31 March 2020 in the 43 territorial police forces in England and Wales.

Of the 144 thousand people serving in the UK’s armed forces in 2019, over half of them were in the British Army, which had 79 thousand personnel. The next largest branch was the RAF at 32.86 thousand, followed by the Royal Navy at 25.7 thousand, and finally the Royal Marines, which was the smallest branch in terms of personnel, at 6.83 thousand.

Small numbers but well armed and indoctrinated.

Now .... 4% of humans are born psychopathic and another 15% are sociopaths.

If we take the Uk population as 68 million.

There are, currently in the UK alone, 2.7 million with No empathy, remorse, guilt or compassion! <<<< that is just the actual born psychopaths.

Now add the sociopaths!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, alexa said:

I watched this vid late last night, very good info, I was amazed at how far back they have been planning this.

Agreed. A very impressive interview. Quite unique. David Icke is a fantastic interviewer. He doesn't interrupt people.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, lake said:

There are, currently in the UK alone, 2.7 million with No empathy, remorse, guilt or compassion! <<<< that is just the actual born psychopaths.

Now add the sociopaths!

And are their Mums, Dads, Wives, Husbands, Sons, Daughters, Brothers and Sisters also psychopaths?

Edited by Ziggy Sawdust
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

And are their Mums, Dads, Wives, Husbands, Sons, Daughters, Brothers and Sisters also psychopaths?

I doubt it mate.

You could bring up a child to be a sociopath but I don't think that you could make a true psychopath. They are born with differently structured brains.

Although I don't think that is what you mean.

It would seem that my lack of ability to construct a decently presented post once again means it is read not as I intended.

I never said that the police and armed forces were all psychopaths or sociopaths.

Just that they have had vastly more indoctrination via the training they have had than the general 'mass' and as the 'mass' walk around in masks, then I highly doubt the ability of the police or military to 'awaken'.

I hope they do .... but I currently do not see it.

If the 'mass' throw away the masks and begin to act with some self respect then maybe the police and military will also?

Here's hoping!

14 minutes ago, lake said:

I doubt it mate.

You could bring up a child to be a sociopath but I don't think that you could make a true psychopath. They are born with differently structured brains.

It would seem that my lack of ability to construct a decently presented post once again means it is read not as I intended.

I never said that the police and armed forces were all psychopaths or sociopaths.

Just that they have had vastly more indoctrination via the training they have had than the general 'mass' and as the 'mass' walk around in masks, then I highly doubt the ability of the police or military to 'awaken'.

If the 'mass' throw away the masks and begin to act with some self respect then maybe the police and military will also?

Here's hoping!

It's possible that these professions naturally draw more psychopathic, sociopathic, control freak personalities. And then add to the equation that the NWO masters also specifically use these professions to recruit these types of personalities. Then obviously you would end up with a higher percentage of psychopathic, sociopathic control freaks in these professions.

Waiting for the green light to go so i could enter the petrol station shop so perused the headlines. The Express said something like "All vaccinated by Spring". I didn't read much of the article but it started off very upbeat about the prospects of everyone getting as stated. No question of anything but it being great news to everyone. Seem to be more folk weary of this vaccine than ever before. Trying to subtley steam roll any questions by implying, kinda, that you'd have to be dumb to think anything other than it's obviously great news. I don't think it'll be a small minority refusing making it easier for folk to say no

Edited by Traveller
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Traveller said:

Winting for the green light to go so i could enter the petrol station shop so perused the headlines. The Express said something like "All vaccinated by Spring". I didn't read much of the article but it started off very upbeat about the prospects of everyone getting as stated. No question of anything but it being great news to everyone. Seem to be more folk weary of this vaccine than ever before. Trying to subtley steam roll any questions by implying, kinda, that you'd have to be dumb to think anything other than it's obviously great news. I don't think it'll be a small minority refusing making it easier for folk to say no

I've been thinking, could a good lawyer argue that the mRNA vaccine is experimental technology and thus pumping it out on the whole population constitutes scientific research? If so, would it then contravene Article 6 of the Universal Declaration on Bioethics and Human Rights if made mandatory or pushed by coercian [ http://portal.unesco.org/en/ev.php-URL_ID=31058&URL_DO=DO_TOPIC&URL_SECTION=201.html ]?

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, lake said:

I doubt it mate.

Here's hoping!

I understood your first post and this one my friend.....the point I'm trying to  make is how many family squabbles are going on in within police and military families?.........Surely lots.

As for the masked zombies, I like to think most of them do it purely to not appear different. Then again, at the same time I have to admit that there are millions that genuinely believe it's saving them from the 'virus' thanks to their constant brainwashing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Ziggy Sawdust said:

I understood your first post and this one my friend.....the point I'm trying to  make is how many family squabbles are going on in within police and military families?.........Surely lots.

As for the masked zombies, I like to think most of them do it purely to not appear different. Then again, at the same time I have to admit that there are millions that genuinely believe it's saving them from the 'virus' thanks to their constant brainwashing.

In Australia, I've already had a few personal interactions with police officers who know and admit this whole thing is bulls*it. But unfortunately, they still have to wear their face nappies because that's the orders from higher up. The question is, do the higher ups also know this is all garbage, or do they actually believe it?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, lake said:

To add to this, you need to consider the numbers.

Police workforce as at 31 March 2020

129, 110 full- time equivalent (FTE) officers were in post as at 31 March 2020 in the 43 territorial police forces in England and Wales.

Of the 144 thousand people serving in the UK’s armed forces in 2019, over half of them were in the British Army, which had 79 thousand personnel. The next largest branch was the RAF at 32.86 thousand, followed by the Royal Navy at 25.7 thousand, and finally the Royal Marines, which was the smallest branch in terms of personnel, at 6.83 thousand.

Small numbers but well armed and indoctrinated.

Now add the sociopaths!

I have a link somewhere that showed emf applied to portions of the brain shut down moral decision making processes. 

iirc it was an MIT research finding. The corrolation to mob phone use where the same areas are targeted would therefore also possibly effect moral decision making processes,

I would add that heavy metals in vaccines deleteriously effect growth, development and cause body wide mineral derrangement to occur. Similar mineral derangement occurs with mercury based fillings.

I would estimate that the true purpose of vaccines and other methods for installing heavy metals in the human body is a crapshoot whereby a certain percentage of people who are susceptable to these effects are indeed effected.

Mercury (Hg) is known to damage the myelin sheath that surrounds nerves. In arthur firstenbergs excellent book "the invisible rainbow" shows the transmission of hgh speed em nerve impulses takes place in the myelin sheath.

Myelin sheath damage and dispruption via heavy metals could concievably cause a percentage of the population to exhibit psychopathic traits during develop and growth phase where permanent growth/development  damage occurs.

Mercury passes the bood brain barrier (BBB) rather easily where the high sulphur content of the brain and nerve tissue particularly the mylelin sheath, which  provides a highly chemically attractive repository for such heavy metal insults.

I believe that vaccination and mercury fillings are prime candidates intentionally contrived to bring about such and many other mental states of imbalance and the effects of Hg have been known for many centuries.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

It's unbelievable that this little shit is telling us all what to do, look at the little prick why is he wearing 2 jumpers ? 

Screenshot_2020-11-21-17-44-50-59.jpg

What's the background on this guy? Is he anything special in the hierarchy, or just another low level useful idiot? Has anyone dug into his past? Corporate connections? etc

• Like 1

On 11/20/2020 at 3:32 PM, DarianF said:

Great interview. Listened to the whole thing secretly at work, surrounded by idiots who all buy the official vaccine line. Feels so bizzare listening to a David Icke video with brain dead zombies all around. If they only knew what I was listening to, they'd probably have me arrested.

This has scared the life out of me, for however long I'll have it!  I hope this acropolyptic tale doesn't come to pass.

Edited by suzredfern
omitted a word