Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

The comments below have not been moderated.

 
dummy_148x178.jpg?cb=2023211

Conned again, Covid city, United Kingdom, moments ago

Oh do get stuffed you tried this in 2007 and failed miserably. Give over

ReplyNew Comment
 
 
0
 
1
Rated
 
 
dummy_148x178.jpg?cb=2023211

Martin 61, Essex, United Kingdom, moments ago

More LIES and propaganda BULL

ReplyNew Comment
 
 
0
 
1
Rated
 
 
dummy_148x178.jpg?cb=2023211

Independentthought1, Sheffield, United Kingdom, 7 minutes ago

Bird flu an excellent opportunity for the Quacks who feature in the media.

ReplyNew Comment
 
 
0
 
1
Click to rate
 
 
dummy_148x178.jpg?cb=2023211

I.P Daily, Nodnol, United Kingdom, 9 minutes ago

The WHO are non elected BS merchants funded by big pharma.

ReplyNew Comment
 
 
0
 
6
Rated
 
 
dummy_148x178.jpg?cb=2023211

I.P Daily, Nodnol, United Kingdom, 10 minutes ago

inevitable pandemic - media made pandemic like the cv one???? Yeah right!!!

ReplyNew Comment
 
 
0
 
2
Rated
 
 
dummy_148x178.jpg?cb=2023211

Gerry Derby, Derby, United Kingdom, 11 minutes ago

Just get on with life! Its much better if you Ignore these Experts!

ReplyNew Comment
 
 
0
 
2
Rated
 
 
dummy_148x178.jpg?cb=2023211

Southpaws, Birmingham, United Kingdom, 16 minutes ago

What next, pig flu? Seems a bit suspicious that this is happening to this extent now. Is eggs the new contraband now

ReplyNew Comment
 
 
0
 
6
Rated
 
 
dummy_148x178.jpg?cb=2023211

Doc Doolittle, Bath, United Kingdom, 16 minutes ago

There appears to be a pandemic, of pandemics.

ReplyNew Comment
 
 
0
 
5
Click to rate
 
 
dummy_148x178.jpg?cb=2023211

deindoctrinator, reading, United Kingdom, 17 minutes ago

The disease spread to wildlife from live chickens on sale in Hong Kong. The carnivorous majority didn't give a t-oss when 208 million birds died, but suddenly the media are concerned because it might spread to humans.

ReplyNew Comment
 
 
1
 
1
Click to rate
 
 
dummy_148x178.jpg?cb=2023211

sense20, Home, United Kingdom, 19 minutes ago

I complied last time. I'm not buying it again, NO.

Great comments on the bird flu on DM website.
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Merlin said:

 

 

Thanks for your post from two years ago, I can confirm that there is new requirement for differently wired fire alarms that include "SMARTLink" and "AUDIOLink", when installed in my property all three were installed via hardwire, however I can confirm it also includes the wireless addon "Ei3000MRF SmartLINK Module" inside the fire alarms which emits specifically 868mhz, how ironic that they bring in new legislation to force these new fire alarms on us.

Upon searching more into this, I soon find it functions on specifically 868mhz as stated above, this is when I searched 868 also in the icke forums to see what I can find, and what a coincidence, even though it isn't directly linked to Covid I thought I would respond to this where I found the post.

Does anyone know specifically what that frequency might do or how it effects humans? Is there any research about it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

JABBED?

 

news stories are so vague about cause of death these days.....what's that all about?

Days of Our Lives actor Cody Longo dead at 34: Soap star who 'struggled with alcohol abuse' was found in bed at his Texas home after wife called police for a welfare check when he didn't answer his phone

By George Stark For Dailymail.com and Sam Joseph Semon

Published: 23:25 GMT, 10 February 2023 | Updated: 05:53 GMT, 11 February 2023

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11738261/Days-Lives-actor-Cody-Longo-dead-34.html

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What Can We Learn From The Biggest Lies People Believed About Covid?

https://alt-market.us/what-can-we-learn-from-the-biggest-lies-people-believed-about-covid/

 

"We now know beyond a shadow of a doubt that future crisis events will be used as an excuse for the erasure of our freedoms. We have seen it first hand."

 

 

Edited by Freaky Dragonfly
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

JABBED?

 

news stories are so vague about cause of death these days.....what's that all about?

Days of Our Lives actor Cody Longo dead at 34: Soap star who 'struggled with alcohol abuse' was found in bed at his Texas home after wife called police for a welfare check when he didn't answer his phone

By George Stark For Dailymail.com and Sam Joseph Semon

Published: 23:25 GMT, 10 February 2023 | Updated: 05:53 GMT, 11 February 2023

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11738261/Days-Lives-actor-Cody-Longo-dead-34.html

 

 

Just a thought on vague news stories but in the last weeks I have noticed that planes keep diverting and making emergency landings with absolutely no mention of the technical issue. In the past it would always be stated.

 

Well I think you have a good idea on here but it might leave some baffled.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Trufflepig said:

 

Just a thought on vague news stories but in the last weeks I have noticed that planes keep diverting and making emergency landings with absolutely no mention of the technical issue. In the past it would always be stated.

 

Well I think you have a good idea on here but it might leave some baffled.

 

We are all doctors here

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

JABBED?

Family in Shock After Their Healthy 21-Year-Old Son Dies Suddenly In His Sleep

By Cullen Linebarger
Published February 4, 2023

Rickson Williams was a beloved former school captain from Wallaville, Queensland, Australia who had his whole life ahead of him. Rickson, however, passed away while asleep last month just a few days before his 21st birthday.

Rickson’s death continues an alarming pattern of young adults worldwide suddenly dying for reasons unknown. In some cases, parents of these young adults have pointed to the COVID vaccine as the culprit.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/02/family-shock-healthy-21-year-old-son-dies-suddenly-sleep/

Graduate Student Found Dead at North Carolina State University – 7th Incident of Student Who Died Since School Year Began

According to reports, this is the seventh incident of a student who died at North Carolina State University this academic year.

Some people on social media have speculated that the COVID vaccine could be to blame.

Despite the cover-up from the government and mainstream media, the number of vaccinated people dying suddenly is very alarming.

http://www.hideoutnow.com/2023/02/graduate-student-found-dead-at-north.html

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Trufflepig said:

 

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/news/health/major-health-warning-anyone-wood-8130915.amp

 

We need an oncologist who doesn't baffle under pressure for this one

 

Maybe we should all stop breathing. Who knows how much CO2 we (the world population) are emitting in total every second. Perhaps a 'study' is required done by 'experts'

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nip said:

 

Maybe we should all stop breathing. Who knows how much CO2 we (the world population) are emitting in total every second. Perhaps a 'study' is required done by 'experts'

Great suggestion! Our social credit score will be impeccable. 
Apparently they’re tying co2 score and vax status to the new CBDC, in South America at least, starts next year allegedly, might post the article n a min

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Social Credit Brazilian Style: All UBI Recipients Must be Vaxxed

 

By Mark E. Jeftovic

Anybody who seriously thinks that Universal Basic Income (UBI) programs of the future won’t be full-blown social credit systems need look no further than Brazil, where newly selected socialist / globalist Lula da Silva just decreed that the Bolsa Familia program will require family members to be vaccinated in order to continue receiving benefits.

“We can’t play, it’s a question of science. If I have 10 covid vaccines to take, I will take all that is necessary ”.

The news comes via The Rio Times, which describes the Bolsa program as “a social welfare program for the poorest families in Brazil” and “a kind of Universal Basic Income”.
 

UBI is considered by many to be beneficent and inevitable. I personally believe the latter but not the former.

However, it shouldn’t surprise anyone that if you’re dependent on The Saviour State for your sustenance (as Charles Hugh Smith calls it),  you are, in effect, their chattel.

CBDCs will be the rails for UBI programs

The emergence of Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) initiatives in nearly every nation on earth clearly signals the direction this is going. Nearly every CBDC white paper or proposal I’ve come across has the following three characteristics spelled out in plain text, and I expect every CBDC to have these five capabilities baked-in, whether or not they are initially enabled (or  documented).

#1) Expiry dates / use-by dates

CBDCs will have expiry dates after which their value will evaporate or erode. What I’ve noticed is white papers coming out of central banks started framing it as a feature, not a bug, to facilitate “recovery of lost funds”.

Abstract
An important feature of physical cash payments is resilience, which is due to their indifference to power outages or network coverage. Many central banks are exploring issuing digital cash substitutes with similar online payment functionality. Such substitutes could incorporate novel features, making them more desirable than physical cash. This paper considers introducing an expiry date for online digital currency balances to automate personal loss recovery. We show that this functionality could substantially increase consumer demand for digital cash, with the time to expiration playing an important role. Having more information available to the central bank improves accuracy of loss recovery but may decrease welfare.
— Best Before Expiry? Expiring Digital Currency and Loss Recovery,Bank of Canada Staff Paper, December 24, 2021

However, the real reason CBDCs will have expiry dates is to stimulate money velocity and keep recipients dependent.

#2) “Anti-hoarding” features

Saving for the future is being rebranded as “hoarding” and is becoming officially unfashionable because personal savings reduces dependency on the state. The easiest mechanism for achieving this will be through negative interest rates on savings accounts, as per this IMF white paper,

“A world with lower inflation (and even zero inflation) and no persistent recessions may sound like a pipe dream, but we argue that it is possible by transitioning to an “electronic money standard.” Such a transition requires eliminating the zero lower bound, which central banks can achieve using readily available tools. Breaking the zero lower bound implies that the optimal rate of inflation will be lower than in the presence of the lower bound. This will empower central banks to quickly restore full employment and, over the medium term, possibly move toward targeting full price stability with zero inflation.”

…which goes on to outline the challenges there would be in eliminating the “arbitrage” between digital and physical cash:

A zero lower bound can be brokenthrough a combination of (1) adopting or strengthening an electronic money standard in which electronic money is the unit of account and (2) implementing a time-varying interest rate (or more generally, rate of return) on paper currency (cash). Then, as the interest rate on cash moves in line with the official policy rates, there is no arbitrage between cash and money in the bank. Operationally this can be done while remaining quite close to the current monetary system, but there are several legal, communication, and political challenges to a transition to such an electronic money standard(Agarwal, and Kimball 2019).

(Despite the current rise in rates, once the money printers fire back up, this is where we’re headed.)

#3) Total Information Awareness

Once it’s digitized in a centralized database (central banks) – as opposed to being cryptographically secured on a decentralized blockchain (Bitcoin) – everything becomes known to central authorities instantly. Taxation can be applied per transaction; but, more interestingly – prices can also be modified on the fly.

If you’re behind on your property or income taxes – or have an unpaid fine (maybe because you’re fighting it), for example – they could simply enable a rolling garnishee on your wallet until it’s paid off.

While all transaction signatures are public on Bitcoin, they’re pseudonymous and, more importantly, unalterable. It’s true it may be known or discoverable that A sent sats to B, but there’s nothing any third party can do about it. With Lightning on the ascent, combined with  various privacy nhancements in that regard, Bitcoin development is moving in the direction of more freedom and more privacy – which is the opposite direction of most CBDC initiatives.

Finally, whether CBDCs are launched with the noblest of intentions, there will at some point arise “an emergency” which will make it necessary for The People in Charge to “flip the switch” and turn them into:

#4) Social credit systems

Imagine if “LoonCoin” was a thing last year when the #FreedomConvoy hit Ottawa (and signalled the beginning of a worldwide revolt against Covid tyranny). Instead of emailing a list of bank accounts to be frozen that were cribbed from a (hacked) spreadsheet, they could simply direct the Bank of Canada to turn off everybody’s digital wallets who were in the vicinity of the protest, or who contributed to their crowdfund, or who retweeted the #HonkHonk hashtag.

Do you think they wouldn’t have done it?

Covid vaxports have already been weaponized in China; Brazil is doing it with their UBI program and when this is all formalized into a CBDC, they will probably not launch it without the framework for widespread social-credit and -control systems being part of the plumbing.

We all know from our experience with the pandemic, emergencies tend to drag on in perpetuity. The “War on Terror” is still in effect, and there are still legions of collectivist automatons tweeting #CovidIsntOver.

So when “The Long Emergency” (to use James Kunstler’s term) becomes a never-ending, rolling climate crisis, the social-credit systems built into CBDCs will be used to enforce:

#5) Carbon footprint tracking

Back in Carbon Rationing, CBDCs and Sound Money I wrote how this trajectory is more or less baked-in now, and that the state-run financial system is undergoing a shift from a debt-backed monetary system to one based on carbon quotas.
 

This is the ultimate end-game of CBDCs. There is no hidden agenda or conspiracy around this (there’s already a Mastercard that cuts off your spending when you exceed your carbon quota), and globalist elites are quite up front about it….
 

Why CBDCs will ultimately fail

The developments of CBDCs is something we monitor in The Bitcoin Capitalist(formerly The Crypto Capitalist). Every month we put out our coverage of CBDCs  in the “Eye On Evilcoin” section and it’s not always bad news.

There is still  some time to stop CBDCs

Despite all the jawboning about CBDCs, nobody has really deployed anything viable. It’s all still design and planning – with some test beds going on. The few projects that have launched formal, actual CBDCs have largely stiffed: Nigeria’s Enaira, Venezuela (lol). Even China’s much vaunted Digital Yuan had an underwhelming reception at last year’s Olympics (my suspicion is that the global financial system is unraveling faster than CBDCs can be developed, so they may have to go with something already out there, like Ethereum).

Worth noting is that Brazil plans to deploy its CBDC next year.

I should note one exception to all the proposals out there in former CFTC Commissioner Chris Giancarlo (a.k.a “CryptoDad”) and the Digital Dollar Project. So far it’s the one proposal I’ve seen bucking the trend among all CBDC specifications in that there is no talk of expiry dates, and an actual emphasis on tokenization, custody and privacy.

CBDCs will not be permanent

It amuses me that when I read these plans around social-credit-flavoured CBDCs, policymakers still continue to believe that by hobbling “cash”, making it impossible to save, eliminating privacy and layering on Orwellian levels of social control, they still get something that the public will prefer to cash, crypto or Bitcoin.
 

It’s delusional.

Incentives matter, and that’s why nobody in their right might isn’t going to hold any wealth in CBDCs and will keep their transactions within it to the lowest practical level.

The overall global system of governance is in a Fourth Turning-style restructuring. With institutional legitimacy in tatters and public trust plummeting, CBDCs are typical and symbolic of the last gasp of industrial-era, centrally planned economies.

The transition period between where we are now (Late Stage Globalism) and where we are headed – decentralized network states, is going to be rough, so I advise battening down the hatches and reducing one’s reliance on government entitlements as much as possible…

Pro Tip: Don’t be poor
 

This is where we’re headed folks, so at the risk of sounding flippant, the solution is not to need financial aid. 

Anybody depending on state entitlements or financial support will be CBDCerfs, their affairs fully regulated by the state, their carbon footprints metered and rationed, while their lives are gamified through their smartphones.

Among the affluent G20 nations where woke-ism reigns supreme and neo-Marxism is still fashionable,  a lot of them may even like it.

But for the rest of us, who would prefer not to “own nothing and be happy”, it’s imperative that you have zero reliance on government subsidies, entitlements or support payments.

If you haven’t already:

  1. Start a business (even a kitchen table business or an online venture).
  2. Start stacking sats (Bitcoin)  get off zero, today.
  3. Start taking sats at your business.

If you already own or run a business, buy, start or invest in another one.

It’s going to get a lot more expensive to be free. It’s not right or fair, but that doesn’t matter.

The good news is there’s never been a better time in history to learn, create, innovate and grow, and these are the dynamics and incentives that will ultimately prevail. We’re in a period of peak collectivism and peak centralization now (for the next few years). This dominating ideology is ultimately an anti-human philosophy, and this too shall pass.

Be ready for it, either way.


https://activistpost.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=3ac8bebe085f73ea3503bbda3&id=caa0b1f59e&e=12fa210b90

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Social Credit Brazilian Style: All UBI Recipients Must be Vaxxed

 

By Mark E. Jeftovic

Anybody who seriously thinks that Universal Basic Income (UBI) programs of the future won’t be full-blown social credit systems need look no further than Brazil, where newly selected socialist / globalist Lula da Silva just decreed that the Bolsa Familia program will require family members to be vaccinated in order to continue receiving benefits.

“We can’t play, it’s a question of science. If I have 10 covid vaccines to take, I will take all that is necessary ”.

The news comes via The Rio Times, which describes the Bolsa program as “a social welfare program for the poorest families in Brazil” and “a kind of Universal Basic Income”.
 

UBI is considered by many to be beneficent and inevitable. I personally believe the latter but not the former.

However, it shouldn’t surprise anyone that if you’re dependent on The Saviour State for your sustenance (as Charles Hugh Smith calls it),  you are, in effect, their chattel.

CBDCs will be the rails for UBI programs

The emergence of Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) initiatives in nearly every nation on earth clearly signals the direction this is going. Nearly every CBDC white paper or proposal I’ve come across has the following three characteristics spelled out in plain text, and I expect every CBDC to have these five capabilities baked-in, whether or not they are initially enabled (or  documented).

#1) Expiry dates / use-by dates

CBDCs will have expiry dates after which their value will evaporate or erode. What I’ve noticed is white papers coming out of central banks started framing it as a feature, not a bug, to facilitate “recovery of lost funds”.

Abstract
An important feature of physical cash payments is resilience, which is due to their indifference to power outages or network coverage. Many central banks are exploring issuing digital cash substitutes with similar online payment functionality. Such substitutes could incorporate novel features, making them more desirable than physical cash. This paper considers introducing an expiry date for online digital currency balances to automate personal loss recovery. We show that this functionality could substantially increase consumer demand for digital cash, with the time to expiration playing an important role. Having more information available to the central bank improves accuracy of loss recovery but may decrease welfare.
— Best Before Expiry? Expiring Digital Currency and Loss Recovery,Bank of Canada Staff Paper, December 24, 2021

However, the real reason CBDCs will have expiry dates is to stimulate money velocity and keep recipients dependent.

#2) “Anti-hoarding” features

Saving for the future is being rebranded as “hoarding” and is becoming officially unfashionable because personal savings reduces dependency on the state. The easiest mechanism for achieving this will be through negative interest rates on savings accounts, as per this IMF white paper,

“A world with lower inflation (and even zero inflation) and no persistent recessions may sound like a pipe dream, but we argue that it is possible by transitioning to an “electronic money standard.” Such a transition requires eliminating the zero lower bound, which central banks can achieve using readily available tools. Breaking the zero lower bound implies that the optimal rate of inflation will be lower than in the presence of the lower bound. This will empower central banks to quickly restore full employment and, over the medium term, possibly move toward targeting full price stability with zero inflation.”

…which goes on to outline the challenges there would be in eliminating the “arbitrage” between digital and physical cash:

A zero lower bound can be brokenthrough a combination of (1) adopting or strengthening an electronic money standard in which electronic money is the unit of account and (2) implementing a time-varying interest rate (or more generally, rate of return) on paper currency (cash). Then, as the interest rate on cash moves in line with the official policy rates, there is no arbitrage between cash and money in the bank. Operationally this can be done while remaining quite close to the current monetary system, but there are several legal, communication, and political challenges to a transition to such an electronic money standard(Agarwal, and Kimball 2019).

(Despite the current rise in rates, once the money printers fire back up, this is where we’re headed.)

#3) Total Information Awareness

Once it’s digitized in a centralized database (central banks) – as opposed to being cryptographically secured on a decentralized blockchain (Bitcoin) – everything becomes known to central authorities instantly. Taxation can be applied per transaction; but, more interestingly – prices can also be modified on the fly.

If you’re behind on your property or income taxes – or have an unpaid fine (maybe because you’re fighting it), for example – they could simply enable a rolling garnishee on your wallet until it’s paid off.

While all transaction signatures are public on Bitcoin, they’re pseudonymous and, more importantly, unalterable. It’s true it may be known or discoverable that A sent sats to B, but there’s nothing any third party can do about it. With Lightning on the ascent, combined with  various privacy nhancements in that regard, Bitcoin development is moving in the direction of more freedom and more privacy – which is the opposite direction of most CBDC initiatives.

Finally, whether CBDCs are launched with the noblest of intentions, there will at some point arise “an emergency” which will make it necessary for The People in Charge to “flip the switch” and turn them into:

#4) Social credit systems

Imagine if “LoonCoin” was a thing last year when the #FreedomConvoy hit Ottawa (and signalled the beginning of a worldwide revolt against Covid tyranny). Instead of emailing a list of bank accounts to be frozen that were cribbed from a (hacked) spreadsheet, they could simply direct the Bank of Canada to turn off everybody’s digital wallets who were in the vicinity of the protest, or who contributed to their crowdfund, or who retweeted the #HonkHonk hashtag.

Do you think they wouldn’t have done it?

Covid vaxports have already been weaponized in China; Brazil is doing it with their UBI program and when this is all formalized into a CBDC, they will probably not launch it without the framework for widespread social-credit and -control systems being part of the plumbing.

We all know from our experience with the pandemic, emergencies tend to drag on in perpetuity. The “War on Terror” is still in effect, and there are still legions of collectivist automatons tweeting #CovidIsntOver.

So when “The Long Emergency” (to use James Kunstler’s term) becomes a never-ending, rolling climate crisis, the social-credit systems built into CBDCs will be used to enforce:

#5) Carbon footprint tracking

Back in Carbon Rationing, CBDCs and Sound Money I wrote how this trajectory is more or less baked-in now, and that the state-run financial system is undergoing a shift from a debt-backed monetary system to one based on carbon quotas.
 

This is the ultimate end-game of CBDCs. There is no hidden agenda or conspiracy around this (there’s already a Mastercard that cuts off your spending when you exceed your carbon quota), and globalist elites are quite up front about it….
 

Why CBDCs will ultimately fail

The developments of CBDCs is something we monitor in The Bitcoin Capitalist(formerly The Crypto Capitalist). Every month we put out our coverage of CBDCs  in the “Eye On Evilcoin” section and it’s not always bad news.

There is still  some time to stop CBDCs

Despite all the jawboning about CBDCs, nobody has really deployed anything viable. It’s all still design and planning – with some test beds going on. The few projects that have launched formal, actual CBDCs have largely stiffed: Nigeria’s Enaira, Venezuela (lol). Even China’s much vaunted Digital Yuan had an underwhelming reception at last year’s Olympics (my suspicion is that the global financial system is unraveling faster than CBDCs can be developed, so they may have to go with something already out there, like Ethereum).

Worth noting is that Brazil plans to deploy its CBDC next year.

I should note one exception to all the proposals out there in former CFTC Commissioner Chris Giancarlo (a.k.a “CryptoDad”) and the Digital Dollar Project. So far it’s the one proposal I’ve seen bucking the trend among all CBDC specifications in that there is no talk of expiry dates, and an actual emphasis on tokenization, custody and privacy.

CBDCs will not be permanent

It amuses me that when I read these plans around social-credit-flavoured CBDCs, policymakers still continue to believe that by hobbling “cash”, making it impossible to save, eliminating privacy and layering on Orwellian levels of social control, they still get something that the public will prefer to cash, crypto or Bitcoin.
 

It’s delusional.

Incentives matter, and that’s why nobody in their right might isn’t going to hold any wealth in CBDCs and will keep their transactions within it to the lowest practical level.

The overall global system of governance is in a Fourth Turning-style restructuring. With institutional legitimacy in tatters and public trust plummeting, CBDCs are typical and symbolic of the last gasp of industrial-era, centrally planned economies.

The transition period between where we are now (Late Stage Globalism) and where we are headed – decentralized network states, is going to be rough, so I advise battening down the hatches and reducing one’s reliance on government entitlements as much as possible…

Pro Tip: Don’t be poor
 

This is where we’re headed folks, so at the risk of sounding flippant, the solution is not to need financial aid. 

Anybody depending on state entitlements or financial support will be CBDCerfs, their affairs fully regulated by the state, their carbon footprints metered and rationed, while their lives are gamified through their smartphones.

Among the affluent G20 nations where woke-ism reigns supreme and neo-Marxism is still fashionable,  a lot of them may even like it.

But for the rest of us, who would prefer not to “own nothing and be happy”, it’s imperative that you have zero reliance on government subsidies, entitlements or support payments.

If you haven’t already:

  1. Start a business (even a kitchen table business or an online venture).
  2. Start stacking sats (Bitcoin)  get off zero, today.
  3. Start taking sats at your business.

If you already own or run a business, buy, start or invest in another one.

It’s going to get a lot more expensive to be free. It’s not right or fair, but that doesn’t matter.

The good news is there’s never been a better time in history to learn, create, innovate and grow, and these are the dynamics and incentives that will ultimately prevail. We’re in a period of peak collectivism and peak centralization now (for the next few years). This dominating ideology is ultimately an anti-human philosophy, and this too shall pass.

Be ready for it, either way.


https://activistpost.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=3ac8bebe085f73ea3503bbda3&id=caa0b1f59e&e=12fa210b90

 

Blimey !! Thanks !

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

It’s totally f***ed! How will they get away with this? Especially in Blighty!???!

 

I can foresee bartering coming back into fashion "Here, I'll trade these 5 oranges for a kilo of your beef"  etc

Edited by Nip
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

It’s totally f***ed! How will they get away with this? Especially in Blighty!???!

 

I'd suggest that in Blighty almost everyone is reliant on the state in some form or other. I sure am !

Edited by Nip
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nip said:

 

Maybe we should all stop breathing. Who knows how much CO2 we (the world population) are emitting in total every second. Perhaps a 'study' is required done by 'experts'

 

We actually need more CO2. Plants and tree needs CO2 to survive.

David did a video on this while back and the way they are continuing, we will starve to death with real food shortages.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Nip said:

 

I can foresee bartering coming back into fashion "Here, I'll trade these 5 oranges for a kilo of your beef"  etc

 

And where do you get these oranges from? Unless you live in Spain or Italy, they don't grow in your garden.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DaleP said:

 

We actually need more CO2. Plants and tree needs CO2 to survive.

David did a video on this while back and the way they are continuing, we will starve to death with real food shortages.

 

 

Indeed, CO2 is not bad at all. The elite, though,  have most of us hooked on the idea it is akin to some deadly poison and nothing more

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...