Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

3 hours ago, numnuts said:

I am struggling to see how they are going to have much success with NHS staff. A lot of nurses are going to refuse the vaccine and the government can hardly claim they are being influenced by crackpots.

That is why they are trying to get 40,000 volunteers and firemen to do the jabs.  

I recently bumped into a doctor, who back in March and April was telling me how serious the situation was, quoting over 200 positive cases in a town of 8,500 people, nothing came of those cases and as the months have rolled on, now knows it is all a game.

Great interview from Charlie Robinson if anyone wants to check it out, he has a depth of knowledge on the whole crooked system.

Whenever I see the likes of him and James Corbett speaking about this topic I feel like I'm getting more and more black-pilled, because what we're talking about here is not just Covid, it's an organised plan to restructure the very fabric of our lives. Money, employment, social order, news, food and drink, arts and culture, everything is chalked down for a reset.

And what can we do about it? Even if we go out in our millions to protest the most we can do is maybe temporarily win back some small freedoms while those with the real power work out another route to take them away again. It seems like they're determined to bring this reset about, there's very little that would stop them and if people become difficult they will just retort to using violence and brutality to keep everyone in check.

Is there a way out? It seems like for the majority of people it would take a complete restructure of their belief system in terms of the world they grew up in, its too much for them to realise how fundamentally crooked so much of what they consider to be necessary and normal really is. If there's people who are part of this who can just press the kill switch on the financial system 99.9% of us rely on to survive, I don't know what chance we really have.

Right now I'm starting to lose sight of any further study or career ambitions I had, as to pursue them I'd have to subscribe to a "new normal" I want absolutely no part of. I'd settle for living in a small bubble of likeminded people and being able to happily live out my days my way, with minimal interference from this authoritarian rubbish. But again, how likely is that? It seems like our very right to choose even the most basic small pleasures in life, like going for a coffee with your family/friends in a busy shop on a Sunday morning, is being slated for destruction and there's absolutely nothing any of us in our "democratic societies" can do about it.

Edited by Illmatic
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Illmatic said:

Great interview from Charlie Robinson if anyone wants to check it out, he has a depth of knowledge on the whole crooked system.

Whenever I see the likes of him and James Corbett speaking about this topic I feel like I'm getting more and more black-pilled, because what we're talking about here is not just Covid, it's an organised plan to restructure the very fabric of our lives. Money, employment, social order, news, food and drink, arts and culture, everything is chalked down for a reset.

And what can we do about it? Even if we go out in our millions to protest the most we can do is maybe temporarily win back some small freedoms while those with the real power work out another route to take them away again. It seems like they're determined to bring this reset about, there's very little that would stop them and if people become difficult they will just retort to using violence and brutality to keep everyone in check.

Is there a way out? It seems like for the majority of people it would take a complete restructure of their belief system in terms of the world they grew up in, its too much for them to realise how fundamentally crooked so much of what they consider to be necessary and normal really is. If there's people who are part of this who can just press the kill switch on the financial system 99.9% of us rely on to survive, I don't know what chance we really have.

Right now I'm starting to lose sight of any further study or career ambitions I had, as to pursue them I'd have to subscribe to a "new normal" I want absolutely no part of. I'd settle for living in a small bubble of likeminded people and being able to happily live out my days my way, with minimal interference from this authoritarian rubbish. But again, how likely is that? It seems like our very right to choose even the most basic small pleasures in life, like going for a coffee with your family/friends in a busy shop on a Sunday morning, is being slated for destruction and there's absolutely nothing any of us in our "democratic societies" can do about it.

Very good post.

I'm thinking along the lines of you too. For me, and I don't pretend to know as much as some on here - life as we know it will not go back to how it was.

Now, I either comply and go along with the system and be part of the new "Reset", or I do what I can to try and live a way that doesn't conflict with my conscience.

If I could buy us all a desert island and make do with that I'd be quite happy. Went for a walk this morning with some friends. All very intelligent people, but totally brainwashed into pinning hopes on this vaccine. It's like banging your head against a brick wall.

We all need to keep our chins up, and look to each other for moral support. We aren't alone and never will be. Do what you can to keep your spirits up and remember we are on the right side, even if it doesn't feel like it's worth it.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, truther79 said:

Very good post.

I'm thinking along the lines of you too. For me, and I don't pretend to know as much as some on here - life as we know it will not go back to how it was.

Now, I either comply and go along with the system and be part of the new "Reset", or I do what I can to try and live a way that doesn't conflict with my conscience.

If I could buy us all a desert island and make do with that I'd be quite happy. Went for a walk this morning with some friends. All very intelligent people, but totally brainwashed into pinning hopes on this vaccine. It's like banging your head against a brick wall.

We all need to keep our chins up, and look to each other for moral support. We aren't alone and never will be. Do what you can to keep your spirits up and remember we are on the right side, even if it doesn't feel like it's worth it.

Yep.

Unfortunately if a large group of us were to do something like that we would be a threat to the new order, we'd be under constant surveillance and attack even if we were just living in our means with some kind of barter system.

Eventually more people will wake up. They'll get the vaccine and wonder why we are all still masked and in lockdown. It will dawn on them, but if that point comes when they're all already biometrically on the smart grid it'll be way too late. They'll have given up their bodies as well as their minds.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, truther79 said:

Very good post.

I just thank the Lord that at my age (in my 70s), no matter what happens I will have lived a life in which I enjoyed freedom.

I feel so sorry for younger people.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

I just thank the Lord that at my age (in my 70s), no matter what happens I will have lived a life in which I enjoyed freedom.

I feel so sorry for younger people.

Yeah Ziggy you're right. I don't like getting into self-pity and this is bordering on it but I'm 27, I left a job and a relationship at the beginning of the beginning of the year hoping to build a better life for myself.

Instead I've got the New World Order where I can be a joyless wage slave on a smart control grid for the rest of my days.

I think no matter what the situation there has to be some kind of cause for hope, but we are up against a many-armed beast that encompasses so many parts of our lives. Our one (big) advantage is that we are so many and they are so few. But victory would involve so many people breaking their conditioning.

2 minutes ago, Illmatic said:

Yeah Ziggy you're right. I don't like getting into self-pity and this is bordering on it but I'm 27, I left a job and a relationship at the beginning of the beginning of the year hoping to build a better life for myself.

Instead I've got the New World Order where I can be a joyless wage slave on a smart control grid for the rest of my days.

I think no matter what the situation there has to be some kind of cause for hope, but we are up against a many-armed beast that encompasses so many parts of our lives. Our one (big) advantage is that we are so many and they are so few. But victory would involve so many people breaking their conditioning.

The ONLY way this nightmare could ever end would be if the police and military suddenly realise that their own families are suffering from their actions.

Until the muscle of the 1% wake up everyone is fucked.

I know I have said this on here many times and maybe I'm getting boring now but it is a fact.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

The ONLY way this nightmare could ever end would be if the police and military suddenly realise that their own families are suffering from their actions.

Until the muscle of the 1% wake up everyone is fucked.

I know I have said this on here many times and maybe I'm getting boring now but it is a fact.

Yeah, I've been told by a couple of people recently that police training has changed significantly in the last few years. Much more military-style, empathy killing stuff. You can see why, they're afraid of this happening.

8 minutes ago, Illmatic said:

Yeah, I've been told by a couple of people recently that police training has changed significantly in the last few years. Much more military-style, empathy killing stuff. You can see why, they're afraid of this happening.

Surely there are hundreds of thousands of people out there all over the world who question their police/military relatives on the matter.....They can't all be of the same mindset as them.

Cops and soldiers themselves can see that anything enjoyable has been taken out of all our lives (including theirs)! .... It does my brain in that a huge percentage of them are not downing tools.

Edited by Ziggy Sawdust

2 hours ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

The Daily Mail reporting on yet another shocking COVID death:

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8958309/amp/Builder-51-died-falling-10ft-ladder-killed-coronavirus.html

Medics at great pains to explain how the ladder and gravity had no responsibility!

The comments section is quite encouraging. I particularly like this one:

covid-19.JPG.214f00b9d432b8be1b10c26e37817c41.JPG

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Surely there are hundreds of thousands of people out there all over the world who question their police/military relatives on the matter.....They can't all be of the same mindset as them.

Cops and soldiers themselves can see that anything enjoyable has been taken out of all our lives (including theirs)! .... It does my brain in that a huge percentage of them are not downing tools.

The police are more indoctrinated than the 'mass' and the 'mass' is walking around in parks, fields etc in sodding masks!

The military is more indoctrinated than the police.

They must be, as if they are told to go kill people .... off they go and do it!

Killing people to protect the corporation and it's profit.

I am not a fan of people who kill others just because supposed authority told them to.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

Can click on each photo for a mainstream source. Same photo taken from sky TV last night.👇

Even if it isn't a photoshop, I would still be careful about jumping to definite conclusions. Beware the Ides of March. If anyone wants convincing proof of U.K. government foreknowledge, then I think that they only need look at the 330 page long Coronavirus Bill, which was somehow ready to take to parliament by 17th March at the very latest. Considering that the WHO only declared a global pandemic on 11th March, then this was quite miraculous. When did work start on it and who authored it? I would love to know.    

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-bill-what-it-will-do

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, lake said:

The police are more indoctrinated than the 'mass' and the 'mass' is walking around in parks, fields etc in sodding masks!

The military is more indoctrinated than the police.

They must be, as if they are told to go kill people .... off they go and do it!

Killing people to protect the corporation and it's profit.

I am not a fan of people who kill others just because supposed authority told them to.

To add to this, you need to consider the numbers.

Police workforce as at 31 March 2020

129, 110 full- time equivalent (FTE) officers were in post as at 31 March 2020 in the 43 territorial police forces in England and Wales.

Of the 144 thousand people serving in the UK’s armed forces in 2019, over half of them were in the British Army, which had 79 thousand personnel. The next largest branch was the RAF at 32.86 thousand, followed by the Royal Navy at 25.7 thousand, and finally the Royal Marines, which was the smallest branch in terms of personnel, at 6.83 thousand.

Small numbers but well armed and indoctrinated.

Now .... 4% of humans are born psychopathic and another 15% are sociopaths.

If we take the Uk population as 68 million.

There are, currently in the UK alone, 2.7 million with No empathy, remorse, guilt or compassion! <<<< that is just the actual born psychopaths.

Now add the sociopaths!

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic