Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

On 2/2/2023 at 10:42 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Is it time to admit that we have a problem with alternative media in the West? Why do they lie or keep us in the dark?

 


Perestroika deception(?) and it's relation to vaccines, the Great Reset, and false saviours.

 

The Politics of Biological Warfare and the Inversion of Blame, Part I
https://jrnyquist.blog/2023/02/03/the-politics-of-biological-warfare-and-the-inversion-of-blame-part-i/

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 


Perestroika deception(?) and it's relation to vaccines, the Great Reset, and false saviours.

 

The Politics of Biological Warfare and the Inversion of Blame, Part I
https://jrnyquist.blog/2023/02/03/the-politics-of-biological-warfare-and-the-inversion-of-blame-part-i/

 

 

https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/how-a-ccp-operation-ensnared-the

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Very powerful edition from Christopher James, well worth the 01:28:59 time spent enjoying this episode to keep up with events with our Canadian heroes, 🇨🇦

Made some screen shots of what Max Igan presented within this episode, very powerful indeed, 👍

 

A_Warrior_Calls

WORLD MUST LISTEN NOW

https://www.bitchute.com/video/mGBnBOcOFKso/

 

mGBnBOcOFKso_640x360.jpg.89a66eda90a82851cb7f770d7d5c93b7.jpg

 

Presented by Max Igan

 

cjmi1.jpg.1a1bf242ff4131706c64e0b688d39741.jpg

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think it is quite possible that this woman had a heart attack or stroke, immediately prior to falling in the river. Assuming it does emerge that falling in the river was her fate.

 

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-64515347

 

'Nicola Bulley: Missing mother fell in river, police believe.'

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, numnuts said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-64496025

 

'Covid: Last chance for adults under-50 to get booster.'

 

The bbc has been an advertising agency for the mrna injectables since day 1 and they are still pushing the poison even after the emergency is far over and there are no reports of covid and flu has come back after vanishing for a year or two.  🤡

Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://dailysceptic.org/2023/02/02/99-doctors-and-medical-professionals-demand-the-british-heart-foundation-comes-clean-about-vaccine-heart-injury-cover-up/

 

"It was alleged in the House of Commons that staff working in a cardiology research department at Oxford University withheld information for fear of losing funding from the pharmaceutical industry and were therefore prioritising funding over patient safety"

 

Ie need full independent enquiry into it &

Any and all information and emails regarding potential and actual harms caused by the COVID-19 mRNA vaccines.

A copy of any Non-Disclosure Agreements that have been sent to people working at, or associated with, the British Heart Foundation and Oxford University relating to COVID-19 vaccine safety and data.

A full list of conflicts of interests that the BHF and Oxford University have relating to the COVID-19 vaccines

 

 

Edited by Talorgan
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, alexa said:

Is UK Govt New 666 JIB JAB JOB For REAL? 

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=67R5NO3XNOWH

 

image_2023-02-04_080117317.png.c3b2d1308b049ebc6760abf13391a476.png

 

JEREMY POOLE UK GOV PLANNING FOR MASSIVE NEW PANDEMIC

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=1B64A5K1D85D

In case you haven't seen it the cabal put out another video of preparation for the next big pandemic which will be here in early 2025. According to that video it will be much more  severe than previous 2020 planned version. They are saying many will suffer brain death (zombie style) and huge numbers will be permanently disabled in other ways. Think it was a WEF video. I suspect they will continuously wind up the fear for the next 18 months or so.

Interestingly, many are predicting major solar activity to cause devastation between now and 2025 too.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

If that was the case, why bother trying jabber anyone? You'd just leave it to sun. 

If you need their souls trapped as AI in your crazy game, maybe thats why. Total megalomaniac control is the end game,I suspect they want to integrate as many as possible before the next apocalyptic reset. It's all bonkers when you try to use logic to explain it!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SimonTV said:

 

The bbc has been an advertising agency for the mrna injectables since day 1 and they are still pushing the poison even after the emergency is far over and there are no reports of covid and flu has come back after vanishing for a year or two.  🤡

Yes, this is an illegal practice as the bbc is a public broadcasting body and must remain impartial, so no promoting of products etc. 


Doesn’t stop them from promoting a celebrity’s latest book or new programme on breakfast news, does it?

Bullshit grey areas 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

In case you haven't seen it the cabal put out another video of preparation for the next big pandemic which will be here in early 2025. According to that video it will be much more  severe than previous 2020 planned version. They are saying many will suffer brain death (zombie style) and huge numbers will be permanently disabled in other ways. Think it was a WEF video. I suspect they will continuously wind up the fear for the next 18 months or so.

Interestingly, many are predicting major solar activity to cause devastation between now and 2025 too.

Nerve agent?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, sock muppet said:

 

I think you're wrong, the people have shown great restraint throughout all of this

 

no they have shown great ignorance which is not the same thing

 

you may find yourself becoming disappointed at some point when you find some elements of society baying for your blood for not blindly obeying the government when they pull their next fake virus scam

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/3/2023 at 4:49 PM, Macnamara said:

 

lets call it 'operation wind-down'

 

are we already seeing evidence that operation wind-down is already underway?

 

and is that campbell guy just a gatekeeper who is now assisting with operation wind-down?

 

i watched a clip of neil oliver interviewing campbell not because i think campbell has anything to teach me (he doesn't) but because i like neil oliver

 

neil asked campbell a direct question where he asked if knowing what he knows now would campbell, if he could go back, still take the covid jab and there was a long pause. I was sitting there waiting for him to say an emphatic 'no' and in the end neil had to kinda drag it out of him like getting blood out of a stone

 

So please don't anyone try and tell me that guy is 'awake'. Dr malhotra has had some criticism from truthers for originally pushing the jabs but at least he is now coming down hard on the side of 'stop the jabs'

 

But campbell is still dragging his heels which is why i don't trust the guy and i wonder if he has been there to manage peoples perceptions all along. Now if he were saying that the government has been completely captured by dark occultists who are running pedophile rings and that they are deploying bioweapons against the general public in the form of jabs then i'd agree he was 'awake'.

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Talorgan said:

https://dailysceptic.org/2023/02/02/99-doctors-and-medical-professionals-demand-the-british-heart-foundation-comes-clean-about-vaccine-heart-injury-cover-up/

 

"It was alleged in the House of Commons that staff working in a cardiology research department at Oxford University withheld information for fear of losing funding from the pharmaceutical industry and were therefore prioritising funding over patient safety"

 

Ie need full independent enquiry into it &

Any and all information and emails regarding potential and actual harms caused by the COVID-19 mRNA vaccines.

A copy of any Non-Disclosure Agreements that have been sent to people working at, or associated with, the British Heart Foundation and Oxford University relating to COVID-19 vaccine safety and data.

A full list of conflicts of interests that the BHF and Oxford University have relating to the COVID-19 vaccines

 

i wonder if they were the researchers who gave a heads upto dr malhotra but admitted to him that they wouldn't go public for fear of losing their funding?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...