Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Another so-called leak.

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/health/1362582/Coronavirus-vaccine-plan-ages-vaccine-first-nhs-plan-covid-jab-evg

Coronavirus vaccine plan LEAKED: NHS paper shows jab roll-out date for EACH age range

CORONAVIRUS NHS vaccine plans have emerged today, detailing how the Government plans to roll out incoming jabs and the people who will get them first.

PUBLISHED: 15:33, Fri, Nov 20, 2020 | UPDATED: 17:18, Fri, Nov 20, 2020

Coronavirus vaccine hopes have ignite over the last two weeks, as US developers came forwards with two provisionally effective jabs. While they have not yet recieved full approval for use by the general public, governments across the world have hailed them as a potential way out from the pandemic. The UK's Government is among them, and recently announced its plans for rolling out the vaccine when one becomes available.

The Health Service Journal published details NHS plans today, stating it had seen leaked documents.

According to the HSJ, all adults would have a chance to get the jab when supplies become available some time next year.

They added everyone who opts to receive a vaccine will have had it by early April 2020.

But "priority cohorts" would recieve their doses first, with vaccinations in this category completed by February.

The list of ages and dates proposed for vaccination are:

• From start of December - Care home residents and staff, as well as healthcare workers
  • Mid-December - Ages 80 plus
  • Late December - ages 70-80
  • Early January - ages  65-70 as well as all high and moderate risk under 65s
  • Mid January - Everyone aged 50-65
  • Late January - Everyone aged 18-50

Edited by Orange Alert

1 hour ago, Orange Alert said:

Another so-called leak.

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/health/1362582/Coronavirus-vaccine-plan-ages-vaccine-first-nhs-plan-covid-jab-evg

Coronavirus vaccine plan LEAKED: NHS paper shows jab roll-out date for EACH age range

CORONAVIRUS NHS vaccine plans have emerged today, detailing how the Government plans to roll out incoming jabs and the people who will get them first.

PUBLISHED: 15:33, Fri, Nov 20, 2020 | UPDATED: 17:18, Fri, Nov 20, 2020

Coronavirus vaccine hopes have ignite over the last two weeks, as US developers came forwards with two provisionally effective jabs. While they have not yet recieved full approval for use by the general public, governments across the world have hailed them as a potential way out from the pandemic. The UK's Government is among them, and recently announced its plans for rolling out the vaccine when one becomes available.

The Health Service Journal published details NHS plans today, stating it had seen leaked documents.

According to the HSJ, all adults would have a chance to get the jab when supplies become available some time next year.

They added everyone who opts to receive a vaccine will have had it by early April 2020.

But "priority cohorts" would recieve their doses first, with vaccinations in this category completed by February.

The list of ages and dates proposed for vaccination are:

• From start of December - Care home residents and staff, as well as healthcare workers
  • Mid-December - Ages 80 plus
  • Late December - ages 70-80
  • Early January - ages  65-70 as well as all high and moderate risk under 65s
  • Mid January - Everyone aged 50-65
  • Late January - Everyone aged 18-50

That's very very fast. Bet they make it compulsory to have the vaccine on entering the UK too....at a vastly inflated price. 

1 hour ago, alexa said:

If you are an anti-vaxxer, you are now going to be classed as anti-semitic ??

Try being as eloquent (or at least a little less salacious) as the Bible thou often quotest from. :classic_smile:

Here's an article with a link to the report itself.

https://combatantisemitism.org/latest-news/in-new-report-lord-mann-warns-of-increased-anti-semitism-in-anti-vaxxer-movement/

4 hours ago, serpentine said:

Try being as eloquent (or at least a little less salacious) as the Bible thou often quotest from. :classic_smile:

Here's an article with a link to the report itself.

https://combatantisemitism.org/latest-news/in-new-report-lord-mann-warns-of-increased-anti-semitism-in-anti-vaxxer-movement/

I'd be grateful if you did not call me salacious as it doth offend, Thank you. Here is the article from the Jewish Chronicle.

https://www.thejc.com/news/uk/new-report-warns-that-79-of-anti-vaccination-networks-host-jew-hate-1.507742

A NEW report has called for the government to urgently tackle a “resurgence of antisemitism” within the fast growing anti-vaccination movement.

The document also warned that the UK’s three-tier system of coronavirus controls means that “the need to address antisemitic and anti-vaccination conspiracy theories will become more acute”.

It predicts that even after a vaccine for Covid-19 emerges, “it will be essential to quickly sideline the conspiracy theories and misinformation of the anti-vaxxers”.

The study, sent to all government departments this week, warns: “Exposing the level of antisemitism amongst the anti-vaxxer movement now is therefore of the utmost importance.”

Edited by alexa

12 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

Nine months of lockdowns and restrictions with everything going down the pan, however it warms my heart to hear more and more people in conversation and by chance, saying this is all over exaggerated, switching off the TV terror news and saying there is a bigger agenda behind all the government's actions. No wonder the PTB have to crack on with the vaccine at flank speed before too many people wake up.

I am struggling to see how they are going to have much success with NHS staff. A lot of nurses are going to refuse the vaccine and the government can hardly claim they are being influenced by crackpots. They can think quite well for themselves. Anyhow, shouldn't those at the very front of the queue be all of the M.P.'s and Lords? We surely need them to be kept safe the most. Furthermore, the sooner we get parliament working properly again the better.

6 hours ago, serpentine said:

Try being as eloquent (or at least a little less salacious) as the Bible thou often quotest from. :classic_smile: Here's an article with a link to the report itself.

'No Lord' Mann? Ha ha ha. What a total nobhead. It seems his life is dedicated to conflating 'anti-semitism' with anything anti-Zionist or anti-Israeli mafia.  

5 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

What they DON'T tell you about Covid: Fewer beds taken up than last year, deaths a fraction of the grim forecasts, 95% of fatalities had underlying causes... and how the facts can be twisted to strike fear in our hearts

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8971669/What-DONT-tell-Covid-facts-twisted-strike-fear-hearts.html

From the lunatic rag that branded folks 'covidiots' for going out and sun bathing. PTB public perception units monitor everything and then parts of the masonic media will react to where public opinion is already heading. All minds must follow them no matter what. If they feel they must, then they will happily endorse the notion of reptilians too. It's somewhat akin to the proverb of the capitalists insisting on selling you the rope, on the way to their hangings.

6 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

nCoV-19 vaccine date

https://pilled.net/#/topic-detail/79870

Theyve had the shit all along, as we already knew.

Can you give us some more details about that picture of the test tube please.

8 hours ago, alexa said:

In the Jewish Chronical today. If you are an anti-vaxxer, you are now going to be classed as anti-semitic ??

https://www.trunews.com/stream/trunews-headlines-with-doc-burkhart-november-20-2020

A a nti.PNG

image_2020-11-21_004249.png.a8242fe4aafa57acda4d0be2b03103b6.png

Notice how they have created a Zionist/Judaist conflation there, with the use of different images. So, anti-vaccine folks are now terrorist; right wing extremist; anti-scientific; 'anti-semitic'; grandpa killers then? Cool. They will be claiming that we are calling for blood sacrifices next. Oh, hang on a minute... 🙂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahN5tyP7E64&feature=emb_title

Edited by numnuts

5 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

What they DON'T tell you about Covid: Fewer beds taken up than last year, deaths a fraction of the grim forecasts, 95% of fatalities had underlying causes... and how the facts can be twisted to strike fear in our hearts

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8971669/What-DONT-tell-Covid-facts-twisted-strike-fear-hearts.html

And from that article:

How accurate were the Government’s grim predictions?

The short answer is: not very. In a July report commissioned by Chief Scientific Adviser Sir Patrick Vallance, scientists estimated that there could be 119,000 deaths if a second spike coincided with a peak of winter flu. Yesterday, that figure stood at 54,286 – less than half that.

In fact, the second peak seems to have passed – over the past week there has been an average of 22,287 new infections a day, down from 24,430 the week before.

In mid-September, Sir Patrick made the terrifying claim that the UK could see 50,000 new coronavirus cases a day by mid-October unless more draconian restrictions were introduced. Yet we have never got near that figure.

What about its prophecies on deaths?

Ditto. Its warnings simply don’t bear any relation to reality.

During the ‘Halloween horror show’ press conference used by Sir Patrick and Chief Medical Officer Professor Chris Whitty to scare the Government into implementing a second lockdown, one of their slides suggested that daily Covid-19 deaths could reach 4,000 a day by December.

With ten days to go, we’re still at less than 15 per cent of that figure. In fact, as the graph above shows, the current death rate is significantly below almost every modelled winter scenario.

Are hospitals close to full capacity?

The answer is ‘no’ – contrary to what the Government experts would have you think after they last month published a chart that gave the impression that hospitals were close to overflowing, when at least half didn’t have a single Covid-19 patient.

Currently, only 13 per cent of NHS beds are occupied by patients with Covid-19.

How does it compare with last year?

Remarkably, as the graph shows, the number of NHS England beds currently occupied is lower than last year’s average. 

On November 5, the most recent date available, there were actually 1,293 fewer patients in hospital beds than last year’s November average.

50 minutes ago, numnuts said:

'No Lord' Mann? Ha ha ha. What a total nobhead. It seems his life is dedicated to conflating 'anti-semitism' with anything anti-Zionist or anti-Israeli mafia.  

The report itself is compiled by a group that spend all day looking for antisemitism online, have no access to who is actually posting such material and cherry pic the data.

The number of people in the UK who have ideas about the vaccine and are demonstrably antisemitic is miniscule probably far less than than the actual numbers of people who identify as Jewish currently living in the UK.

Most people are wary of the rollout of new vaccine are wary because of the way the government and the msm have handled it mainly because who in their right mind locks down a country of 60 million plus people, shuts down the educational system and destroys large numbers of businesses and livelyhoods for a relatively small number of deaths.

Edited by serpentine
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, alexa said:

I'd be grateful if you did not call me salacious as it doth offend, Thank you. Here is the article from the Jewish Chronicle.

https://www.thejc.com/news/uk/new-report-warns-that-79-of-anti-vaccination-networks-host-jew-hate-1.507742

I said you were being salacious not that you were salacious. Try not to identify what you are with what you are doing. The point I was making was you turned a statement into a question just by putting question marks after it and that's lazy grammar and also trollish considering the subject matter.

• Confused 1

Guest Gone Fishing...
21 minutes ago, serpentine said:

I said you were being salacious not that you were salacious. Try not to identify what you are with what you are doing. The point I was making was you turned a statement into a question just by putting question marks after it and that's lazy grammar and also trollish considering the subject matter.

This isn't an English grammar class thread. 

Thanks 

BC 

3 hours ago, numnuts said:

I am struggling to see how they are going to have much success with NHS staff. A lot of nurses are going to refuse the vaccine and the government can hardly claim they are being influenced by crackpots.

That is why they are trying to get 40,000 volunteers and firemen to do the jabs.  

I recently bumped into a doctor, who back in March and April was telling me how serious the situation was, quoting over 200 positive cases in a town of 8,500 people, nothing came of those cases and as the months have rolled on, now knows it is all a game.

Great interview from Charlie Robinson if anyone wants to check it out, he has a depth of knowledge on the whole crooked system.

Whenever I see the likes of him and James Corbett speaking about this topic I feel like I'm getting more and more black-pilled, because what we're talking about here is not just Covid, it's an organised plan to restructure the very fabric of our lives. Money, employment, social order, news, food and drink, arts and culture, everything is chalked down for a reset.

And what can we do about it? Even if we go out in our millions to protest the most we can do is maybe temporarily win back some small freedoms while those with the real power work out another route to take them away again. It seems like they're determined to bring this reset about, there's very little that would stop them and if people become difficult they will just retort to using violence and brutality to keep everyone in check.

Is there a way out? It seems like for the majority of people it would take a complete restructure of their belief system in terms of the world they grew up in, its too much for them to realise how fundamentally crooked so much of what they consider to be necessary and normal really is. If there's people who are part of this who can just press the kill switch on the financial system 99.9% of us rely on to survive, I don't know what chance we really have.

Right now I'm starting to lose sight of any further study or career ambitions I had, as to pursue them I'd have to subscribe to a "new normal" I want absolutely no part of. I'd settle for living in a small bubble of likeminded people and being able to happily live out my days my way, with minimal interference from this authoritarian rubbish. But again, how likely is that? It seems like our very right to choose even the most basic small pleasures in life, like going for a coffee with your family/friends in a busy shop on a Sunday morning, is being slated for destruction and there's absolutely nothing any of us in our "democratic societies" can do about it.

Edited by Illmatic
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic