Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Doc said:

I'm coming round to thinking that the attack that we are under is a multipronged assault and I think it is an officially designated military operation. I think the Vax, the aerial spraying and 5G/ EMF are killing people. Along with a bit of good old fashioned malnutrition and poisoning from the slop they call food these days.

 

I watched the below presentation earlier today and it brought together a lot of threads in my mind. I think its a strong possibility that they have a new type of weapon that is based on the manipulation of cells/mitochondria/RNA/DNA using EM/Sonic frequencies. The world's first digital virus.

 

If you watch the whole the video below you will see what I mean.

It's quite long, and techy in places, but well worth the watch. It quite 'out there' but all based on published research. 

 

Towards the end of the video it is  postulated that DNA could be remotely altered via certain frequencies hidden in pop music. It's a wild ride... A lot of the research appears to have been done in Russia 🤔

 

Second video is the full length.

https://home.solari.com/future-science-the-wave-genome-with-ulrike-granogger/

 

 

 

Thanks.

Have butchers at this aswell folks.

The Lilly Wave and psychotronic warfare

https://thebridgelifeinthemix.info/technology/the-lilly-wave-and-psychotronic-warfare/

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

well there are a lot of different people saying a lot of different things for example Dr russel blaylock who has been saying great stuff about a wide range of problems for years BEFORE the whole covid thing has spoken about 'hot batches' of vials that have cause disproportionate amounts of damage which some people believe were sent to particular states where there were certain demographics eg christian republican voters

 

but is that true? To achieve the kind of reductions in population the elites have always talked about they would need to hit a lot of people but it isn't going to be a quick thing because that would spook the herd but if you damage their fertility and their immune system then within a generation you can bump off the old folks, prevent the young from reproducing and ensure that the young and middle aged don't live out their full life terms

Like Baxter pharma caught shipping vaxxines chock full of live virus during the H5N1 flap.

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Take a listen to this shit and wonder to yourselves, is it safe?

Remember these people really do believe this shit, and i am Q uite sure that the thing giving the lecture/instruction set for drones is a reptile, just take a look at it's jaw line, very suspect, another thing to note is the lack of any comprehension of WHY, all you get with these types is just DO, because we said so.

 

Ready for Brain Transparency? Hackable Humans at WEF 2023

https://www.bitchute.com/video/wDJN5cycKsCQ/

 

wDJN5cycKsCQ_640x360.jpg.13e4a0caf028bf25bbdddd33fda831d9.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Warning. Beware. You are about to read the most boring and predictable post of all time.

Please switch your brains off now.

 

" Covid cases have gone up by two-thirds in the past fortnight as the newly, highly infectious, Kraken subvariant spreads rapidly across the UK.

Kraken, officially known as XBB.1.5, has caused symptomatic infections to jump by 64 per cent in the past fortnight, according to the latest figures from the ZOE Health Study.

Kraken is thought to have originated in New York and is now the most common subvariant in much of the United States, is growing rapidly in the UK.

It was first identified in the UK in December and grew rapidly to account for 11 per cent of new infections on 21 January, according to Covid-19 Genomics UK, or COG-UK.

WHO warns the new Covid variant to be the most transmissible."

 

You can switch your brains back on now.

 

 

 

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Super Slut shania twain in her early twenties was rejected by the music and movie industry because she was stupid and crap and useless and ugly and couldn't sing, useless in bed as well, then she married 67 year old robert lang, sucked his wrinkly old cock and now she is a superstar.

 

ashnia.jpg.e4694c397006eb6c8d970eb42dca2fac.jpg

 

Whoring and telling shameful lies has become twain's true trademark, now even more so as she states: " I was pretty much dying and had to be airlifted to hospital for urgent care.

The 57-year-old said that as an asthmatic contracting the convid was very threatening and she ended up developing COVID pneumonia.

“Every day my lungs were filling up with inflammation. Within 12 days, I was pretty much dying.”

The musician said plasma therapy helped turn her diagnosis around, but it was slow to take and feared she’d end up on a respirator.

After recovering from the virus, Twain revealed the significance of being able to breathe fresh air inspired her to create new music, which you should all go out and buy as she has spent so much time jumping on the sellout bandwagon and desperatly needs the dollars.

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, jack121 said:

Super Slut shania twain in her early twenties was rejected by the music and movie industry because she was stupid and crap and useless and ugly and couldn't sing, useless in bed as well, then she married 67 year old robert lang, sucked his wrinkly old cock and now she is a superstar.

 

ashnia.jpg.e4694c397006eb6c8d970eb42dca2fac.jpg

 

Whoring and telling shameful lies has become twain's true trademark, now even more so as she states: " I was pretty much dying and had to be airlifted to hospital for urgent care.

The 57-year-old said that as an asthmatic contracting the convid was very threatening and she ended up developing COVID pneumonia.

“Every day my lungs were filling up with inflammation. Within 12 days, I was pretty much dying.”

The musician said plasma therapy helped turn her diagnosis around, but it was slow to take and feared she’d end up on a respirator.

After recovering from the virus, Twain revealed the significance of being able to breathe fresh air inspired her to create new music, which you should all go out and buy as she has spent so much time jumping on the sellout bandwagon and desperatly needs the dollars.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Twain ? More like, twat !

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

i don't know what to believe re israel. What i DO know is that they have a history of biowarfare to get rid of undesirables:

‘Place the Material in the Wells’: Docs Point to Israeli Army’s 1948 Biological Warfare

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/2022-10-14/ty-article-magazine/.highlight/documents-confirm-israelis-poisoned-arab-wells-in-1948/00000183-d2b2-d8cc-afc7-fefed64d0000

 

 

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/01/world/middleeast/israel-coronavirus-vaccines.html

 

Don't forget who is overrepresented in this whole thing.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Apols if posted somewhere already, but the UK is apparently in the grip of a "mystery lurgy" that nobody knows the cause of.

 

It's possibly everything except the you-know-whats....

 

https://www.gbnews.uk/health/mystery-lurgy-sweeps-across-britain-as-people-complain-theyve-never-been-so-ill-do-not-get-this-bug/435622

 

What a mystery.

 

I have a mate whose mum owns a funeral business in Oxfordshire. I think a temp body storage facility was set up in Upper Heyford (old US airbase) near that Bicester village outlet. It is overflowing and conversations were had at some level including funeral directors and council where they could put the dead and the Oxford ice rink was mentioned/considered. We're close to peak body storage. I remember being on here in 2021 when someone posted the link to the .gov website where a tender was put out for storage in the London area.

 

So the knew the mystery lurgy was coming I'd say.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, jack121 said:

Warning. Beware. You are about to read the most boring and predictable post of all time.

Please switch your brains off now.

 

" Covid cases have gone up by two-thirds in the past fortnight as the newly, highly infectious, Kraken subvariant spreads rapidly across the UK.

Kraken, officially known as XBB.1.5, has caused symptomatic infections to jump by 64 per cent in the past fortnight, according to the latest figures from the ZOE Health Study.

Kraken is thought to have originated in New York and is now the most common subvariant in much of the United States, is growing rapidly in the UK.

It was first identified in the UK in December and grew rapidly to account for 11 per cent of new infections on 21 January, according to Covid-19 Genomics UK, or COG-UK.

WHO warns the new Covid variant to be the most transmissible."

 

You can switch your brains back on now.

 

 

 

Wasn't it accepted/told to us that as a virus mutates it always gains in transmissibility whilst simultaneously becoming weaker in nature?

 

By now it would surely be a sniffle they are describing.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Apols if posted somewhere already, but the UK is apparently in the grip of a "mystery lurgy" that nobody knows the cause of.

 

It's possibly everything except the you-know-whats....

 

https://www.gbnews.uk/health/mystery-lurgy-sweeps-across-britain-as-people-complain-theyve-never-been-so-ill-do-not-get-this-bug/435622

I know that at my place of work people (all jabbed) have been off for months with what they are calling the worst cold/flu ever. I put that down to knackered immune systems.

 

However

 

I've also read on here in the last six months that some (who are not jabbed) have fallen foul of a debilitating illness that came and went and returned in waves. I can't remember who it was but they reported how they had never been as sick.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/2/2023 at 7:24 AM, Talorgan said:

Also 

W+Artikel

Wissenschafftplus

(Has  English translation there)

The virus misconception

Parts I ,11 &111

By Stefan Lanka

 

 

Found it is good read disproves virus scam

https://wissenschafftplus.de/uploads/article/wissenschafftplus-the-virus-misconception-part-1.pdf

 

https://wissenschafftplus.de/uploads/article/wissenschafftplus-the-virus-misconception-part-2.pdf

And part &111

 

https://truthcomestolight.com/dr-stefan-lanka-dr-tom-cowan-how-we-got-into-this-mess-the-history-of-virology-deep-medical-deceptions/

Edited by Talorgan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...