Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

7 hours ago, lake said:

Interesting that you type fox news and not another main stream bullshit channel!

Did I create the 'chips' in the computer I am using? NO. Then I have no idea what they are doing.

Did I create the BIOS in the system I am using? NO. Then I have no idea what it is doing.

Did I write the operating system I am using? NO. Then I have no idea what it is sending.

Did I write the browser software I am using? NO. Then it is doing as it is programmed to do.

Did I code all the websites I visit? NO. But then I still have some control .... IF I comprehend how to restrict what is done but that may not allow me access to all the wonderful things!

A bit like the coming choice.

Take the vaccine and you will be allowed certain freedoms.

Decline the vaccine .... and life (like the internet without javascript) will not really work anymore!

Yes all this is possibly true

unless every aspect of hardware and software is at least open source then you can’t be sure that the device/code has been compromised best to just assume it has been

when software is compromised it’s possible for nerds to reverse engineer this and let folk know more easily but when the hardware is compromised at source that’s a level way beyond the detection capabilities of most 

if you look at the examples of the Linux phones and the limited amount of hardware they could choose from that was open source and able to be separately controlled as individual components running open source firmware

90% of phones today are all running the same few GSM modems built into the main board with closed source firmware 

(phones are sending out data from built in compromised hardware (GSM modems)

i compare tor to fox because it’s not totally useless that would be BBC or CNN :)

Edited by oneantisworthtenofyou

13 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

If it's not the right sought of COVID chit chat, the official government line, one could have the SAS crashing through the windows. Interesting, the plod say the Islamist and far-right groups were using false anti-vax claims to radicalise followers.  Time for the Islamic & English Defence League? 🙂

Metropolitan Police counter-terror chief Neil Basu calls for action on coronavirus anti-vaxxers

B

ritain’s top counter-terrorism officer today called for a nationwide debate on the introduction of new laws to punish people who spread anti-vaccination conspiracy theories.

The scoundrel Basa was very visible, on our bullshit radar, on the old forum.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/police-public-counter-terrorism-citizens-stop-attacks-isis-met-neil-basu-westminster-anniversary-a8264981.html

'The new head of UK counter-terror policing has called on members of the public to become “counter-terrorism citizens” by passing on information that could help thwart attacks. Speaking almost a year after the Westminster attack, Metropolitan Police Assistant Commissioner Neil Basu said more than a fifth of the 31,000 reports received last year resulted in useful intelligence.'

11 hours ago, pete675 said:

We had the long convoys of vehicles - in broad daylight in an area of total US air superiority - ludicrous stories in the Mail and BBC about John, Paul, Ringo and George, the Jihadi Beatles, the White Widow in a scary photo pinched from a 90s pulp novel cover etc etc. They even introduced ( a fictitious character?) 'Kimberley Miners', a Page 3 girl who had become an ISIS jihadist.

And 'Punk Jihad', which probably came right out of the Mossad canteen.

8 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Unfortunately I suspect that what you mean when you say there should be a discussion is that a stage-managed and scripted discussion should take place involving the systems hand picked talking heads who should then dictate down to the rest of us what the accepted views are to have on these issues. No doubt the general public will be entirely frozen out of that 'debate'.

Yes, parameters of thought set.

8 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

So, 80% want you thrown in jail for being 'off message' about it and only 49% want it to be compulsory? Sounds strange, when those statistics are compared.

7 hours ago, FrankVitali said:

Think I'll go to ground for a while, I'll be keeping my eye on goings on here now and then. Stay strong :-)  I shall be back in due course. Just have a strange, odd feeling after recent events so I'll listen to my gut and take a break for a while.

We will hold them off for you.

Edited by numnuts

Dozens of mass vaccination centres will be set up within weeks with FIREMEN among workers retrained to inoculate millions of Britons against coronavirus, ministers plan

Coronavirus UK: Mass vaccination centres to be set up within WEEKS

Dozens of mass vaccination sites will be set up across the country within weeks, while firefighters will be trained up to help deliver the inoculations (pictured left: Library image), as part of plans by ministers to deliver millions of jabs in record time. GP surgeries have been told to organise the initial wave, which will involve using community centres, village halls, and practices themselves to administer the jabs to care workers and the elderly as soon as next month. The NHS is establishing a series of much larger venues to inject millions of others once those at the top of the priority list have had the jabs. Empty NHS Nightingale Hospitals and sports centres, including the Derby Arena (pictured top right), area are reportedly being lined up as possible venues. Firefighters (pictured bottom right) are also being encouraged  to join an army of 40,000 extra workers as NHS England aims to roll out up to one million jabs a day

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8968529/Dozens-mass-vaccination-centres-set-weeks-plans-ministers.html

This is getting frightening.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Well I am already persuaded this is a SCAM. 

But if you think about it logically there are serious questions.

No one has ever made a vaccine for Coronavirus before EVER.

Vaccines normally take 10 years to develop and approve.

This is a new never-before used technology (mRNA).

So with all that combined I'd say you would, on the normal timescale, be looking at a total development period of about 30 years.

And yet they have done it in 9 months.

That's what I call impressive.

Thank goodness they are so dedicated to protecting us.

I feel a warm glow of reassurance spreading throughout my body.

I'm happy I live in these times.

Just think we could be living in times where the Global Controllers had no sympathy or humanity.

Just imagine what that would be like!!

Phew!!

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, alexa said:

Empty NHS Nightingale Hospitals and sports centres, including the Derby Arena (pictured top right), area are reportedly being lined up as possible venues

empty vaccination centres ?.. prompting angry oik Hancock to threaten mandatory vaccinations?

13 hours ago, kitkat said:

Scottish news just announced tonight that the Health secretary of the Scottish parliment is ' inviting' all four and a half million adults in Scotland to get the vaccine which is to be made available from December and the army is to help with this, with the most vulnerable to get it first. 

I'm afraid I must decline this kind invitation, enforced by the army.

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, alexa said:

Dozens of mass vaccination centres will be set up within weeks with FIREMEN among workers retrained to inoculate millions of Britons against coronavirus, ministers plan

Dozens of mass vaccination sites will be set up across the country within weeks, while firefighters will be trained up to help deliver the inoculations (pictured left: Library image), as part of plans by ministers to deliver millions of jabs in record time. GP surgeries have been told to organise the initial wave, which will involve using community centres, village halls, and practices themselves to administer the jabs to care workers and the elderly as soon as next month. The NHS is establishing a series of much larger venues to inject millions of others once those at the top of the priority list have had the jabs. Empty NHS Nightingale Hospitals and sports centres, including the Derby Arena (pictured top right), area are reportedly being lined up as possible venues. Firefighters (pictured bottom right) are also being encouraged  to join an army of 40,000 extra workers as NHS England aims to roll out up to one million jabs a day

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8968529/Dozens-mass-vaccination-centres-set-weeks-plans-ministers.html

Conveyor belt innoculation from firemen. Don't they have fires to put out? Or has Covid doused the flames?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Velma said:

Conveyor belt innoculation from firemen. Don't they have fires to put out? Or has Covid doused the flames?

Friend of mine who was made unemployed in the gap between furlough schemes (another scam) took a job in the local testing centre. He says he's never seen more than 6 people in one day (12 hour shifts) He also was in no doubt from the size of the centres they were going to be used for vaccination.

So they are going to take a spike protein from a genetically modified virus, deep freeze it and surround it in a layer of fat to keep it alive, then inject it into the arms of millions of British citizens where it will release itself from suspension enter the cells of them and 'reprogram' the way those cells work.......

Surely these firemen and whoever else they get to do this might question what they are actually doing? As already mentioned this is in the public interest to talk about what they are doing. It is definitely in the public interest to be able to discuss this if they are going to take away the choice. :classic_sad:

Now we know the answer to if covid19 really exists. It's in the vaccine.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Another slip of the tongue that got my attention was that twat Toby Ellwood saying that the military should be used to 'control the narrative'.   This is the minister who managed to smear his face with blood on Westminster Bridge, while tending a 'victim of the f/f attack, surrounded by onlooking paramedics. It looked like a sick initiation ritual to me

• Like 4

South Australia to end Covid lockdown early as premier 'fuming' over pizza lie

Steven Marshall says state would not have gone into six-day lockdown if it had been known man had worked at Woodville Pizza Bar

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2020/nov/20/south-australia-to-end-covid-lockdown-early-as-premier-fuming-over-pizza-lie

What the actual fuck???🙄  It is such a total pile of lies.

2 hours ago, alexa said:

If the turn out is anything like the test centres, then next to no one is going to volunteer for their toxic vaccine. 

Edited by SimonTV
  • Like 5

23 minutes ago, Noctua said:

Steven Marshall says state would not have gone into six-day lockdown if it had been known man had worked at Woodville Pizza Bar

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2020/nov/20/south-australia-to-end-covid-lockdown-early-as-premier-fuming-over-pizza-lie

I'd like to know the science behind weddings having 150 guests, "except with no dancing or eating and drinking standing up."

So, if one is sitting down while drinking, you can't catch Covid? What about socially-distanced dancing? Or is the act of actual dancing that is contagious? Why does eating increase the spread? So many questions, so many BS answers.

4 hours ago, alexa said:

I have the feeling that not everyone is on board in the NHS about the vaccine and non medical staff and volunteers are being cobbled together.

11 hours ago, Macnamara said:

People of the 21st century have often pondered how the authoritarian regimes of the 20th century could have taken hold of so many countries and now we are finding out for ourselves by living through it in our own countries

The answer, as i'm learning, is that they get away with it because not enough people resist

Indeed, and maybe the most powerful arm of the whole operation is the media. If people are getting a totally false version of events they won't see the truth until its too late.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Noctua said:

“The selfish actions of this individual have put our whole state in a very difficult situation. His actions have affected businesses, individuals, family groups and is completely and utterly unacceptable.”

this is how they are taught to think.

everyone is suspect, everyone must be double double checked, believe no-one, people are trouble causers,