Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

“No Evidence of any Vax Benefit”. Covid Vaccine “Makes The Problem Worse”. Professor Byram Bridle

Global Research, January 26, 2023
Steve Kirsch's newsletter 25 January 2023

I interviewed virologist Dr. Byram Bridle, Associate Professor, Department of Pathology, Guelph University, Ontario

He points out that there is no evidence of benefit. If anything, all the evidence shows the vaccines INCREASE risk of infection, hospitalization, death

According to Professor Bridle, at best, there are no benefits for the COVID vaccines.

But the data shows they make the problem worse in every metric: infections, hospitalizations, and deaths. You’ve been completely misled by the medical community about these vaccines.

There isn’t a single “expert” in the world who is willing to show Professor Bridle that he got it wrong.

Here’s my latest interview with Professor Byram Bridle:

https://www.globalresearch.ca/professor-byram-bridle-no-evidence-any-vax-benefit/5806102

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Almost HALF of all NHS staff are managers, administrators or unqualified assistants. The number of NHS managers who are paid MORE than the prime minister is about to rise to more than 400.

What went wrong with the NHS

26th January 2023

Before the 1970s, hospitals had been simply run. Each ward had a ward sister (who was in charge of the nursing) and a ward clerk (who was in charge of looking after the medical records). Each hospital had a matron (who was in charge of all nursing matters), a secretary (who was in charge of administration) and an almoner (who looked after patients’ social problems). Porters were hired to wheel patients around and to look after the heavy work. Nursing auxiliaries dealt with simpler, routine nursing work.

All this worked well, to the quiet satisfaction of patients and staff, but it was changed dramatically by the introduction of many layers of administration.

The new administrators demanded more control and closed smaller hospitals because they did not fit comfortably into a new bureaucratic hierarchy which had been designed more for the satisfaction of the administrators than the welfare of patients or the comfort of the staff. Nurses and doctors abandoned working practices which had been carefully devised and perfected over generations and replaced them with selfish demands for greed and power.

In both general practice and hospitals, the bureaucrats had taken control. Aided and abetted by increasingly powerful professional trade unions which abandoned any sense of responsibility for patient care in favour of merely improving their members’ earnings, the conspirators had successfully destroyed the National Health Service, removing all sense of morality from a system which had also become increasingly beholden to the powerful and corrupt international pharmaceutical industry.

https://vernoncoleman.org/articles/what-went-wrong-nhs

 

  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Almost HALF of all NHS staff are managers, administrators or unqualified assistants. The number of NHS managers who are paid MORE than the prime minister is about to rise to more than 400.

What went wrong with the NHS

26th January 2023

Before the 1970s, hospitals had been simply run. Each ward had a ward sister (who was in charge of the nursing) and a ward clerk (who was in charge of looking after the medical records). Each hospital had a matron (who was in charge of all nursing matters), a secretary (who was in charge of administration) and an almoner (who looked after patients’ social problems). Porters were hired to wheel patients around and to look after the heavy work. Nursing auxiliaries dealt with simpler, routine nursing work.

All this worked well, to the quiet satisfaction of patients and staff, but it was changed dramatically by the introduction of many layers of administration.

The new administrators demanded more control and closed smaller hospitals because they did not fit comfortably into a new bureaucratic hierarchy which had been designed more for the satisfaction of the administrators than the welfare of patients or the comfort of the staff. Nurses and doctors abandoned working practices which had been carefully devised and perfected over generations and replaced them with selfish demands for greed and power.

In both general practice and hospitals, the bureaucrats had taken control. Aided and abetted by increasingly powerful professional trade unions which abandoned any sense of responsibility for patient care in favour of merely improving their members’ earnings, the conspirators had successfully destroyed the National Health Service, removing all sense of morality from a system which had also become increasingly beholden to the powerful and corrupt international pharmaceutical industry.

https://vernoncoleman.org/articles/what-went-wrong-nhs

 

 

Indeed. It's all about money ...... again

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Margaret Keenan in the UK posed for the first shot back in December 2020 so I'd imagine many people queued up for the jab from Jan 2021 and this coincided with me being affected by cramping until I realised what was going on which took me like 5 months to put two and two together. Anyway, Jan 2023 is about two years and people have said that the jabbed would be dead within 2 years. The situation is living up to that statement.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

No cause just died suddenly. This is becoming too regular. 
Not too far from my neck of the woods. Poor lad. RIP

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

 

 

A young amateur footballer dies suddenly and gets 'the best send off'.

 

Rather crass, imo

Edited by Nip
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Transcending the PLANdemic Narrative - Andrew Kaufman

https://www.bitchute.com/video/9CZhOL0EDlan/

 

WONDERFUL presentation with slides by Dr. Andrew Kaufman at the recent Weston A. Price Foundation conference in Knoxville TN. This special presentation explains the required efforts that will move us into a new health paradigm. Dr. Andy reveals the fallacious nature of today’s “Scientific” theories, and explains in some detail the real scientific method that anyone can use to his or her advantage, to become their own health authority!

https://andrewkaufmanmd.com/transcending-the-plandemic-narrative-with-dr-andrew-kaufman/ (1:12:17)

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Controlled Narrative: Telegraph alters article hours later to hide COVID Vaccine info that your Government doesn’t want you to know

Covid booster vaccines for healthy people are being wound down as the Government moves away from its “pandemic emergency response” approach.

Amid dwindling uptake, the UKHSA is ending its evergreen offer [1] which has been in place since the inception of the coronavirus vaccine rollout. Third doses were launched in Dec 2021 but will end on Feb 12, the UKHSA has announced. The current autumn booster drive for over-50s will also end on the same day.  The Telegraph understands that the Government is also preparing to wind down the open offer of the first two doses over the coming months.

 

https://expose-news.com/2023/01/27/uk-covid-19-booster-jab-offer-is-set-to-end/

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

a disturbing possibility....don't know if it's true though....

URGENT/BREAKING: UPDATED SUMMATION: The Spike Protein of SARS-CoV-2 is “Delivered” to All Organs via the Endothelium and Induces Systemic Nonsense mRNA Translations Resulting in Hyperaccelerated Aging

The Spike Protein, in Essence, Acts as a Progeria Drug

Jan 23
https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.ama
 

Since the appearance of the SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein, the world has been stunned and puzzled by the increase in sudden deaths and dramatically increased excess mortality which continues to accelerate with each passing year. Curiously, there is a plethora of causes for these excess deaths. It is not just a “pandemic” of sudden cardiac arrests, cancers or neurodegenerative diseases. It is a hodge-podge of the lot, with no seeming singular cause.

Until now.

All these deaths can be explained in a very clear and concise way. They are all CAUSES OF DEATH SEEN IN THE OLDEST OLD. One only needs think of the final scene of The Godfather III, where Corleone falls over dead from his chair – expected in an individual of advanced age. Not so in a 26-year-old – unless their heart has been “transformed” into that of a nonagenarian.

COVID-19 has been generally regarded, of late, as an Endothelial disease. I have called this SPED (Spike Protein Endothelial Disease). However, I was not satisfied as this being the ultimate cause of all the pathology being observed. Therefore, I endeavored to look deeper, to find what is ACTUALLY causing the pathologies. What I discovered is most alarming.

I believe that STAGE I of Spike Protein Progeria Syndrome (SPPS) is an Endothelial “reaction” to the INVASION of the Spike protein INTO ALL OF THE MAJOR ORGANS. Consider this much like the shock of being submerged in freezing water, or being blasted with fire. There is INSTANTANEOUS damage: inflammation, coagulation and all that accompanies an insult to the Endothelium.

However, once the Spike Protein has INVADED the Endothelium of all the major organs, it then PROCEEDS TO INDUCE MISTRANSLATION OF mRNA IN EACH ORGAN.

SARS-CoV-2 Disrupts Splicing, Translation, and Protein Trafficking to Suppress Host Defenses
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0092867420313106

System-wide transcriptome damage and tissue identity loss in COVID-19 patients
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8784611/

Yet, what does this mean? It means, I believe, that STAGE II of SPPS is the PREMATURE AGING of all organs via INDUCED MISTRANSLATIONS OF PROTEINS ESSENTIAL FOR THAT ORGAN’S FUNCTIONING.

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.ama
 

Here, we show that Rps9 D95N knock-in mice exhibit reduced life span and a premature onset of numerous aging-related phenotypes, such as reduced weight, chest deformation, hunchback posture, poor fur condition, and urinary syndrome, together with lymphopenia, increased levels of reactive oxygen species–inflicted damage, accelerated age-related changes in DNA methylation, and telomere attrition.

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.ama
 

In humans, numerous CpG sites show DNA methylation patterns that change with age and retrospective analysis of longitudinal cohort studies have indicated that premature changes in DNA methylation–correlated molecular aging patterns coincide with a significantly increased risk of overall mortality.

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.ama
 

In general, the clustering of diseases, known as comorbidities, indicates a common factor. The comorbidities associated with aging, such as frailty, kyphosis, cataract, and skin dystrophia, imply a shared underlying mechanism. Thus, a holistic pathomechanistic view of aging and age-related diseases has to address systems-based rather than tissue- or organ-specific means of explanation. The idea that aging and the aging process may be related to protein synthesis and its accuracy has been an attractive hypothesis for many years, in part because the main contributor to errors in gene expression comes from mRNA translation by the ribosome with an average error rate of 10−4.

Premature aging in mice with error-prone protein synthesis
https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/sciadv.abl9051

The Wizard is indeed behind the curtain. We are seeing a 26-year-old die. But that 26-year-old has the organs of a 96-year-old. No surprise in rapid cancers, neurodegeneration or sudden cardiac death – for a 96-year-old.

I believe the Spike Protein is acting as a Progeria Drug – delivered via the Endothelium to all organs.

I don’t know, yet, what to do. I am deeply saddened, and numb. No matter what evidence or hypothesis is presented – the band plays on…

And it is playing a funeral march.

https://wmcresearch.substack.com/p/urgentbreaking-updated-summation

 

It's 5G...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Controlled Narrative: Telegraph alters article hours later to hide COVID Vaccine info that your Government doesn’t want you to know

Covid booster vaccines for healthy people are being wound down as the Government moves away from its “pandemic emergency response” approach.

Amid dwindling uptake, the UKHSA is ending its evergreen offer [1] which has been in place since the inception of the coronavirus vaccine rollout. Third doses were launched in Dec 2021 but will end on Feb 12, the UKHSA has announced. The current autumn booster drive for over-50s will also end on the same day.  The Telegraph understands that the Government is also preparing to wind down the open offer of the first two doses over the coming months.

 

https://expose-news.com/2023/01/27/uk-covid-19-booster-jab-offer-is-set-to-end/

 

Trust no-one and question everything still applies.

Edited by Nip
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DaleP said:

Margaret Keenan in the UK posed for the first shot back in December 2020 so I'd imagine many people queued up for the jab from Jan 2021 and this coincided with me being affected by cramping until I realised what was going on which took me like 5 months to put two and two together. Anyway, Jan 2023 is about two years and people have said that the jabbed would be dead within 2 years. The situation is living up to that statement.

 

Yup, Margaret-illuminati hands-Keenan. Wonder if she's alive? Shakespeare (#2) died of course. Deaths are clearly staggered dependant on a range of factors, and therefore untraceable (to those without They Live glasses). Regarding your cramps, i assume you mean shedding. Well i never bought that theory from the start, however, i've had a weird patch of very dry skin on my leg for a the past year or two, and similar has been mentioned before, so now i'm more open minded about it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

I originally thought it stood for modified but I used messenger as it’s more generally agreed on and politically correct. 
Computer generated IS modified. 
 

Anyone seen any black eyed babies being born here in the uk, (from vaccine side effects) like that down the chupacabra hole article spoke about? Freaked me right out, I wonder if it was real or made up? 

 

 

 

I found that link I said I would look for. As it says in the article it's MODIFIED RNA, hence the brand name MODeRNA. Honestly, the linked article is well worth a read.

 

 

 

https://dailyexpose.uk/2022/02/12/covid-vaccinated-became-gmo-humans/

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by webtrekker
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

I feel like I'm watching an episode of Monty Python....what the hell exactly is a "telescopic urinal"? And how the feck do you get killed by one?!

 

What a way to go.

 

 

I've never claimed mine to be the biggest 'tool' in the box, but I've never needed a telescope to see it either!

 

 

 

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Well camps? Was ist das? Pls explain

 

Australia introduced them as well as other countries as they ramped up the fear porn under gladys beercan (gladys berejiklian) as the auschwitz of the uninjected, because 'injections will make you free', YAWN!!!

 

From the gateway pundit

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/08/wellcamp-best-way-keep-safe-australian-health-officials-produce-creepy-dystopian-propaganda-new-mandatory-quarantine-camps-video/

 

“Wellcamp: The Best Way To Keep You Safe” – Australian Health Officials Produce Creepy Dystopian Propaganda For New ‘Mandatory Quarantine Camps’ (Video)

Edited by sock muppet
extra info
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...