Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

2 hours ago, chocomel said:

Who on earth would pay for a fake test?!

I think if anyone is preparing to pay for such thing, they deserved to be legally scammed in this way.

Exactly

This kind of crap reminds me of other sales gimmicks. Take this medicine and you will feel better.... but without it you would have gotten better anyway. Of course that's not always the case, people do have their own circumstances and just in my experiences it's a scam. The only ones i feel sorry for are the elderly who can be easy to scam because they have lost their marbles

• Like 2

19 hours ago, AndyJ said:

Totally agree there are two very definitive camps who have divided views on the lockdown and the mask/gloves nonsense. In my area if I go to parks and on the seafront etc no one gives a shit, not a mask in sight and people are generally going about their business as they always have. But if I go to the supermarkets there are far more frightened people dodging me like a leper while clad in so much plastic they look like they're about to take a sperm sample from a randy bull. I think whether someone agrees with the lockdown or not depends on if their fear level is still high, although I must say I think there's only so much fear they can milk out of people before people just get fed up and revert to being creatures of habit again, wanting a return to their normal routine.

That's a very good point, Andy, that the Cabal and their media can milk only so much fear before people get fed up and tired of it.

People who are in fear are misinformed or ignorant of the power of proper nutrition being essential to a healthy immune system and the cellular regeneration system. There are those two parts to the body in terms of fighting off illness, bacteria, mucus, and the second part which school never taught me regarding regenerating cells using alkaline food. I was mysteriously guided to that and I thank God to this day.

I went into the grocery store today, same one I usually go to, no mask, as usual. I made eye contact with every person I saw, I believe all but one had a mask on. None made eye contact back. I tried to make eye contact to smile at them, let them know we are still human and to not be alienated like "they" (TPTShouldn'tB) want.

Since this has began I have informed so many people about Royal Rife, Dr. Sebi, Wilhelm Reich, and Jere Rivera-Dugenio, Thomas Cowan, and more.

The cabal dug their own grave with this one. They under estimated the tenacity and passion of God's messengers to share knowledge and educate people of the truth. Maybe that was the Cabal's goal? Who knows, but I haven't had to go head to head with any police yet.

In fact, which reminds me haha, I was walking out of another grocery store the other day, the one where I encountered resistance from management trying to enforce mask bs a few weeks ago. I went there a few days ago, no mask, shopped my stuff, paid, and as I was walking out who is rolling up to the cross walk stop sign? Mr. black and white officer. I look over and see him, instinct takes over, I give him a big in your face smile and wave....he waves back and smiles! lol I turned and kept walking without looking back, he proceeded on his path as well.

I always say, cops are kind of like bees, if you freak out and show fear they swarm, if you remain calm and ignore them they usually go away. lol

33 minutes ago, jonesthepost said:

And a lot of people on this forum think that humanity is worth saving, and that everyone is going to ‘wake up’ to what’s really going on; yeah right.

https://www.infowars.com/video-woman-driven-out-of-grocery-store-by-angry-mob-for-not-wearing-a-mask/

Many will, it's only a matter of time, but it takes going into the darkness to see the light.

The government and mainstream media use their staged shootings and their mainstream media frenzy of distraction and divide to keep people's attention away from the bad things the Cabal are doing, so that tells me I need to inform people of the bad things the Cabal are doing. lol

The franklin credit scandal, hollywood pedo's, the giant network. That's if a person is receptive. If they are, look out, that person will be woke soon. I even give them some good youtube channels to check out and I am thinking of making some flyers with youtube video titles and channels they can check out, dropping some here and there all around. If the Cabal want to play games, fine by me. :classic_smile:

Knowledge is power for it leads to the truth and the truth shall set you free.

8 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1590437210617.jpg.f2ca4abbe8a2ce7ecccf69451e59ccf3.jpg

You tell me. The articles I have seen are thin on specifics.

Voice, good evening.

Bezos and his amazon making money during this is common sense though, but I forgot about him cause I really hardly ever have used amazon, maybe only once in my life, literally.

I rarely shop for stuff, if I do it is at the manufacture or one of their retail distributors. Vans shoes, Nike distributors, or I drive to a physical store so I can see what I am buying and try it on, for clothing. Or I will use Ebay for old vintage bike parts. I can't remember the last material item I bought other than a pair of shoes from Born's website like two years ago.

Elon Musk, I wonder why he made so much money, I believe that he was closed, wasn't he saying he was opening soon and that he wanted to be the only person arrested if the police showed up to his work....

Gas prices were cheap during this corona bs so I have to give Trump credit for that. lol

9 hours ago, Velma said:

They will be raking it in on anti-depressants and sedatives, from all the stressed people they locked down and the psychopaths of the future, created by social distancing.

Hmm, yeah. *sigh*

Velma, I know some people's kids who are being programmed by this already. :classic_sad: Little eight year youngins who were trying to argue with me telling me corona virus is real. I told them nope, it's not real, the TV is not real.

One day though, they will see the truth. All we can do is educate them on proper food, importance of family and laughter.

People must resist the big pharma sorcerer poisons. Meditation, sunlight and alkaline food is key, and cannabis. :classic_wink: :classic_cool:  Sorry if I sound like a broken record, it's the passion to help people.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Messenger said:

Many will, it's only a matter of time, but it takes going into the darkness to see the light.

The government and mainstream media use their staged shootings and their mainstream media frenzy of distraction and divide to keep people's attention away from the bad things the Cabal are doing, so that tells me I need to inform people of the bad things the Cabal are doing. lol

The franklin credit scandal, hollywood pedo's, the giant network. That's if a person is receptive. If they are, look out, that person will be woke soon. I even give them some good youtube channels to check out and I am thinking of making some flyers with youtube video titles and channels they can check out, dropping some here and there all around. If the Cabal want to play games, fine by me. :classic_smile:

Knowledge is power for it leads to the truth and the truth shall set you free.

Yes, well good luck with that.

Im sure many people will come to realise what’s really going on, but many more will not; I’m finally convinced that the greater mass of humans are morons.

It gives me no pleasure in saying that, in fact it’s incredibly sad.

This shows how truly moronic so many are - and there are many more examples of ‘ways to social distance’. No self respect, no idea of how they are being demeaned.

https://www.prisonplanet.com/public-humiliation-cafes-make-customers-wear-stupid-hats-to-enforce-social-distancing.html

And I ask again, as I have many times on here; what is truth; whose truth?

The moronic masses think their way is the truth; they laugh at us; they abuse us; they think they are superior to us - as most of ‘awake’ people think the same of them.

1 hour ago, jonesthepost said:

Yes, well good luck with that.

Im sure many people will come to realise what’s really going on, but many more will not; I’m finally convinced that the greater mass of humans are morons.

It gives me no pleasure in saying that, in fact it’s incredibly sad.

This shows how truly moronic so many are - and there are many more examples of ‘ways to social distance’. No self respect, no idea of how they are being demeaned.

https://www.prisonplanet.com/public-humiliation-cafes-make-customers-wear-stupid-hats-to-enforce-social-distancing.html

And I ask again, as I have many times on here; what is truth; whose truth?

The moronic masses think their way is the truth; they laugh at us; they abuse us; they think they are superior to us - as most of ‘awake’ people think the same of them.

Jones, some days I feel like that when I am down, but then through synchronicity I miraculously meet people who are "woke", and I have hope again.

Is that the ridiculous pool floaty noodle hat thing? It could be a ruse that people did just for fun to pass the time and alex sensationalist jones decided to run with it and twist it like he has become known for doing.

The truth is what keeps us healthy mind spirit and body, and what keeps the planet healthy.There are results and evidence that we as people cannot argue with. The masses haven't seen it yet, they are still watching the show with the curtain down.

3 minutes ago, Given To Fly said:

joe biden. this isn't photoshopped. just upped it from CNN.joe-biden-cnn-corona-covid.png

Oh what a good show-man he is, playing his part in the matrix.

It's ok Joe, half the world knows youre a pedo, that's why you're hiding behind that mask.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Messenger said:

Jones, some days I feel like that when I am down, but then through synchronicity I miraculously meet people who are "woke", and I have hope again.

Is that the ridiculous pool floaty noodle hat thing? It could be a ruse that people did just for fun to pass the time and alex sensationalist jones decided to run with it and twist it like he has become known for doing.

The truth is what keeps us healthy mind spirit and body, and what keeps the planet healthy.There are results and evidence that we as people cannot argue with. The masses haven't seen it yet, they are still watching the show with the curtain down.

Lol, you got me; down yep, just too much sometimes.

I haven’t met one person where I am who thinks all this is bs.

Yes, the pool noodle things, and the ‘bumper tables, the huge plastic Burger King hats; there are many ridiculous things like that - and I didn’t see them on Infowars first. Just used that link; and I know what AJ is like; I visit many sites.

I saw one today where the city has painted circles on the grass in a large park to enforce ‘social distancing’.

And yes, everyone in that park was sitting in their little circle ?

As soon as I saw that picture, the first thing I thought was, no way would I sit in their damn circles, would make a point of sitting well outside it; which I’m betting most people here would do the same.

But those there; sitting happily in the circle.

What the hell are they thinking.

A lot of people don’t care about healthy minds, spirits (so many soul-less people around now), and bodies.

And they sure as hell don’t care about the planet; the only ‘results’ they care about is their next social media fix; their five minutes of fame; as long as ‘I’m alright Jack’; that’s their ‘truth’.

The greater mass of them will always be ‘watching the show with the curtain down’; great analogy by the way.

52 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

^^^Well at least that might hinder the freak from sniffing little girls for a while.

Kentucky lockdown protesters condemned for hanging effigy of governor from tree

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/may/25/kentucky-governor-effigy-protest

Lol, that was the first thought that came to my mind when I saw it.

The guy’s a grade a weirdo; why can’t most others see that?

I came across an article in the Guardian from about a month ago, when the protests were starting in America. The title is:

"The 'anti-lockdown' protests are about more than just quarantines"

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/commentisfree/2020/apr/21/anti-lockdown-protests-trump-right-wing

It's a fairly short article (768 words) but the author manages to squeeze in no less than 12 instances of the term 'rightwing'.

thousands of rightwing Americans took to the streets
usual hodgepodge of rightwing grievances
US far right’s feverish dystopias
American rightwingers
organized by powerful rightwing interests
rightwing political causes
well-financed rightwing groups
supportive rightwing media
rightwing protests
when rightwingers were announcing their protests on social media
mobilizing rightwing voters
lobby organizations and rightwing media

The author's name is Cas Mudde. At the bottom it says:

"His latest book is The Far Right Today"

8 hours ago, Sothic said:

Covid symptoms now include getting excited about Christmas, worrying about finding the right present, and general sneezes and sniffles.

Christmas will be cancelled for Covid20. (Second Wave.)

• Like 2

So Act 2 is underway.  We already have the tracing app as standard in the new Apple update and now this from China.

Chinese city plans to turn coronavirus app into permanent health tracker

Officials in Hangzhou say system will be a ‘firewall to enhance people’s health and immunity

A Chinese city is planning to make a health-tracking app introduced as part of the coronavirus response a permanent fixture for its population of 10 million.

Versions of the app have been used across mainland China. It displays a QR code with an individual’s virus status, which can be used to determine the extent to which the individual is allowed to move about.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/may/26/chinese-city-plans-to-turn-coronavirus-app-into-permanent-health-tracker

36 minutes ago, JeffLeppard said:

Anyone else getting the side effects of nausea and outrage from this utter shit show?! 

I’ve suffered anxiety and depression for years and last year got therapy which was making me better until this awful lockdown happened. Personally I am not getting stressed over the virus. What is stressing me is the lies of the government and scum MSM causing mass hysteria and the fact the sheep are lapping it up. I am also stressed over this so called vaccine and 5G. The stress is making me physically dizzy, feeling sick and making my headaches worse.