Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/the-death-records-show-the-covid?isFreemail=true

"Any state governor or the head of any country in the world could bring an immediate halt to the COVID vaccine program for all ages if they published the age, date died, and date of last COVID vax (if any) for all people who died since the vaccine became available in their state/...

 

I’ve collected over 1,500 death reports that have the three pieces of data and the signal is extremely strong. It’s as clear as night and day. "

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

JABBED?

Sopranos star John Ventimiglia's daughter Odele dead at 25: Family is 'heartbroken' by her passing just three months after she gave birth to a baby girl

  • Odele Ventimiglia, the daughter of Sopranos actor John Ventimiglia, had died on January 12, with her cause of death not yet known 
  • She is survived by her father , who is best known for his role as Artie Bucco in The Sopranos, her mother, sister and her three-month-old daughter Shiloh
  • On Monday, the family requested donations to cover the costs of Odele’s infant daughter's education through GoFundMe 

By Deirdre Simonds For Dailymail.com

Published: 18:46 GMT, 26 January 2023 | Updated: 07:05 GMT, 27 January 2023

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11680827/Sopranos-star-John-Ventimiglias-daughter-Odele-dead-25.html

&

'We don't want our daughter's death to be in vain': Parents of schoolgirl, 14, who died after accidentally inhaling deodorant fumes call for clearer labelling on aerosol cans

  • Giorgia Green was found unresponsive in her bedroom in Derby on 11, May, 2022 

By Chloe Louise For Mailonline

Published: 15:41 GMT, 26 January 2023 | Updated: 16:39 GMT, 26 January 2023

she after died from a cardiac arrest after in haling areosol deodorant

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11679037/School-girl-14-died-accident-inhaling-deodorant-areosol-fumes.html

  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

JABBED?

Sopranos star John Ventimiglia's daughter Odele dead at 25: Family is 'heartbroken' by her passing just three months after she gave birth to a baby girl

  • Odele Ventimiglia, the daughter of Sopranos actor John Ventimiglia, had died on January 12, with her cause of death not yet known 
  • She is survived by her father , who is best known for his role as Artie Bucco in The Sopranos, her mother, sister and her three-month-old daughter Shiloh
  • On Monday, the family requested donations to cover the costs of Odele’s infant daughter's education through GoFundMe 

By Deirdre Simonds For Dailymail.com

Published: 18:46 GMT, 26 January 2023 | Updated: 07:05 GMT, 27 January 2023

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11680827/Sopranos-star-John-Ventimiglias-daughter-Odele-dead-25.html

&

'We don't want our daughter's death to be in vain': Parents of schoolgirl, 14, who died after accidentally inhaling deodorant fumes call for clearer labelling on aerosol cans

  • Giorgia Green was found unresponsive in her bedroom in Derby on 11, May, 2022 

By Chloe Louise For Mailonline

Published: 15:41 GMT, 26 January 2023 | Updated: 16:39 GMT, 26 January 2023

she after died from a cardiac arrest after in haling areosol deodorant

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11679037/School-girl-14-died-accident-inhaling-deodorant-areosol-fumes.html

 

There are no words anymore.

Edited by Nip
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Bombadil said:

I get the 25yo but in the 60’s isn’t really relevant to discussion. Not unusual fo 60 yo to die.

 

i don't post the stories of folk in late 70's upwards of which there are many at the moment, for that reason. But 62 is still way below the average life expectancy of approx 80 and if we are seeing lots of people of ALL ages suddenly dying IN THEIR HOMES and not in hospitals then that HAS to be a red flag

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Nip said:

 

There are no words anymore.

 

the words required from many people are 'I WAS WRONG' because it's only with the ACKNOWLEDGEMENT that there IS a problem that a problem can then be resolved. We need society, as a whole, to move to a psychological position of accepting that taking the jabs was the WRONG thing to do and by extension that blindly listening to politicians and corporate journalists is also the WRONG thing to do

 

THEN we can all MOVE FORWARD

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

i don't post the stories of folk in late 70's upwards of which there are many at the moment, for that reason. But 62 is still way below the average life expectancy of approx 80 and if we are seeing lots of people of ALL ages suddenly dying IN THEIR HOMES and not in hospitals then that HAS to be a red flag

Fair comment. Its just so difficult to be sure even when the evidence seems overwhelming. Im not questioning the vax effect. Hard to tell who is vax death and whose time was up early.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Fair comment. Its just so difficult to be sure even when the evidence seems overwhelming. Im not questioning the vax effect. Hard to tell who is vax death and whose time was up early.

 

when it says they were jabbed or someone shares some tweet or other evidence to show they were jabbed then i'll put 'JABBED' as a statement of fact

 

If the piece doesn't mention a jab and their jab status is unknown then i will put 'JABBED?' as a question

 

This way we can still get a FEEL for the numbers of people suddenly dropping dead as data points. Now cast your mind back to an earlier stage of this thread. Some people were saying that there's no way that the big football clubs would jab their players as they were worth tens of millions of pounds. I argued they were wrong and that the cabal were out to jab anyone they could. Now after some time and after seeing many high level sports people dropping on the field, including footballers who was right?

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 Now after some time and after seeing many high level sports people dropping on the field....

 

there are a few fishy things going on here....loose ends that the corporate media seem unwilling to tie up for the public

 

there was that nurse that took the jab, on camera, in the US before keeling over. Many people suspect that she died and that her family were paid off to remain silent. has she been seen in public since? I'm not saying she is definately dead.....i'm just saying it would be easy for the media to do a piece to camera where she is unmasked to show she is still alive

 

damar hamlin was resuscitated on the pitch for 9 minutes after a cardiac arrest. We are told he made an amazing recovery and that a man wearing a mask over his face as well as shades and a hood pulled over his head who attended a recent game was damar but why can't he show his face? I'm not saying damar is definately dead; i'm just saying the media can easily do an interview with him and show the public he's alive

 

However these days they can do 'deepfakes' so well it will become impossible to know if a person on a screen is real...

 

Then there is that actor renner who is said to have been run over by his own snowplough.......which apparently broke 30 bones in his body and yet photos of him in hospital show his legs being bent up to his body by a physio which suggests that there are no broken bones in those legs! So was he really run over by his own snowplough or did he have a stroke and then fall forward on his face?

 

Lots of questions....are there cover-ups going on of prominent people and adverse reactions to the jabs? We have had whistleblowers saying the army recording systems in the US have been tampered with and other whistleblowers saying that the VAERS recording system has been tampered with to hide the damages caused by the covid jabs. The corporate media is blaming sudden deaths on everything from gardening to climate change. To what extent is the real damage being concealed?

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

premier league footballers have stopped collapsing so what happened.

did they all have heart repair jabs

BREAKING: Young female footballer in Spain dies suddenly as Real Madrid lead tributes

By Matthew Roscoe • 26 January 2023

SPANISH football giants Real Madrid have led tributes to a young female footballer who has died suddenly in Spain.

 

Spanish side Sporting Club de Huelva announced that Estrella Martín, who was also a regular member of Spain’s U-15 women’s national team, had died suddenly. No further information has been released.

https://euroweeklynews.com/2023/01/26/young-female-footballer-dies-suddenly-spain/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, HAARPING_On said:

What's all this then? Covid vaccines to be "withdrawn" for under 50's?

 

Needs some verification / clarification but could be a "quiet withdrawal" with nothing to see here...

Hmmmm. 

 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/GE07nLZ5Xbh3/

 

This is a jab text I received on Weds 

 

Covid 19 1st, 2nd & booster doses (5yrs+) and annual flu vaccinations (50yrs+) drop-in, Thurs 26th Jan, 11am-5pm. Check your eligibility www. nhs .co.uk. No appt or GP reg needed. Children invited after 3pm. 

  • Sad 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Modeste M’Bami dead aged 40: Ex-PSG and Cameroon star dies of heart attack with Fifa chief Infantino leading tributes

  • Published: 10:18, 8 Jan 2023
  • Updated: 10:18, 8 Jan 2023

FORMER Paris Saint-Germain and Cameroon star Modeste M'Bami has tragically passed away from a heart attack, aged 40.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/20975549/modeste-mbami-dead-psg-cameroon-heart-attack-infantino/

&

Tragic in Kosovo, the football player dies on the playing field

2022-12-03
Sport SHKRUAR NGA REDAKSIA VOX

A sad news comes from Kosovar football, as FC Trepça '89 footballer Erion Kajtazi has passed away.

The 17-year-old lost his life after a heart attack while playing on the green field. The sad news has been confirmed by the Football Federation of Kosovo.

https://www.voxnews.al/english/sport/tragjike-ne-kosove-futbollisti-vdes-ne-fushen-e-lojes-i26428

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Observations said:

Children invited after 3pm. 

 

Interesting use of wording there.

 

A similar thing happened to me recently when I received my bowel cancer testing kit from the NHS, with an appropriately worded letter implying that I needed to make the test and send the results off, to prove I didn't have bowel cancer.

 

Nice try NHS, I'm not that gullible, it went straight in the bin.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

BREAKING: Young female footballer in Spain dies suddenly as Real Madrid lead tributes

By Matthew Roscoe • 26 January 2023

SPANISH football giants Real Madrid have led tributes to a young female footballer who has died suddenly in Spain.

 

Spanish side Sporting Club de Huelva announced that Estrella Martín, who was also a regular member of Spain’s U-15 women’s national team, had died suddenly. No further information has been released.

https://euroweeklynews.com/2023/01/26/young-female-footballer-dies-suddenly-spain/

and whats that got to do with the prem league if you are going to quote me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, HAARPING_On said:

Interesting use of wording there.

 

A similar thing happened to me recently when I received my bowel cancer testing kit from the NHS, with an appropriately worded letter implying that I needed to make the test and send the results off, to prove I didn't have bowel cancer.

 

Nice try NHS, I'm not that gullible, it went straight in the bin.

 

Here's a 'good' one I hadn't managed go share before.

 

The NHS needs your help. We would be very grateful if you could encourage friends & family who are not yet fully vaccinated to visit the Covid -19 vaccinations drop-in, 11th, 25th & 22nd September 2022 (all dates 11am to 5.30pm) 

 

I've got some more to share, to compare how they've changed over time. I'll start a thread? We could add NHS texts and letters for 'vax', and other 'invitations'. (Gulp 😉)

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Observations said:

I've got some more to share, to compare how they've changed over time. I'll start a thread? We could add NHS texts and letters for 'vax', and other 'invitations'. (Gulp 😉)

 

Great idea. These attempts at coercion and indue influence need recording for posterity.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Talorgan said:

It's basically lies as it's not safe or effective

But where is the complaints department 

Yup, no one in their right mind would agree to have computer generated messenger ribonucleic acid injected into them, but millions did, proving the vast majority of the population are not in their right minds. 
 

It must be a coercion thing

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

i don't post the stories of folk in late 70's upwards of which there are many at the moment, for that reason. But 62 is still way below the average life expectancy of approx 80 and if we are seeing lots of people of ALL ages suddenly dying IN THEIR HOMES and not in hospitals then that HAS to be a red flag

 

2 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Fair comment. Its just so difficult to be sure even when the evidence seems overwhelming. Im not questioning the vax effect. Hard to tell who is vax death and whose time was up early.

 

 

Lets not forget the psychological stress of the last three years of having been lied to and deceived by government and MSM and duly terrified by the incessant fear mongering, it is well known that during such times the body builds up toxins that will make you feel sick during and after the event of fear has subsided, many people will now be going through this process of the body trying to rid itself of the toxins as the body tries to find the healthy balance required to sustain itself, i suspect the elderly will have quite a hard time of it or anyone that does not have the necessary nutritional input for the body to use and recover from.

Also the fear aspect is still in operation with respect to government and MSM by hopelessly trying to avoid the bleedin obvious broadcast of the truth, that they conspired against ordinary everyday people who were just minding their own business three years ago and were attacked mercilessly by a psychological operation of utter contempt for them.

 

I said it before that those responsible will never deviate from the narradigm of their creation because to do so exposes them for who they really are, and what they have done, for them to say anything different is suicide, unfortunately this will leave many people still suffering by the incessant lies still on offer, the only way to take back control is for the Law to act and bring them before Judge and Jury, the quicker this happens the quicker will be the healing, 👍

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, alexa said:

Song Released on September 11th, 2001 Predicted a Vaccine Genocide for Population Control

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=H3W47HWKD9M1

 

image_2023-01-27_091646490.png.68904666bd0e732e8730e3eaf9bf88ac.png

 

https://youtu.be/qCKZ9yJf67o

 

 

Lyrics here -> https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/biohazard/uncivilization.html

 

True. If they were to escape the consequence of karma, providing that they were still operating under that concept, then 'offer of vax' vs 'voluntary acceptance of the jab' would have cleared them from it. The miscommunication, disinformation muddying the water.

 

"The cure will be administered to the survivors when it is decided that enough people have died"

We are fucked then.

 

What is this band? Sponsored by the WHO? lol

Edited by DaleP
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Yup, no one in their right mind would agree to have computer generated messenger ribonucleic acid injected into them

 

And this is the real scam. The big switcheroo.

 

It's called mRNA and people believe that the 'm' stands for 'messenger,' but it really stands for 'modified.'

 

I remember posting a lengthy article about this somewhere, from The Expose site I believe. I might dig up the link when I'm on my PC later. It's well worth a read.

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...