Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

13 minutes ago, lake said:

Grab it while it is still there and I don't care that it is in German, we can get a translation later .... this is the last live stream, yesterday and it ends with the police!

About 47mins.

Don't worry about u-tube, here is a short version of it on 153news.net

Dr. Andeas Noack arrested by Gestapo on livestream

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=HAU3HGO6XUAX

5 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

If it's not the right sought of COVID chit chat, the official government line, one could have the SAS crashing through the windows.

Interesting, the plod say the Islamist and far-right groups were using false anti-vax claims to radicalise followers.  Time for the Islamic & English Defence League? 🙂

If they crash through my windows they'll find a tea drinking, bookish, hard working, honest-living, family man with no affiliations to any extreme groups whatsoever

Any surveillance of me would send you to sleep.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, alexa said:

Don't worry about u-tube, here is a short version of it on 153news.net

Dr. Andeas Noack arrested by Gestapo on livestream

Ta but I have that .... I wanted the full version to see why .... and the video he did before?

26 minutes ago, lake said:

Grab it while it is still there and I don't care that it is in German, we can get a translation later .... this is the last live stream, yesterday and it ends with the police!

About 47mins.

I think that's his own Youtube Channel and from the description translated by Google

it says

"Dr. Andreas Noack is one of the best known and most popular experts when it comes to nutrition, nutrients and health. Many feel trapped in an impenetrable labyrinth in the face of the contradictory flood of information of the most varied of information flood. They see themselves simply overwhelmed, no longer believe in any dietary recommendations and then just eat / drink what tastes good - what their desire drives them to do. Of course, this does not lead to the desired result in the long run. The alleged culprit is quickly identified: our own genes, our own weak will - we submit to fate."

I've no idea what he was talking about during that livestream. Possibly good nutrition to fight viruses and health related to Covid.  Although that wouldn't fit in with the Simpsons/Trump images on his screen.

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I read the full article and it doesn't even say what these claims are. How can these insufferable jobsworths have a "nationwide debate" when they're scared to debate? They will just cherry-pick the views of milquetoast idiots or just debate with folks that glow.

They don't mean that a public debate open to the public will be held

They mean that they will stage-manage some discussions on TV and radio where their hand picked propagandists create a new overton window of permitted discourse within which are the matters which the public are allowed themselves to discuss over their garden fence with their neighbours

What they will not do is have an honest probe into matters that allows us as a country to get down to the REAL truth of whats going on

• Like 1

Who will you kiss under the mistletoe?

Apparently Boris won't ban mistletoe this year, though according to Sky just now, mistletoe sales are suffering?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/boris-johnson-wont-ban-mistletoe-23038251

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-mistletoe-sellers-forced-to-kiss-goodbye-seasonal-sales-12136680

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

They don't mean that a public debate open to the public will be held

They mean that they will stage-manage some discussions on TV and radio where their hand picked propagandists create a new overton window of permitted discourse within which are the matters which the public are allowed themselves to discuss over their garden fence with their neighbours

What they will not do is have an honest probe into matters that allows us as a country to get down to the REAL truth of whats going on

Agreed.

4 hours ago, Illmatic said:

And in terms of fractional banking, I don't fully understand it but I know that basically the house always wins, so as you said maybe it's not terribly useful to know all the ins and outs.

''Because you can buy things with your bank account, we think of this as money even though it’s not cash. Therefore, if you borrow £100 from the bank, and it credits your account with the amount, ‘new money’ has been created. It didn’t exist until it was credited to your account.

This also means as you pay off the loan, the electronic money your bank created is ‘deleted’ – it no longer exists. You haven’t got richer or poorer. You might have less money in your bank account but your debts have gone down too. So essentially, banks create money, not wealth.

Banks create around 80% of money in the economy as electronic deposits in this way. In comparison, banknotes and coins only make up 3%''

https://www.bankofengland.co.uk/knowledgebank/how-is-money-created

The Biggest Scam In The History Of Mankind - Hidden Secrets of Money Ep 4

9 hours ago, bryan said:

The Center for Disease Control came up with a plan to increase vaccine sales. They worked with the media to exaggerate the risk and inflate the figures to scare people into getting the shot every winter.

They created a scare over swine flu in the 1970's which led to a mass vaccine roll out that was halted after it caused many cases of guillain-barre syndrome. As always the cure was worse than the problem....

''In 1976, an outbreak of the swine flu, influenza A virus subtype H1N1 at Fort Dix, New Jersey caused one death, hospitalized 13, and led to a mass immunization program. After the program began, the vaccine was associated with an increase in reports of Guillain-Barré Syndrome, which can cause paralysis, respiratory arrest, and death. The immunization program was ended after approximately 25% of the population of the United States had been administered the vaccine. ''

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1976_swine_flu_outbreak

1970's Swine Flu Propaganda

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

If that's real its incredibly fucking sad. I'm currently in Germany and it seems they're ushering in a fourth reich without even knowing it.

Posted earlier in the thread but today I told someone that I went to the Reichstag protest and got given a lecture about having more care for the vulnerable, not associating with Nazis and not protesting democratic laws that are there to protect freedom.

It seems like they've managed to flip everything on its head. I often wonder if the opponents of the actual Nazis got the same treatment, "don't be so selfish, don't you know they want to protect us and our freedoms?". Seems like Germany didn't really learn from their history and now they may be doomed to repeat it.

4 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

Think I'll go to ground for a while, I'll be keeping my eye on goings on here now and then. Stay strong :-)  I shall be back in due course. Just have a strange, odd feeling after recent events so I'll listen to my gut and take a break for a while.

Cheek!

You never did the last puzzle.

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic