Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

Sometimes I wonder just how much more dirty laundry of the so called elites we can stomach. One thing is for sure, these entities are not elite and there aint now way they will rule over my soul.

If anyone would like to listen to something inspiring intead if all this doom, check out Del Bigtree speaking at the Greater Reset which is happening now in Mexico and Texas simultaneously. Del was on fire, speaking from the heart with his mission in this life. You can find it on odysee. His talk was on day one in the afternoon of the 18th.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Within a year of the emergence of “Covid19” an emergency “vaccine” was developed and administered, without regard to immediate or long term side effects.(We now know what these are.)

 

After two years the “virus” had allegedly mutated multiple times, quite unprecedented! We have had, Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Epsilon and Mu. The latest mutation is called Orthrus, which has overtaken the Kraken, both sub-variants of Omicron which was first identified in November last year.

 

Yet, the same ‘shots’ are being distributed for all these variants, because there has been no time to study them or adapt the vaccine accordingly. The “booster” is being advertised as a ‘one-size-fits-all’ jab, to protect you from the supposed contagion, with cold symptoms, which is impervious to vaccines.

 

Those prioritised for boosters include, pregnant women, people with a learning disability or severe mental illness, or another condition that makes them eligible, such as diabetes, epilepsy, blood cancer, asthma and other chronic conditions.

 

Why would such people be more predisposed to catching a cold than any others? Diabetes or pregnancy does not make you susceptible to the ‘flu! Clearly it is aimed at picking off the frail and vulnerable first, including in the womb.

 

 

 

Edited by Velma
  • Like 12
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Velma said:

Within a year of the emergence of “Covid19” an emergency “vaccine” was developed and administered, without regard to immediate or long term side effects.(We now know what these are.)

 

After two years the “virus” had allegedly mutated multiple times, quite unprecedented! We have had, Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Epsilon and Mu. The latest mutation is called Orthrus, which has overtaken the Kraken, both sub-variants of Omicron which was first identified in November last year.

 

Yet, the same ‘shots’ are being distributed for all these variants, because there has been no time to study them or adapt the vaccine accordingly. The “booster” is being advertised as a ‘one-size-fits-all’ jab, to protect you from the supposed contagion, with cold symptoms, which is impervious to vaccines.

 

Those prioritised for boosters include, pregnant women, people with a learning disability or severe mental illness, or another condition that makes them eligible, such as diabetes, epilepsy, blood cancer, asthma and other chronic conditions.

 

Why would such people be more predisposed to catching a cold than any others? Diabetes or pregnancy does not make you susceptible to the ‘flu! Clearly it is aimed at picking off the frail and vulnerable first, including in the womb.

 

 

 

Psychopaths just don't care !

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Campion said:

@Velma and if the virus is still so prevalent and not held back by jabs or natural immunity, why did they stop the face masks and social distancing? It seems all of these methods are ineffective but the one they're still pushing is the one to inject us with something. 

 

Yes and the compulsion for hand-sanitiser on entry has evaporated.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, DaleP said:

Report from Italy.

Someone went into four major hospitals in Rome with a hidden camera.

All of them in crisis situation where rooms are filled with patients and beds even filling the corridors.

There is a shortage of nurses and doctors and they can't meet the demands.

Family members aren't allowed in to care for the loved ones and patients are neglected. (mnn heard that before somewhere.)

All of the hospitals are in the same condition and no MSM report it in the news and Corona is heardly mentioned either these days.

 

 

Yea seems like a "perfect storm" of factors

 

jab mandates, a lot of hospital staff left 

jab injuries, a lot of hospital staff are now too sick to work

jab injuries increasing patient numbers and excess deaths

lockdowns caused huge back log in health care 

already low staff numbers because of poor pay and diversity hiring practices 

striking workers over high inflation 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Dunno, probably some weird TikTok trend or something and maybe she doesn't have much rythm. It's a clone show on there.

 

Good to see Survive the Jibe social shaming these loons though.

 

Jeez. I'm glad I am the age I am. Dunno how much longer I will be able to ignore all the bollox going on.  Oh well, it is what it is, I guess

Edited by Nip
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Nip said:

 

Jeez. I'm glad I am the age I am. Dunno how much longer I will be able to ignore all the bollox going on.  Oh well, it is what it is, I guess

They are everywhere. Back in the 70s, if a football fans' face was shown on Match of the Day, it would be seen as being temporarily famous. If you look at old street footage of London from the 50s and 60s you'll see people waving at cameras when they clock what's going on.

 

Humans have been conditioned to believe that if they are seen on the television then it's something very special. Some people would do anything to get in the frame, even behaving like dickheads behind news or sports reporters.

 

These days anybody can be on a screen to be seen by others but the allure hasn't waned in proportion to the ease of doing so. People still think it's something special to be watched by others on a screen.

 

TikTok, along with cheap mobile contracts, has opened up this lust to be noticed to most people.

 

Running parallel, stupidity has been celebrated for decades now - aka Jade Goody and other Big Brother stars - so the two go together perfectly. You don't need any talent to be noticed or to be famous and this generation are obsessed with self, likes, subs.

 

Search algorithms will always favour the popular. Just opening YouTube or TikTok for the first time on a blank canvas will reveal a bunch of very popular idiots. There really is no escaping them.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Saved said:

They are everywhere. Back in the 70s, if a football fans' face was shown on Match of the Day, it would be seen as being temporarily famous. If you look at old street footage of London from the 50s and 60s you'll see people waving at cameras when they clock what's going on.

 

Humans have been conditioned to believe that if they are seen on the television then it's something very special. Some people would do anything to get in the frame, even behaving like dickheads behind news or sports reporters.

 

These days anybody can be on a screen to be seen by others but the allure hasn't waned in proportion to the ease of doing so. People still think it's something special to be watched by others on a screen.

 

TikTok, along with cheap mobile contracts, has opened up this lust to be noticed to most people.

 

Running parallel, stupidity has been celebrated for decades now - aka Jade Goody and other Big Brother stars - so the two go together perfectly. You don't need any talent to be noticed or to be famous and this generation are obsessed with self, likes, subs.

 

Search algorithms will always favour the popular. Just opening YouTube or TikTok for the first time on a blank canvas will reveal a bunch of very popular idiots. There really is no escaping them.

 

Strangely, I am quite the opposite:

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nip said:

 

Jeez. I'm glad I am the age I am. Dunno how much longer I will be able to ignore all the bollox going on.  Oh well, it is what it is, I guess

You sound like ur in ur 30s nip, are you a bit older? Sorry if that’s a sensitive subject, some people are offended if you ask their age

 

1 hour ago, Saved said:

They are everywhere. Back in the 70s, if a football fans' face was shown on Match of the Day, it would be seen as being temporarily famous. If you look at old street footage of London from the 50s and 60s you'll see people waving at cameras when they clock what's going on.

 

Humans have been conditioned to believe that if they are seen on the television then it's something very special. Some people would do anything to get in the frame, even behaving like dickheads behind news or sports reporters.

 

These days anybody can be on a screen to be seen by others but the allure hasn't waned in proportion to the ease of doing so. People still think it's something special to be watched by others on a screen.

 

TikTok, along with cheap mobile contracts, has opened up this lust to be noticed to most people.

 

Running parallel, stupidity has been celebrated for decades now - aka Jade Goody and other Big Brother stars - so the two go together perfectly. You don't need any talent to be noticed or to be famous and this generation are obsessed with self, likes, subs.

 

Search algorithms will always favour the popular. Just opening YouTube or TikTok for the first time on a blank canvas will reveal a bunch of very popular idiots. There really is no escaping them.


I agree it’s all vacuous bullshit now 

 

There’s an old saying but I forgot it, something about how ordinary folks are all dressed in rags, but if you’re famous you’re rags are brightly coloured. 
Sort of saying how fame is just ‘meh’. 
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

 

 

There’s an old saying but I forgot it, something about how ordinary folks are all dressed in rags, but if you’re famous you’re rags are brightly coloured. 
Sort of saying how fame is just ‘meh’. 
 

All fur coat and no knickers.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, SimonTV said:

Yea seems like a "perfect storm" of factors

 

jab mandates, a lot of hospital staff left 

jab injuries, a lot of hospital staff are now too sick to work

jab injuries increasing patient numbers and excess deaths

lockdowns caused huge back log in health care 

already low staff numbers because of poor pay and diversity hiring practices 

striking workers over high inflation 

 

TGdP3UJ.jpeg

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...