Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

I bet anyone can scam the UK government right now. I am thinking of creating a corporation that sells something covid related and then the government will write me a blank cheque based on nothing. I guess I don't have the same reputation as a big pharmaceutical companies, so I can't put out press releases that generate £10 billion orders. I also don't have the common purpose connections to skip over the tender process in their procurement procedure. So maybe my dream of ripping off the UK government for a few billion £ is short lived. 

2 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

I bet anyone can scam the UK government right now. I am thinking of creating a corporation that sells something covid related and then the government will write me a blank cheque based on nothing. I guess I don't have the same reputation as a big pharmaceutical companies, so I can't put out press releases that generate £10 billion orders. I also don't have the common purpose connections to skip over the tender process in their procurement procedure. So maybe my dream of ripping off the UK government for a few billion £ is short lived. 

Why not. The central bank will just print it for nothing anyway, backed by nothing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

Why not. The central bank will just print it for nothing anyway, backed by nothing.

That is what I am saying, it is a golden opportunity to make a few billion £, at least could pick up some BS PPE contract for £10 million or less and never deliver a thing. 

• Like 1

Another thing you could do is create an organisation that completely favours the lockdown and then ask for funding from Bill and Melinda gates foundation. Have a website that talks about the big ass reset, too many fucking people, how amazing vaccines are and the fact that everyone should accept the new microchips and complete totalitarian control over the population. I am sure you could squeeze out at least £20 million before they realised that you made the company up to get the money and run. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

That is what I am saying, it is a golden opportunity to make a few billion £, at least could pick up some BS PPE contract for £10 million or less and never deliver a thing. 

Sorry, I meant to finish my post with a wink. In other words, I knew exactly what you meant. Well said.

Edited by DarianF

Top Pathologist Claims Coronavirus is “The Greatest Hoax Ever Perpetrated on an Unsuspecting Public”

Top pathologist Dr. Roger Hodkinson told government officials in Alberta during a zoom conference call that the current coronavirus crisis is “the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on an unsuspecting public.”

Link

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

The only misinformation they should be concerned about is the one spouted by the government and mainstream media which is killing thousands of innocent healthy people.

Seems to be more and more of the type of folks above who wish to censor people - and more ashamedly - joe public seem to lap up all of these agendas and so quickly without any thought. I'm 40 years young now - and have never seen such a sudden turn in the general populace as I have done in recent times. 

I've probably said it before, everything that is going on is truly mindboggling to me - people seem to want to serve what I can only describe as evil.

It is mindboggling, but they have prepared the ground beforehand.

Surely the ISIS scam was in large part an attempt to test public gullibility and stupidity before the Conjob 19 one.

We had the long convoys of vehicles - in broad daylight in an area of total US air superiority - ludicrous stories in the Mail and BBC about John, Paul, Ringo and George, the Jihadi Beatles, the White Widow in a scary photo pinched from a 90s pulp novel cover etc etc. They even introduced ( a fictitious character?) 'Kimberley Miners', a Page 3 girl who had become an ISIS jihadist.

Intel and Tavistock staff must have been laughing their heads off at the way the public accepted every absurdity.  So the stage was set for The Virus That Never Was............

4 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

"Let's not forget" who supports the paid assassins aka the army in modern times.

Savile+q.jpg

Prince%2BHarry%2BAfghanistan%2BCampaign%

Saving Sergeant Netanyahu

How Israel’s future prime minister was nearly killed in his first battle, as recalled by the comrades who rescued him while under Egyptian fire in the waters of the Suez Canal

th?id=OIP.WGanTatJOi2mLAUqv8xYuAHaEo%26p

Tobias Ellwood MP was army and is now wanting the army to roll out MANDATORY vaccines

Tobias Martin Ellwood MP (born 12 August 1966) is a British Conservative Party politician and author. He served in the Royal Green Jackets and reached the rank of captain. He currently serves as the Member of Parliament (MP) for Bournemouth East and served as a UK Government Minister at the Ministry of Defence from 2017 to 2019.

UK-Army-Military-Veterans-News-Parliamen

No jab, no movement? UK MP Tobias Ellwood pushes mandatory Covid-19 vaccination for travel and suggests army should oversee rollout – HE SHOULD BE FORCED TO RESIGN IMMEDIATELY @Tobias_Ellwood

https://davidicke.com/2020/09/30/no-jab-no-movement-uk-mp-tobias-ellwood-pushes-mandatory-covid-19-vaccination-for-travel-and-suggests-army-should-oversee-rollout-he-should-be-forced-to-resign-immediately/

Tobias Ellwood is a friend of Israel, with the Israeli Ambassador in the UK Mark fucking Regev

DSC01882.jpg

Tobias Ellwood is definitely someone to watch.  Haven't made up my mind if he is a kingmaker or wants to be king, but he ticking a LOT of boxes.

1 hour ago, Sexpistol50 said:

Maybe some serious shit is gonna happen , overseas war Iran , Syria , chemical or biological attack in UK , maybe that's why they want us to be vaccinated and to stay at home as the Covid 19 is a smoke screen, I don't trust them ! 

China.

3 hours ago, Illmatic said:

Yeah I'm looking to study it over the next couple of months, can you give any other tips on good books or other materials? Another thing I'm wondering is what's the best way for us to use this knowledge in our own financial affairs

Unfortunately what the reset is ultimately going to be is replacing a corrupt and broken system with one that is even more corrupt and broken, this time using mass surveillance and social credits.

Published in 1975 and still in print.

8567383.jpg

In 1923, with its currency effectively worthless (the exchange rate in December of that year was one dollar to 4,200,000,000,000 marks), the German republic was all but reduced to a barter economy. Expensive cigars, artworks, and jewels were routinely exchanged for staples such as bread; a cinema ticket could be bought for a lump of coal; and a bottle of paraffin for a silk shirt. People watched helplessly as their life savings disappeared and their loved ones starved. Germany's finances descended into chaos, with severe social unrest in its wake.

Money may no longer be physically printed and distributed in the voluminous quantities of 1923. However, "quantitative easing," that modern euphemism for surreptitious deficit financing in an electronic era, can no less become an assault on monetary discipline. Whatever the reason for a country's deficit -- necessity or profligacy, unwillingness to tax or blindness to expenditure -- it is beguiling to suppose that if the day of reckoning is postponed economic recovery will come in time to prevent higher unemployment or deeper recession. What if it does not? Germany in 1923 provides a vivid, compelling, sobering moral tale.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DarianF said:

If there is a little Hitler inside you that seeks to govern, then what makes you human is the ability to consciously control it.

It's black and white for me: either you're a Buddha or a Hitler, literally, give or take a few things that barely count.

It is violence when we use a sharp word, when we make a gesture to brush away a person. So violence isn't merely organized butchery in the name of God, in the name of society or country. Violence is much more subtle, much deeper.

In one conflict lies the seed of all conflict, whether subtle or obvious, and until you've ended inward violence completely and totally, you're the cause of all this mess. Me saying I'm a Hitler is trying to own and recognise my part in the mess so that potentially, I can end it in me. If you don't know that you're ill, you can't recover.

Perhaps, being human does end it. I would suggest that we're not human till we're Buddahs, for want of a better description w/o religious overtones. There are no Buddahs on Earth right now as far as I can tell. I see black magic expressed by everyone, uknowingly, with our gossip and running people down and so cursing them to be a certain way.

Having had an NDE and hence ego death, my experience of that was that we walk through life almost completely unconscious of the negative knock on affects of our words and even thoughts. To be made aware of how what we have said impacted those around us, feeling their reaction as if it was our own, is a disconcerting experience. It's now only a memory and I negatively impact again and I know everyone else does this too. We might feel awake but we're deep in slumber from what I've learnt. Peace

Edited by Traveller
  • Like 1

Yeah, everyone download and start using TOR (The Onion Ring), truly anonymous browsing. It will make life a bitch for GCHQ and international agencies.

Read more here:

https://www.torproject.org/

Essentially, if they get your IP you're screwed. If they don't, and they only trace mickeymouse IPs then your reet.

@lake would you agree?

Note to the Icke team, you should also manually purge/nullify all IPs and or hostnames from the DB regularly, for the protection of your members.

UPDATE 'table_name' SET ip_address (or whatever field it is called) = ''

Get that command scheduled via cron to run every 24hrs.

Just sayin'  😄

Edited by FrankVitali

15 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

would you agree?

Hey Frank

Sorry but I don't agree. Interesting that you know some db shit : )

I was a carpenter and taught myself some code shit. I can write, but do not, javascript.

I figure that I could track you to your computer via javascript in real time through any vpn.

And I am shit at this stuff!

Really .... I am near useless at code (yes I write it but nothing like some, most, can do, but they can't scribe wood for shit, so I think I am better off)

Tor was created by DARPA. You think that they didn't create a way to track through it?

If you are online .... You are known.

If you have a mobile .... You are known.

and as stated .... If you allow javascript, You Are Known.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, lake said:

Hey Frank

Sorry but I don't agree. Interesting that you know some db shit : )

I was a carpenter and taught myself some code shit. I can write, but do not, javascript.

I figure that I could track you to your computer via javascript in real time through any vpn.

And I am shit at this stuff!

Really .... I am near useless at code (yes I write it but nothing like some, most, can do, but they can't scribe wood for shit, so I think I am better off)

Tor was created by DARPA. You think that they didn't create a way to track through it?

If you are online .... You are known.

If you have a mobile .... You are known.

and as stated .... If you allow javascript, You Are Known.

Tor isn’t considered a serious security or Anon solution

Folk mostly encounter tor these days while attempting to access forbidden restricted content on what novices and the media have coined “the dark web”

IMO recommending tor as a genuine security solution would be on par with recommending Fox News for honest news content

Free speech over vaccine dangers

Britains top counter terrorism police officer has called for ''a debate for society to have about free speech and responsibility and people who are spreading misinformation that could cost people’s lives... whether that is the correct thing for this society to allow to happen” in the mainstream media for example the following newspaper article:

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/met-police-terrorism-coronavirus-anti-vaxxers-b73161.html

Well mate i've got news for you: we are already having that debate! That's right we, the general public, are already discussing these matters in the only place we can which is online. We are not allowed to gather in pubs or in each others houses or in public spaces so we speak to each other ONLINE.

DEMOCRACY began in greece where the public met in the public AGORA to discuss matters of public importance and today our agora is ONLINE on social media including forums such as this one.

Its a public space and we know you are listening so nothing is being hidden here from anyone. We are simply exercising our democratic right to discuss matters of public importance. We are doing this because we believe in our right to freedom of speech.

Now lets consider the next part of your proposed debate which is whether or not misinformation can cost peoples lives and whether or not its right for us to let that happen.

We believe that the missinformation given by the government and its advisors like neil fergusson in order to justify a lockdown has been incorrect and that it has indeed cost lives. Now being peace loving people we don't really know what to do about that. We haven't picked up pitch forks and flaming torches and stormed the parliament, no we have quietly and calmly and in a very british way gone to the public space (the online agora of social media) to voice our outrage at government actions that we disagree with

Unlike the government we haven't killed anyone.

So the answer to your question of whether or not we should allow that kind of misinformation to be spread is that no we shouldn't which is why we are online correcting the governments lies. The corporate media has challenged some of those lies but have also shamelessly pushed some of them too and the answer to what we do about them is that we are using their media less and less and instead using the independent media which is less beholden to special interests so that we can get unfiltered information with which to make informed choices

There are very valid questions being asked about the vaccines and also about the conflicts of interests of key advisors to the government such as patrick vallance and chris whitty and whether or not they stand to make money out of the vaccine roll outs and there are even questions over politicians such as rishi sunak who it appears has links to a hedge fund called theleme that will profit from the moderna vaccine

So we have some very reasonable and justifiable concerns and we are exercising our democratic freedom of speech rights to come together in a public agora in order to discuss these matters

Unfortunately I suspect that what you mean when you say there should be a discussion is that a stage-managed and scripted discussion should take place involving the systems hand picked talking heads who should then dictate down to the rest of us what the accepted views are to have on these issues. No doubt the general public will be entirely frozen out of that 'debate'.

Now i'll put another charge to you which is that despite being an anti-terror chief, i would say that your comments which appear to threaten our democratic rights can and will cause terror in the british public and that you are causing the very thing your job title claims you are supposed to be preventing.

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1