Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

Everyone and I mean everyone on this forum needs to understand how the money system works, i.e. fractional reserve lending. If you don't understand it, you will forever be a slave to the system. It has to go. It's all about taxpayers having to pay interest on money which doesn't exist. IT'S FRAUD and it's crippling Nations.

 

Take a look at this thread if you are new to this as a start.

 

 

 

Yeah I'm looking to study it over the next couple of months, can you give any other tips on good books or other materials? Another thing I'm wondering is what's the best way for us to use this knowledge in our own financial affairs

 

Unfortunately what the reset is ultimately going to be is replacing a corrupt and broken system with one that is even more corrupt and broken, this time using mass surveillance and social credits.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Illmatic said:

 

 Another thing I'm wondering is what's the best way for us to use this knowledge in our own financial affairs

 

 

I don't think you can do owt about the fractional system in terms of self-service. However, there ae things you can do in terms of the inevitable financial reset.

 

That's simply minimize risk exposure.

 

Don't hold more than £85k in any one financial institution (institutional group)

Possible consider reducing that amount if you are concerned with increasing laws surrounding bank bail ins.

 

Limit amounts invested in the stock market

 

Consider holding money in alternative modes of storage Gold/Silver (particularly if you're concerned about Gold confisactions as has happened before) /Bitcoin preferably by actually owning the asset rather than via 3rd party where possible.

 

If you are a landlord consider reducing property exposure to future house crashes and increasing tax legislation on landlords.

 

Cash out as much of your pension as you can.

 

Just my humble opinion.

Edited by Mr H
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Mr H said:

On a more light hearted note.....

 

I think Co-vid will be placed with Religion and politics as a topic not to discuss with people!

 

I was on the dating sites this week, had arranged to meet up with a women to go for a hike. Then she turned the subject to co-vid 19, and told me she can't wait for the vaccine to come out - she will be first in line to get injected! Her words.... I was like ok.......take care then, bye bye now! :) 

 

Can't go out with someone who's brain has been corrupted would be like going out with a mannequin

 

If it's not the right sought of COVID chit chat, the official government line, one could have the SAS crashing through the windows.

 

Interesting, the plod say the Islamist and far-right groups were using false anti-vax claims to radicalise followers.  Time for the Islamic & English Defence League? 🙂

 

Metropolitan Police counter-terror chief Neil Basu calls for action on coronavirus anti-vaxxers

neilbasu05-02-2020.jpg?width=990

 

B

ritain’s top counter-terrorism officer today called for a nationwide debate on the introduction of new laws to punish people who spread anti-vaccination conspiracy theories.

Met Assistant Commissioner Neil Basu said that there should be a discussion about whether it is “the correct thing for society to allow” people to spread “misinformation that could cost people’s lives” as he responded to concern that false claims online could undermine the take up of Covid-19 vaccines.

Mr Basu stopped short of endorsing the idea of a new law but his intervention will strengthen pressure on ministers to act against conspiracy theorists making false claims about the vaccines.

“There is a debate for society to have about free speech and responsibility and people who are spreading misinformation that could cost people’s lives... whether that is the correct thing for this society to allow to happen,” said Mr Basu.

Officials said that one reason for Mr Basu’s concern was that Islamist and far-Right groups were using false claims about coronavirus to radicalise followers. 

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/met-police-terrorism-coronavirus-anti-vaxxers-b73161.html

Edited by Orange Alert
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

were using false claims about coronavirus to radicalise followers. 

 

I read the full article and it doesn't even say what these claims are. How can these insufferable jobsworths have a "nationwide debate" when they're scared to debate? They will just cherry-pick the views of milquetoast idiots or just debate with folks that glow.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I bet they can't show me one piece of so called misinformation related to vaccines that is being spread that is not actually correct. I think they might be confusing "bad PR" and misinformation all too often. If they don't want bad PR about vaccines, maybe they shouldn't sell them with so many bad side effects? 

 

Just another excuse for them to get more powers and for people to have less freedom. 

 

Like these people realy care about other people anyway, does anyone realy believe that they care? If they cared they would want the truth about the dangers of vaccine shared as widely as possible. 

Edited by SimonTV
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Traveller said:

 

Me too, but I am still governed by a little Hitler within that seeks to dictate and control what others think, thinking my view to be the answer. Better a society where you can read what you like though but until we end our inner turmoil, completely, more dictatorships, as we're now seeing, will arise and if my brothers in other countries suffer, then I do too and have promoted it because I live in concepts and doctrines

 

If there is a little Hitler inside you that seeks to govern, then what makes you human is the ability to consciously control it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

"Let's not forget" who supports the paid assassins aka the army in modern times.

 

Savile+q.jpg

 

Prince%2BHarry%2BAfghanistan%2BCampaign%

 

Saving Sergeant Netanyahu

How Israel’s future prime minister was nearly killed in his first battle, as recalled by the comrades who rescued him while under Egyptian fire in the waters of the Suez Canal

th?id=OIP.WGanTatJOi2mLAUqv8xYuAHaEo%26p

 

Tobias Ellwood MP was army and is now wanting the army to roll out MANDATORY vaccines

 

Tobias Martin Ellwood MP (born 12 August 1966) is a British Conservative Party politician and author. He served in the Royal Green Jackets and reached the rank of captain. He currently serves as the Member of Parliament (MP) for Bournemouth East and served as a UK Government Minister at the Ministry of Defence from 2017 to 2019.

 

UK-Army-Military-Veterans-News-Parliamen

 

No jab, no movement? UK MP Tobias Ellwood pushes mandatory Covid-19 vaccination for travel and suggests army should oversee rollout – HE SHOULD BE FORCED TO RESIGN IMMEDIATELY @Tobias_Ellwood

https://davidicke.com/2020/09/30/no-jab-no-movement-uk-mp-tobias-ellwood-pushes-mandatory-covid-19-vaccination-for-travel-and-suggests-army-should-oversee-rollout-he-should-be-forced-to-resign-immediately/

 

Tobias Ellwood is a friend of Israel, with the Israeli Ambassador in the UK Mark fucking Regev

 

  DSC01882.jpg

 

 

 

 

Stick your vaccine up your fckin arse :)

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

 

If it's not the right sought of COVID chit chat, the official government line, one could have the SAS crashing through the windows.

 

Interesting, the plod say the Islamist and far-right groups were using false anti-vax claims to radicalise followers.  Time for the Islamic & English Defence League? 🙂

 

Metropolitan Police counter-terror chief Neil Basu calls for action on coronavirus anti-vaxxers

neilbasu05-02-2020.jpg?width=990

 

B

ritain’s top counter-terrorism officer today called for a nationwide debate on the introduction of new laws to punish people who spread anti-vaccination conspiracy theories.

Met Assistant Commissioner Neil Basu said that there should be a discussion about whether it is “the correct thing for society to allow” people to spread “misinformation that could cost people’s lives” as he responded to concern that false claims online could undermine the take up of Covid-19 vaccines.

Mr Basu stopped short of endorsing the idea of a new law but his intervention will strengthen pressure on ministers to act against conspiracy theorists making false claims about the vaccines.

“There is a debate for society to have about free speech and responsibility and people who are spreading misinformation that could cost people’s lives... whether that is the correct thing for this society to allow to happen,” said Mr Basu.

Officials said that one reason for Mr Basu’s concern was that Islamist and far-Right groups were using false claims about coronavirus to radicalise followers. 

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/met-police-terrorism-coronavirus-anti-vaxxers-b73161.html

 

Key question. Why is the media citing a "counter-terror chief" in relation to those who oppose vaccination? Obviously to implant in the subconscious public mind the association – – ANTI VAXER = TERRORIST.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

 

If it's not the right sought of COVID chit chat, the official government line, one could have the SAS crashing through the windows.

 

Interesting, the plod say the Islamist and far-right groups were using false anti-vax claims to radicalise followers.  Time for the Islamic & English Defence League? 🙂

 

Metropolitan Police counter-terror chief Neil Basu calls for action on coronavirus anti-vaxxers

neilbasu05-02-2020.jpg?width=990

 

B

ritain’s top counter-terrorism officer today called for a nationwide debate on the introduction of new laws to punish people who spread anti-vaccination conspiracy theories.

Met Assistant Commissioner Neil Basu said that there should be a discussion about whether it is “the correct thing for society to allow” people to spread “misinformation that could cost people’s lives” as he responded to concern that false claims online could undermine the take up of Covid-19 vaccines.

Mr Basu stopped short of endorsing the idea of a new law but his intervention will strengthen pressure on ministers to act against conspiracy theorists making false claims about the vaccines.

“There is a debate for society to have about free speech and responsibility and people who are spreading misinformation that could cost people’s lives... whether that is the correct thing for this society to allow to happen,” said Mr Basu.

Officials said that one reason for Mr Basu’s concern was that Islamist and far-Right groups were using false claims about coronavirus to radicalise followers. 

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/met-police-terrorism-coronavirus-anti-vaxxers-b73161.html

 

The only misinformation they should be concerned about is the one spouted by the government and mainstream media which is killing thousands of innocent healthy people.

 

Seems to be more and more of the type of folks above who wish to censor people - and more ashamedly - joe public seem to lap up all of these agendas and so quickly without any thought. I'm 40 years young now - and have never seen such a sudden turn in the general populace as I have done in recent times. 

 

I've probably said it before, everything that is going on is truly mindboggling to me - people seem to want to serve what I can only describe as evil.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, allymisfit said:

Just watched this and I do agree he looks drugged up. 

 

Is he an MK Ultra victim who has been hypnotised and the real psychopaths are using him like a puppet on a string? Has he literally been hypnotised to behave the way he is? 

His evil is unthinkable. I've never seen any behaviour like this from anyone. It isn't natural or organic.. Something is really up here.

 

I am not sticking up for Billy - he is the lowest of the low. 

But has he been programmed this way by his handlers? 

 

I mean most psychopaths would be smug and have quick answers for everything. He doesn't appear that way here...but nowadays he definitely does! They've created a monster..

 

He's originally a nerd. Maybe there is some magic nerd computer secret code word that will snap him out of it. Must be some magic word from the 1980s we can yell at him to snap him out of the trance.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

I read the full article and it doesn't even say what these claims are. How can these insufferable jobsworths have a "nationwide debate" when they're scared to debate? They will just cherry-pick the views of milquetoast idiots or just debate with folks that glow.

it is a psyop war....someone somewhere on the internet said something and people get scared.....

 

they are pushing this tactic because they know they will be hard pressed if vac is made mandatory

 

hence all the propaganda to scare people into voluntary vacinacion........

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

I don't think you can do owt about the fractional system in terms of self-service. However, there ae things you can do in terms of the inevitable financial reset.

 

That's simply minimize risk exposure.

 

Don't hold more than £85k in any one financial institution (institutional group)

Possible consider reducing that amount if you are concerned with increasing laws surrounding bank bail ins.

 

Limit amounts invested in the stock market

 

Consider holding money in alternative modes of storage Gold/Silver (particularly if you're concerned about Gold confisactions as has happened before) /Bitcoin preferably by actually owning the asset rather than via 3rd party where possible.

 

If you are a landlord consider reducing property exposure to future house crashes and increasing tax legislation on landlords.

 

Cash out as much of your pension as you can.

 

Just my humble opinion.

 

Cheers, wish I had 85k lying around haha! I am definitely going to invest something of what I do have in bitcoin, just a matter of deciding how and how much. Not particularly in the hopes of a big payoff but because its much harder to take away or fuck with than regular money.

 

And in terms of fractional banking, I don't fully understand it but I know that basically the house always wins, so as you said maybe it's not terribly useful to know all the ins and outs.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, screamingeagle said:

it is a psyop war....someone somewhere on the internet said something and people get scared.....

 

they are pushing this tactic because they know they will be hard pressed if vac is made mandatory

 

hence all the propaganda to scare people into voluntary vacinacion........

 

Posted under the News – Crime section quoting a counter-terror chief. I think I can see where this is going.

Edited by DarianF
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Illmatic said:

 

Cheers, wish I had 85k lying around haha! I am definitely going to invest something of what I do have in bitcoin, just a matter of deciding how and how much. Not particularly in the hopes of a big payoff but because its much harder to take away or fuck with than regular money.

 

And in terms of fractional banking, I don't fully understand it but I know that basically the house always wins, so as you said maybe it's not terribly useful to know all the ins and outs.

 

 

 

And there's always gold, silver and platinum physical bullion. Keep that in mind.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Illmatic said:

 

Cheers, wish I had 85k lying around haha! I am definitely going to invest something of what I do have in bitcoin, just a matter of deciding how and how much. Not particularly in the hopes of a big payoff but because its much harder to take away or fuck with than regular money.

 

And in terms of fractional banking, I don't fully understand it but I know that basically the house always wins, so as you said maybe it's not terribly useful to know all the ins and outs.

 

 

Definitely worth understanding - but I just couldn't see how one can financially benefit from the understanding unless you are a banker!  (no double entendre intended).

 

I think the approach to BTC as a store of value rather than investment is very sensible - I would just say be careful how you store it and that you save all your keys properly (if not storing with an exchange) - plenty of folks lost millions through ineptitude.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

BBC propaganda today.

 

FOUR BILLION EXTRA POUNDS for British Army. War overseas or war against the British people,

or both I wonder.

 

The largest military investment in 30 years is set to be announced by the prime minister - an extra £4bn a year over the next four years.

_115551707_epa.jpg

"The armed forces are protecting people in a broader range of areas than ever, the government said, such as by helping with coronavirus testing (pictured)"

 

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-54988870

Maybe some serious shit is gonna happen , overseas war Iran , Syria , chemical or biological attack in UK , maybe that's why they want us to be vaccinated and to stay at home as the Covid 19 is a smoke screen, I don't trust them ! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

And there's always gold, silver and platinum physical bullion. Keep that in mind.

 

And what value have those?

As different metals they have different attributes but what value are they?

 

Give me 1 ton of gold for this loaf of bread or starve.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Scottish news just announced tonight that the Health secretary of the Scottish parliment is ' inviting' all four and a half million adults in Scotland to get the vaccine which is to be made available from December and the army is to help with this, with the most vulnerable to get it first. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, lake said:

 

And what value have those?

As different metals they have different attributes but what value are they?

 

Give me 1 ton of gold for this loaf of bread or starve.

 

 

Actually @lake sorry I should have been more specific. Okay, gold for it's monetary history and as a hedge against inflation (1). Silver mostly as an industrial metal, now and future (2). And platinum, almost exclusively industrial (3).

 

(1) https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE88E9ICdiphYjJkeeLL2O09eJoC8r7Dc 

(2) https://www.silverinstitute.org/silver-in-industry/

(3) https://platinuminvestment.com/supply-and-demand

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...