Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

VACCINE-POSTIVE.jpg

 

The above photo is not from a 'conspiracy site', it's not from a YouTube or other streaming site heading up a documentary.

 

This very scary looking image is actually on the front page of The Telegraph and is not meant to be scary to the masses.  It accompanies a 'positive' (I use that term ironically) story on the efficacy of a new vaccine.

 

I find the image absolutely terrifying.

 

It speaks to me of culling.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, rideforever said:

PCR TEST is false and causing a phoney pandemic.
4 out of 5 of positive test results should actually be negative.
Army testing in Liverpool tests the PCR test vs the LFT Lateral Flow test.
Results are in at the council website.
80% of PCR test positives ... are not actually ill.

 

Test results from Liverpool council:

 

809716988_PCRVSLATERALFLOW.jpg.7302965dd42a61eb8b1895922431270b.jpg

 

18th Nov Report at Liverpool City Council
https://tinyurl.com/y5svgpa5

 

Porton Down has rigorously proved the LFT (lateral flow test is accurate).
Link to validation of LFT by top government scientists:
https://tinyurl.com/yx9ftyhh

 

Note : the Army is doing the testing so no dodgy business.

 

New reports will come out week by week.

 

 

both tests are high for the  0.02% general infectious rate

the flow test is hitting around a 0.5% error rate

 

the pcr is incredibly high

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

 

Tell that to the parents with young children.

 

I think your remark is flippant and unnecessary.

Really?...so how do you see it then...because i feel your rose tinted spectacles need to come off....just what on earth makes you think you should become the arbiter of what is or isnt neccesary ..please enlighten me oh font of all knowledge....you sit there decrying people and claiming this is a serious discussion and thats all you'll ever do ...discuss....you'll still be talking as they drag you from your home by the scruff of your neck

 

and i'll gladly tell parents with young children exactly that....if it wakes them up good if it doesnt im afraid in the cold hard light of day there is a good chance they are going to die earlier than they anticipated

 

What is this utopia you inhabit ?...do you really believe discussion is going to end this ?....violence is going to end it...that may be anathema to you but the sooner you accept that in the not too distant future you and those closest to you are going to be in the proximity to civil unrest which could come in the form of rioting against more lunatic edicts from government from food shortages or most likely from power outages the sooner you can start to prepare...discussion will not stop somebody hell bent on taking what you regard as your own from you

 

Death is not something to be shied away from its coming to us all ....some sooner some later.....accept that fact and you can live now

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Mr H said:

On a more light hearted note.....

 

I think Co-vid will be placed with Religion and politics as a topic not to discuss with people!

 

I was on the dating sites this week, had arranged to meet up with a women to go for a hike. Then she turned the subject to co-vid 19, and told me she can't wait for the vaccine to come out - she will be first in line to get injected! Her words.... I was like ok.......take care then, bye bye now! :) 

 

Can't go out with someone who's brain has been corrupted would be like going out with a mannequin

 

Well it's most certainly part of politics and some would say it's even got a religious tinge at this stage. There's no point talking about it with acquaintances if you know it's just going to start an argument.

 

If you're talking about a relationship though you need to be honest about it because it's going to come up eventually. Had a very similar experience on one of these apps. Girl messaged me asking why I was in Berlin. I said I was up for the protest and she said "against the Covid regulations?". Already knew it was coming but as soon as I said "yes" I received a diatribe about how I need to learn to care about the vulnerable and she couldn't understand how I'd march shoulder to shoulder with Nazis etc. Far longer reply than I'd usually get 😂

 

So I just said ok well when the next one comes along just please do me a favour, rather than taking everything straight from TV news you can go along and watch from a distance with your mask on, and just take a look and see how many right-wing extremists you can spot. The answer is probably none.

 

It didn't matter of course because she'd already decided I was a horrible person. Like-minded critical people are getting harder and harder to find, romantically or otherwise.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, zArk said:

the pcr is incredibly high

 

If the Government stops using PCR the pandemic is over.

This testing is done by the Army > it is accurate.

It also bring into question liability and prosecution of the testing labs / big pharma and the scientific community.

 

 

That report came out yesterday ... it is mind blowing.

It is done by the Army with Porton Down equipment with tens of thousands of people - it is a rock solid test.

 

I think the pandemic is going to be over if the reports are the same next week and the week after.

Edited by rideforever
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Velma said:

When I was growing up, nobody died of “the 'flu,” it was unheard of. Influenza was simply a bad cold which left you weak, you felt feverish and lost your appetite, but nothing bed rest couldn't cure and children didn't get it. I was in my teens when I got my first real 'flu, but it was rare. One seldom got it more than once a year, often less, if at all.

 

Amazing Polly showed how the media scared people into getting the flu vaccine.

 

The 7-step Recipe For Creating Vaccine Demand

https://www.bitchute.com/video/JR8gw6GLwug/

 

This is how it works:

 

The official number of flu deaths in the US for 2001 was 257. Only 18 were positively identified as flu. In 2003 the public was ignoring government advice to get the flu vaccine, which was hurting the pharmaceutical industry. The Center for Disease Control came up with a plan to increase vaccine sales. They worked with the media to exaggerate the risk and inflate the figures to scare people into getting the shot every winter. The trick was to use the phrase 'influenza-related deaths' in news reports, even when flu was not the underlying cause of death.

 

She's was booted off youtube last month.

 

https://www.amazingpolly.net/

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, magu said:

Anybody got any more info on planned blackouts for the UK ?...I've just had a message from a friend basically saying its happening as soon as the weather gets worse....there seems to be more and more whispers about this

 

 

There won't be any blackouts. The reason for this is their propaganda would stop. No more TV/radio = no more pandemic.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, magu said:

Really?...so how do you see it then...because i feel your rose tinted spectacles need to come off....just what on earth makes you think you should become the arbiter of what is or isnt neccesary ..please enlighten me oh font of all knowledge....you sit there decrying people and claiming this is a serious discussion and thats all you'll ever do ...discuss....you'll still be talking as they drag you from your home by the scruff of your neck

 

and i'll gladly tell parents with young children exactly that....if it wakes them up good if it doesnt im afraid in the cold hard light of day there is a good chance they are going to die earlier than they anticipated

 

What is this utopia you inhabit ?...do you really believe discussion is going to end this ?....violence is going to end it...that may be anathema to you but the sooner you accept that in the not too distant future you and those closest to you are going to be in the proximity to civil unrest which could come in the form of rioting against more lunatic edicts from government from food shortages or most likely from power outages the sooner you can start to prepare...discussion will not stop somebody hell bent on taking what you regard as your own from you

 

Death is not something to be shied away from its coming to us all ....some sooner some later.....accept that fact and you can live now

 

 and assuming I don't know about

civil unrest and literally fighting with my entire being to counter evil with force if necessary.

 

Long term members know exactly where I stand.

 

 Your comment a couple of hours ago.

 

3 hours ago, magu said:

Regarding vaccines...i wouldnt worry about them....absolutely no point whatsoever....its a choice ...you have it or you dont...no point trying to work out all the various permutations of tests and pcr's and will it mean this and will it mean that

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Don't know if these have been posted?

Happened across a simple website which has 3 pdf's on it.

They seem to have been created 21st October and the creator spent some time making them.

 

the home page states:

 

homeImageSmall.jpg.51548c3acc0f29f9f3a46d5e64922e99.jpg

 

"Propaganda is defined as, “ideas, facts, or allegations spread deliberately to further one's cause or to damage an opposing cause”

So many people are perplexed with the Covid-19 lockdowns, mask requirements, social distancing, loss of jobs, homes, and their very sanity. What lies behind all of this? There have been so many conflicting reports that one has to ask the question, Is it even a pandemic? or Propaganda?

COVID19 Pandemic Propaganda includes more than 400 recent media articles and quotes that may not have been so publicly made. The media outlets are powerful. With the power of persuasion they can convince most people that a pile of horseshit is a fly farm, then tell us how we should support all of our local fly farms. This booklet acts as a good reference guide to activate any fly farmers thinking process.

Pass these booklets to friends, family, co-workers or any anyone you think knows something is amiss here. Place them in various places that you think people will find them. Leaving your Uber ride, Dr's office, library, schools, etc... It's low cost, low profile activism."

http://www.covid19propaganda.com/

 

 

I have looked through 2 of them but the 3rd is near 69000 words so I haven't read it all!

I have uploaded them to docdroid or you can download at the site. (my links below).

They don't seem to contain any virus but I am on a linux system not windows.

 

The 1st is a booklet (92 pages, 18.7mb) focusing on vaccines

https://docdro.id/Fsmsufs

 

The 2nd is a booklet (96 pages, 123mb) which is 450 'Headlines' .... I mean it is all dated headlines! A page image below:

https://docdro.id/X4ARN0h

 

headlines.jpg.d09ca6ba9da69f04e8244f492a70aab5.jpg

 

The third is written text, 136 pages. Looks interesting but as said I haven't read it all yet.

https://docdro.id/7QyhDEy

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Mr H said:

 

I would argue what's the point of spending anything on the military?

 

What is it that we're defending?

 

Our democracy? We don't have one.

 

Our freedoms? We don't have many left and decreasing by the day.......

 

Perhaps an invasion would be welcomed! Like the liberation of Europe! :) 

have you watched the commie psy op explaination ?

 

Edited by zArk
posted wrong video
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

BBC propaganda today.

 

FOUR BILLION EXTRA POUNDS for British Army. War overseas or war against the British people,

or both I wonder.

 

The largest military investment in 30 years is set to be announced by the prime minister - an extra £4bn a year over the next four years.

_115551707_epa.jpg

"The armed forces are protecting people in a broader range of areas than ever, the government said, such as by helping with coronavirus testing (pictured)"

 

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-54988870

 

"Let's not forget" who supports the paid assassins aka the army in modern times.

 

Savile+q.jpg

 

Prince%2BHarry%2BAfghanistan%2BCampaign%

 

Saving Sergeant Netanyahu

How Israel’s future prime minister was nearly killed in his first battle, as recalled by the comrades who rescued him while under Egyptian fire in the waters of the Suez Canal

th?id=OIP.WGanTatJOi2mLAUqv8xYuAHaEo%26p

 

Tobias Ellwood MP was army and is now wanting the army to roll out MANDATORY vaccines

 

Tobias Martin Ellwood MP (born 12 August 1966) is a British Conservative Party politician and author. He served in the Royal Green Jackets and reached the rank of captain. He currently serves as the Member of Parliament (MP) for Bournemouth East and served as a UK Government Minister at the Ministry of Defence from 2017 to 2019.

 

UK-Army-Military-Veterans-News-Parliamen

 

No jab, no movement? UK MP Tobias Ellwood pushes mandatory Covid-19 vaccination for travel and suggests army should oversee rollout – HE SHOULD BE FORCED TO RESIGN IMMEDIATELY @Tobias_Ellwood

https://davidicke.com/2020/09/30/no-jab-no-movement-uk-mp-tobias-ellwood-pushes-mandatory-covid-19-vaccination-for-travel-and-suggests-army-should-oversee-rollout-he-should-be-forced-to-resign-immediately/

 

Tobias Ellwood is a friend of Israel, with the Israeli Ambassador in the UK Mark fucking Regev

 

  DSC01882.jpg

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Mr H said:

On a more light hearted note.....

 

I think Co-vid will be placed with Religion and politics as a topic not to discuss with people!

 

I was on the dating sites this week, had arranged to meet up with a women to go for a hike. Then she turned the subject to co-vid 19, and told me she can't wait for the vaccine to come out - she will be first in line to get injected! Her words.... I was like ok.......take care then, bye bye now! :) 

 

Can't go out with someone who's brain has been corrupted would be like going out with a mannequin


I can’t say I’ve experienced dating sites , not that there’s anything wrong with that (#Seinfeld) but can’t you make it clear in your profile/interests your worldview etc. ? 
Otherwise, I see a road of brief but numerous angry-sex encounters which ... 

 

hang on a minute .. 🤔 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

Everyone and I mean everyone on this forum needs to understand how the money system works, i.e. fractional reserve lending. If you don't understand it, you will forever be a slave to the system. It has to go. It's all about taxpayers having to pay interest on money which doesn't exist. IT'S FRAUD and it's crippling Nations.

 

Take a look at this thread if you are new to this as a start.

 

 

 

Yeah I'm looking to study it over the next couple of months, can you give any other tips on good books or other materials? Another thing I'm wondering is what's the best way for us to use this knowledge in our own financial affairs

 

Unfortunately what the reset is ultimately going to be is replacing a corrupt and broken system with one that is even more corrupt and broken, this time using mass surveillance and social credits.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Illmatic said:

 

 Another thing I'm wondering is what's the best way for us to use this knowledge in our own financial affairs

 

 

I don't think you can do owt about the fractional system in terms of self-service. However, there ae things you can do in terms of the inevitable financial reset.

 

That's simply minimize risk exposure.

 

Don't hold more than £85k in any one financial institution (institutional group)

Possible consider reducing that amount if you are concerned with increasing laws surrounding bank bail ins.

 

Limit amounts invested in the stock market

 

Consider holding money in alternative modes of storage Gold/Silver (particularly if you're concerned about Gold confisactions as has happened before) /Bitcoin preferably by actually owning the asset rather than via 3rd party where possible.

 

If you are a landlord consider reducing property exposure to future house crashes and increasing tax legislation on landlords.

 

Cash out as much of your pension as you can.

 

Just my humble opinion.

Edited by Mr H
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Mr H said:

On a more light hearted note.....

 

I think Co-vid will be placed with Religion and politics as a topic not to discuss with people!

 

I was on the dating sites this week, had arranged to meet up with a women to go for a hike. Then she turned the subject to co-vid 19, and told me she can't wait for the vaccine to come out - she will be first in line to get injected! Her words.... I was like ok.......take care then, bye bye now! :) 

 

Can't go out with someone who's brain has been corrupted would be like going out with a mannequin

 

If it's not the right sought of COVID chit chat, the official government line, one could have the SAS crashing through the windows.

 

Interesting, the plod say the Islamist and far-right groups were using false anti-vax claims to radicalise followers.  Time for the Islamic & English Defence League? 🙂

 

Metropolitan Police counter-terror chief Neil Basu calls for action on coronavirus anti-vaxxers

neilbasu05-02-2020.jpg?width=990

 

B

ritain’s top counter-terrorism officer today called for a nationwide debate on the introduction of new laws to punish people who spread anti-vaccination conspiracy theories.

Met Assistant Commissioner Neil Basu said that there should be a discussion about whether it is “the correct thing for society to allow” people to spread “misinformation that could cost people’s lives” as he responded to concern that false claims online could undermine the take up of Covid-19 vaccines.

Mr Basu stopped short of endorsing the idea of a new law but his intervention will strengthen pressure on ministers to act against conspiracy theorists making false claims about the vaccines.

“There is a debate for society to have about free speech and responsibility and people who are spreading misinformation that could cost people’s lives... whether that is the correct thing for this society to allow to happen,” said Mr Basu.

Officials said that one reason for Mr Basu’s concern was that Islamist and far-Right groups were using false claims about coronavirus to radicalise followers. 

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/met-police-terrorism-coronavirus-anti-vaxxers-b73161.html

Edited by Orange Alert
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

were using false claims about coronavirus to radicalise followers. 

 

I read the full article and it doesn't even say what these claims are. How can these insufferable jobsworths have a "nationwide debate" when they're scared to debate? They will just cherry-pick the views of milquetoast idiots or just debate with folks that glow.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I bet they can't show me one piece of so called misinformation related to vaccines that is being spread that is not actually correct. I think they might be confusing "bad PR" and misinformation all too often. If they don't want bad PR about vaccines, maybe they shouldn't sell them with so many bad side effects? 

 

Just another excuse for them to get more powers and for people to have less freedom. 

 

Like these people realy care about other people anyway, does anyone realy believe that they care? If they cared they would want the truth about the dangers of vaccine shared as widely as possible. 

Edited by SimonTV
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Traveller said:

 

Me too, but I am still governed by a little Hitler within that seeks to dictate and control what others think, thinking my view to be the answer. Better a society where you can read what you like though but until we end our inner turmoil, completely, more dictatorships, as we're now seeing, will arise and if my brothers in other countries suffer, then I do too and have promoted it because I live in concepts and doctrines

 

If there is a little Hitler inside you that seeks to govern, then what makes you human is the ability to consciously control it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

"Let's not forget" who supports the paid assassins aka the army in modern times.

 

Savile+q.jpg

 

Prince%2BHarry%2BAfghanistan%2BCampaign%

 

Saving Sergeant Netanyahu

How Israel’s future prime minister was nearly killed in his first battle, as recalled by the comrades who rescued him while under Egyptian fire in the waters of the Suez Canal

th?id=OIP.WGanTatJOi2mLAUqv8xYuAHaEo%26p

 

Tobias Ellwood MP was army and is now wanting the army to roll out MANDATORY vaccines

 

Tobias Martin Ellwood MP (born 12 August 1966) is a British Conservative Party politician and author. He served in the Royal Green Jackets and reached the rank of captain. He currently serves as the Member of Parliament (MP) for Bournemouth East and served as a UK Government Minister at the Ministry of Defence from 2017 to 2019.

 

UK-Army-Military-Veterans-News-Parliamen

 

No jab, no movement? UK MP Tobias Ellwood pushes mandatory Covid-19 vaccination for travel and suggests army should oversee rollout – HE SHOULD BE FORCED TO RESIGN IMMEDIATELY @Tobias_Ellwood

https://davidicke.com/2020/09/30/no-jab-no-movement-uk-mp-tobias-ellwood-pushes-mandatory-covid-19-vaccination-for-travel-and-suggests-army-should-oversee-rollout-he-should-be-forced-to-resign-immediately/

 

Tobias Ellwood is a friend of Israel, with the Israeli Ambassador in the UK Mark fucking Regev

 

  DSC01882.jpg

 

 

 

 

Stick your vaccine up your fckin arse :)

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

 

If it's not the right sought of COVID chit chat, the official government line, one could have the SAS crashing through the windows.

 

Interesting, the plod say the Islamist and far-right groups were using false anti-vax claims to radicalise followers.  Time for the Islamic & English Defence League? 🙂

 

Metropolitan Police counter-terror chief Neil Basu calls for action on coronavirus anti-vaxxers

neilbasu05-02-2020.jpg?width=990

 

B

ritain’s top counter-terrorism officer today called for a nationwide debate on the introduction of new laws to punish people who spread anti-vaccination conspiracy theories.

Met Assistant Commissioner Neil Basu said that there should be a discussion about whether it is “the correct thing for society to allow” people to spread “misinformation that could cost people’s lives” as he responded to concern that false claims online could undermine the take up of Covid-19 vaccines.

Mr Basu stopped short of endorsing the idea of a new law but his intervention will strengthen pressure on ministers to act against conspiracy theorists making false claims about the vaccines.

“There is a debate for society to have about free speech and responsibility and people who are spreading misinformation that could cost people’s lives... whether that is the correct thing for this society to allow to happen,” said Mr Basu.

Officials said that one reason for Mr Basu’s concern was that Islamist and far-Right groups were using false claims about coronavirus to radicalise followers. 

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/met-police-terrorism-coronavirus-anti-vaxxers-b73161.html

 

Key question. Why is the media citing a "counter-terror chief" in relation to those who oppose vaccination? Obviously to implant in the subconscious public mind the association – – ANTI VAXER = TERRORIST.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...