Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

JABBED?

Air Force offensive lineman Hunter Brown dead at 21 after experiencing a 'medical emergency' on his way to class: Team's coach pays tribute to 'pure joy' as investigation is launched

By Ben Nagle For Dailymail.Com

Published: 12:22 GMT, 11 January 2023 | Updated: 13:06 GMT, 11 January 2023

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/college-football/article-11623139/Air-Force-offensive-lineman-Hunter-Brown-dead-21-medical-emergency-way-class.html

&

Rick Tuber, film and television editor who won an Emmy for cutting ER, is dead at age 69

  • Tuber died after suffering a heart attack in Los Angeles on January 7
  • He was known editing both feature films and television series
  • Tuber won an Emmy for his work editing a first-season episode of ER in 1995
  • His last credited work was on Bones in 2017 

By Brian Marks For Dailymail.com

Published: 22:13 GMT, 10 January 2023 | Updated: 22:23 GMT, 10 January 2023

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11620669/Rick-Tuber-film-television-editor-won-Emmy-cutting-ER-dead-age-69.html

 

&

Tatjana Patitz dies at age 56: Vogue model - who was in George Michael's Freedom video with Cindy and Christy - passes away after a 40 year career

  • Tatjana Patitz - who was one of the top supermodels of the 1980s and 1990s - has died at the age of 56 
  • DailyMail.com can confirm the sad news after speaking with her New York agent at Model CoOp 
  • No cause of death has been shared yet. Vogue magazine was first to break the news on Wednesday morning
  • The Hamburg born beauty was best known for her work with Vogue and photographer Herb Ritts
  • She also had a starring role in the George Michael music video Freedom from 1990 with pal Cindy Crawford

By Heidi Parker For Dailymail.com

Published: 17:02 GMT, 11 January 2023 | Updated: 17:45 GMT, 11 January 2023

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11624081/Tatjana-Patitz-dies-age-56-Vogue-model-George-Michaels-Freedom-video.html

&

British mother, 33, dies in her sleep beside heartbroken fiancé on the morning of their dream wedding in Trinidad

  • Nadia Joseph-Gosine, 33, travelled to Trinidad to marry her partner of five years
  • Nadia had spent weeks there but died in her sleep hours before her ceremony
  • Distraught partner and sister described her as 'beautiful', 'caring' and 'happy'

By David Averre For Mailonline

Published: 13:18 GMT, 11 January 2023 | Updated: 13:31 GMT, 11 January 2023

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11623089/British-mother-33-dies-sleep-morning-dream-wedding-Trinidad.html

Super-fit Missouri dad, 35, suffers three strokes after 'turning his head too quickly' playing pickleball and tearing an artery

  • Joel Hentrich, 35, from Missouri, felt a 'pop' in his neck while playing pickleball
  • His vision became blurred, he collapsed, and felt a tingling sensation in his body
  • Medics eventually diagnosed him with three strokes and a torn artery in his neck 

By Luke Andrews Health Reporter For Dailymail.Com

Published: 16:06 GMT, 11 January 2023 | Updated: 16:31 GMT, 11 January 2023

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11623403/Super-fit-Missouri-dad-35-suffers-three-strokes-turning-head-quickly-tearing-artery.html

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

JABBED?

Air Force offensive lineman Hunter Brown dead at 21 after experiencing a 'medical emergency' on his way to class: Team's coach pays tribute to 'pure joy' as investigation is launched

By Ben Nagle For Dailymail.Com

Published: 12:22 GMT, 11 January 2023 | Updated: 13:06 GMT, 11 January 2023

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/college-football/article-11623139/Air-Force-offensive-lineman-Hunter-Brown-dead-21-medical-emergency-way-class.html

&

Rick Tuber, film and television editor who won an Emmy for cutting ER, is dead at age 69

  • Tuber died after suffering a heart attack in Los Angeles on January 7
  • He was known editing both feature films and television series
  • Tuber won an Emmy for his work editing a first-season episode of ER in 1995
  • His last credited work was on Bones in 2017 

By Brian Marks For Dailymail.com

Published: 22:13 GMT, 10 January 2023 | Updated: 22:23 GMT, 10 January 2023

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11620669/Rick-Tuber-film-television-editor-won-Emmy-cutting-ER-dead-age-69.html

 

&

Tatjana Patitz dies at age 56: Vogue model - who was in George Michael's Freedom video with Cindy and Christy - passes away after a 40 year career

  • Tatjana Patitz - who was one of the top supermodels of the 1980s and 1990s - has died at the age of 56 
  • DailyMail.com can confirm the sad news after speaking with her New York agent at Model CoOp 
  • No cause of death has been shared yet. Vogue magazine was first to break the news on Wednesday morning
  • The Hamburg born beauty was best known for her work with Vogue and photographer Herb Ritts
  • She also had a starring role in the George Michael music video Freedom from 1990 with pal Cindy Crawford

By Heidi Parker For Dailymail.com

Published: 17:02 GMT, 11 January 2023 | Updated: 17:45 GMT, 11 January 2023

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11624081/Tatjana-Patitz-dies-age-56-Vogue-model-George-Michaels-Freedom-video.html

&

British mother, 33, dies in her sleep beside heartbroken fiancé on the morning of their dream wedding in Trinidad

  • Nadia Joseph-Gosine, 33, travelled to Trinidad to marry her partner of five years
  • Nadia had spent weeks there but died in her sleep hours before her ceremony
  • Distraught partner and sister described her as 'beautiful', 'caring' and 'happy'

By David Averre For Mailonline

Published: 13:18 GMT, 11 January 2023 | Updated: 13:31 GMT, 11 January 2023

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11623089/British-mother-33-dies-sleep-morning-dream-wedding-Trinidad.html

Super-fit Missouri dad, 35, suffers three strokes after 'turning his head too quickly' playing pickleball and tearing an artery

  • Joel Hentrich, 35, from Missouri, felt a 'pop' in his neck while playing pickleball
  • His vision became blurred, he collapsed, and felt a tingling sensation in his body
  • Medics eventually diagnosed him with three strokes and a torn artery in his neck 

By Luke Andrews Health Reporter For Dailymail.Com

Published: 16:06 GMT, 11 January 2023 | Updated: 16:31 GMT, 11 January 2023

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11623403/Super-fit-Missouri-dad-35-suffers-three-strokes-turning-head-quickly-tearing-artery.html

 

News from the Daily Obituary ?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

A courageous battle against depression? I don't want to be harsh here but feeling crap because you make your living working for the new york times is not courageous. Lying to the public for a living is not courageous and anyone who does it shouldn't be surprised that their soul dies a little every day that they do it. What would be courageous would be leaving that kind of job and then telling the truth to the public

New York Times journalist Blake Hounshell dead at 44: Father-of-two died suddenly after 'long and courageous battle with depression'

  • NYT politics journalist Blake Hounshell died in Washington at the age of 44
  • Hounshell's death came 'after a long and courageous battle with depression'
  • He was a top editor at Foreign Policy and Politico before joining the NYT
  • Pennsylvania senator John Fetterman paid tribute to the late journalist 

By Neirin Gray Desai For Dailymail.Com

Published: 14:16 GMT, 11 January 2023 | Updated: 16:08 GMT, 11 January 2023

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11623425/New-York-Times-journalist-Blake-Hounshell-dead-44-courageous-battle-depression.html

 

&

 

Well i'm sure that andrew bridgen is deeply hurt to be 'condemned' by world economic forum puppet and globalist worm rishi, the unelected, sunak but at least by speaking out he is feeding his soul instead of diminishing it and in the truth movement he will find himself part of a large and rapidly growing tribe

 

Rishi Sunak leads condemnation of Tory MP who claimed Covid vaccine was 'the biggest crime against humanity since the Holocaust': Andrew Bridgen is suspended by party for anti-vaxxer Twitter rant and warned he may have 'blood on his hands'

    Andrew Bridgen shared an article on the Pfizer and Moderna jabs on Twitter
    MP compared use of jabs to 'biggest crime against humanity' since Holocaust
    Chief whip Simon Hart said his comment 'crossed the line' and removed whip

By Stephen Matthews Health Editor and David Wilcock, Deputy Political Editor and James Tapsfield, Political Editor For Mailonline

Published: 11:21 GMT, 11 January 2023 | Updated: 16:34 GMT, 11 January 2023

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11622825/Outrage-Tory-MP-Andrew-Bridgen-compares-Covid-vaccine-roll-HOLOCAUST.html

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

And note that Bridgen said "SINCE the holocaust". That is not a COMPARISON....that is saying it's the biggest attempt at genocide since the last one.

 

The way these muppets are flouncing about, you'd think he had EQUATED it to that..and said this is the same thing.

 

(It kind of is, but TECHNICALLY he hasn't done that).

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

How is it offensive to compare killing millions of people with a vaccine to the death of millions of people in a genocide in the past? 

 

Who is offended by that?  

 

the people who believe that only jewish suffering counts. They want a monopoly on suffering and to create the perception in the minds of the world that jews are the only people in the world who have ever suffered

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

And note that Bridgen said "SINCE the holocaust". That is not a COMPARISON....that is saying it's the biggest attempt at genocide since the last one.

 

The way these muppets are flouncing about, you'd think he had EQUATED it to that..and said this is the same thing.

 

(It kind of is, but TECHNICALLY he hasn't done that).

 

the holocaust industry and the victimhood-cover it gives israel to carry out its own crimes against palestineans and others is the most heavily guarded pillar of the conspiracy of them all

 

The 911 pillar, the chemtrails pillar, the vaccine-harms pillar, the central banking pillar, the nature of reality pillar are all less heavily guarded than the holocaust pillar. That's the holiest of holy cows that must not be slaughtered

 

doubt it?

 

speak out publically on these issues and see which one lands you in jail

Edited by Macnamara
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Midazolam murderer Hancock condemns Andrew Bridgen's comments. He has absolutely no shame. In his mind he's done nothing wrong, none of them have.   Andrew Bridgen has planted the seeds now, even if  the public dismiss him as a looney, which most sadly will, he will have made the connection.

Edited by greatdayforfreedom
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Michael Flatley is diagnosed with aggressive form of cancer. Only 64 and clearly kept super fit.
 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11624435/Michael-Flatley-diagnosed-aggressive-form-cancer.html

 

Although he was born in Chicago, his parents were from Sligo, and he has always kept he love of Ireland. Spoken as someone with Irish heritage.

 

☘️

Edited by Mikhail Liebestein
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SimonTV said:

How is it offensive to compare killing millions of people with a vaccine to the death of millions of people in a genocide in the past? 

 

Who is offended by that?  

 

Sunak and Hancock are gaslighting Bridgen. Who'd think politicians could stoop so low...!?

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

the people who believe that only jewish suffering counts. They want a monopoly on suffering and to create the perception in the minds of the world that jews are the only people in the world who have ever suffered

 

This is far worse than that holocaust because billions of people are involved and jewish people made billions of dollars.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

 

This is far worse than that holocaust because billions of people are involved and jewish people made billions of dollars.

 

first rule of conspiracy theorising is: we don't talk about the holocaust...

 

'but Mac surely its just another chapter of human history which is littered with terrible tragedies and genocides and wars and therefore we should be able to dissect it and question it and explore it just like any other part of history?'

 

yeah you would think that wouldn't you? The very fact that you can't should then raise red flags. No one touches it. Its the final conspiracy taboo

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

first rule of conspiracy theorising is: we don't talk about the holocaust...

 

'but Mac surely its just another chapter of human history which is littered with terrible tragedies and genocides and wars and therefore we should be able to dissect it and question it and explore it just like any other part of history?'

 

yeah you would think that wouldn't you? The very fact that you can't should then raise red flags. No one touches it. Its the final conspiracy taboo

 

Yeah, and don't even try to discuss it in here. I had posts removed for even posting a meme.

 

I hate this fucking world and the absolute suppression of the truth and free speech.

 

 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, webtrekker said:

 

Yeah, and don't even try to discuss it in here. I had posts removed for even posting a meme.

 

I hate this fucking world and the absolute suppression of the truth and free speech.

 

well lets not get ourselves in trouble then.....but lets talk about this in more general terms...

 

everyone here can see how the covid narrative is being upheld. narrative really just being a fancy word for STORY

 

Human beings are story-telling creatures. If you watch stage magicians doing memory tricks one of the techniques they use is to create a story which incorporates all of the things they want to remember as the human brain remembers STORIES. You can ask people on the street about famous myths and many of them will be able to recount the stories. they know the stories even though they have lost the meanings concealed within the stories because stories endure

 

The corporate media are story tellers. They make stories up. Some stories get buried by others, some get exposed as lies that were made up and some just disappear with the next news cycle and go down the memory hole

 

Conspiracy theorists are a pain in the arse because they:

a) don't forget the stories and never let anyone else forget them either

b) use facts and evidence to expose the false stories

c) tell new correct stories

 

The elites want the monopoly on story telling. They don't like independent agents like us telling people alternative stories.

 

Even the normiest of normies is now beginning to sense something is not right about the covid stories in the corporate media. So now the media are going to have to adapt their stories or try and shore them up with new lies. Some stories are more protected then others.

 

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, wingwang said:

Sunak and Hancock are gaslighting Bridgen. Who'd think politicians could stoop so low...!?

 

Marcus o mouse posted a delingpole podcast where james spoke to bridgen about his awakening

 

So i think bridgen has got a growing awareness that he is not alone and is in fact part of a large and growing community of people from around the world of all religions, nations, skin colours etc and that by telling the truth he won't be isolated and alone but is instead just stepping out of a toxic political tribe into a different, growing community of people who are looking for the truth on all of these issues

 

The ickes are doing their bit to build an alternative media and that's what we need: an alternative EVERYTHING because at the moment people are afraid to speak out because they think the system is all pervasive and if they fall out of the system there is no safety net to catch them. But if there is an entire alternative community with its own alternative media, its own alternative music, its own alternative body of writing, its own alternative medicine, its own alternative accommodation and increasingly its own alternative economy then all that happens is that they drop out of the old toxic system and find themselves part of something new, vibrant and growing. We have a long way to go but you can see already the seeds of this starting to take root

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...