Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, Mikheil said:

I very much doubt it. They trust the science.

 

 

I suspect if a child is killed, pfizer offer them an NDA deal where they pay them off. Otherwise they kill them off or shut them up some how. A few slip through the cracks and they often claim they were offered an NDA deal. Even during the trial itself a child was injured and the mother refused the NDA. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mike Graham Talk Radio and David Maddox Political Editor The Express 

 

DM; I think they need to be careful with this, they're already in danger of turning Andrew into a martyr. If you look at some of the social media on this, even the suspension that had nothing to so with this. His suspension from parliament has been linked to this by people who are asking questions about it. I mean the problem for Andrew is, as ever, he's kind of gone too far. He's made some good points and asked some difficult questions. He's just pushed it too far, and the holocaust comparison was certainly an example of that.

 

MG; Yeah, I'm not sure why he suddenly adapted himself to this particular issue 'cause it wasn't something that he was doing even as recently as last year. You know he wasn't talking about covid vaccines at all, but suddenly he sort of became a bit of a convert to talking about that. Almost as though he thought he might get some credence from certain parts of the community.

 

DM; Well to be fair on him I know some of the background to this, he'd just been approached by members of the medical profession and researchers who had concerns and you know he used his position as an MP to raise their concerns, and I thought at the time a very courageous thing in parliament, but the problem is ...

 

MG; The problem is he's now kind of ...

DM; There are levels ...

 

MG; Well the point is, if you want to raise a controversial issue you have to be very careful not to do it a way that's likely to discredit you and your methods and the people that you're talking to and I'm afraid that's what's happened.

 

DM; No absolutely 

 

Afterwards, as the next presenter Ian Collins starts his show, he calls Andrew Bridgen a fully paid up member of the tin foil hat wearing brigade, and says he'll come back to it later on.

 

That's typical of Ian, he often says that sort of thing. I let it go as it's theatre, good cop bad cop. Got to 'sieve' between the lines. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

 

images (7).jpeg

 

This is a powerful concept which you can apply to anything from relationships to poverty.

 

Everything is a system, organised group, organisation in this world.

If you take out one element from it, it is no longer the same thing.

You do not have to break the whole thing. Just remove a leg from a table and it can no longer function as a table. Ture?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, RobinJ said:

If you follow the latest WEF nonsense the next plandemic will be in 2025 where the majority will be killed off with brain disorders. Many of those left  will be permanently disabled with varying disease.

There is a thread somewhere on 2025 already.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

 

And THEY know WE know. 

 

It's good that THEY know WE know because our ATTENTION will latch on to their plan and mess it up.

Remember the two slit experiment? They can't have their way only because we are watching. 😁

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, rebornsteve said:

plus, don’t forget the lipid nanoparticles in the jabs get into the ovaries, birth rates are dropping globally - it’s a very clever weapon

 

Correction, it is three very clever weapons, the first being the toxin that was probably sprayed on us via chemtrails and making provision for the reason for the experimental injections offered, and all of it packaged with a nice dainty bow of psychological trauma via TerrorVision by government approved and sponsored MSM nasty horrible bastards!!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

You’re right about the music, it’s something they can’t stand, and the fear aspect, they do indeed feed off it.

Anger is something this new society is being taught to avoid, almost fear, yet it’s one of the main emotions that will save lives if it’s used properly. 
It should be a driving force, not for violence but for the forcing and projection of your will to protect and help yourself and those who you love.

100% on what you say lastoneleft, not for violence but for action and placing - without harm to the wrongdoers of all those responsible for the evil in a locked room, I often think that's what we're all here for, as early awakeners to the charade, to guide our shocked brothers and sisters out of the trap of manifestation bloody violence and into a better world of love and care for each other. We have to physically stop violence begetting violence.
Of course, I for one hear what others say - that 'they' deserve whatever comes to them for what they have done, and many times I've felt the same too, but, in my heart, I know this only perpetuates the negativity.
Sounds to me like you have got your shit together anyway mate.  was just having one of those days eh?

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Observations said:

Afterwards, as the next presenter Ian Collins starts his show, he calls Andrew Bridgen a fully paid up member of the tin foil hat wearing brigade, and says he'll come back to it later on

 

That's fear and desperation speaking there, denigrating and denegation of the facts, which leads me to think that they know they are responsible for their part in this crime, and it is all they have left, deny deny deny, then bam, the bleedin obvious, 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

that 'they' deserve whatever comes to them for what they have done, and many times I've felt the same too, but, in my heart, I know this only perpetuates the negativity.

 

Let the Law deal with it as i have been calling for, let them speak before Judge and Jury, then hang the bastards publicly at the gallows, justice must be done, then on the other side positivity will return, there is no other way out of this and we must stand for the Law to work, NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Have no sympathy for the devil, it is fully compos mentis in what it does and has done.

Edited by sock muppet
word 8¬)
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

I’ve got the answer right here- oxygen. shall be jogging more, thanks for confirming that….. top marks!

 

No need to beat yourself up by pounding pavement, just hyper ventilate until dizzy and then just sit quietly until the dizziness wears off, 👍

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Current Puppet Primeminster of England (PPE), Rishi Sunak is considering to change the social distance requirements for the next plandemic, from 2 meters to 20 meters, stating that "If he can hear you, You are way to Close! and could spread covid and mis-information". Health Experts are arguing that even that is to close and are pushing for 1 Astronomical unit would be much better, stating from there position "If they can see you, you are way way way to close".

 

planet-earth-viewed-from-the-moon-stockb

Edited by SkyBlueEyes
spelling correction
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

100% on what you say lastoneleft, not for violence but for action and placing - without harm to the wrongdoers of all those responsible for the evil in a locked room, I often think that's what we're all here for, as early awakeners to the charade, to guide our shocked brothers and sisters out of the trap of manifestation bloody violence and into a better world of love and care for each other. We have to physically stop violence begetting violence.
Of course, I for one hear what others say - that 'they' deserve whatever comes to them for what they have done, and many times I've felt the same too, but, in my heart, I know this only perpetuates the negativity.
Sounds to me like you have got your shit together anyway mate.  was just having one of those days eh?

Yeah was on overload, it’s a burden we all have to deal with from time to time. 
Wise words always win out though, thanks man

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SimonTV said:

 

I suspect if a child is killed, pfizer offer them an NDA deal where they pay them off. Otherwise they kill them off or shut them up some how. A few slip through the cracks and they often claim they were offered an NDA deal. Even during the trial itself a child was injured and the mother refused the NDA. 

if its like the US, the State uses fresh young lawyer who are eager to create a portfolio of WINS to destroy and humiliate families of damaged children through months and months of court process

 

they've hidden cot death for decades using ignorant doctors reports and cant see anything changing for kids

 

n.b maybe the health insurers will cause trouble because they dont wanna pay out on the SDS cases. If they can get a case to show specific conditions prove jab caused death the insurers will save millions.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, DaleP said:

 

This is a powerful concept which you can apply to anything from relationships to poverty.

 

Everything is a system, organised group, organisation in this world.

If you take out one element from it, it is no longer the same thing.

You do not have to break the whole thing. Just remove a leg from a table and it can no longer function as a table. Ture?

 

There is organism and there is mechanism. When you force an organism to act like a mechanism, then there will be stress in the system. A mechanism can never be made to act like an organism. Look at our inability to construct a true random number generator.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

How is it offensive to compare killing millions of people with a vaccine to the death of millions of people in a genocide in the past? 

 

Who is offended by that?  

 

He actually didn't make the claim himself. He quoted a doctor ....... I mean, seriously.

 

Can;t even quote someone else's contraversial (sic) statement without getting hounded. That's just toilet !

 

Obviously, though, he has the "wrong" opinion on this issue

 

Just a reminder that 'being offended is a personal choice'.

 

Some people are offended by boy bands; others by waterfalls

 

Personally, I'm offended by a fresh smelly bouquet of flowers but, hey, that's just me.

Edited by Nip
Link to comment
Share on other sites

A text on talk radio;  said a group called doctors for paients are having a zoom meeting with Andrew Bridgen. I searched briefly but didn't get any further than finding a website of that name, and a twitter account with no tweets. It also gave me a chance to have a quick look at Bridgen's twitter account, where I saw considerably more than today's 'noise' in the media. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...