Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Discussing returning to football for fans in uk on talksport.

jim white presenter “will they carry a little card yes to say they are covid free”

the dick in charge of sport 

they will have to prove they are clear with a test

liked Jim white now I know he is in the know on what is what

freedoms being eroded every day

wont forget my last ever attended football match with my kids but that for me is it

we should all boycott it

wont be tested to watch football

take a jump off a cliff you psychopaths

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

Surely the way vaccines work... by giving people a non harmful form of the virus that they are trying to protect against, would result in PCR tests coming back positive after people have had a vaccine. 

ah ha .. thats the key isnt it. the vaccine will take into account the requirement to test negative. so it will stop a part of the bodies natural cleaning cycle.

stopping a coronavirus positive test is like stopping the body bleeding when cut. its a perversion of nature

the body needs to bleed, to heal the wound. the body needs to expell toxic cells when the respiratory system is poisoned

stopping the natural process will only result in worse health

• Like 1

As an aside and paradoxically i should have been evicted months ago ...i havent paid the mortgage on my house since about last september so the plandemic has meant i got to stay in the house for longer than i anticipated...all ready to put ito n the market and they started the first lockdown...fucked now so i intend to make a stand...i've circled the wagons and im just waiting for the cant pay we're having it away sunshine squad to appear.....my retirement plan has always been to go in jail..even told my daughter theres no way shes getting me in a care home.....three square meals a day,education opportunities tv no bills and all the cock i can handle whether i like it or not.....at least the accomodation problem will be solved

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, vinny79 said:

Discussing returning to football for fans in uk on talksport.

jim white presenter “will they carry a little card yes to say they are covid free”

the dick in charge of sport 

they will have to prove they are clear with a test

liked Jim white now I know he is in the know on what is what

freedoms being eroded every day

wont forget my last ever attended football match with my kids but that for me is it

we should all boycott it

wont be tested to watch football

take a jump off a cliff you psychopaths

they'll have those booths spraying poison into your face also

a bunch of the zombies will do it and they'll love it

1 minute ago, magu said:

As an aside and paradoxically i should have been evicted months ago ...i havent paid the mortgage on my house since about last september so the plandemic has meant i got to stay in the house for longer than i anticipated...all ready to put ito n the market and they started the first lockdown...fucked now so i intend to make a stand...i've circled the wagons and im just waiting for the cant pay we're having it away sunshine squad to appear.....my retirement plan has always been to go in jail..even told my daughter theres no way shes getting me in a care home.....three square meals a day,education opportunities tv no bills and all the cock i can handle whether i like it or not.....at least the accomodation problem will be solved

ermmm, so you have defaulted? you could sort the mess out very very quickly and keep hold of a fair wedge of your cash before the bank claims your property

probably best starting your own thread for this issue but i would strongly advise not to ignore and not to barracade yourself in. head up, take control of it.

• Like 1

Regarding vaccines...i wouldnt worry about them....absolutely no point whatsoever....its a choice ...you have it or you dont...no point trying to work out all the various permutations of tests and pcr's and will it mean this and will it mean that

Its come to this...regardless of your race sex colour creed political leanings or sexual orientation its them or us

Same with the vaccine...you either have it and go over to the dark side and probably die earlier than you anticipated or you refuse and fight them...and probably die earlier than you anticipated, quite simple i'd say

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Yeah it's unbelievable.

You could even argue that it's not real money they're spending at the moment. They're printing money, spending it, then get us mugs to pay it back. Proper scam if you ask me.

Everyone and I mean everyone on this forum needs to understand how the money system works, i.e. fractional reserve lending. If you don't understand it, you will forever be a slave to the system. It has to go. It's all about taxpayers having to pay interest on money which doesn't exist. IT'S FRAUD and it's crippling Nations.

Take a look at this thread if you are new to this as a start.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, zArk said:

ermmm, so you have defaulted? you could sort the mess out very very quickly and keep hold of a fair wedge of your cash before the bank claims your property

probably best starting your own thread for this issue but i would strongly advise not to ignore and not to barracade yourself in. head up, take control of it.

what and give up my chance of taking a few out ?....i dont think so

On a more light hearted note.....

I think Co-vid will be placed with Religion and politics as a topic not to discuss with people!

I was on the dating sites this week, had arranged to meet up with a women to go for a hike. Then she turned the subject to co-vid 19, and told me she can't wait for the vaccine to come out - she will be first in line to get injected! Her words.... I was like ok.......take care then, bye bye now! :) 

Can't go out with someone who's brain has been corrupted would be like going out with a mannequin

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, magu said:

Regarding vaccines...i wouldnt worry about them....absolutely no point whatsoever....its a choice ...you have it or you dont...no point trying to work out all the various permutations of tests and pcr's and will it mean this and will it mean that

Its come to this...regardless of your race sex colour creed political leanings or sexual orientation its them or us

Same with the vaccine...you either have it and go over to the dark side and probably die earlier than you anticipated or you refuse and fight them...and probably die earlier than you anticipated, quite simple i'd say

Tell that to the parents with children or adults trying to make a decision

for their elderly loved ones with the little voiced "pandemic" which is dementia

I think your remark is flippant and unnecessary.

Edited by Golden Retriever

1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

Easy to push through large military budgets in a time of "fake emergency" 

yes but over the last 10 years has been a massive reduction of funding to the military

so out with the old system and in with the new techonological defense of a nation

it all ties into the great reset , the new world order, the age of aquarius, the pharmaceutical economy , etc etc

no point having troops and tanks and guns when the battles will be predominately information /data wars

PCR TEST is false and causing a phoney pandemic.
4 out of 5 of positive test results should actually be negative.
Army testing in Liverpool tests the PCR test vs the LFT Lateral Flow test.
Results are in at the council website.
80% of PCR test positives ... are not actually ill.

Test results from Liverpool council:

809716988_PCRVSLATERALFLOW.jpg.7302965dd42a61eb8b1895922431270b.jpg

18th Nov Report at Liverpool City Council
https://tinyurl.com/y5svgpa5

Porton Down has rigorously proved the LFT (lateral flow test is accurate).
Link to validation of LFT by top government scientists:
https://tinyurl.com/yx9ftyhh

Note : the Army is doing the testing so no dodgy business.

New reports will come out week by week.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, zArk said:

yes but over the last 10 years has been a massive reduction of funding to the military

so out with the old system and in with the new techonological defense of a nation

it all ties into the great reset , the new world order, the age of aquarius, the pharmaceutical economy , etc etc

no point having troops and tanks and guns when the battles will be predominately information /data wars

I would argue what's the point of spending anything on the military?

What is it that we're defending?

Our democracy? We don't have one.

Our freedoms? We don't have many left and decreasing by the day.......

Perhaps an invasion would be welcomed! Like the liberation of Europe! :) 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Rather than assume that this new 'Covid vaccine' is somehow 'malevolent' (DNA altering, microchips etc), what about the possibility that it is merely a 'placebo' and completely benign?

Imagine how profitable it would be if all these millions of vaccine doses being 'bought' (with taxpayers money) were merely just 'water'. We all know this all has nothing to do with 'public health', but getting people to 'change', and alter their behaviour so they accept things like 'health passports'.

Stats show that Covid is not really as 'lethal and deadly' as they would have us believe, so there isn't really any need for a vaccine to 'work'.

"Take the vaccine, and get your digital health passport which shows your vaccination status" - just inject people with a bit of water, and 'you're vaccinated', which means you don't need to be tested again and you can start to travel and go to concerts etc. "Your life can begin to go back to normal".

Side-effects from any vaccine would be 'bad for business' and bad for the agenda, so why go to all the trouble of 'poisoning' people, if all you're looking for is getting people to 'further comply' with your demands?

And of course, this scam fits alongside the present 'testing scam', as more people take the placebo vaccine and become 'exempt' from testing, the number of 'cases' will naturally start to drop, and thus it can be presented that 'the vaccine is working!'

In the meantime, governments around the world are throwing billions of pounds of public money at the Big Pharma companies, who are laughing all the way to the bank, while 'pretending' they have been 'researching and developing' new vaccines, which don't do anything because they don't need to.

It's always been about perception and behavioural modification. "Take this vaccine, and download this app, then you can have your life back. But do what the app says."

Oh of course, the more nefarious aspects like actually implanting microchips and the like, could always still be introduced a bit further down the line, when people can be convinced enough that it would be 'more convenient' to do so, rather than have to carry around a smartphone with this app installed on it.

It's a bit of an outlandish theory, but it's been rolling around my mind for a few days now.

Mine too. Not a bad shout. How easy would it be to hide the fact it's a placebo though?

2 minutes ago, magu said:

what and give up my chance of taking a few out ?....i dont think so

i think you are not focussed upon the prize. the important thing is not battling some goons who come round your house but making sure you have your rightful claim.

you created the loan to purchase the property. the bank didnt lend you its money. the money was created by you. its your money and you are your own debtor

the bank will goto court and claim to be the creditor (because you abandoned your claim) and the bank as claimed creditor in the eyes of the court will proceed to 'reposses' its property to clear the debt BUT

it will only clear a portion of the debt (i.e 100,000 outstanding .,. house will be sold for 60,000  leaving 40,000)

the court will then grant an order against to you for repayment of 40,000 and the court costs

they will screw and screw and screw

claim you property and be up in the game, rather than abandon

VACCINE-POSTIVE.jpg

The above photo is not from a 'conspiracy site', it's not from a YouTube or other streaming site heading up a documentary.

This very scary looking image is actually on the front page of The Telegraph and is not meant to be scary to the masses.  It accompanies a 'positive' (I use that term ironically) story on the efficacy of a new vaccine.

I find the image absolutely terrifying.

It speaks to me of culling.

5 minutes ago, rideforever said:

PCR TEST is false and causing a phoney pandemic.
4 out of 5 of positive test results should actually be negative.
Army testing in Liverpool tests the PCR test vs the LFT Lateral Flow test.
Results are in at the council website.
80% of PCR test positives ... are not actually ill.

Test results from Liverpool council:

809716988_PCRVSLATERALFLOW.jpg.7302965dd42a61eb8b1895922431270b.jpg

18th Nov Report at Liverpool City Council
https://tinyurl.com/y5svgpa5

Porton Down has rigorously proved the LFT (lateral flow test is accurate).
Link to validation of LFT by top government scientists:
https://tinyurl.com/yx9ftyhh

Note : the Army is doing the testing so no dodgy business.

New reports will come out week by week.

both tests are high for the  0.02% general infectious rate

the flow test is hitting around a 0.5% error rate

the pcr is incredibly high

1 minute ago, Golden Retriever said:

Tell that to the parents with young children.

I think your remark is flippant and unnecessary.

Really?...so how do you see it then...because i feel your rose tinted spectacles need to come off....just what on earth makes you think you should become the arbiter of what is or isnt neccesary ..please enlighten me oh font of all knowledge....you sit there decrying people and claiming this is a serious discussion and thats all you'll ever do ...discuss....you'll still be talking as they drag you from your home by the scruff of your neck

and i'll gladly tell parents with young children exactly that....if it wakes them up good if it doesnt im afraid in the cold hard light of day there is a good chance they are going to die earlier than they anticipated

What is this utopia you inhabit ?...do you really believe discussion is going to end this ?....violence is going to end it...that may be anathema to you but the sooner you accept that in the not too distant future you and those closest to you are going to be in the proximity to civil unrest which could come in the form of rioting against more lunatic edicts from government from food shortages or most likely from power outages the sooner you can start to prepare...discussion will not stop somebody hell bent on taking what you regard as your own from you

Death is not something to be shied away from its coming to us all ....some sooner some later.....accept that fact and you can live now

2 minutes ago, Mr H said:

On a more light hearted note.....

I think Co-vid will be placed with Religion and politics as a topic not to discuss with people!

I was on the dating sites this week, had arranged to meet up with a women to go for a hike. Then she turned the subject to co-vid 19, and told me she can't wait for the vaccine to come out - she will be first in line to get injected! Her words.... I was like ok.......take care then, bye bye now! :) 

Can't go out with someone who's brain has been corrupted would be like going out with a mannequin

Well it's most certainly part of politics and some would say it's even got a religious tinge at this stage. There's no point talking about it with acquaintances if you know it's just going to start an argument.

If you're talking about a relationship though you need to be honest about it because it's going to come up eventually. Had a very similar experience on one of these apps. Girl messaged me asking why I was in Berlin. I said I was up for the protest and she said "against the Covid regulations?". Already knew it was coming but as soon as I said "yes" I received a diatribe about how I need to learn to care about the vulnerable and she couldn't understand how I'd march shoulder to shoulder with Nazis etc. Far longer reply than I'd usually get 😂

So I just said ok well when the next one comes along just please do me a favour, rather than taking everything straight from TV news you can go along and watch from a distance with your mask on, and just take a look and see how many right-wing extremists you can spot. The answer is probably none.

It didn't matter of course because she'd already decided I was a horrible person. Like-minded critical people are getting harder and harder to find, romantically or otherwise.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, zArk said:

the pcr is incredibly high

If the Government stops using PCR the pandemic is over.

This testing is done by the Army > it is accurate.

It also bring into question liability and prosecution of the testing labs / big pharma and the scientific community.

That report came out yesterday ... it is mind blowing.

It is done by the Army with Porton Down equipment with tens of thousands of people - it is a rock solid test.

I think the pandemic is going to be over if the reports are the same next week and the week after.

Edited by rideforever

18 hours ago, Velma said:

When I was growing up, nobody died of “the 'flu,” it was unheard of. Influenza was simply a bad cold which left you weak, you felt feverish and lost your appetite, but nothing bed rest couldn't cure and children didn't get it. I was in my teens when I got my first real 'flu, but it was rare. One seldom got it more than once a year, often less, if at all.

Amazing Polly showed how the media scared people into getting the flu vaccine.

The 7-step Recipe For Creating Vaccine Demand

https://www.bitchute.com/video/JR8gw6GLwug/

This is how it works:

The official number of flu deaths in the US for 2001 was 257. Only 18 were positively identified as flu. In 2003 the public was ignoring government advice to get the flu vaccine, which was hurting the pharmaceutical industry. The Center for Disease Control came up with a plan to increase vaccine sales. They worked with the media to exaggerate the risk and inflate the figures to scare people into getting the shot every winter. The trick was to use the phrase 'influenza-related deaths' in news reports, even when flu was not the underlying cause of death.

She's was booted off youtube last month.

https://www.amazingpolly.net/

• Like 2

1 hour ago, magu said:

Anybody got any more info on planned blackouts for the UK ?...I've just had a message from a friend basically saying its happening as soon as the weather gets worse....there seems to be more and more whispers about this

There won't be any blackouts. The reason for this is their propaganda would stop. No more TV/radio = no more pandemic.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, magu said:

Really?...so how do you see it then...because i feel your rose tinted spectacles need to come off....just what on earth makes you think you should become the arbiter of what is or isnt neccesary ..please enlighten me oh font of all knowledge....you sit there decrying people and claiming this is a serious discussion and thats all you'll ever do ...discuss....you'll still be talking as they drag you from your home by the scruff of your neck

and i'll gladly tell parents with young children exactly that....if it wakes them up good if it doesnt im afraid in the cold hard light of day there is a good chance they are going to die earlier than they anticipated

What is this utopia you inhabit ?...do you really believe discussion is going to end this ?....violence is going to end it...that may be anathema to you but the sooner you accept that in the not too distant future you and those closest to you are going to be in the proximity to civil unrest which could come in the form of rioting against more lunatic edicts from government from food shortages or most likely from power outages the sooner you can start to prepare...discussion will not stop somebody hell bent on taking what you regard as your own from you

Death is not something to be shied away from its coming to us all ....some sooner some later.....accept that fact and you can live now

and assuming I don't know about

civil unrest and literally fighting with my entire being to counter evil with force if necessary.

Long term members know exactly where I stand.

Your comment a couple of hours ago.

3 hours ago, magu said:

Don't know if these have been posted?

Happened across a simple website which has 3 pdf's on it.

They seem to have been created 21st October and the creator spent some time making them.

the home page states:

homeImageSmall.jpg.51548c3acc0f29f9f3a46d5e64922e99.jpg

"Propaganda is defined as, “ideas, facts, or allegations spread deliberately to further one's cause or to damage an opposing cause”

So many people are perplexed with the Covid-19 lockdowns, mask requirements, social distancing, loss of jobs, homes, and their very sanity. What lies behind all of this? There have been so many conflicting reports that one has to ask the question, Is it even a pandemic? or Propaganda?

COVID19 Pandemic Propaganda includes more than 400 recent media articles and quotes that may not have been so publicly made. The media outlets are powerful. With the power of persuasion they can convince most people that a pile of horseshit is a fly farm, then tell us how we should support all of our local fly farms. This booklet acts as a good reference guide to activate any fly farmers thinking process.

Pass these booklets to friends, family, co-workers or any anyone you think knows something is amiss here. Place them in various places that you think people will find them. Leaving your Uber ride, Dr's office, library, schools, etc... It's low cost, low profile activism."

http://www.covid19propaganda.com/

I have looked through 2 of them but the 3rd is near 69000 words so I haven't read it all!

I have uploaded them to docdroid or you can download at the site. (my links below).

They don't seem to contain any virus but I am on a linux system not windows.

The 1st is a booklet (92 pages, 18.7mb) focusing on vaccines

https://docdro.id/Fsmsufs

The 2nd is a booklet (96 pages, 123mb) which is 450 'Headlines' .... I mean it is all dated headlines! A page image below:

https://docdro.id/X4ARN0h

headlines.jpg.d09ca6ba9da69f04e8244f492a70aab5.jpg

The third is written text, 136 pages. Looks interesting but as said I haven't read it all yet.

https://docdro.id/7QyhDEy

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic