Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

28 minutes ago, serpentine said:

Not much needs to be said on the matter

https://davidicke.com/2020/11/19/sage-used-wikipedia-to-model-covid-crisis-in-spring-did-not-have-a-single-human-coronavirus-expert-in-its-ranks-and-wrongly-predicted-virus-would-peak-in-june-rather-than-april-damning-bbc-document/

Except that continuing in the same vein with precipitous roll outs of unneccesary vaccines will likely lead to a round up of CEO's, "scientists" , ministers and advisors.

You need to remember the lessons of history. Pol Pot and his killing fields. The execution of Victor Jarra and countless other intellectuals in Santiago stadium.

I can't wrap my head around who any experts think they are keeping their careers "safe" by staying silent or even endorsing something they know is wrong. They will come for them also.

10 hours ago, The Illuminator said:

Same reason why all coppers, all pharmacy staff were told to turn their bs track and trace off.

It's all just a big scam.

They can't have coppers sat at home self-isolating on full sick pay.  They need them to be out on the streets enforcing the scam.    Pharmicists just like the Old Bill have natural, pre-selected, "godlike" immunity from and passing on a virus, even one that is so contagious and lethal as COVID.

1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

Easy to push through large military budgets in a time of "fake emergency" 

Out of likes Simon.

They're on a spending spree with taxpayers money without end. It will take decades to repay the

loans secured from private banks like Rothschilds at compound interest for all the money spent

on furlough, help for mainly large corporations,  MONEY GIVEN TO BIG PHARMA FOR DEVELOPING TESTS AND VACCINES etc etc.

I recently found out the British Government borrowed 15 million pounds at compound interest from Rothschilds circa 1833 to repay the British slave owners, after abolition.

THAT LOAN WAS ONLY REPAID BY BRITISH TAXPAYERS IN 2015.

That means I and tens of millions of British taxpayers and their ancestors paid slave owners compensation.

It's outrageous.

I DID NOT CONSENT.

See my thread and reply there if you wish. x

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Out of likes Simon.

They're on a spending spree with taxpayers money without end. It will take decades to repay the

loans secured from private banks like Rothschilds at compound interest for all the money spent

on furlough, help for mainly large corporations,  MONEY GIVEN TO BIG PHARMA FOR DEVELOPING TESTS AND VACCINES etc etc.

I recently found out the British Government borrowed 15 million pounds at compound interest from Rothschilds circa 1833 to repay the British slave owners, after abolition.

THAT LOAN WAS ONLY REPAID BY BRITISH TAXPAYERS IN 2015.

That means I and tens of millions of British taxpayers and their ancestors paid slave owners compensation.

It's outrageous.

I DID NOT CONSENT.

See my thread and reply there if you wish. x

Yeah it's unbelievable.

You could even argue that it's not real money they're spending at the moment. They're printing money, spending it, then get us mugs to pay it back. Proper scam if you ask me.

Discussing returning to football for fans in uk on talksport.

jim white presenter “will they carry a little card yes to say they are covid free”

the dick in charge of sport 

they will have to prove they are clear with a test

liked Jim white now I know he is in the know on what is what

freedoms being eroded every day

wont forget my last ever attended football match with my kids but that for me is it

we should all boycott it

wont be tested to watch football

take a jump off a cliff you psychopaths

• Like 1

Surely the way vaccines work... by giving people a non harmful form of the virus that they are trying to protect against, would result in PCR tests coming back positive after people have had a vaccine. 

ah ha .. thats the key isnt it. the vaccine will take into account the requirement to test negative. so it will stop a part of the bodies natural cleaning cycle.

stopping a coronavirus positive test is like stopping the body bleeding when cut. its a perversion of nature

the body needs to bleed, to heal the wound. the body needs to expell toxic cells when the respiratory system is poisoned

stopping the natural process will only result in worse health

• Like 1

As an aside and paradoxically i should have been evicted months ago ...i havent paid the mortgage on my house since about last september so the plandemic has meant i got to stay in the house for longer than i anticipated...all ready to put ito n the market and they started the first lockdown...fucked now so i intend to make a stand...i've circled the wagons and im just waiting for the cant pay we're having it away sunshine squad to appear.....my retirement plan has always been to go in jail..even told my daughter theres no way shes getting me in a care home.....three square meals a day,education opportunities tv no bills and all the cock i can handle whether i like it or not.....at least the accomodation problem will be solved

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, vinny79 said:

Discussing returning to football for fans in uk on talksport.

jim white presenter “will they carry a little card yes to say they are covid free”

the dick in charge of sport 

they will have to prove they are clear with a test

liked Jim white now I know he is in the know on what is what

freedoms being eroded every day

wont forget my last ever attended football match with my kids but that for me is it

we should all boycott it

wont be tested to watch football

take a jump off a cliff you psychopaths

they'll have those booths spraying poison into your face also

a bunch of the zombies will do it and they'll love it

1 minute ago, magu said:

As an aside and paradoxically i should have been evicted months ago ...i havent paid the mortgage on my house since about last september so the plandemic has meant i got to stay in the house for longer than i anticipated...all ready to put ito n the market and they started the first lockdown...fucked now so i intend to make a stand...i've circled the wagons and im just waiting for the cant pay we're having it away sunshine squad to appear.....my retirement plan has always been to go in jail..even told my daughter theres no way shes getting me in a care home.....three square meals a day,education opportunities tv no bills and all the cock i can handle whether i like it or not.....at least the accomodation problem will be solved

ermmm, so you have defaulted? you could sort the mess out very very quickly and keep hold of a fair wedge of your cash before the bank claims your property

probably best starting your own thread for this issue but i would strongly advise not to ignore and not to barracade yourself in. head up, take control of it.

• Like 1

Regarding vaccines...i wouldnt worry about them....absolutely no point whatsoever....its a choice ...you have it or you dont...no point trying to work out all the various permutations of tests and pcr's and will it mean this and will it mean that

Its come to this...regardless of your race sex colour creed political leanings or sexual orientation its them or us

Same with the vaccine...you either have it and go over to the dark side and probably die earlier than you anticipated or you refuse and fight them...and probably die earlier than you anticipated, quite simple i'd say

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Yeah it's unbelievable.

You could even argue that it's not real money they're spending at the moment. They're printing money, spending it, then get us mugs to pay it back. Proper scam if you ask me.

Everyone and I mean everyone on this forum needs to understand how the money system works, i.e. fractional reserve lending. If you don't understand it, you will forever be a slave to the system. It has to go. It's all about taxpayers having to pay interest on money which doesn't exist. IT'S FRAUD and it's crippling Nations.

Take a look at this thread if you are new to this as a start.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, zArk said:

ermmm, so you have defaulted? you could sort the mess out very very quickly and keep hold of a fair wedge of your cash before the bank claims your property

probably best starting your own thread for this issue but i would strongly advise not to ignore and not to barracade yourself in. head up, take control of it.

what and give up my chance of taking a few out ?....i dont think so

On a more light hearted note.....

I think Co-vid will be placed with Religion and politics as a topic not to discuss with people!

I was on the dating sites this week, had arranged to meet up with a women to go for a hike. Then she turned the subject to co-vid 19, and told me she can't wait for the vaccine to come out - she will be first in line to get injected! Her words.... I was like ok.......take care then, bye bye now! :) 

Can't go out with someone who's brain has been corrupted would be like going out with a mannequin

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, magu said:

Regarding vaccines...i wouldnt worry about them....absolutely no point whatsoever....its a choice ...you have it or you dont...no point trying to work out all the various permutations of tests and pcr's and will it mean this and will it mean that

Its come to this...regardless of your race sex colour creed political leanings or sexual orientation its them or us

Same with the vaccine...you either have it and go over to the dark side and probably die earlier than you anticipated or you refuse and fight them...and probably die earlier than you anticipated, quite simple i'd say

Tell that to the parents with children or adults trying to make a decision

for their elderly loved ones with the little voiced "pandemic" which is dementia

I think your remark is flippant and unnecessary.

Edited by Golden Retriever

Easy to push through large military budgets in a time of "fake emergency" 

yes but over the last 10 years has been a massive reduction of funding to the military

so out with the old system and in with the new techonological defense of a nation

it all ties into the great reset , the new world order, the age of aquarius, the pharmaceutical economy , etc etc

no point having troops and tanks and guns when the battles will be predominately information /data wars

PCR TEST is false and causing a phoney pandemic.
4 out of 5 of positive test results should actually be negative.
Army testing in Liverpool tests the PCR test vs the LFT Lateral Flow test.
Results are in at the council website.
80% of PCR test positives ... are not actually ill.

Test results from Liverpool council:

809716988_PCRVSLATERALFLOW.jpg.7302965dd42a61eb8b1895922431270b.jpg

18th Nov Report at Liverpool City Council
https://tinyurl.com/y5svgpa5

Porton Down has rigorously proved the LFT (lateral flow test is accurate).
Link to validation of LFT by top government scientists:
https://tinyurl.com/yx9ftyhh

Note : the Army is doing the testing so no dodgy business.

New reports will come out week by week.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, zArk said:

yes but over the last 10 years has been a massive reduction of funding to the military

so out with the old system and in with the new techonological defense of a nation

it all ties into the great reset , the new world order, the age of aquarius, the pharmaceutical economy , etc etc

no point having troops and tanks and guns when the battles will be predominately information /data wars

I would argue what's the point of spending anything on the military?

What is it that we're defending?

Our democracy? We don't have one.

Our freedoms? We don't have many left and decreasing by the day.......

Perhaps an invasion would be welcomed! Like the liberation of Europe! :) 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Rather than assume that this new 'Covid vaccine' is somehow 'malevolent' (DNA altering, microchips etc), what about the possibility that it is merely a 'placebo' and completely benign?

Imagine how profitable it would be if all these millions of vaccine doses being 'bought' (with taxpayers money) were merely just 'water'. We all know this all has nothing to do with 'public health', but getting people to 'change', and alter their behaviour so they accept things like 'health passports'.

Stats show that Covid is not really as 'lethal and deadly' as they would have us believe, so there isn't really any need for a vaccine to 'work'.

"Take the vaccine, and get your digital health passport which shows your vaccination status" - just inject people with a bit of water, and 'you're vaccinated', which means you don't need to be tested again and you can start to travel and go to concerts etc. "Your life can begin to go back to normal".

Side-effects from any vaccine would be 'bad for business' and bad for the agenda, so why go to all the trouble of 'poisoning' people, if all you're looking for is getting people to 'further comply' with your demands?

And of course, this scam fits alongside the present 'testing scam', as more people take the placebo vaccine and become 'exempt' from testing, the number of 'cases' will naturally start to drop, and thus it can be presented that 'the vaccine is working!'

In the meantime, governments around the world are throwing billions of pounds of public money at the Big Pharma companies, who are laughing all the way to the bank, while 'pretending' they have been 'researching and developing' new vaccines, which don't do anything because they don't need to.

It's always been about perception and behavioural modification. "Take this vaccine, and download this app, then you can have your life back. But do what the app says."

Oh of course, the more nefarious aspects like actually implanting microchips and the like, could always still be introduced a bit further down the line, when people can be convinced enough that it would be 'more convenient' to do so, rather than have to carry around a smartphone with this app installed on it.

It's a bit of an outlandish theory, but it's been rolling around my mind for a few days now.

Mine too. Not a bad shout. How easy would it be to hide the fact it's a placebo though?

2 minutes ago, magu said:

what and give up my chance of taking a few out ?....i dont think so

i think you are not focussed upon the prize. the important thing is not battling some goons who come round your house but making sure you have your rightful claim.

you created the loan to purchase the property. the bank didnt lend you its money. the money was created by you. its your money and you are your own debtor

the bank will goto court and claim to be the creditor (because you abandoned your claim) and the bank as claimed creditor in the eyes of the court will proceed to 'reposses' its property to clear the debt BUT

it will only clear a portion of the debt (i.e 100,000 outstanding .,. house will be sold for 60,000  leaving 40,000)

the court will then grant an order against to you for repayment of 40,000 and the court costs

they will screw and screw and screw

claim you property and be up in the game, rather than abandon

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic