Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

3 hours ago, Sexpistol50 said:

Talking about Vaccines what's Kill Gates been up to lately?  he has been very quiet considering all the media attention about the Vaccines.

Here he is, moved on to other topics. He seems to be growing a horn or someone hit him in the head with something.

• Haha 1

Ian Brown is being his true authentic self.  We all need to stand in our sovereignty in the same way. It's sad to see all the muzzled who are prostituting their integrity and adhering to the Covidian Cult but that's their journey. We can only live in our own personal truth and mine is that the brainwashed and the totalitarian twats they're pledging allegiance to are boring as fuck now. I couldn't give a shit about the latest "rules" and don't even know what they are, I don't adhere to any of it and never will. Fear is an illusion. There is no power anyone can have over us unless we give it to them.   

• Like 5

1 minute ago, AndyJ said:

Ian Brown is being his true authentic self.  We all need to stand in our sovereignty in the same way. It's sad to see all the muzzled who are prostituting their integrity and adhering to the Covidian Cult but that's their journey. We can only live in our own personal truth and mine is that the brainwashed and the totalitarian twats they're pledging allegiance to are boring as fuck now. I couldn't give a shit about the latest "rules" and don't even know what they are, I don't adhere to any of it and never will. Fear is an illusion. There is no power anyone can have over us unless we give it to them.   

Immense words, love it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Staeld said:

Ian Brown posted this on Twitter. It was in reply to someone called Martin Rossiter who as far as I can tell suggested that Ian Brown didn't have the qualifications to talk about the "virus"

He's one  of the few " celebrities" who isn't scared of losing their career if they question the narrative. The silence is deafening and I can only guess that the reason the celebrities aren't talking out is because they are compromised in one way or another. More power to him. This is a fight between good and evil as simple as that. 

Ian Brown 1.jpg

Ian Brown 2.jpg

Ian Brown 3.jpg

Ian Bown 4.jpg

Sensational from the glorious manc and absolutely shames the 99% of entertainers who have said Jack shit about what’s going on. 

Incidentally, Martin Rossiter was lead singer of an indie band , Gene.  

Edited by Sidlittle
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

This is the link for the above doctor speaking the words that article is stating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEo3rnU12jw

“[COVID-19] is nothing more than a bad flu season. This is not Ebola. It’s not SARS. It’s politics playing medicine, and that’s a very dangerous game.”

Edited by Concerned Citizen
extra added

UK MP Suggests People Shouldn’t Be Allowed To Work Without COVID Vaccine
https://summit.news/2020/11/17/uk-mp-suggests-people-shouldnt-be-allowed-to-work-without-covid-vaccine

I will just starve myself, doesn't bother me. I grew up with an eating disorder as a child and have fasted for religion. I would rather starve than live in the hell they're creating.

• Like 1

Zambia 'Technically' In Default After Debt Non-payment
https://www.ibtimes.com/zambia-technically-default-after-debt-non-payment-3084928

'Zambia on Wednesday said it had deliberately withheld paying $42.5 million towards its foreign debt as it is about to be officially declared Africa's first economy to default during the coronavirus pandemic.'

Fucking parasites ruin nation after nation. Stay strong, Zambia.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sidlittle said:

Sensational from the glorious manc and absolutely shames the 99% of entertainers who have said Jack shit about what’s going on. 

Incidentally, Martin Rossiter was lead singer of an indie band , Gene.  

More than sensational......absolutely brilliant stuff there....Set out so that even the braindead can understand it.

Only thing he missed out was any reference to this that's sitting on the UK government website for all to see:

image_2020-11-19_031605.png

Edited by Ziggy Sawdust
  • Like 3

21 minutes ago, Tamlinn said:

oh come on, the cop gave him a way out

"are you gonna leave or am i gonna arrest you"

hmmm let me think...what a tough choice ..... i need a coffee to think about this

legally assaulted and put through the mill by pissed off cop who doesnt really wanna deal with this crap or

walk out... complain in a letter to the local politician and go about my crappy day?##

Edited by zArk

7 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

This is bullshit! You are missing the agenda here as in agenda 21/30. The agenda is also transhumanism, thats what you are agreeing to taking the vaccine, or even putting on a muzzle. A soulless world. You see what the control freaks call non muzzle wearers..now anti experimental fastracked vaccines. People claim vaccines never killed them so must be safe, but fail of course to see the longterm health conditions vaccines & other poisons like fluoride they have the nerve to call medicine. Which of course mount up every year, "Big pharma pills give you brand new ills!!"

And of course elite will never take. So I couldnt give a fuck if its a placebo or battery acid. I DO NOT CONSENT!

I don't think anyone on here will consent to taking the vaccine. I don't even reckon a shill would try pushing that angle either. Well, not on this forum anyway. Grumpy Owl was purely debating whether some of the vaccines distributed to the general public might, somehow, be placebo vaccines. I don't think that is practical at all. Moreover, even if it was hypothetically practical, no one would want to play Russian roulette regardless. 

So, from my point of view, we are left with the 'same old vaccine shit' versus 'worse new vaccine shit' argument. I don't think that the majority of the new vaccines in production are going to be any worse than the existing vaccines doing the rounds, but that's not a strong selling point is it. I truly believe myself to be a vaccine autism victim. Furthermore, I have the same negative attitude towards the potential, side effects of vaccines, in general, as do the vast majority of members on this forum. I am not going to take it.

We are now left with the concept of the RNA vaccine. Hypothetically, if someone literally felt like they had to take a vaccine, for whatever reason, then I would be avoiding the RNA vaccine. Call it the lesser of two evils. However, what folks need to realise is that the PTB will be coming back to their arms, in due course, even if they do take two non-RNA vaccine shots now. This will be to tackle a claimed Coronavirus mutation or to tackle a claimed new virus threat, which has emerged somewhere in the world. By then, they might well have decided that RNA vaccines are the best thing since sliced bread, so you don't even get to choose the old vaccine shit. The new vaccine cycle, which we will all have to take, will never end.

No doubt, the end result of any vaccine consumption will, at the least, be an increase in ill health, an increase in sterility and a decrease in life expectancy. And these are only the medical implications. I know you already know all of this oddsnsods, I was just quoting you in light of your remarks on consent.              

6 hours ago, Mr H said:

No one asking the Prime Minister what the F u doing mate? Wow Politics is completely dead. No one representing the people. If this continues and we get civil unrest can expect some pretty extremist parties popping up.

When the 'time comes' for Boris to go, then they will be directed to turn on him, along with an unwavering outburst of mass media support. Any genuine political opposition that emerges will always be labelled as 'extremist'.

9 hours ago, Macnamara said:

And now as we are being placed under house arrest and told that we will be arrested if we move to other parts of the country there are still people trying to tell us that everything is tickety-boo.   It ain't tickety-boo folks. This is the big one.... this is the cabal making their move for the new world order... full steam ahead so lets not have any more of the delusional crap ok because if you can't see it by now then there's something very wrong

Yes, it is. I don't think they can backtrack now either, even if they wanted to. And as I have told folks all year, they are rushing and being sloppy, as they had to also use this Coronavirus bullshit as a cover to stop Brexit.  This is one thing in our favour. I will remain positive to either the new beginning or the bitter end.

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 2

BBC propaganda today.

FOUR BILLION EXTRA POUNDS for British Army. War overseas or war against the British people,

or both I wonder.

The largest military investment in 30 years is set to be announced by the prime minister - an extra £4bn a year over the next four years.

_115551707_epa.jpg

"The armed forces are protecting people in a broader range of areas than ever, the government said, such as by helping with coronavirus testing (pictured)"

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-54988870

Edited by Golden Retriever

7 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

SHOCK VIDEO: Knife-Wielding Man Attacks Employees at NYC IHOP After Being Asked To Wear A Mask
https://breaking911.com/shock-video-knife-wielding-man-attacks-employees-at-nyc-ihop-after-being-asked-to-wear-a-mask/

Let's hope they don't use this to demonize us more.

There will come a time soon when false flag atrocities will be committed in the name of anti-vaxers.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

BBC propaganda today.

FOUR BILLION EXTRA POUNDS for British Army. War overseas or war against the British people,

or both I wonder.

The largest military investment in 30 years is set to be announced by the prime minister - an extra £4bn a year over the next four years.

_115551707_epa.jpg

"The armed forces are protecting people in a broader range of areas than ever, the government said, such as by helping with coronavirus testing (pictured)"

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-54988870

4 billion for masks gloves screens and plastic aprons.

"join the army swab a civvi"

Try pulling the other one, who are they trying to kid. :classic_rolleyes:

Another Covid vaccine breakthrough as study confirms Oxford's jab is 'safe and provokes a robust immune response' in over-60s

Oxford coronavirus vaccine is safe and triggers 'robust' immune response, phase 2 study

Oxford University scientists published results from their second phase of testing the coronavirus vaccine, of which Britain has pre-ordered 100million doses, confirming 'positive' progress (pictured left, a woman receives a dose of the vaccine for a trial in Brazil and, inset, Prime Minister Boris Johnson visiting Oxford's lab). The researchers said in a paper published in The Lancet that the jab appears to trigger a 'robust' immune system response in people of all ages and is well tolerated and safe. The team say they will be able to announce within weeks how well the vaccine, being manufactured by UK pharmaceutical firm AstraZeneca (pictured right, the company's headquarters in Cambridge), works at protecting people from Covid-19.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8735759/Oxford-coronavirus-vaccine-safe-triggers-robust-immune-response-phase-2-study-finds.html

12 hours ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

My middle daughter tried to give me the 'unconscious bias' bullshit the other day. Basically saying all white people (although I don't think she includes herself for some reason) have an unconscious racism in them that they're not aware of......... 

Because they teach this in school, college and university. 

I am in my 2nd year of my degree and just doing a paper on it 😴😴😴 you can critically evaluate the methods used to reduce racism/prejudice but you absolutely cannot argue against systemic racism existing. They dont teach critical race theory or any counter argument for inherent systemic racism. It's very frustrating!

Word is about for some time now that Boris will resign in early 2021.  Problem is his replacement.  And when the Tories get voted out next election (if we ever have another one), people will vote Starmer (of Saville fame) in.

And through all of this a certain man named Henry Kissinger is still alive and well.

11 minutes ago, Noctua said:

Word is about for some time now that Boris will resign in early 2021.  Problem is his replacement.  And when the Tories get voted out next election (if we ever have another one), people will vote Starmer (of Saville fame) in.

And through all of this a certain man named Henry Kissinger is still alive and well.

Starmer would just be worse.

Succession to Boris you can see and I said for some time, will be Rishi Sunak imo.. Can see them positioning for his appointment.