Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

Former Dragons' Den star Rachel Elnaugh, who once said Chris Whitty 'will hang' for recommending the Covid jab to children, has set up a safe haven for anti-vaxxers

Rachel Elnaugh, 58, has raised nearly £1million with a group called Phoenix Rose to buy 70 acres of Derbyshire forest for the 'safe haven' for anti-vaxxers. The group, which is also called the 'Inner Sanctum' initiative, bought the Cressbrook Dale Estate in June 2022 and are holding 'shamanic rituals' on the land. The sanctuary is the latest unusual move for the businesswoman, who faced severe criticism in 2021 for her anti-vax opinions.

 

image_2023-01-07_075132331.png.49abe159ee998fb109045f2e9c620d81.png

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11608611/Dragon-Rachel-Elnaugh-said-Chris-Whitty-hang-set-safe-haven-anti-vaxxers.html

 

Good on her......

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, alexa said:

Former Dragons' Den star Rachel Elnaugh, who once said Chris Whitty 'will hang' for recommending the Covid jab to children, has set up a safe haven for anti-vaxxers

Rachel Elnaugh, 58, has raised nearly £1million with a group called Phoenix Rose to buy 70 acres of Derbyshire forest for the 'safe haven' for anti-vaxxers. The group, which is also called the 'Inner Sanctum' initiative, bought the Cressbrook Dale Estate in June 2022 and are holding 'shamanic rituals' on the land. The sanctuary is the latest unusual move for the businesswoman, who faced severe criticism in 2021 for her anti-vax opinions.

 

image_2023-01-07_075132331.png.49abe159ee998fb109045f2e9c620d81.png

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11608611/Dragon-Rachel-Elnaugh-said-Chris-Whitty-hang-set-safe-haven-anti-vaxxers.html

 

Good on her......

 

I'd be very wary of joining a close-knit group of anti-vaxxers. That's exactly where they want you, all together, ready for elimination.

 

 

 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

 

I'd be very wary of joining a close-knit group of anti-vaxxers. That's exactly where they want you, all together, ready for elimination.

 

 

 

 

Thanks web, I never looked at this way but you could be right :classic_ohmy: I wont be joining anytime soon.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Poor kid. There’s hundreds of thousands like him, quietly growing up then suddenly BOOM- welcome to the new world order. 
I can empathise with him because my parents are basically the same, hysterically entrenched in this insanity, almost reliant on it as if it’s the only way to live now, and to say any different is heresy. 
I see it in the faces of most parents in the community, a seething passive aggressive manner that they have, one wrong glance, one passing comment about how the vaccine might not be the right thing for people- and that’s it- the anger bubbles over into attack mode, even if it’s a silent one. You’re THE public enemy ripe for all the malicious hatred they can throw at you, all of their insecurities and personal problems they can project at you. You become their new god, to sacrifice on their alter of ignorant conservatism. 
 

He really didn’t want that jab did he? 
 

That's the devastating thing :(

I really feel for him. 

Most parents are jab obsessed, without any regard as to how it could affect their child.

The world really is brainwashed beyond repair.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

im more concerned about the rituals and cult status

 

or is it gaslighting anti vaxxers are a cult

 

Maybe we should just intermingle with the vaksed - as we do at present -, I'd suggest we simply adopt a secret hand symbol to recognize one another when we are out and about, like the mason's have. Here's my symbol suggestion:

 

th?id=OIP.Y3sc76R-A6404OETFNlNNwAAAA&pid=Api&P=0

 

 

No ? Maybe it's already been 'taken'. Oh never mind, then ! Alternative symbols considered.

 

 

 

 

Edited by Nip
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nip said:

 

Maybe we should just intermingle with the vaksed - as we do at present -, I'd suggest we simply adopt a secret hand symbol to recognize one another when we are out and about, like the mason's have. Here's my symbol suggestion:

 

th?id=OIP.Y3sc76R-A6404OETFNlNNwAAAA&pid=Api&P=0

 

 

No ? Maybe it's already been 'taken'. Oh never mind, then ! Alternative symbols considered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

readbetweenlines-t-shirt-red-deepred-swatch-400x400.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Peer Review System is Worthless and Dangerous

6th January 2023

The majority of journalists and some members of the public tend to regard the peer review system as a vital part of the scientific process.

If a new piece of research is published they will dismiss it as worthless if it hasn’t been ‘peer reviewed’.

I’ve got bad news for them.

The peer review system is not just worthless – it is dangerous and designed to perpetuate errors, misconceptions and faulty reasoning.

The problem is that the ‘peers’ who are chosen to ‘review’ a scientific paper or a piece of scientific research will invariably be members of a small group of individuals who are committed to supporting the establishment – and who almost certainly have financial links to the establishment. If they are peer reviewing a medical paper they will, in 99 times out of 100, have links to the pharmaceutical industry.

Scientists who are asked to review a piece of research will be part of the system they are reviewing. They will depend for their livelihood on reputations built on supporting the establishment. The scientist who doesn’t do what he is expected to do, and who welcomes original thinking, will soon be exiled and find himself unemployable. His work won’t be published in the standard journals. A scientist who questions accepted beliefs (however blatantly wrong they may be) will not be asked to ‘peer review’ anything.

And the problem, of course, is that the pharmaceutical industry is known to be riddled with corrupt people and corrupt practices.

Scientific research which is original, and of real value, will be suppressed if it is considered to be inconvenient to the pharmaceutical industry and/or the medical establishment.

There is no doubt that the peer review system will used to suppress valuable new ideas and essential truths.

It is, for example, largely because of the peer review system that valuable, valid information about covid-19 and the vaccination programmes currently being promoted, is demonised by the media and the public.

It is thanks to the peer review system that four out of ten patients given drugs suffer side effects (some lethal) and why one in six hospital patients have been made ill by doctors. It is thanks to the peer review system that scores of allegedly thoroughly tested drugs have had to be withdrawn.

In a world where truth was of importance, the peer review system would be regarded as worthless and discredited; it is corrupt and serves merely to maintain the lies promoted by the medical establishment – which is, of course, owned by the pharmaceutical industry.

https://vernoncoleman.org/articles/peer-review-system-worthless-and-dangerous

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, alexa said:

Former Dragons' Den star Rachel Elnaugh, who once said Chris Whitty 'will hang' for recommending the Covid jab to children, has set up a safe haven for anti-vaxxers

Rachel Elnaugh, 58, has raised nearly £1million with a group called Phoenix Rose to buy 70 acres of Derbyshire forest for the 'safe haven' for anti-vaxxers. The group, which is also called the 'Inner Sanctum' initiative, bought the Cressbrook Dale Estate in June 2022 and are holding 'shamanic rituals' on the land. The sanctuary is the latest unusual move for the businesswoman, who faced severe criticism in 2021 for her anti-vax opinions.

 

image_2023-01-07_075132331.png.49abe159ee998fb109045f2e9c620d81.png

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11608611/Dragon-Rachel-Elnaugh-said-Chris-Whitty-hang-set-safe-haven-anti-vaxxers.html

 

Good on her......

I think she's a good one,throughout the convid she spoke out against and seems to be ok. I might be wrong.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, webtrekker said:

 

I'd be very wary of joining a close-knit group of anti-vaxxers. That's exactly where they want you, all together, ready for elimination.

 

 

 

But i thought the point of this was to get communites together to fight the system? Else what are you going to do.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, webtrekker said:

I'd be very wary of joining a close-knit group of anti-vaxxers. That's exactly where they want you, all together, ready for elimination.

 

I'm curious to find out there are two laughs....

 

Anyways, yes, you have a point. A group tends to get infiltrated.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

But i thought the point of this was to get communites together to fight the system? Else what are you going to do.

 

Your question is a good one. Tricky! 😔

The only thing I can think of is to form small communities so that you know everyone etc. It's not a foolproof but as a group gets bigger, it gets out of hand.

So we have many small communities, all working with the same vision. If group A is suspicious, it's simple, you don't work together but you still have your community.

Work with the trend of Aquarius. Bigger is not better anymore.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, screamingeagle said:

what do you mean?

What you believe, manifest.

Your statement is true within your own knowledge/level.

In another words, imo, you are doing a disservice to the community by closing the door before it has a chance.

Your thinking is a result of operating from a lower level frequency. If you raise your vibration, you will begin to see more options.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, DaleP said:

What you believe, manifest.

Your statement is true within your own knowledge/level.

In another words, imo, you are doing a disservice to the community by closing the door before it has a chance.

Your thinking is a result of operating from a lower level frequency. If you raise your vibration, you will begin to see more options.

ok 

 

but that doesn't change the fact,that psychos,satanists are in charge and have done very sinister shit to the population

 

if you want someone to teach how to run first they have to know how to walk!!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...