Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

4 hours ago, alexa said:

Is this how they are gonna do it ? Your property is on land that is owned by the crown

There will be no crown being worn by a clown with a frown from the underground, poncing about town painting it brown in a flapping gown, it's going down with the hound of my demonstrative pronoun to forever drown and never come back around, 👍

Now why does mown and flown not rhyme with any of the above, discuss, :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, bamboozooka said:

of course nurses and gp's want pay rises now the big pharma murder bonuses have dried up

@Macnamara wife gave me a sideways thinking moment earlier in the thread, it makes sense to me what i wrote about this group because if these are the agent provocateurs pushing the narrative on their fellow co-workers by virtue of being all round arse licking management snitches and soulless ghouls that exist in every work place then this group will have effectively found themselves cut off and abandoned by their management masters and surplus to requirements and now need to find a way to get those they abused on their side instead of getting a damn good kick-in preferably in the teeth from their work colleagues, and moaning for more money is a great subterfuge way of doing this, whatcha reckon?

Just now, rebornsteve said:

These Doctors Pushed Masking, Covid Lockdowns on Twitter. Turns Out, They Don’t Exist…

https://sfstandard.com/technology/these-doctors-pushed-masking-covid-lockdowns-on-twitter-turns-out-they-dont-exist/

Well it would be funny if it weren't life and death type stuff! Not shocked or surprised. WHERE ARE THE FAUCI FILES ELON!!!!!?????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Nope, not looked in to it at all.

Well, would you believe it, come closer let me explain, Alison, Anthony's and Christine's daughter worked at twitter as an engineer, well this family is nothing but a conflict of interests, they made quite a career out of it apparently.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

Well, would you believe it, come closer let me explain, Alison, Anthony's and Christine's daughter worked at twitter as an engineer, well this family is nothing but a conflict of interests, they made quite a career out of it apparently.

Ah OK! Never delved in to that myself! Thanks

• Like 1

Who here saw or knows about the American Football game being interrupted for someone collapsing? (Not saying anything either way only just saw the clip, not got an opinion on it yet although it is at least interesting)

This clip:
https://t.me/Absolute1776/21160

Edit:

Also this is a sensible summary of covid19 mandates/media perpetuated bollocks, IMO.
https://t.me/The_Storm_Q17/4304 - Christine Anderson MEP talks to a full house about the criminal investigations underway.

Edited by TheConsultant
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, rebornsteve said:

These Doctors Pushed Masking, Covid Lockdowns on Twitter. Turns Out, They Don’t Exist…

https://sfstandard.com/technology/these-doctors-pushed-masking-covid-lockdowns-on-twitter-turns-out-they-dont-exist/

• Thanks rebornsteve, I enjoyed reading the article and some of the twitter replies.
  • Just sharing a few edits from the article ...

The two fake doctors, whose accounts urged extreme caution about Covid-19, were part of a network of at least four fake accounts that touted their ties to the LGBTQ+ community, vocally advocated for mask-wearing and social distancing, and dished out criticism to those they felt were not taking the pandemic seriously.

It is unclear who created the two doctors, but their bios and personas signpost identities meant to appeal to a certain type of Twitter denizen: liberal, pro-diversity and concerned about Covid. 

Both doctors present themselves as members of the LGBTQ+ community. Robert displayed the trans and Ukrainian flags in their Twitter name. Patrick had a rainbow flag in his bio.

A fourth account, Dr. Steve “Ste” Ville, who claimed an affiliation with the University of Antwerp, described himself as an “LGBTQ+ Ally” and a “Proud Mask Wearer.”

All four accounts urged caution about Covid. They also amplified the voices of other Twitter users calling on the public to mask, vaccinate and socially distance. At times, they criticized policies that they felt undermined pandemic safety and individuals who they believed did not take Covid seriously enough.

But as Twitter users responded to Gutterman Tranen’s thread on the Honeymans, they also discovered the accounts expressing views that appeared implausible.

“Come on china! Stop protesting, I wish we had similar lockdown measures here,” Robert Honeyman wrote in a Nov. 27 tweet.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, allymisfit said:

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/my-vaccine-experience/22783/139

A link to a detailed account on someone's awful experience with the jab.

Also some helpful fields for those who have taken the evil juice.

Some replies are ridiculous, as expected. But overall, it's quite an interesting read.

Poor kid. There’s hundreds of thousands like him, quietly growing up then suddenly BOOM- welcome to the new world order. 
I can empathise with him because my parents are basically the same, hysterically entrenched in this insanity, almost reliant on it as if it’s the only way to live now, and to say any different is heresy. 
I see it in the faces of most parents in the community, a seething passive aggressive manner that they have, one wrong glance, one passing comment about how the vaccine might not be the right thing for people- and that’s it- the anger bubbles over into attack mode, even if it’s a silent one. You’re THE public enemy ripe for all the malicious hatred they can throw at you, all of their insecurities and personal problems they can project at you. You become their new god, to sacrifice on their alter of ignorant conservatism. 

He really didn’t want that jab did he? 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Japan Launches Official Investigation Into Millions of COVID Vaccine Deaths

January 2, 2023

japan-invest-678x381-1-640x360.jpg

Japan has launched an official investigation into the unprecedented numbers of people dying after receiving the Covid-19 vaccination.

According to reports, Japanese researchers have been instructed to investgate the mechanisms by which experimental mRNA jabs could be causing deaths and severe adverse reactions.

Hiroshima University School of Medicine Prof. Masataka Nagao highlighted how the bodies of vaccinated persons he performed autopsies on were abnormally warm, with upwards of 100 degree F body temperatures.

“The first concern was that the body temperatures of the corpses were very high when the police performed the autopsy,” Nagao declared.

“The body temperatures were unusually high, such as 33 or 34 degrees celsius (91-93ºF).”

Infowars.com reports: In other bodies, Nagao says “temperatures were very high at the time of death. Their body temperatures were above the normal temperature, more like over 40 degrees celsius (104ºF).”

Graphing the data, Nagao’s research team found there were significant changes to the genetic makeup of vaccinated autopsied patients’ immune systems.

The research has led Nagao to conclude the vaccine causes immune system abnormalities that prompt inflammation throughout the body, which is likely the cause of the high body temperatures at the time of autopsy.

“Based on the data and the circumstances alone, it is not possible to conclude that the vaccine was the cause of the deaths,” Prof. Nagao said, adding, “However, it is impossible to say that the vaccine was not the cause. We can only say that it is doubtful, but we believe that vaccination was sufficiently related to the immune abnormalities.”

In another report, dermatology expert Prof. Shigetoshi Sano of the Kochi University School of Medicine discussed discovering spike proteins at the site of skin lesions and other skin problems on patients who were vaccinated.

“The spike protein derived from the vaccine was found in the skin,” Sano explained, highlighting a slide showing a bright green region on a lesion made visible by a special dye.

“Spike proteins are locally suppressing the immune system,” Sano told reporters. “As a result, the spike proteins facilitate in reactivation of the herpesvirus.”

The process of the spike proteins degrading in the immune system prompts inflammation throughout the body that also leads to blood clots, Sano concluded.

“The function of the spike proteins to produce adverse reactions is formation of blood clots,” Sano explained. “And even worse, spike proteins can also locally induce inflammation.”

Agreeing that a suppressed immune system makes someone more vulnerable to infection, Sano went on to say, “I don’t know if I should say this, but it has been found that vaccinated people are more likely to get coronavirus than unvaccinated people.”

“Sometimes, things that are not good are introduced into the human body. Vaccination may cause our overall immune system to fail to fight against such bad things,” he warned.

The doctors’ investigations come as Kyoto Univerisity Prof. Emeritus Dr. Masanori Fukushima slammed Japan’s Ministry of Health for refusing to halt its Covid vaccination program, citing data showing a number of adverse reactions and deaths stemming from the jab.

“People are already doing research all over the world,” Fukushima told health ministers during a conference earlier this month.

“Japan’s prestige is at stake. You have vaccinated so many people. And yet, only 10% of the members of the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, who are leading members of the vaccine campaign have been vaccinated. Is this a fucking joke?”

Source: https://magspress.com/japan-launches-official-investigation-into-millions-of-covid-vaccine-deaths/

Edited by webtrekker
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, webtrekker said:

Japan Launches Official Investigation Into Millions of COVID Vaccine Deaths

January 2, 2023

japan-invest-678x381-1-640x360.jpg

Japan has launched an official investigation into the unprecedented numbers of people dying after receiving the Covid-19 vaccination.

According to reports, Japanese researchers have been instructed to investgate the mechanisms by which experimental mRNA jabs could be causing deaths and severe adverse reactions.

Hiroshima University School of Medicine Prof. Masataka Nagao highlighted how the bodies of vaccinated persons he performed autopsies on were abnormally warm, with upwards of 100 degree F body temperatures.

“The first concern was that the body temperatures of the corpses were very high when the police performed the autopsy,” Nagao declared.

“The body temperatures were unusually high, such as 33 or 34 degrees celsius (91-93ºF).”

Infowars.com reports: In other bodies, Nagao says “temperatures were very high at the time of death. Their body temperatures were above the normal temperature, more like over 40 degrees celsius (104ºF).”

Graphing the data, Nagao’s research team found there were significant changes to the genetic makeup of vaccinated autopsied patients’ immune systems.

The research has led Nagao to conclude the vaccine causes immune system abnormalities that prompt inflammation throughout the body, which is likely the cause of the high body temperatures at the time of autopsy.

“Based on the data and the circumstances alone, it is not possible to conclude that the vaccine was the cause of the deaths,” Prof. Nagao said, adding, “However, it is impossible to say that the vaccine was not the cause. We can only say that it is doubtful, but we believe that vaccination was sufficiently related to the immune abnormalities.”

In another report, dermatology expert Prof. Shigetoshi Sano of the Kochi University School of Medicine discussed discovering spike proteins at the site of skin lesions and other skin problems on patients who were vaccinated.

“The spike protein derived from the vaccine was found in the skin,” Sano explained, highlighting a slide showing a bright green region on a lesion made visible by a special dye.

“Spike proteins are locally suppressing the immune system,” Sano told reporters. “As a result, the spike proteins facilitate in reactivation of the herpesvirus.”

The process of the spike proteins degrading in the immune system prompts inflammation throughout the body that also leads to blood clots, Sano concluded.

“The function of the spike proteins to produce adverse reactions is formation of blood clots,” Sano explained. “And even worse, spike proteins can also locally induce inflammation.”

Agreeing that a suppressed immune system makes someone more vulnerable to infection, Sano went on to say, “I don’t know if I should say this, but it has been found that vaccinated people are more likely to get coronavirus than unvaccinated people.”

“Sometimes, things that are not good are introduced into the human body. Vaccination may cause our overall immune system to fail to fight against such bad things,” he warned.

The doctors’ investigations come as Kyoto Univerisity Prof. Emeritus Dr. Masanori Fukushima slammed Japan’s Ministry of Health for refusing to halt its Covid vaccination program, citing data showing a number of adverse reactions and deaths stemming from the jab.

“People are already doing research all over the world,” Fukushima told health ministers during a conference earlier this month.

“Japan’s prestige is at stake. You have vaccinated so many people. And yet, only 10% of the members of the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, who are leading members of the vaccine campaign have been vaccinated. Is this a fucking joke?”

Source: https://magspress.com/japan-launches-official-investigation-into-millions-of-covid-vaccine-deaths/

th?id=OIP.Iwv77i3nULEt4UJgIEHyLwHaE8&pid=Api&P=0

Oooops ! Oh dear ! What a pity !  Never mind !

Edited by Nip
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

of course nurses and gp's want pay rises now the big pharma murder bonuses have dried up

theyve always wamted a pay rise and better conditions but the unions suppressed the members views

now all unions are under orders from on high to disrupt, shut down , cause trouble

its a concerted effort

• Like 1