Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

16 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

I'm getting sick to my back teeth of people trying to play down the threat we are facing here

I and others have been telling people for YEARS what is going down. We've told you there will be attacks on freedom of speech, that petrol cars will be replaced with driverless cars, that the cabal will push a technocractic society on us

And now as we are being placed under house arrest and told that we will be arrested if we move to other parts of the country there are still people trying to tell us that everything is tickety-boo

It ain't tickety-boo folks. This is the big one.....this is the cabal making their move for the new world order....full steam ahead so lets not have any more of the delusional crap ok because if you can't see it by now then there's something very wrong

yup.

I heard that the UK is to ban all petrol and diesel vehicles. I see smart motorways, 5G kit and all sorts being built with apparently no slow down all around me. I heard 'green new deal' several times on the radio.

I see nothing but f*cking zombies when I shop.

It will happen VERY suddenly and quickly. They will collapse the financial system, cripple power supply and destroy food (already well underway) to bring about famine and its fragrant accompaniments.

Prepare.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Michael said:

I will show footage tomorrow,  (i was there in person.)

We knew from the getgo that the corrupt politicans will vote for the bill, but we had to make a stand anyways.

Yeah as was I. Don't know how your experience was but I thought it was both great and utterly depressing. Police showing they are willing to go to any level to break us down.

1 minute ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

It will happen VERY suddenly and quickly. They will collapse the financial system, cripple power supply and destroy food (already well underway) to bring about famine and its fragrant accompaniments.

they kept closing down meat packing plants because of 'covid' and they are now telling us there is a bird flu affecting chicken farms in england

they had a large uptake of volunteers to pick fruit but turned them all away citing safety concerns!

beer and cider is being poured down drains and apples are rotting on the ground because of the shut down of pubs

the chinese are dumping their dollar reserves to 'dedollarise' which will cause a flood of dollars back to the usa causing hyper inflation

13 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

they kept closing down meat packing plants because of 'covid' and they are now telling us there is a bird flu affecting chicken farms in england

they had a large uptake of volunteers to pick fruit but turned them all away citing safety concerns!

beer and cider is being poured down drains and apples are rotting on the ground because of the shut down of pubs

the chinese are dumping their dollar reserves to 'dedollarise' which will cause a flood of dollars back to the usa causing hyper inflation

Yeah read something today about upcoming food shortages, will be blamed on Brexit, but I think it will begin to happen in 2021,  all part of the masterplan.

4 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

Yeah read something today about upcoming food shortages, will be blamed on Brexit, but I think it will begin to happen in 2021,  all part of the masterplan.

It's happening on a massive scale right now. Most sheeple will only notice rising prices and a little scarcity at first. 'They' are not stupid, it will only become truly apparent to the masses gradually and like boiling frogs by then it will be too late.

Prepare.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, oneantisworthtenofyou said:

With face masks now mandatory in many public places, several Blackburn Muslim women said they were no longer seen as ‘outcasts’ or a ‘security threat’.  They also described being called names such as ‘ninjas’

Farhana  Patel, 40, of Blackburn said comments such as ‘Hey ninja’ and ‘can I post my letter through the letterbox?’ were commonplace before the virus struck.

She said: “Now I’m no longer a ninja and I’m no longer a letterbox.

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/18716232.blackburn-muslim-women-say-covid-face-mask-rule-changed-attitudes-towards-wearing-veil/

259713241.jpg.gallery.jpg

This dude gives it a thumbs up...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzcknxUUiuwpmRxqA6w7K

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

I'm getting sick to my back teeth of people trying to play down the threat we are facing here

I and others have been telling people for YEARS what is going down. We've told you there will be attacks on freedom of speech, that petrol cars will be replaced with driverless cars, that the cabal will push a technocractic society on us

And now as we are being placed under house arrest and told that we will be arrested if we move to other parts of the country there are still people trying to tell us that everything is tickety-boo

It ain't tickety-boo folks. This is the big one.....this is the cabal making their move for the new world order....full steam ahead so lets not have any more of the delusional crap ok because if you can't see it by now then there's something very wrong

Some of us have been warned about world government and mark of the beast since birth, at least I was. Obviously I understand that everyone didn't grow up in a religious home though.

Not sure how we wake up normies. The long march through the institutions has fvcked with them big time, to the point where many think truth and freedom is oppressive.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 2

Ian Brown posted this on Twitter. It was in reply to someone called Martin Rossiter who as far as I can tell suggested that Ian Brown didn't have the qualifications to talk about the "virus"

He's one  of the few " celebrities" who isn't scared of losing their career if they question the narrative. The silence is deafening and I can only guess that the reason the celebrities aren't talking out is because they are compromised in one way or another. More power to him. This is a fight between good and evil as simple as that. 

Ian Brown 1.jpg

Ian Brown 2.jpg

Ian Brown 3.jpg

Ian Bown 4.jpg

Edited by Staeld
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 5

2 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

That's a bit harsh. I'm not trying to deny anything, there is a reality we are facing, but I'm just offering an alternative theory as to how it will pan out.

We both know the elites are only interested in two things:

1) Controlling people

2) Making themselves even more wealthy than they already are at our expense

Is there not any remote possibility that they could just be trying to keep things as simple as possible?

The 'masses' have already demonstrated that they will do 'whatever is neccessary' in order to get their lives back to 'normal'. The 'coercive control' is already working, the 'vaccine' could be a multi-vitamin tablet and people will take it and believe they are 'free from the coronavirus'.

This is bullshit!

You are missing the agenda here as in agenda 21/30.

The agenda is also transhumanism, thats what you are agreeing to taking the vaccine, or even putting on a muzzle.

A soulless world.

You see what the control freaks call non muzzle wearers..now anti experimental fastracked vaccines..

People claim vaccines never killed them so must be safe, but fail of course to see the longterm health conditions vaccines & other poisons like fluoride they have the nerve to call medicine.

Which of course mount up every year, "Big pharma pills give you brand new ills!!"

And of course elite will never take.

So I couldnt give a fuck if its a placebo or battery acid.

I DO NOT CONSENT!

Its been my contention for some time that the vaccine will only be a catalyst...Imagine it only assists in getting 'something' across our last line of defence the blood brain barrier ...now imagine that their was a foodstuff that most people consumed at least once a day particulalrly in 1st world countries that contained a genetic material that made changes over a period of time....now imagine that foodstuff to be cornstarch/syrup/sugar ...which is in a multitude of foodstuffs....imagine if the corn being used to make the starch/syrup/sugar had been modified to contain the epicyte gene`...voila.....sterilisation for males and females in one fell swoop

Just catching up on Prime Minister's questions. Not sure I'll bother again. Load of nonsense.

The opposition applauding him (Boris) for following the rules and staying at home.........

Then the Conservative MP for Romford who a couple of hours earlier ripped into the PM on covid on Talk radio - then gets to speak to t he prime minister and asks him.......about a flyover in Romford! Where' yer balls man?

No one asking the Prime Minister what the F u doing mate?

Wow Politics is completely dead. No one representing the people.

If this continues and we get civil unrest can expect some pretty extremist parties popping up

34 minutes ago, Staeld said:

Ian Brown posted this on Twitter. It was in reply to someone called Martin Rossiter who as far as I can tell suggested that Ian Brown didn't have the qualifications to talk about the "virus"

He's one  of the few " celebrities" who isn't scared of losing their career if they question the narrative. The silence is deafening and I can only guess that the reason the celebrities aren't talking out is because they are compromised in one way or another. More power to him. This is a fight between good and evil as simple as that. 

Ian Brown 1.jpg

Ian Brown 2.jpg

Ian Brown 3.jpg

Ian Bown 4.jpg

Brownie's always been one of us, one of the few guys who can walk in any boozer in Manchester and get respect. Love him.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Sexpistol50 said:

Talking about Vaccines what's Kill Gates been up to lately?  he has been very quiet considering all the media attention about the Vaccines.

Here he is, moved on to other topics. He seems to be growing a horn or someone hit him in the head with something.

• Haha 1

Ian Brown is being his true authentic self.  We all need to stand in our sovereignty in the same way. It's sad to see all the muzzled who are prostituting their integrity and adhering to the Covidian Cult but that's their journey. We can only live in our own personal truth and mine is that the brainwashed and the totalitarian twats they're pledging allegiance to are boring as fuck now. I couldn't give a shit about the latest "rules" and don't even know what they are, I don't adhere to any of it and never will. Fear is an illusion. There is no power anyone can have over us unless we give it to them.   

• Like 5

1 minute ago, AndyJ said:

Ian Brown is being his true authentic self.  We all need to stand in our sovereignty in the same way. It's sad to see all the muzzled who are prostituting their integrity and adhering to the Covidian Cult but that's their journey. We can only live in our own personal truth and mine is that the brainwashed and the totalitarian twats they're pledging allegiance to are boring as fuck now. I couldn't give a shit about the latest "rules" and don't even know what they are, I don't adhere to any of it and never will. Fear is an illusion. There is no power anyone can have over us unless we give it to them.   

Immense words, love it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Staeld said:

Ian Brown 1.jpg

Ian Brown 2.jpg

Ian Brown 3.jpg

Ian Bown 4.jpg

Sensational from the glorious manc and absolutely shames the 99% of entertainers who have said Jack shit about what’s going on. 

Incidentally, Martin Rossiter was lead singer of an indie band , Gene.  

Edited by Sidlittle
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic