Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, XelNaga said:

But you do have, as all of us, chemtrails above you. I believe that's what made you all sick.

 

When convid scam started, a guy from my city went to his cabin in the forest with his wife and two children. There, in the middle of nowhere, all 4 of them caught "covid". 

 

It's the damn chemtrails.

What else could it be? We didn't meet anyone we could have picked it up from. The water hasn't changed. I'm convinced they are spraying us. The sky is never clear. Chemtrails everywhere and we have a shitload of people sick in the area. 

 

The jabbed deserve to die. The rest of us just have to fight on. 

 

When will it end? People are too dumb to rise up. Perhaps the best cure will be nuclear annihilation and hope that one or two survivors will write down the truth and burn the bibles and the churches of Christianity (what a joke) and Islam (an even bigger joke)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, XelNaga said:

But you do have, as all of us, chemtrails above you. I believe that's what made you all sick.

 

When convid scam started, a guy from my city went to his cabin in the forest with his wife and two children. There, in the middle of nowhere, all 4 of them caught "covid". 

 

It's the damn chemtrails.

 

This is the same conclusion that i share with you, when you consider that in order to affect a large number of people at once then there must be a common source, chemtrails fits this perfectly, because even if you are not directly sprayed on by being indoors then you are just as likely to ingest this substance by it being in the water and on food from local sources and things that you touch when out and about, it is my opinion that whatever this is it activates by accumulation in the body to a point where it becomes life threatening and in this way is fraudulently reported as an outbreak of some pathogen, but highly controllable by The Parasites That Be, not enough sickness in an area, just up the dosages with no fear of the localised supposed outbreak affecting any other area, great for the MSM to report on for the fear factor experience, and woe is us, there is no hope, so now go and get your unregulated Jim Jones Juice of unknown substance of industrial waste products from your government sponsored outlet of harm, injury, disablement and death, NICE, 👍

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Mikheil said:

What else could it be? We didn't meet anyone we could have picked it up from. The water hasn't changed. I'm convinced they are spraying us. The sky is never clear. Chemtrails everywhere and we have a shitload of people sick in the area.

 

The thing is, becoming aware of the potential that chemtrails have, there is also two more things that will have an even greater effect that now need to be considered and factored into any equation that makes sense, and that is the unfortunate ones that did NOT get saline as the placebo, they will be producing perhaps further transmissible illness of the viral/bacteriological kind and finally there is the question of 5G radiation, not to mention everything else that the immune system deals with on a daily basis.

Being able to grow your own food is a must, even if used as a supplement to complement that which is bought from stores, at least this way you have some control over the quality of what you are eating and thus keeping you healthy.

Drinking water should be regarded as top priority, the more you can take control of the quality of filtration the better will be the results, uvc lamps will destroy all biological pathogens and it does this in short time, boiling is also essential for the water to be used for drinking and lastly there is the storage of it and testing of it for purity, all these steps need to be implemented to be sure of keeping you healthy with clean water.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mikheil said:

The jabbed deserve to die. The rest of us just have to fight on

 

Bit harsh but i get your point, but the real solution is to care for the jabbed by giving them the truth, those that have come to this forum are part of that truth, we are the only ones that can help them, but sadly may not be able to cure them from the suffering that maybe felt, i will not turn my back on them.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lockdown and vaccines worked well, didn't they:

 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/01/01/500-people-dying-week-emergency-care-delays/

 

 

Quote

Up to 500 people dying each week from emergency care delays, doctor says

Bad flu season compounding systemic problems, leading to unnecessary deaths, warns Royal College of Emergency Medicine president

Up to 500 people are dying every week because of delays in emergency care, Britain’s top accident and emergency doctor has said.

Dr Adrian Boyle, the president of the Royal College of Emergency Medicine (RCEM), said a bad flu season was compounding systemic problems, leading to hundreds of unnecessary deaths.

NHS leaders warned last week that the health service is in the grip of a “twindemic”, with soaring flu admissions and the impact of Covid “hitting staff hard”.

More than 3,700 patients a day were in hospital with flu in the last week, according to the latest figures.

 

 

 

They spent Billions saving people that were going to die soon anyway, and now they are running at 500 excess deaths per week presumably due to late diagnosis in reality.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Won't change much. They have powerful friends that can throw them some dough if needed. It's what ideology motivates politicians that really matters.

 

like we the people, because when we down tools and finally say as one voice, fuk this shit, you killed children for money and nothing else, then we will see a political system made up of representatives of the interests of we the people, and will be held accountable and if found guilty of selling we the people down the river into enslavement or any other nefarious deed, then we hang the bastards, any questions?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, sock muppet said:

 

like we the people, because when we down tools and finally say as one voice, fuk this shit, you killed children for money and nothing else, then we will see a political system made up of representatives of the interests of we the people, and will be held accountable and if found guilty of selling we the people down the river into enslavement or any other nefarious deed, then we hang the bastards, any questions?

 

There's no "in Minecraft" so it sounds a bit too fedposty for me to answer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, sock muppet said:

 

Yeah, and you talk shit, i'll look forward to the day you say something of worth, in the meantime you'll find me not holding my breath, chow.

 

I'm not saying you're a literal fedposter, I'm just saying be careful about talking about violence on the DIF. I don't want you getting a knock on the door.

 

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/in-minecraft

 

The DIF isn't the hill to die on, but take what I said the wrong way if you like, Socky.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, zArk said:

i am unsure how people will replace the vital parasites after invermectin has zapped em all 

 

It's not something to be used all the time, just when nothing else seems to work, it is safe and it is effective, so treat it that way, keep some handy just in case of emergency, 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I'm not saying you're a literal fedposter, I'm just saying be careful about talking about violence on the DIF.

 

Word mangler are we, twist it up to mean something else, what part of justice do you consider to be violence, is it the crime committed and are guilty of or is it the mercy that is offered by hanging the bastards at the gallows publicly, you know when this type of thing was rampant by fascists experimenting on ordinary everyday people just trying to live their lives who then set about killing everyone else in sight except themselves, this epoch in time is widely known as the second world war, after which there was this thing called Nuremberg where the guilty was publicly given mercy at the end of a rope upon the gallows where the bastards were hung, you decide for me.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

 

Word mangler are we, twist it up to mean something else, what part of justice do you consider to be violence, is it the crime committed and are guilty of or is it the mercy that is offered by hanging the bastards at the gallows publicly, you know when this type of thing was rampant by fascists experimenting on ordinary everyday people just trying to live their lives who then set about killing everyone else in sight except themselves, this epoch in time is widely known as the second world war, after which there was this thing called Nuremberg where the guilty was publicly given mercy at the end of a rope upon the gallows where the bastards were hung, you decide for me.

 

FFS. You know that feds will look for keywords to paint people here in a bad light.

 

I have talked about so many topics here that many won't go near, but do you ever see me talking about violence? No. Don't be the fvcking golem that elites want. A revolt won't come from this forum. It will come from hungry men that are struggling to feed their children.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

Lockdown and vaccines worked well, didn't they:

 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/01/01/500-people-dying-week-emergency-care-delays/

 

 

 

 

They spent Billions saving people that were going to die soon anyway, and now they are running at 500 excess deaths per week presumably due to late diagnosis in reality.

 

 

And the simple truth to be gleaned from this is the NHS has been weaponised, have i said before that The Parasites That Be want you, me and everyone else that don't look like them or think like them, DEAD, at least suffering in agony, nice bunch that lot, now where's my handy flat pack Gallows, thought it would come in handy one day, HEY you have one too, what are the chances, SNAP!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

FFS. You know that feds will look for keywords to paint people here in a bad light.

 

And i have said before, come and join the forum alphabet soup agencies, join in the debate about justice for killing children for nothing more than money, all they can do is troll and try to steer the thread, like what you are attempting to do, by the way you do know that everything transmitted that is capable of being received has been recorded and never deleted, the net is superb in this respect, so i guess the only question you need to ask is whose side are you on, cosmic war, pick a side, trust me they know who i am and they know where i live and they know i will die on my feet so fuk 'em, care to join me in my call for justice so we can identify right now where your allegiance is?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

 

And i have said before, come and join the forum alphabet soup agencies, join in the debate about justice for killing children for nothing more than money, all they can do is troll and try to steer the thread, like what you are attempting to do, by the way you do know that everything transmitted that is capable of being received has been recorded and never deleted, the net is superb in this respect, so i guess the only question you need to ask is whose side are you on, cosmic war, pick a side, trust me they know who i am and they know where i live and they know i will die on my feet so fuk 'em, care to join me in my call for justice so we can identify right now where your allegiance is?

 

Pretty sure most people want justice, just be careful that's all.

 

You know I don't support those that think they're the master race, so don't try that shit with me.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Pretty sure most people want justice, just be careful that's all.

 

You know I don't support those that think they're the master race, so don't try that shit with me.

 

Then join me in my call that i have been saying for sometime to:

 

ARREST THE FUKIN GOVERNMENT ON SUSPICION OF:

FRAUD
THEFT
ROBBERY
MANSLAUGHTER

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

 

It's not something to be used all the time, just when nothing else seems to work, it is safe and it is effective, so treat it that way, keep some handy just in case of emergency, 👍

 

take with care, consideration and research

 

no pharmaceutical is without damaging effects 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...