Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

"We can’t locate a signed agreement with Pfizer", The Israeli MoH stated in a court hearing two weeks ago.  However, last week the ministry suddenly announced that the missing document was found. But this story is only the prelude to the real drama: the new documents reveal that the ministry actively attempted to conceal the fact that the deal with Pfizer, including the agreement for a trial on Israeli citizens, was signed before the vaccine received the emergency permit from the FDA, and created a false representation according to which it was signed later. 

https://rtmag.co.il/english/we-can’t-locate-a-signed-agreement-with-pfizer-did-the-netanyahu-government-and-the-israeli-moh-mislead-the-israeli-public-and-the-world-new-documents-reveal-–-the-deal-between-israel-and-pfizer-was-signed-before-their-covid-19-vaccine-even-received-emergency-use-authorization-from-the-fda

Edited by Freaky Dragonfly

4 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

I think many artists took it in order to perform or travel. Most took it because they were "fooled" into taking it. It is sad but it required an exceptional mind to see through their foolery. Who would have thought that every single government department had been corrupted into the killing mode?

Yeah this is true. Lot of folks under tremendous pressure to take it for work reasons only the strong disobeyed. But I guess no need to push it on others though.

3 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

"We can’t locate a signed agreement with Pfizer", The Israeli MoH stated in a court hearing two weeks ago.  However, last week the ministry suddenly announced that the missing document was found. But this story is only the prelude to the real drama: the new documents reveal that the ministry actively attempted to conceal the fact that the deal with Pfizer, including the agreement for a trial on Israeli citizens, was signed before the vaccine received the emergency permit from the FDA, and created a false representation according to which it was signed later. 

https://rtmag.co.il/english/we-can’t-locate-a-signed-agreement-with-pfizer-did-the-netanyahu-government-and-the-israeli-moh-mislead-the-israeli-public-and-the-world-new-documents-reveal-–-the-deal-between-israel-and-pfizer-was-signed-before-their-covid-19-vaccine-even-received-emergency-use-authorization-from-the-fda

It could be hidden between their giant piles of money.

Edited by SimonTV
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

Yeah this is true. Lot of folks under tremendous pressure to take it for work reasons only the strong disobeyed. But I guess no need to push it on others though.

They were lied to. If you all take it we will go back to normal. So if you don't take it you are stopping everyone from going back to normal. Nazi one o one.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

I think many artists took it in order to perform or travel. Most took it because they were "fooled" into taking it. It is sad but it required an exceptional mind to see through their foolery. Who would have thought that every single government department had been corrupted into the killing mode?

Well, I guess most of us here have exceptional minds, don't we? Crazy conspiracy theory motherfuckers.

PS: hey, what happened with your pfp? 😅

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

They were lied to. If you all take it we will go back to normal. So if you don't take it you are stopping everyone from going back to normal. Nazi one o one.

Whilst I totally agree that they were lied to, they still had the same information available to them that we all have. Being too lazy to check stuff for yourself or justifying it for work purposes when your wealthy is not an excuse. Now, if a piss poor 80 hours a week working family takes it, I would be much more understanding of their shitty situation. They really are between a rock and a hard place.

• Like 6

36 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Whilst I totally agree that they were lied to, they still had the same information available to them that we all have. Being too lazy to check stuff for yourself or justifying it for work purposes when your wealthy is not an excuse. Now, if a piss poor 80 hours a week working family takes it, I would be much more understanding of their shitty situation. They really are between a rock and a hard place.

I do agree with all that you have said, but i have said it before that we all were attacked psychologically and economically which are very powerful methods to use against an entire populace, some of us got it very early on and even myself had some trouble wrapping my head around it all, a kind pinch moment to see if i was dreaming, that's the psychological component but when the economic component came into view for most that could see it, the thought of being impoverished was too much to bear, a very powerful evil was perpetrated by MSM and sanctioned by governments, corporations and other nefarious [D]ark [S]ide actors to instill fear whilst being systematically deceived by the information stream bangin on 24/7 on all TerrorVision channels that could not be escaped from.

It is up to us to demonstrate to those that fell victim to it how it was done, those people will then do the right thing by demanding justice along side us as, we the people.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 12/24/2022 at 11:01 PM, SimonTV said:

So i talked my mum out of getting any more boosters. Her last one she had was October 2021.

Her current health problems.

cellulitis like rash in different parts of her body, same seen in many studies. Very bad IBS, mild memory deterioration, mild cognition deterioration. Frequent reoccurring sore throat and chest infection. Sleep problems, pins and needles in her hands, hearing loss. 

Now a lot of that could get dismissed of old age but all since getting the jabs, she is late 60s. To be far always had ibs and sleeping problems. 

NHS put her on statins which is blood thinners and wont listen to me about that that. 

I see her a few times per year so i think its more noticeable of a change.

the rash is concerning because to me it shows the blood poisoning or infection is still there after 12 months.

Try this for skin conditions, anti bacterial/viral properties and is good for the brain, looks like wax at room temp and taste like it, also above room temp it is liquid, i use it when i feel a bit run down, and skin conditions, hope your mum gets better, 👍

Always use the cold pressed type, heating it destroys its effectiveness and is only used to maximise yield and profits.

https://groceries.aldi.co.uk/en-GB/p-coco-loco-organic-coconut-oil-300ml/4088600183480

£1.65
£0.55 per 100ml
300ml

Some benefits that big pharma does not want you to know about and has actively suppressed, like all the benefits that plants provide in their unadulterated state.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Which raises the question: Is Wen jabbed?

according to her, she is:

Opinion

Finally, an answer for Johnson & Johnson vaccine recipients. Here’s what I chose.

By Leana S. Wen

Contributing columnist

Updated October 20, 2021 at 5:56 p.m. EDT|Published October 20, 2021 at 11:03 a.m. EDT

After months of waiting, I finally received my second coronavirus vaccine shot.

It’s not that I’ve procrastinated. Like 15 million Americans, I was initially inoculated with the one-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine. Since then, I’ve been watching with growing concern as more and more studies emerged that showed one dose of J&J is inferior to the two-dose mRNA vaccines (Pfizer and Moderna).

Fortunately, the Food and Drug Administration has just authorized the second dose of the J&J vaccine for everyone who received the first dose. It is also allowing a “mix and match” approach, such that J&J recipients can receive a Pfizer or Moderna shot as their second dose.

I strongly support this approach. It allows for needed flexibility by local health departments, pharmacies and other vaccine providers to more rapidly administer boosters. It also empowers people to choose based on their preferences and medical circumstances.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/10/20/leana-wen-johnson-johnson-booster-pfizer/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Opinion

Finally, an answer for Johnson & Johnson vaccine recipients. Here’s what I chose.

By Leana S. Wen

Contributing columnist

Updated October 20, 2021 at 5:56 p.m. EDT|Published October 20, 2021 at 11:03 a.m. EDT

It’s not that I’ve procrastinated. Like 15 million Americans, I was initially inoculated with the one-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine. Since then, I’ve been watching with growing concern as more and more studies emerged that showed one dose of J&J is inferior to the two-dose mRNA vaccines (Pfizer and Moderna).

Fortunately, the Food and Drug Administration has just authorized the second dose of the J&J vaccine for everyone who received the first dose. It is also allowing a “mix and match” approach, such that J&J recipients can receive a Pfizer or Moderna shot as their second dose.

I strongly support this approach. It allows for needed flexibility by local health departments, pharmacies and other vaccine providers to more rapidly administer boosters. It also empowers people to choose based on their preferences and medical circumstances.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/10/20/leana-wen-johnson-johnson-booster-pfizer/

I'm skeptical. After all, it's implied that she recommends it

Edited by Nip
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Mr H said:

the state and the cabal that runs it has much of the power in that they hold much of the wealth and they control many of the platforms that put information out publically and they control the legislation and much of the judiciary, police and armed forces

What we the people have though is SAFETY IN NUMBERS. This means if we act as one, together we have power. If we divide and don't pull together then  they can isolate people and groups and lean on them.

If people had stood as one we could have sent this whole agenda packing. Ok at the beginning there was a lot of fear and uncertainty about what was going on and its understandable that some people might have been fooled into this. But i really feel that there are certain lines in the sand the public should not have allowed the state to cross for example jabbing children and pregnant mothers especially as there was no evidence young people were at threat from this. Also i feel more people should have used common sense to question if 'locking down' and destroying the economy was really the best way to 'save the NHS' or 'public health' when its well known that a) poverty kills and b) the NHS needs tax revenue to survive so why destroy the tax base?

Locking down was always going to have a mammoth cost.

Now we are at another line in the sand which i really feel people should have stood up and held which is that there is now clear evidence that there is higher than normal 'all cause mortality' and higher than normal stillbirths and miscarriages.

If mass death is not enough to stir people into outrage then you have to wonder what would

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Nip said:

I'm skeptical. After all, it's implied that she recommends it

yeah i don't know if she was a conscious conspirator or was simply duped

one point that was being made though when there was talk of 'mixing and matching' jabs was that it could let the jab manufacturers off the hook when someone becomes vax-injured because how can you prove which of the different jabs was the one that caused the adverse effect? so there may have been a bit of that going on

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

They were lied to. If you all take it we will go back to normal

that's called 'blackmail'. Its a form of gangsterism. So really what we need to ask, as members of the public, is whether we think it is right to allow bullies to walk all over us or not?

Since when was allowing tyranny to put its jackboot on your neck a virtue? Is this not the country of robin hood?

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2

40 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Opinion

By Leana S. Wen

Contributing columnist

I am going to go with, lets see how that works out for you, and see if there are any 'we warned you so' symptoms, bearing in mind the unjibber jabbers are not dead, because it was never a virus in the first place, so being treated for a non existent virus is a bit like hosing petrol on a house burning down by a brigade service sponsored by MegaPetrolCorp, :classic_blink:

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

epCi8vTiWAgE_0onoxxuTZFxDR1vr8AKJe2r8lhTjdLgAMr8spQ-0o3j_FOTbUJQBkXhI9Vava-XoXN69_jXmYaVuEa8Qqiib8mC-kHqPJ38O8ccoNDhOapaZ0Ou2Zlcjmc_2Jnhp2E5uffUz9N0zbBxo2qfq6SY.jpg.4e007bda3d16e0c0905edd42ec718664.jpg

Surrounded by them.

Its all la la land and happy happy death brigade

I told plenty of people not to get it hoping I could lead by example but did they listen? 

I knew one woman- a delivery driver, she got the jab twice. Two weeks later she had to have someone in the passenger seat monitoring her on deliveries because she was so f**ked from the vaccine. Could barely drive. Headaches nausea, most likely dead by now. 

Edited by LastOneLeftInTheCounty
  • Haha 1

ok daily mail.....if you are acknowledging that there was a 'debate' on covid jabs and that twitter suppressed that debate then how about you allow the other half of that debate into your headlines?

Twitter Files dump shows company SUPPRESSED debate and information from doctors and experts which clashed with White House - and suspended vaccine skeptic Alex Berenson at Biden's request

• Both the Trump and Biden administrations pressured Twitter executives to censor information that was 'true but inconvenient'
  • The government was able to discredit doctors and experts on Twitter and suppressed users' freedom of speech
  • The Biden administration was even able to get former vaccine skeptic Alex Berenson kicked off the platform
  • Read more here 

By Melissa Koenig For Dailymail.Com

Published: 14:53 GMT, 26 December 2022 | Updated: 18:23 GMT, 26 December 2022

Newly released documents detail how Twitter executives sought to censor 'inconvenient' data about Covid by discrediting doctors and experts who spoke out against vaccines.

In the latest instalment of the Twitter Files, journalist David Zweig laid bare how both the Trump and Biden administrations pressured Twitter executives to censor information that was 'true but inconvenient.' 

Using their pull, Zweig writes, the government was able to discredit doctors and experts, and suppress ordinary users' freedom of speech on Twitter — even if they were citing the Center for Disease Control's own data.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11574573/Twitter-suppressed-covid-information-doctors-experts.html

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

32 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Since when was allowing tyranny to put its jackboot on your neck a virtue?

Ask Orwell, he put the idea out there, it's a pity those that took it seriously had no sense of humour and went about ensuring that it would be their jackboot in use, sigh.

I guess they were thinking it would be the diet jackboot version, a great big jackboot love fest of lgbtq++++ with unicorns shitting rainbows and skittles, imagine being in competition for the jackboot gold cup and actually taking the whole thing seriously, can we do the zombie apocalypse now, i'm just not feeling it anymore, 🥱

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Newly released documents detail how Twitter executives sought to censor 'inconvenient' data about Covid by discrediting doctors and experts who spoke out against vaccines.

And lets not forget Albert Bourla was demanding these Doctors and experts be rounded up and arrested, the fukin cheek of it, especially since his qualifications to speak is as a VET!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Nip said:

Jabbed ?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-64097159

Ronan Vibert: Stars' tributes after death of actor, 58

,,,,, of a 'short illness'     ...... unspecified, naturally.         Involved in the Arts or Sport appear to be lethal professions

It’s cos they’re in the public eye, Hegelian dialectic in full force- ‘make sure you’re vaccinated but look at all your favourite celebs dying- what could it be? It’s not the vaccine, no not at all’ 

• Thanks 1