Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

That one guy on twitter pointed out that a temperature that low would only be required if they were doing DNA modification. As "traditional" vaccines do not require such low temperatures.

 

Yes i believe is what they are upto through the TRANSFECTION process. The altered genome can then be modulated by 5G:

 

Microwaves (5G) can activate dormant viruses

J Environ Pathol Toxicol Oncol. 1997;16(2-3):205-7.
Exposure to a 50 Hz electromagnetic field induces activation of the Epstein-Barr virus genome in latently infected human lymphoid cells.
Grimaldi S1, Pasquali E, Barbatano L, Lisi A, Santoro N, Serafino A, Pozzi D.
Author information

Abstract
The EBV genome in latently infected lymphoid cells offers an opportunity to follow effects on the transcriptional and translational product clearly distinguishable from those of the host cell genome. Exposure of Akata cells, a human lymphoid cell line latently infected by the EBV genome, to a 50 Hz EMF resulted in an increased number of cells expressing the virus early antigens. This finding provides additional evidence that DNA can be modulated by a magnetic field.
PMID: 9276003
[Indexed for MEDLINE] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9276003

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Oakwise said:

 

You miss the point. Was just saying those aren't the only options. Anyway, it doesn't matter. Peace.

 

You miss my point. Outward change is no change. Inward clarity first is the only option. I mean in the complete and enlightened being sense. Just found it odd that the far right agree with many truthers on the EU question but then there are often overlaps. I agree more with Trump regarding covid. What is certain, though, is that you'll never have peace on Earth whilst you're nationalistically divided. That doesn't mean one world government in the sense of governing, just no flags to fight over. Peace to you too

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Traveller said:

 

You miss my point. Outward change is no change. Inward clarity first is the only option. I mean in the complete and enlightened being sense. Just found it odd that the far right agree with many truthers on the EU question but then there are often overlaps. I agree more with Trump regarding covid. What is certain, though, is that you'll never have peace on Earth whilst you're nationalistically divided. That doesn't mean one world government in the sense of governing, just no flags to fight over. Peace to you too

yup, just two types; Us and Them.

Everything that comes into view is controlled to some degree or other. We are being distracted like never before while they busy themselves with 5G.

Nation states were created (in order to divide humans and facilitate slaughter on an unimaginable scale), only to be intentionally discredited and destroyed at the right time (Now, they think) to usher in.... well we all know by now.

 

The next big things are financial collapse and power loss. They will come out of nowhere (cover story: it's the Ruskies) and then the 'DARK WINTER' (TM) begins.

 

 

Edited by Nobby Noboddy
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

 

 

Everyone needs to understand the importance of this image that @bamboozooka referenced above.  Specifically the dates. 2011 these bot twitter accounts were created and remained dormant, then suddenly August 2019 a test message about antivax, come on.. A couple months before the "pandemic".  This is huge.

 

 

 

anyone can buy twitter,facebook etc accounts- 1000's are made daily just for these bot services

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

Nation states were created (in order to divide humans and facilitate slaughter on an unimaginable scale), only to be intentionally discredited and destroyed at the right time (Now, they think) to usher in.... well we all know by now.

 

Does it really makes little difference who governs or how many governments we have, one or many. The possibility to end the self will and always has existed. DI is right, this is mass hypnosis. I'd say, though, that the hypnotiser is also the hypnotised; the contrioller is also the controlled. We all have a little Hitler within who wishes to force, subtley or aggressively, what others should think. Plenty of that here and from me. We think the issue is external yet, perhaps, it's inward and we are either unaware of it or unwilling to face it

Edited by Traveller
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

Just a reminder that this bloke is not your friend. He pretends to be all philanthropic, it is all an act,  aiiiiight.  This video is creepy.  Why he swaying back and forth, he on somin?

 

 

 

There's something very wrong with little Bill.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Traveller said:

 

Does it really makes little difference who governs

 

Yes. It helps to know what motivates those in power. If they follow a supremacist doctrine then people should know. If there is a common theme that links those in power, people should be allowed to use pattern recognition. Nobody should get in trouble for noticing things.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Document by Public health England says the PCR test cannot be used to find infectious viruses:

 

PCR.jpg

https://davidicke.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Understanding_Cycle_Threshold__Ct__in_SARS-CoV-2_RT-PCR_-1.pdf

 

And the PCR is supposedly the "gold standard" -lol. What a circus. https://www.tga.gov.au/covid-19-testing-australia-information-health-professionals

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Yes. It helps to know what motivates those in power. If they follow a supremacist doctrine then people should know. If there is a common theme that links those in power, people should be allowed to use pattern recognition. Nobody should get in trouble for noticing things.

 

 

It's the same as motivates all of us, self interest. I'm all for fake news. If folk can't work out that a doctrine is supremacist then tough, isn't it? Am I my brother's keeper? Has the left doctrine brought peace? Confused folk, myself also, supplanting one doctrine for another is doomed to fail. Doctrines are concepts and so the past trying to modify the future with no action in the present.

 

"All idealogies are idiotic whether political or religious because it is the conceptual word, conceptual thinking which has so divided man".

 

A concept being frozen thought applied to a living process. You have your conceptual doctrine and I have mine and they everlastingly fight each other.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Traveller said:

 

It's the same as motivates all of us, self interest. I'm all for fake news. If folk can't work out that a doctrine is supremacist then tough, isn't it? Am I my brother's keeper? Has the left doctrine brought peace? Confused folk, myself also, supplanting one doctrine for another is doomed to fail. Doctrines are concepts and so the past trying to modify the future with no action in the present.

 

"All idealogies are idiotic whether political or religious because it is the conceptual word, conceptual thinking which has so divided man".

 

A concept being frozen thought applied to a living process. You have your conceptual doctrine and I have mine and they everlastingly fight each other.

 

So everyone views people as cattle, the great unwashed or useless eaters?

 

I think most people just want to be left alone.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, FrankVitali said:

image_2020_08_10T21_08_51_480Z-720x640.png.bb3289c8f4861cbd07d020666e1dbffb.png

 

 

The thing about vaccines though is that they generally don't kill people. They make people chronically ill and sometimes unable to work. Seems a poor choice of population control that clearly isn't working as population is still growing faster than ever

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

So everyone views people as cattle, the great unwashed or useless eaters?

 

I think most people just want to be left alone.

 

Of course not. Likely you and I mean well but ultimately sow the seeds of division and genocide, unknowingly. Same result

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

Just a reminder that this bloke is not your friend. He pretends to be all philanthropic, it is all an act,  aiiiiight.  This video is creepy.  Why he swaying back and forth, he on somin?

 

 

 

He's clearly got a butt plug inserted...

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Traveller said:

 

Does it really makes little difference who governs or how many governments we have, one or many. The possibility to end the self will and always has existed. DI is right, this is mass hypnosis. I'd say, though, that the hypnotiser is also the hypnotised; the contrioller is also the controlled. We all have a little Hitler within who wishes to force, subtley or aggressively, what others should think. Plenty of that here and from me. We think the issue is external yet, perhaps, it's inward and we are either unaware of it or unwilling to face it

 

I'd rather be governed by Marcus Aurelius than Adolf Hitler. Just sayin.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...