Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, Traveller said:

 

It's the same as motivates all of us, self interest. I'm all for fake news. If folk can't work out that a doctrine is supremacist then tough, isn't it? Am I my brother's keeper? Has the left doctrine brought peace? Confused folk, myself also, supplanting one doctrine for another is doomed to fail. Doctrines are concepts and so the past trying to modify the future with no action in the present.

 

"All idealogies are idiotic whether political or religious because it is the conceptual word, conceptual thinking which has so divided man".

 

A concept being frozen thought applied to a living process. You have your conceptual doctrine and I have mine and they everlastingly fight each other.

 

So everyone views people as cattle, the great unwashed or useless eaters?

 

I think most people just want to be left alone.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, FrankVitali said:

image_2020_08_10T21_08_51_480Z-720x640.png.bb3289c8f4861cbd07d020666e1dbffb.png

 

 

The thing about vaccines though is that they generally don't kill people. They make people chronically ill and sometimes unable to work. Seems a poor choice of population control that clearly isn't working as population is still growing faster than ever

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

So everyone views people as cattle, the great unwashed or useless eaters?

 

I think most people just want to be left alone.

 

Of course not. Likely you and I mean well but ultimately sow the seeds of division and genocide, unknowingly. Same result

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

Just a reminder that this bloke is not your friend. He pretends to be all philanthropic, it is all an act,  aiiiiight.  This video is creepy.  Why he swaying back and forth, he on somin?

 

 

 

He's clearly got a butt plug inserted...

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Traveller said:

 

Does it really makes little difference who governs or how many governments we have, one or many. The possibility to end the self will and always has existed. DI is right, this is mass hypnosis. I'd say, though, that the hypnotiser is also the hypnotised; the contrioller is also the controlled. We all have a little Hitler within who wishes to force, subtley or aggressively, what others should think. Plenty of that here and from me. We think the issue is external yet, perhaps, it's inward and we are either unaware of it or unwilling to face it

 

I'd rather be governed by Marcus Aurelius than Adolf Hitler. Just sayin.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

I'd rather be governed by Marcus Aurelius than Adolf Hitler. Just sayin.

 

Me too, but I am still governed by a little Hitler within that seeks to dictate and control what others think, thinking my view to be the answer. Better a society where you can read what you like though but until we end our inner turmoil, completely, more dictatorships, as we're now seeing, will arise and if my brothers in other countries suffer, then I do too and have promoted it because I live in concepts and doctrines

Edited by Traveller
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

SOUTH KOREA: CAN THE FLU VACCINE KILL YOU? 

 

SARA ALTUWAIJRI WRITES — The flu season is fast approaching. The South Korean medical establishment took steps to prevent a severe epidemic by giving out flu vaccines,  but this took a tragic turn when more than 1500 elderly people died seven days after receiving it last year.  This year there have been 59 deaths of people who received the flu vaccine, and the number continues to rise.

 

https://asiamedia.lmu.edu/2020/11/11/south-korea-can-the-flu-vaccine-kill-you/

 

 

 

 

 

When I was growing up, nobody died of “the 'flu,” it was unheard of. Influenza was simply a bad cold which left you weak, you felt feverish and lost your appetite, but nothing bed rest couldn't cure and children didn't get it. I was in my teens when I got my first real 'flu, but it was rare. One seldom got it more than once a year, often less, if at all.

 

Then the 'Big C' arrived...

 

It was sometime in the sixties when cancer started killing off my middle-aged relatives at an alarming rate, but you had to whisper it, like it was a secret. Then it went mainstream. Now one in two people can expect to have it, but let's not focus on a killer disease, when we have a pandemic spreading without symptoms, only “cases” that need detecting.

 

  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Velma said:

Then the 'Big C' arrived...

 

It was sometime in the sixties when cancer started killing off my middle-aged relatives at an alarming rate, but you had to whisper it, like it was a secret.

 

And there is a 'law' which is still used so that you don't talk about it!

 

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/Geo6/2-3/13/enacted

 

Just read section 4.

 

In this section the expression " advertisement " includes any notice, circular, label, wrapper or other document, and any announcement made orally or by any means of producing or transmitting sounds.

 

you are Not allowed to even speak about it!

 

but that is off topic.

Edited by lake
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, numnuts said:

 

For sure, on this forum too, but the mods can't police and analyse every post, even if all suspicious posts were reported. Anyhow, personally, I find the notion of masonic desperadoes both quite amusing and quite encouraging. *pop goes the weasels*

Pretty sure Labour are pushing for this new law to stop people reporting their adverse reactions (all severities) after they get jabbed on social media

 

Wont look too good for the cultmindset when people report AR days, weeks, months after

 

Of course the medical stalwarts will say its inconclusive or unrelated but they know there will be plenty of AR, lifelong AR and many deaths

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Traveller said:

The thing about vaccines though is that they generally don't kill people. They make people chronically ill and sometimes unable to work. Seems a poor choice of population control that clearly isn't working as population is still growing faster than ever

 

The covid vaccine is a new RNA technology unlike any previous vaccines

 

Experiments were conducted using the RNA technology in the 1960's but they were discontinued when they killed the test subjects. The technology was shelved until it was taken up again in recent years by the bill and melinda gates foundation who have pumped money into it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Traveller said:

 

Does it really makes little difference who governs or how many governments we have, one or many. The possibility to end the self will and always has existed. DI is right, this is mass hypnosis. I'd say, though, that the hypnotiser is also the hypnotised; the contrioller is also the controlled. We all have a little Hitler within who wishes to force, subtley or aggressively, what others should think. Plenty of that here and from me. We think the issue is external yet, perhaps, it's inward and we are either unaware of it or unwilling to face it

Yeah the sheeple herd themselves.

 

And yes it does matter how many governments we have - ONE IS TOO MANY. No-one has the right to tell me how I should behave, I pay the consequences of transgressions of natural law which is why I don't (or at least try not to) transgress.

 

My middle daughter tried to give me the 'unconscious bias' bullshit the other day. Basically saying all white people (although I don't think she includes herself for some reason) have an unconscious racism in them that they're not aware of.........  ummm, I'm afraid I nearly lost it with her. There may be no hope if our youth so easily fall for clearly demonstrable bullshit. I was also deeply disappointed in my wife saying she thought she could detect it in herself - idiot. What she 'detected' was all the cock-shit jim davidson, larry grayson, playground jokes, casual comments of others that influenced her without her conscious participation. It's called conditioning and if you're lucky (IRONY) you can escape it early on through trauma.

 

I don't care what others think although it concerns me that so many are easily deceived.

 

Personally I think things will get very very bad and scary all of a sudden. Don't know when it will be or how bad but I'm preparing.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Rather than assume that this new 'Covid vaccine' is somehow 'malevolent' (DNA altering, microchips etc), what about the possibility that it is merely a 'placebo' and completely benign?

 

Imagine how profitable it would be if all these millions of vaccine doses being 'bought' (with taxpayers money) were merely just 'water'. We all know this all has nothing to do with 'public health', but getting people to 'change', and alter their behaviour so they accept things like 'health passports'.

 

Stats show that Covid is not really as 'lethal and deadly' as they would have us believe, so there isn't really any need for a vaccine to 'work'.

 

"Take the vaccine, and get your digital health passport which shows your vaccination status" - just inject people with a bit of water, and 'you're vaccinated', which means you don't need to be tested again and you can start to travel and go to concerts etc. "Your life can begin to go back to normal".

 

Side-effects from any vaccine would be 'bad for business' and bad for the agenda, so why go to all the trouble of 'poisoning' people, if all you're looking for is getting people to 'further comply' with your demands?

 

And of course, this scam fits alongside the present 'testing scam', as more people take the placebo vaccine and become 'exempt' from testing, the number of 'cases' will naturally start to drop, and thus it can be presented that 'the vaccine is working!'

 

In the meantime, governments around the world are throwing billions of pounds of public money at the Big Pharma companies, who are laughing all the way to the bank, while 'pretending' they have been 'researching and developing' new vaccines, which don't do anything because they don't need to.

 

It's always been about perception and behavioural modification. "Take this vaccine, and download this app, then you can have your life back. But do what the app says."

 

Oh of course, the more nefarious aspects like actually implanting microchips and the like, could always still be introduced a bit further down the line, when people can be convinced enough that it would be 'more convenient' to do so, rather than have to carry around a smartphone with this app installed on it.

 

It's a bit of an outlandish theory, but it's been rolling around my mind for a few days now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, SimonTV said:

 

That is a good question. I suspect they will have to let it cool to room temperature before injecting or at least fridge temperature. Where they will only stay usable for a short period, I don't know how long. I don't think they could inject it at that temperature, as surely it would be frozen? 

 

That one guy on twitter pointed out that a temperature that low would only be required if they were doing DNA modification. As "traditional" vaccines do not require such low temperatures. 

 

It is also probably works as a good excuse to sell vaccines that will soon expire. That is the best for them, because they still get the money and the government never uses them. Like the Half a billion £ of Tamiflu in 2009 that was purchased by the UK government, only for it all expire. Months later it turned out that the Tamiflu didn't even work and caused many negative health impacts. Yet there was never an investigation in to that fraud. 

Talking about Vaccines what's Kill Gates been up to lately?  he has been very quiet considering all the media attention about the Vaccines.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

Talking about Vaccines what's Kill Gates been up to lately?  he has been very quiet considering all the media attention about the Vaccines.

 

There's been a lot of focus on Bill Gates of late, yet I feel he is some kind of distraction, and just another 'bogeyman' like George Soros.

 

Has anybody done any serious looking into Melinda Gates? Apart from being Bill's 'wife', who is she and what is her background?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

With face masks now mandatory in many public places, several Blackburn Muslim women said they were no longer seen as ‘outcasts’ or a ‘security threat’.  They also described being called names such as ‘ninjas’

Farhana  Patel, 40, of Blackburn said comments such as ‘Hey ninja’ and ‘can I post my letter through the letterbox?’ were commonplace before the virus struck.

 

She said: “Now I’m no longer a ninja and I’m no longer a letterbox.

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/18716232.blackburn-muslim-women-say-covid-face-mask-rule-changed-attitudes-towards-wearing-veil/

259713241.jpg.gallery.jpg

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Rather than assume that this new 'Covid vaccine' is somehow 'malevolent' (DNA altering, microchips etc), what about the possibility that it is merely a 'placebo' and completely benign?

 

Imagine how profitable it would be if all these millions of vaccine doses being 'bought' (with taxpayers money) were merely just 'water'. We all know this all has nothing to do with 'public health', but getting people to 'change', and alter their behaviour so they accept things like 'health passports'.

 

Stats show that Covid is not really as 'lethal and deadly' as they would have us believe, so there isn't really any need for a vaccine to 'work'.

 

"Take the vaccine, and get your digital health passport which shows your vaccination status" - just inject people with a bit of water, and 'you're vaccinated', which means you don't need to be tested again and you can start to travel and go to concerts etc. "Your life can begin to go back to normal".

 

Side-effects from any vaccine would be 'bad for business' and bad for the agenda, so why go to all the trouble of 'poisoning' people, if all you're looking for is getting people to 'further comply' with your demands?

 

And of course, this scam fits alongside the present 'testing scam', as more people take the placebo vaccine and become 'exempt' from testing, the number of 'cases' will naturally start to drop, and thus it can be presented that 'the vaccine is working!'

 

In the meantime, governments around the world are throwing billions of pounds of public money at the Big Pharma companies, who are laughing all the way to the bank, while 'pretending' they have been 'researching and developing' new vaccines, which don't do anything because they don't need to.

 

It's always been about perception and behavioural modification. "Take this vaccine, and download this app, then you can have your life back. But do what the app says."

 

Oh of course, the more nefarious aspects like actually implanting microchips and the like, could always still be introduced a bit further down the line, when people can be convinced enough that it would be 'more convenient' to do so, rather than have to carry around a smartphone with this app installed on it.

 

It's a bit of an outlandish theory, but it's been rolling around my mind for a few days now.

 

Yeah I've thought of it too and I believe you could be on to something. It would be terrible press for the use of digital health passports if the first ever vaccine on the system came with serious health complications.

 

Unfortunately though once everyone is on the grid theyre free to promote further vaccines which can cause sterilation etc.

Edited by Illmatic
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Rather than assume that this new 'Covid vaccine' is somehow 'malevolent' (DNA altering, microchips etc), what about the possibility that it is merely a 'placebo' and completely benign?

 

Imagine how profitable it would be if all these millions of vaccine doses being 'bought' (with taxpayers money) were merely just 'water'. We all know this all has nothing to do with 'public health', but getting people to 'change', and alter their behaviour so they accept things like 'health passports'.

 

Stats show that Covid is not really as 'lethal and deadly' as they would have us believe, so there isn't really any need for a vaccine to 'work'.

 

"Take the vaccine, and get your digital health passport which shows your vaccination status" - just inject people with a bit of water, and 'you're vaccinated', which means you don't need to be tested again and you can start to travel and go to concerts etc. "Your life can begin to go back to normal".

 

Side-effects from any vaccine would be 'bad for business' and bad for the agenda, so why go to all the trouble of 'poisoning' people, if all you're looking for is getting people to 'further comply' with your demands?

 

And of course, this scam fits alongside the present 'testing scam', as more people take the placebo vaccine and become 'exempt' from testing, the number of 'cases' will naturally start to drop, and thus it can be presented that 'the vaccine is working!'

 

In the meantime, governments around the world are throwing billions of pounds of public money at the Big Pharma companies, who are laughing all the way to the bank, while 'pretending' they have been 'researching and developing' new vaccines, which don't do anything because they don't need to.

 

It's always been about perception and behavioural modification. "Take this vaccine, and download this app, then you can have your life back. But do what the app says."

 

Oh of course, the more nefarious aspects like actually implanting microchips and the like, could always still be introduced a bit further down the line, when people can be convinced enough that it would be 'more convenient' to do so, rather than have to carry around a smartphone with this app installed on it.

 

It's a bit of an outlandish theory, but it's been rolling around my mind for a few days now.

You could be right about the placebo vaccine but the scientists are saying people will require multiple jabs , placebo or real deadly vaccine, who knows.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...