Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Nip said:

 

I'll have to leave mass production to someone else, I'm afraid. I have barely enough deniro to pay my energy bill and go to a foodbank once a week.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh well ! Never mind !

Damn, sorry to hear that. Things are bad all over right now. 
 

im fast running out of pesos too. 
 

Fuk this social engineering 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Damn, sorry to hear that. Things are bad all over right now. 
 

im fast running out of pesos too. 
 

Fuk this social engineering 

 

Thanks for that. Could be worse. I could be vaxxed but, thankfully, am not. Probably b/c I never went to Uni

 

Guess we'd better get back on topic  🤭

Edited by Nip
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

I know, even thinking about donning a mask next time I visit a store…. But I just can’t….. mainly because masks contain hydrogel, which contains caesium 137. it’s not just the over 50s though, shedding is shown to be happening 4 to5 months after jab, but can’t tell if the young are obeying their booster orders. 
 

These old people just stand there behind you in the checkout que coughing and hacking and you think “I’m fucked. How did life get like this?” 

 

A mask won't make a blind bit of difference. Might as well wear a string vest over your face!

 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Nip said:

 

Thanks for that. Could be worse. I could be vaxxed but, thankfully, am not. Probably b/c I never went to Uni

 

Guess we'd better get back on topic  🤭

Uni=indoctrination. Don’t sweat it, although money is easier if you’ve been to one. 
 

Yes back to the topic, otherwise another idiot will try to shut our conversation down😏

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/15/2022 at 3:45 PM, Mr H said:

Guys I have someone asking me more about the scamdemic and they wanted to watch something on it.

 

What are the best documentaries to send them on the topic that best shows what has gone on?

 

 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/QSg1MDNkZAWK/?list=notifications&randomize=false

BIOCHEMISTRY DEBUNKS RELIGION FREEMASONRY AND CHICKENPOX

 

a decent short quick fire explanation of alternative healimg methods which debunk germ theory and disease from SPacebusters

 

imo always come at the prpblem sideways, head on is a crash or avoidance (psychologically speaking) . 

 

for myself, improving my health trumped everything. I think using the ego (like the cult does) to encourage selfish health choices is beneficial for the growth of the ID and rebalancing of the internal power structure. the ego is the denier,bthe ego is the deceiver

 

Edited by zArk
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, zArk said:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/QSg1MDNkZAWK/?list=notifications&randomize=false

BIOCHEMISTRY DEBUNKS RELIGION FREEMASONRY AND CHICKENPOX

 

a decent short quick fire explanation of alternative healimg methods which debunk germ theory and disease from SPacebusters

 

imo always come at the prpblem sideways, head on is a crash or avoidance (psychologically speaking) . 

 

for myself, improving my health trumped everything. I think using the ego (like the cult does) to encourage selfish health choices is beneficial for the growth of the ID and rebalancing of the internal power structure. the ego is the denier,bthe ego is the deceiver

 

It doesn't explain certain outbreaks... What - everyone in factory or school started to feel depressed or stressed? And then kid comes from school shares his 'low mood' with the rest of the family? 😄 But I need to admit that our emotions play important rule in our immunity and healing... For sure I would feel much better on some warm Island in the Sun sipping orange juice knowing I don't have to wake up tomorrow for fucking boring job, dealing with dumbfucks... Not worrying about money... 😌

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Human10 said:

It doesn't explain certain outbreaks... What - everyone in factory or school started to feel depressed or stressed? And then kid comes from school shares his 'low mood' with the rest of the family? 😄 But I need to admit that our emotions play important rule in our immunity and healing... For sure I would feel much better on some warm Island in the Sun sipping orange juice knowing I don't have to wake up tomorrow for fucking boring job, dealing with dumbfucks... Not worrying about money... 😌

once you start to read investigations into 'outbreaks' you will be shown chemical poisoning is the culprit in most cases.

the recent 'outbreak' was purely data manipulation

 

for sickness its all stressors that cause illness

 

physical, emotional, chemical

 

GNM focusses upon emotional stress especially large emotional trauma like death of loved ones or shocking news

Chiropracty focusses upon physical stress especially that of the spine upon the nerves

 

there are multiple approaches but all run along the same lines

 

chemical poisoning is an other stressor whether in water (inorganic metals also), food, the air and  EMF which cause bio-chemical reactions that disrupt the body systems

 

the Invisible Rainbow (book) focusses upon the effect of electricity on our bodies.

 

the pushed and shoehorned idea of living organisms attacking the body is a zombie science. Money and control of institutions is the only reason it continues and of course people only knowing what they are taught

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Once the temperature goes up tomorrow UK, jabbed peoples metabolism and cells will get more active, so more sudden deaths. Just watch☠️

 

The temp is going to go up because it is cloudy. Proof yet again that carbon does not cause warming, it is the water vapour in the air ( clouds ) that have a  warming effect, but they are not going to ban clouds because they can't make any scamming money out of it

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

I know, even thinking about donning a mask next time I visit a store…. But I just can’t….. mainly because masks contain hydrogel, which contains caesium 137. it’s not just the over 50s though, shedding is shown to be happening 4 to5 months after jab, but can’t tell if the young are obeying their booster orders. 
 

These old people just stand there behind you in the checkout que coughing and hacking and you think “I’m fucked. How did life get like this?” 

 

You don't have to wear one of those nano-graphene poisioned masks, it usually states  " masks /  face-covering " on the signs.

If i ever went to a store that insisted on masks i used to just walk out and tell the blue-faced sheep to fuck off, if i really needed to go into the store i just pulled my t-shirt over my mouth then pulled it back down again once i got in.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, jack121 said:

 

The temp is going to go up because it is cloudy. Proof yet again that carbon does not cause warming, it is the water vapour in the air ( clouds ) that have a  warming effect, but they are not going to ban clouds because they can't make any scamming money out of it

 

Never, and I repeat NEVER, in the entire history of the Earth's climate has a buil-up in CO2 levels ever preceeded an increase in temperature.

 

Temperature drives CO2, not the other way round.

 

 

 

Edited by webtrekker
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

https://www.thevoid.uk/void-post/uk-parliament-covid-19-vaccine-safety-debates-deleted-uk-parliament/

 

UK Parliament COVID-19 Vaccine Safety Debates Deleted by youtube

Hope they get posted elsewhere then so more people can see 

 

Democracy ,,,,,

 That would be  a good idea

Edited by Talorgan
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

https://www.thevoid.uk/void-post/uk-parliament-covid-19-vaccine-safety-debates-deleted-uk-parliament/

 

UK Parliament COVID-19 Vaccine Safety Debates Deleted by youtube

Seems like only last year that Andrew Bridgen MP was urging people in North West Leicestershire to get their booster jab on ‘Boost Day’…

https://www.andrewbridgen.com/news/andrew-bridgen-mp-urges-people-north-west-leicestershire-get-their-booster-jab-boost-day

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Is “losing” documents going to become a global phenomenon? Is their last defence to destroy the evidence?

 

A recent study suggests that the uptick in the loss of important documents is a result of climate change combined with chronic myocarditis

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, jack121 said:

 

You don't have to wear one of those nano-graphene poisioned masks, it usually states  " masks /  face-covering " on the signs.

If i ever went to a store that insisted on masks i used to just walk out and tell the blue-faced sheep to fuck off, if i really needed to go into the store i just pulled my t-shirt over my mouth then pulled it back down again once i got in.

 

 

I can foresee a situation and not too distant in the future where "we" start wearing face masks to protect ourselves from the vaxxed and all the shit they will be dredging up that their damaged immune systems are letting through and festering. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, webtrekker said:

 

Never, and I repeat NEVER, in the entire history of the Earth's climate has a buil-up in CO2 levels ever preceeded an increase in temperature.

 

Temperature drives CO2, not the other way round.

 

 

 

youre anti-Gore with inconvenient facts 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/17/2022 at 7:10 PM, Macnamara said:

 

cover up:

EU's von der Leyen can't find texts with Pfizer chief on vaccine deal -letter

June 29, 202210:41 AM GMT+1Last Updated 6 months ago

European Commission president Ursula von der Leyen is no longer in possession of text messages that she exchanged with Pfizer chief Albert Bourla to seal a COVID-19 vaccine deal, the Commission said in a letter published on Wednesday.

In an interview in April 2021, von der Leyen revealed she had exchanged texts with Bourla for a month when they were negotiating a massive vaccine contract.

But in response to a public access request by a journalist because of the importance of the deal, the Commission did not share the texts, triggering accusations of maladministration by the EU's ombudsman, Emily O'Reilly.

The deal, negotiated via text messages and calls, according to what von der Leyen herself said in her interview with the New York Times, was the biggest contract ever sealed for COVID-19 vaccines, with the EU committing to buy 900 million Pfizer-BioNTech (PFE.N), (22UAy.DE) shots, with an option to buy another 900 million.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/eus-von-der-leyen-cant-find-texts-with-pfizer-chief-vaccine-deal-letter-2022-06-29/

 

bit of a theme developing here...

Israeli Ministry of Health claimed in court they were unable to locate a signed agreement with Pfizer

The Israeli Ministry of Health (“MoH”) stated before the court that it was unable to locate the agreement signed with Pfizer regarding the sharing of epidemiological information on coronavirus vaccines.  He also said that he did not know if the agreement had even been signed.

In 2020, Israel struck a deal with Pfizer, promising to share vast troves of medical data with Pfizer in exchange for the continued flow of its “hard-to-get vaccine.”  The agreement document was made public in January 2021 with large parts of it redacted. The MoH claimed last week that this agreement could not be found.

As part of an application to the Jerusalem District Court, the Ministry of Health admitted that, although an extensive search had been carried out, the agreement signed with Pfizer concerning vaccines could not be found. “We did not find a signed agreement,” said lawyer Ahava Berman of the prosecutor’s office, on behalf of MoH. “We searched all places, including the CEO’s office and the legal department”.

https://expose-news.com/2022/12/18/israeli-gov-unable-to-locate-agreement-with-pfizer/

 

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

bit of a theme developing here...

Israeli Ministry of Health claimed in court they were unable to locate a signed agreement with Pfizer

The Israeli Ministry of Health (“MoH”) stated before the court that it was unable to locate the agreement signed with Pfizer regarding the sharing of epidemiological information on coronavirus vaccines.  He also said that he did not know if the agreement had even been signed.

In 2020, Israel struck a deal with Pfizer, promising to share vast troves of medical data with Pfizer in exchange for the continued flow of its “hard-to-get vaccine.”  The agreement document was made public in January 2021 with large parts of it redacted. The MoH claimed last week that this agreement could not be found.

As part of an application to the Jerusalem District Court, the Ministry of Health admitted that, although an extensive search had been carried out, the agreement signed with Pfizer concerning vaccines could not be found. “We did not find a signed agreement,” said lawyer Ahava Berman of the prosecutor’s office, on behalf of MoH. “We searched all places, including the CEO’s office and the legal department”.

https://expose-news.com/2022/12/18/israeli-gov-unable-to-locate-agreement-with-pfizer/

 

 

They must surely think the rest of us are morons to believe such utter bollox.

Edited by Nip
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...