Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

23 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

lets pick a random "antivaccine rhetoric is dangerous" poster.

all assetts deployed

Untitled2.jpg

Everyone needs to understand the importance of this image that @bamboozooka referenced above.  Specifically the dates. 2011 these bot twitter accounts were created and remained dormant, then suddenly August 2019 a test message about antivax, come on.. A couple months before the "pandemic".  This is huge.

Edited by FrankVitali
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Oakwise said:

Are you saying that you are powerless to reform the corrupt systems of this small island nation? If you're too weak to reform this small country, then how are you going to reform a huge supranational power structure when that inevitably becomes saturated with corruption?

The are other possibilities. Such as reforming our own society while not being tied into a huge power structure.

This is why we're in so much trouble now: lack of critical thinking. If more people used critical thinking to take apart the narrative, this pandemic hoax would be over pretty quickly. 

Ultimately, I don't want to reform this society. As my post in "Solutions" suggests, it's the individual that must change not the outward structure. Without first bringing clarity in one self and then from that clarity act, all change will be from confusion and therefore be confused. The more things change the more they stay the same as the saying goes.

This constant laying the blame at the feet of others and presuming to be one of the few in touch with the truth is, to me, a continuation of the status quo. We must first know we are sick before we can heal.

You are correct, I am weak but then "the fool who knows his folly is so far wise: yet the fool who thinks himself a wiseman is called a fool indeed".

We are each one of us responsible for every war because of the aggressiveness of our own lives, because of our nationalism, our selfishness, our gods, our prejudices, our ideals, all of which divide us. And only when we realize, not intellectually but actually, as actually as we would recognise that we are hungry or in pain, that you and I are responsible for all this existing chaos, for all the misery throughout the entire world because we have contributed to it in our daily lives and are part of this monstrous society with its wars, divisions, its ugliness, brutality and greed -only then we will act.

Respectfully, I don't think you're taking responsibility for your part in all this mess. I don't think I am either but I understand intellectually, at least, that it is so

8 minutes ago, Sit down, Waldo said:

When I read about -70C / -80C storage my 1st thought was Jurassic Park.

Is the intent to be inject at this temperature then? How does the body cope with that?

That is a good question. I suspect they will have to let it cool to room temperature before injecting or at least fridge temperature. Where they will only stay usable for a short period, I don't know how long. I don't think they could inject it at that temperature, as surely it would be frozen? 

That one guy on twitter pointed out that a temperature that low would only be required if they were doing DNA modification. As "traditional" vaccines do not require such low temperatures. 

It is also probably works as a good excuse to sell vaccines that will soon expire. That is the best for them, because they still get the money and the government never uses them. Like the Half a billion £ of Tamiflu in 2009 that was purchased by the UK government, only for it all expire. Months later it turned out that the Tamiflu didn't even work and caused many negative health impacts. Yet there was never an investigation in to that fraud. 

Well, this doesn't sound very pleasant.

Poor areas of England face 'permanent' lockdown, says public health chief

Blackburn official attacks government’s ‘pointlessly punishing’ approach to Covid

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/nov/18/poor-areas-of-england-face-permanent-lockdown-says-blackburn-public-health-chief

Some of England’s poorest areas face being trapped in coronavirus restrictions “permanently” unless the government tackles deep-rooted inequalities that are driving high transmission, according to a public health chief.

Prof Dominic Harrison, the director of public health at Blackburn with Darwen council, said the government’s “pointlessly punishing” approach would keep areas such as his under strict measures up to next summer.

16 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

That one guy on twitter pointed out that a temperature that low would only be required if they were doing DNA modification. As "traditional" vaccines do not require such low temperatures.

Yes i believe is what they are upto through the TRANSFECTION process. The altered genome can then be modulated by 5G:

Microwaves (5G) can activate dormant viruses

J Environ Pathol Toxicol Oncol. 1997;16(2-3):205-7.
Exposure to a 50 Hz electromagnetic field induces activation of the Epstein-Barr virus genome in latently infected human lymphoid cells.
Grimaldi S1, Pasquali E, Barbatano L, Lisi A, Santoro N, Serafino A, Pozzi D.
Author information

Abstract
The EBV genome in latently infected lymphoid cells offers an opportunity to follow effects on the transcriptional and translational product clearly distinguishable from those of the host cell genome. Exposure of Akata cells, a human lymphoid cell line latently infected by the EBV genome, to a 50 Hz EMF resulted in an increased number of cells expressing the virus early antigens. This finding provides additional evidence that DNA can be modulated by a magnetic field.
PMID: 9276003
[Indexed for MEDLINE] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9276003

7 minutes ago, Oakwise said:

You miss the point. Was just saying those aren't the only options. Anyway, it doesn't matter. Peace.

You miss my point. Outward change is no change. Inward clarity first is the only option. I mean in the complete and enlightened being sense. Just found it odd that the far right agree with many truthers on the EU question but then there are often overlaps. I agree more with Trump regarding covid. What is certain, though, is that you'll never have peace on Earth whilst you're nationalistically divided. That doesn't mean one world government in the sense of governing, just no flags to fight over. Peace to you too

10 minutes ago, Traveller said:

You miss my point. Outward change is no change. Inward clarity first is the only option. I mean in the complete and enlightened being sense. Just found it odd that the far right agree with many truthers on the EU question but then there are often overlaps. I agree more with Trump regarding covid. What is certain, though, is that you'll never have peace on Earth whilst you're nationalistically divided. That doesn't mean one world government in the sense of governing, just no flags to fight over. Peace to you too

yup, just two types; Us and Them.

Everything that comes into view is controlled to some degree or other. We are being distracted like never before while they busy themselves with 5G.

Nation states were created (in order to divide humans and facilitate slaughter on an unimaginable scale), only to be intentionally discredited and destroyed at the right time (Now, they think) to usher in.... well we all know by now.

The next big things are financial collapse and power loss. They will come out of nowhere (cover story: it's the Ruskies) and then the 'DARK WINTER' (TM) begins.

Edited by Nobby Noboddy
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

Everyone needs to understand the importance of this image that @bamboozooka referenced above.  Specifically the dates. 2011 these bot twitter accounts were created and remained dormant, then suddenly August 2019 a test message about antivax, come on.. A couple months before the "pandemic".  This is huge.

anyone can buy twitter,facebook etc accounts- 1000's are made daily just for these bot services

37 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

Nation states were created (in order to divide humans and facilitate slaughter on an unimaginable scale), only to be intentionally discredited and destroyed at the right time (Now, they think) to usher in.... well we all know by now.

Does it really makes little difference who governs or how many governments we have, one or many. The possibility to end the self will and always has existed. DI is right, this is mass hypnosis. I'd say, though, that the hypnotiser is also the hypnotised; the contrioller is also the controlled. We all have a little Hitler within who wishes to force, subtley or aggressively, what others should think. Plenty of that here and from me. We think the issue is external yet, perhaps, it's inward and we are either unaware of it or unwilling to face it

Edited by Traveller

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic