Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

2 minutes ago, Messenger said:

How are people making money off of this plan-demic? A lock down caused so many small businesses to go under. Unless you are a toilet paper manufacture, or rubbing alcohol, or hydrogen peroxide, hand sanitizer, operate an orange orchard. No one has sold any vaccines yet....

If you are Elite connected and thus know what his happening and position yourself accordingly, just like back in 2008-09, you make a mint, not to mention the trillions of dollars to feed from which has been pumped into financial markets by the Federal Reserve.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, rideforever said:

Lockdown is more or less over, just look at the death rates ... not really noticeable any more.
But that would mean of course that the CV19 manufactured panic was a lie from day 1, it is only a small thing.

So ... the experts and newspapers who have been lying to us from day 1 now come up with a smoke and mirrors story ... circling around Dominic Cummings ... it's his fault, he ruined everything etc...
This prevents the following truths to be acknowledged:
1. The lockdown is over and CV19 is at such a low level it is no longer significant
2. The lockdown was not needed as CV19 is a short lived wave of infection
3. The experts and newspapers are fully guilty of destroying the nation's economy 
4. Let's redirect hatred towards billionaires

the trouble with speaking this is that the modelling for COVID19 is based upon virus vaccine science

the infection rate is coupled to the death rate  -- this is manipulation of science, its created science , vaccine science

prior to vaccine science death rate was arbitrary to infection rate (symptomatic {i even suspect that symptomatic /asymptomatic is vaccine science})

here is the example mmus.jpg.b9f52b0998d9f6fe7b559afc6cb16942.jpg

as you can see Cases do not affect deaths prior to Vaccine science because deaths are dependant upon individuals health

Vaccine science creates a coupled reaction. with vaccine science deaths are dependant upon infection

the current Vaccine Propaganda is talking of 'infection rate' , talking of tests because specifically it is coupled with death rates

so while i agree with your assertion that the lockdown should end the modelling disagrees with you because the medical system is nobbled by Vaccine propaganda

this is the horror of our situation . Everyone is speaking Vaccine propaganda ... alll roads lead to vaccines

if we can intelligently separate out the data we are shown we can disseminate information free from the Agenda

1 minute ago, Orange Alert said:

If you are Elite connected and thus know what his happening and position yourself accordingly, just like back in 2008-09, you make a mint, not to mention the trillions of dollars to feed from which has been pumped into financial markets by the Federal Reserve.

Oh yeah, the stock shorting moves too, forgot about that part.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Messenger said:

Oh yeah, the stock shorting moves too, forgot about that part.

I know it seems nobody is making money in this lockdown, but the Elite get richer as you say by shorting. Then they get to buy distressed assets for cents on dollar and again wealth moves up the pyramid.

Bezos, for example, made $24 trillion by selling some of his Amazon stock and then buying it back when the Corona shock hit the market.  Not to mention, Amazon has been able to continue to trade throughout the lockdown when other shops have had to close which are selling the same lines as Amazon.

Edited by Orange Alert
  • Like 2

45 minutes ago, Messenger said:

How are people making money off of this plan-demic? A lock down caused so many small businesses to go under. Unless you are a toilet paper manufacture, or rubbing alcohol, or hydrogen peroxide, hand sanitizer, operate an orange orchard. No one has sold any vaccines yet....

They will be raking it in on anti-depressants and sedatives, from all the stressed people they locked down and the psychopaths of the future, created by social distancing.

Guest A-chan

I saw this posted on Freeman's website. Chicken Little, by Walt Disney, illustrates how people can be manipulated to believe anything.

20 minutes ago, Velma said:

They will be raking it in on anti-depressants and sedatives, from all the stressed people they locked down and the psychopaths of the future, created by social distancing.

That's absolutely disgusting. Psychiatry should be completely and utterly dismantled and destroyed, as pseudo-scientific bullshit industry it is, and the leading psychiatrists hung from the gallows. Their meds are nothing but poison.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, JackJohnson said:

That's absolutely disgusting. Psychiatry should be completely and utterly dismantled and destroyed, as pseudo-scientific bullshit industry it is, and the leading psychiatrists hung from the gallows. Their meds are nothing but poison.

everybody needs to get a copy of VAXXED

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Messenger said:

Snip-it_1590437210617.jpg.f2ca4abbe8a2ce7ecccf69451e59ccf3.jpg

You tell me. The articles I have seen are thin on specifics.

1 hour ago, zArk said:

Okay, I agree with you about the vaccine industry and claims that are not true.

My point was actually only about the spinning of a new narrative aimed at D. Cummings to prevent people asking awkward questions about the apocalypse that did not arrive.

Top International Immunologist Trashes CV-19 Lockdown & Masks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYk9AWYKMV0

No scientist is more qualified to give advice on the pandemic than esteemed award-winning, Irish immunologist, Professor Dolores Cahill.

As a world-leading expert, she debunks the misguided mainstream narrative and explains how lockdown and mask wearing has been the worst possible approach against COVID-19.

The stupidity of mass quarantining any healthy population is that is unnecessarily weakens society’s immune system, according to Professor Cahill and a great many of her fellow professionals.

To combat the risk of  COVID-19 and any infection she urges everyone to pursue the protective benefits of Vitamins C, D and Zinc. In addition, she explains why Hydroxychloroquine is being used successfully to defeat the disease.

the rest at principia-scientific.org

• Like 2

CV-19 Autopsies Show Blood Clots: A ‘Bacterial, Not Viral Disease’

Doctors in Italy, Germany and India who autopsied patients found many COVID-19 cases are actually BACTERIAL rather than a virus. Many cases point to thrombosis as cause of death. Recommended treatments should include blood thinners such as simple aspirin.

In Italy doctors who broke with the World Health Organisation (WHO) protocols were able to effectively treat COVID-19 once they recognised many cases were nothing other than “Disseminated intravascular coagulation” (Thrombosis).

Having discovered this diagnosis, the Italian Ministry of Health immediately changed the coronavirus treatment protocols and began to administer to their CV-19 positive patients Aspirin 100mg and Apronax. These patients began to recover and as a result of this new method, the Ministry of Health released and sent home more than 14,000 patients in a single day.

The remainder of article https://principia-scientific.org/cv-19-autopsies-show-blood-clots-a-bacterial-not-viral-disease/#comments

2 hours ago, Sothic said:

Has anyone seen this before?

https://home.gwu.edu/~barnett/articles/1997_worldorder_wp.pdf

It has lots of interesting info.

803852878_Screenshot2020-05-25at22_56_57.png.9de0011b9131bc894a02a02fc00864d3.png

Written by this guy.

1667405834_Screenshot2020-05-25at22_58_14.png.a0682ccd3660f43c3f963789b3d94475.png

Not seen it before - Just skimmed through - appears to be a top down PR piece for the unelected illegitimate un. 

problem, reaction scenarios  > un solution to manufactured problems!

5 hours ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

This sounds like a threat:

'COVID19 just the tip of the iceberg'

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-05-25/china-s-bat-woman-warns-coronavirus-is-just-tip-of-the-iceberg?utm_source=url_link

What next COVID20, 21.......

Covid-19 version 2 this winter....probably there will be few updates in between to tweak the general fear.

38 minutes ago, zarkov said:

Not seen it before - Just skimmed through - appears to be a top down PR piece for the unelected illegitimate un. 

problem, reaction scenarios  > un solution to manufactured problems!

I can't help but feel all this is getting very easy to find for some reason, it's like a grand confession but you have to look to find it.

8 hours ago, kj35 said:

Has anyone picked up they are doing random covid tests? Sorry daughters friend has just been 'selected'. He is ex army. Not been following this thread so sorry if it's already a 'thing. 

I saw an adverts on a pharmacy window for Covid-19 test priced at....*drumrolls*

£125.

Who on earth would pay for a fake test?!

I think if anyone is preparing to pay for such thing, they deserved to be legally scammed in this way.

We can't nanny the whole nation. It's down to individuals to be informed or not.

Unless they unplug themselves from the MSM....gawd knows how we can wake them up from the hypnotic trance....:classic_rolleyes:

It may be worthwhile saying in their face "On my count of 3, you will wake up feeling fresh and happy. 1....2...3...." Click your fingers here...... :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, chocomel said:

Covid-19 version 2 this winter....probably there will be few updates in between to tweak the general fear.

Covid symptoms now include getting excited about Christmas, worrying about finding the right present, and general sneezes and sniffles.

1 minute ago, chocomel said:

I saw an adverts on a pharmacy window for Covid-19 test priced at....*drumrolls*

£125.

Who on earth would pay for a fake test?!

I think if anyone is preparing to pay for such thing, they deserved to be legally scammed in this way.

We can't nanny the whole nation. It's down to individuals to be informed or not.

Unless they unplug themselves from the MSM....gawd knows how we can wake them up from the hypnotic trance....:classic_rolleyes:

It may be worthwhile saying in their face "On my count of 3, you will wake up feeling fresh and happy. 1....2...3...." Click your fingers here...... :classic_biggrin:

I thought that the other day, they're basically telling us we need to pay for the test ourselves or wait until we're old and sick enough to actually die 'with' Covid.

I think this summer is our window of opportunity to really work hard at spreading info about the vaxx agenda, together with informing the masses of content e.g. aborted fetus aka MCR-5 and submitting to become a GMO being....no...entity seems to fit well.

I bet you.... some mums will say..."But my child has already had 50 vaccines, it's too late, another one won't matter now" :classic_rolleyes:

Then that £120K vaccine compensation the government is offering.

People have hard time receiving insurance payout when things go wrong...do you think the government will pay £120K just like that?

You'd have to go through lengthy tribunal etc....which will cost you. There is no legal aid.....for many cases.

You only have to look at soldiers who were injured, damaged during the war and they too had to go to court to be able to claim compensation......

Legitimate benefit claimants have been penalized and have to go through many months without payments they are entitled to....still have to attend tribunal etc....

You get the picture. Anyway, it's better not to have it in you than thinking about £120K compensation. That's sad.